Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

FLAT EARTH!!!
i believe on flat earth ...
the sun rise on a mountain and set on the sea?
those freaking childd memories ...
teacher taught us based on the book.. but the book can be manipulated ... thats why i hate it.. if i can just manipulate the world .. iwill not tell something that is XHIT.. i let people explore .. if i control the money and currency all over the world and a kid ask me .. is the earth flat or round i will let him travel and see it for his self... documentary it and let the ppeooplle know .. all in the books are just beliefs .. theres no eviidence !! MAGGELAN WAS the first person  who travel around the world ?? really ?? magellan died in phillipines and lapu-lapu didnt kill him Huh
why ??
maggelean was te first man who travel in the world AROUND!!! but not him it was his comrade who went back to spain alive ...
maggelan died in the philippines but he was not killed by lapu-lapu..
lapu-lapu was the leader of that troupe so the credit was given to him but his comrade who fought on that war who killed him !!!

its better to search on other thatn those book that was manipulated like that PEOPLE POWER 2 ...
IT WAS ALL COJUANGCO DID .. MARCOS WAS the best presidet WASSSSSS DUTERTE  is the present ONE!!!

The fact that you believe, shows that you have a religion.

If you understood, you would have scientific knowledge.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:18:54 PM

there are still flat earth believers?
its a half year since ive been on this thread and ppl are still discussing that shit  Grin

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

^^^

Not my problem if you can't figure it out for yourself.

I can lead you to water, but I can't make you think.

Have a blessed day, kochanie.

Kiss

Thats the dumbest thing to do, to tell the Bible is your authority and tell people to kill themselves. Thats extremely weird.

Why can't you agree that this world is about the deception. Its even written in "your" Bible. Why can't you admitt that its nasa and the flat earthers and many other if not all organisations are liars. Why do you white out one organisation and make other be total evil like. Thats bullshit. All man are liars. Thats the message of the Bible. You as well. I am as well sometimes.

P.S. I can figure it out. You are a hipocritical shill. My posts were sarcasm not a question.

You and all flat earther and trump supporters are so much obvious fraud to someone with 1/10 of a brain. I am AMAZED how people fall to that. To either a trump being a christian or a flat earther being a christian. Christ will rebuke them.

You lead souls to damnation. I hope you know that full well. Enjoy your ride.

I'm just an observer here. So what is this that you're complaining about? Aren't you have become what you are saying they are?
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

Ever wonder why the "Alphabet Song" is the same tune as "Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star"?

Me neither.

"Baa baa black sheep" also have the same tune as with those 2. And I wonder why.
kissmarx

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:02:42 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:16:08 PM by kissmarx

FLAT EARTH!!!
teacher taught us based on the book.. but the book can be manipulated ... thats why i hate it.. if i can just manipulate the world .. iwill not tell something that is XHIT.. i let people explore .. if i control the money and currency all over the world and a kid ask me .. is the earth flat or round i will let him travel and see it for his self... documentary it and let the ppeooplle know .. all in the books are just beliefs .. theres no eviidence !! MAGGELAN WAS the first person  who travel around the world ?? really ?? magellan died in phillipines and lapu-lapu didnt kill him Huh
why ??
maggelean was te first man who travel in the world AROUND!!! but not him it was his comrade who went back to spain alive ...
lapu-lapu was the leader of that troupe so the credit was given to him but his comrade who fought on that war who killed him !!!

its better to search on other thatn those book that was manipulated like that PEOPLE POWER 2 ...
IT WAS ALL COJUANGCO DID .. MARCOS WAS the best presidet WASSSSSS DUTERTE  is the present ONE!!!

Lol

It was 1521 AD.

Magellan was killed because of Biba, the wife of Lapulapu.

When Magellan the Portuguese explorer arrived at Cebu, he was greeted by Rajah Humabon and other chiefs such as Lapulapu. But Magellan, was delighted by what he saw and with his crew he  wanted to celebrate success of their journey to what he thought was the Spice Island. So to honor Spain's achievement in history among all people there at that time he suddenly shouted, "Viva España!" (Long live Spain!).

Upon hearing what just Magellan shouted, Lapulapu's eyes got big and his face went red. He got so angry because of the mistranslation. He sincerely though Magellan was going to take his wife, Biba, to Spain. And so later that night after their wild drunken party, Lapulapu and his soldiers began slaughtering Magellan and most of his crew. However, those who didn't like to party earlier went back to their ships. And one of those ships, where de Elcano, and Pigafetta the Italian chronicler who was busy writing his diary, were onboard, and were among the ones who escaped and managed to return back to Spain by continuing to sail westward.

So Magellan died in Mactan. His death was by the sword of Lapulapu's men. But his death was credited to the Mactan chief, Lapulapu.

Now the question is, who killed Lapulapu?

Answer: It was a fisherman who killed Lapulapu. hahaha. Just kidding Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

FLAT EARTH!!!
teacher taught us based on the book.. but the book can be manipulated ... thats why i hate it.. if i can just manipulate the world .. iwill not tell something that is XHIT.. i let people explore .. if i control the money and currency all over the world and a kid ask me .. is the earth flat or round i will let him travel and see it for his self... documentary it and let the ppeooplle know .. all in the books are just beliefs .. theres no eviidence !! MAGGELAN WAS the first person  who travel around the world ?? really ?? magellan died in phillipines and lapu-lapu didnt kill him Huh
why ??

IT WAS ALL COJUANGCO DID .. MARCOS WAS the best presidet WASSSSSS DUTERTE  is the present ONE!!!

Lol

It was 1521 AD.

Magellan was killed because of Biba, the wife of Lapulapu.

When Magellan the Portuguese explorer arrived at Cebu, he was greeted by Rajah Humabon and other chiefs such as Lapulapu. But Magellan, was delighted by what he saw and with his crew he  wanted to celebrate success of their journey to what he thought was the Spice Island. So to honor Spain's achievement in history among all people there at that time he suddenly shouted, "Viva España!" (Long live Spain!).

Upon hearing what just Magellan shouted, Lapulapu's eyes got big and his face went red. He got so angry because of the mistranslation. He sincerely though Magellan was going to take his wife, Biba, to Spain. And so later that night after their wild drunken party, Lapulapu and his soldiers began slaughtering Magellan and most of his crew. However, those who didn't like to party earlier went back to their ships. And one of those ships, where de Elcano, and Pigafetta the Italian chronicler who was busy writing his diary, were onboard, and were among the ones who escaped and managed to return back to Spain by continuing to sail westward.

So Magellan died in Mactan. His death was by the sword of Lapulapu's men. But his death was credited to the Mactan chief, Lapulapu.

Now the question is, who killed Lapulapu?

Answer: It was a fisherman who killed Lapulapu. hahaha. Just kidding Grin

Biba, the wife of Lapulapu. She wanted to go to Spain.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
chrissss

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

what stupid question is this.  this is 2017 not 1314
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:11:47 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 04:13:39 PM by notbatman

what stupid question is this.  this is 2017 not 1314

NASA has been proven a fraud, maybe you're stupid? Without photoshopped images from NASA you've got nothing to prove the Earth is globe, NOTHING!

Source: https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/alsj/a17/AS17-134-20471.jpg

source (animated squence): https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth
BewiggedSmile

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

The earth is very much round
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

The earth is very much round

Can you prove this without fake pictures from NASA?
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:33:45 PM

^^^

Kiss

Thats the dumbest thing to do, to tell the Bible is your authority and tell people to kill themselves. Thats extremely weird.

Why can't you agree that this world is about the deception. Its even written in "your" Bible. Why can't you admitt that its nasa and the flat earthers and many other if not all organisations are liars. Why do you white out one organisation and make other be total evil like. Thats bullshit. All man are liars. Thats the message of the Bible. You as well. I am as well sometimes.

P.S. I can figure it out. You are a hipocritical shill. My posts were sarcasm not a question.

You and all flat earther and trump supporters are so much obvious fraud to someone with 1/10 of a brain. I am AMAZED how people fall to that. To either a trump being a christian or a flat earther being a christian. Christ will rebuke them.

I'm just an observer here. So what is this that you're complaining about? Aren't you have become what you are saying they are?

My point was that they should not claim bible as their authority if they are not using the word of bible as an authority. And your point being? That I had harsh language? Maybe too much. I have some impression that you need to sometimes be harsh for people to understand. Fear is good.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 06:57:47 PM by notbatman

The following video is proof of a hoaxed spaced shuttle. NASA twists the facts and lies about everything!

Space Shuttle Destroyed by TFH - CGI - 2D ---> https://youtu.be/6KS-ypy88fY

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:04:41 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2017, 07:46:32 PM by nomad13666

^^^

Kiss

My point was that they should not claim bible as their authority if they are not using the word of bible as an authority. And your point being? That I had harsh language? Maybe too much. I have some impression that you need to sometimes be harsh for people to understand. Fear is good.

Wesołych Świąt, kochanie  Kiss

Bonus Jew Gematria of the Day:

mainston

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

Of course Earth is flat. Tongue
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

What does flat earth change in the christian faith? I am serious.

The god of this world has been already judged. He is like Saul. He does not know his time is coming to an end. How flat earth is to fit in that image?

I would say that flat earth is another Satan lie to get the christians away from the true message of the bible.

Satan is the great sophist. He tells things that are pleasant to the ear and seems true at the first sight. Its pleasant for you if Satan speaks to you, that you are special. And it seems true that the earth is flat. Logic says otherwise. Its neither good not truthful for you.

All I am hearing from flat earthers is how satanists are powerful, how they rule everything. Thats your only message. Hows that furthering Gods cause? THEY WERE JUDGED! Maybe you admire them? Or spread some defeatism huh?

What else are you doing is that you say for people to kill themselves. Hows that ok with the bible? Or maybe you have your own satanic flat earth version of the Bible huh?

As I said earlier here, you are still a confused guy.  You did not do a proper research&study of a flat earth. Get on it now.

A good place to start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmyhfR08lw  and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jP7dNnx6f4

baristor

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:33:42 PM

^^^

Kiss

Wesołych Świąt, kochanie  Kiss

Bonus Jew Gematria of the Day:

What means ? how did u get those numerical philosophy ? And what jews did it again ? Tongue Gotta start a Hitler Thread,

bitcoin = 33 Shocked
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:22:44 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 03:08:21 PM by notbatman

This is a bit off-topic but the path of the eclipse is directly over the Yellowstone Caldera, I can't help but wonder if civilization will end in a few hours due to a supervolcano.

Source: http://endoftheamericandream.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Yellowstone-Supervolcano.jpg

In a more related note I believe that rainbows show the shape of the dome, I don't believe it's possible for them to exist without the domes reflective surface.

bonus image:

note: the skies may be blacked out with ash by the time the shadow reaches this point.

bonus image 2:

edit:

The shadow of the eclipse will be over Old Faithful at exactly 1717 hours UTC.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:32:08 PM

the whole flat earth theory is such a stupid bullshit that is not
worth to talk about. have ppl ever fly with a plane?
why dont anyone talking about an end of the earth?

is the moon flat? looks pretty round to me.
bunch of pathetic people saying the earth is flat  Grin
some people still live in the stone age

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:56:24 PM

The only stupid thing here is your post above.

Just look at the word airplane. air-PLANE  Air vehicle flying over the plane earth. It is not called air-curve, knucklehead.

Plenty of bonus material, a cure for your stupid post: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+from+airplane

PS: You do distinguish between a circle and a ball, do you.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:13:31 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here because I can ...

Here I am in Bullhead City, AZ, where it hasn't rained in over a month. <don't get ahead of me> Guess what? It's fuckin cloudy and ... wait for it ... raining!  Cry Cry Cry The eclipse peaks in ~20 minutes here. The chances of me seeing the eclipse is the same as nobody aboard the USS John S. McCain seeing an oil tanker about to t-born it in broad daylight under clear skies.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
'
Too bad Sad But there's another one in 2024.

I'm waiting for the Space Station feed.

ISS: Okay, ground control, we're over Nashville, Tennessee, and we can see the total eclipse from our window thingy. Copy?
GC: You're go for streaming, ISS. <pause> Fyodor, what the fuck are you doing in this room?
Fyodor: I needed an outlet to charge the camera used for streaming. Are these donuts for anybody?
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: