Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

LOL@Assholegath

You can suck my dick too, you pinheaded fucking dweeb.

I only gave a fuck about the bullshit negative trust feedback that bovine dickhead Void (and others) left for everyone who does give a fuck about the negative feedback.

I don't do business with anyone on this forum, so I could give a fat rat's ass what kind of feedback I have here.

So you can eat shit and go fuck yourself in the ass with your feedback, you stupid halfwit fucking knob.

Anyone I know in the "real world" knows I don't lie, cheat, steal, or bullshit. So fuck you and your faggot lying globehead troll buddies.

One only needs to read the feedback to see where the real bullshit is coming from, anyway.

PS; Suck me off, goof.

Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Coffee_Lord

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:57:16 AM

People crazy. Why flat Earth? You can fly by plane and see everything.

It's an experiment to show how unbelievable stupid people can actually be.

Q: As a passenger on an aircraft, how is it I can see the curvature of the earth?

"Quite simply you cannot. It is widely stated you would need to be at a height of at least 40,000 ft to get even a hint of curvature if earth were round. Commercial aircraft are not allowed to fly this high. They are only allowed to fly just under this altitude. 36,000ft might be typical. In addition, the windows on commercial aircraft are small and heavily curved. Even if they flew high enough for a person to see curvature, it would still not be visible to passengers."

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

This is the general Flat Earth response. Seems reasonable.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:58:39 AM

Say my name, you dumb bitch.

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

It totally does sound like you give a fuck lol.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:54:12 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 09:17:44 AM by nomad13666

^

You come in here insinuating that people are liars and scammers just because you don't believe what they repeatedly and honestly tell you they believe, and just because their beliefs don't fit into the set system of beliefs that your retarded pea brain has be programmed and indoctrinated with, you spin into a psycho frenzy and lash out at them. That's cognitive dissonance, fuckface. Look it up, you ignorant twat. That shit goes hand in hand with your childish and asinine trolling of this thread, and your blatant misuse and abuse of the trust system here. Eat my shit, you fucking mental case.

Keep making yourself look like a stupid dink. You sure don't need my memes to help you with that, Stimpy.

I only gave a fuck about the bullshit negative trust feedback that bovine dickhead Void (and others) left for everyone who does give a fuck about the negative feedback.

PS; Suck my knob.

Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
JavaScriptus

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink
are you a transgender?

Web developer, pm me.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:46:13 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 09:47:20 AM by nomad13666

I was talking about NotBatMan, who seems to have calmed down a lot.  Almost as if he took your last bit of maturity for himself.

I've never seen anyone so angry at something they don't give a fuck about... lol   Wink
are you a transgender?

I don't know if being a faggot is mandatory, but it probably helps...

No wonder Void and BoobLawblaw want to partner in on a Dairy Queen franchise...
BJFC1402

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

Its a good question. I think that no easy way to prove it by yourself. I wonder what will be the common thinking in 100 years from now, about anything that now we so sure its true, and actually it is not.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:15:46 AM

People crazy. Why flat Earth? You can fly by plane and see everything.

It's an experiment to show how unbelievable stupid people can actually be.

Q: As a passenger on an aircraft, how is it I can see the curvature of the earth?

"Quite simply you cannot. It is widely stated you would need to be at a height of at least 40,000 ft to get even a hint of curvature if earth were round. Commercial aircraft are not allowed to fly this high. They are only allowed to fly just under this altitude. 36,000ft might be typical. In addition, the windows on commercial aircraft are small and heavily curved. Even if they flew high enough for a person to see curvature, it would still not be visible to passengers."

https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions

This is the general Flat Earth response. Seems reasonable.

The point is that you don't need to see the curvature, you just need to take a plane and fly in a straight line and if you arrive where you started it means the earth is not flat, this has been done countless of times. It's something anyone can do, you don't even need to do a full circle to see the earth is not flat. People have done this hundreds of years ago with boats as well but even without boats and planes people knew the earth wasn't flat thousands of years ago with simple experiments. So if you want to see some of the most retarded people, read the posts in this thread.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:32:31 AM

Flat Earth = No Curvature
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+has+no+curvature
Astargath

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Flat earth would have no curvature indeed. However we don't live in a flat earth.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

^

Nice cartoon, faggot.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

^

Nice cartoon, faggot.

I understand you are angry.  I've never seen anyone lose a discussion so totally

Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

^

I have a big dick but your mouth would fit like a glove.

Kiss
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:08:56 AM

^

I have a big dick but your mouth would fit like a glove.

Kiss
\

We tried that already - you backed out remember?

Losing hurts buddy, I understand...  Sad

Astargath

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

Nice Photoshop faggot

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:57:24 AM

^ You can claim that uncut raw video footage from an armature balloonist is Photoshop but that's not the truth. This is painfully obvious when you watch the entire clip from start to finish.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

These faggots sure are desperate to keep this lie going.
Astargath

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

^ You can claim that uncut raw video footage from an armature balloonist is Photoshop but that's not the truth. This is painfully obvious when you watch the entire clip from start to finish.

Ok, then this should prove the earth is round. http://www.n2yo.com/space-station/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

You can claim all pictures from space are fake but that's not the truth.  This is painfully obvious when you are not retarded, mentally ill or have an agenda.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:42:46 PM

These faggots sure are desperate to keep this lie going.

Both notbatman and nomind love the word fag, and they both love to use the ^ symbol.

They are both desperate to keep their lie going, even though they have been exposed. 

Undecided

Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: