Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

PS; Suck my knob.

Kiss

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy

Why don't you brows the thread Vod, I've answered this question and every question you've asked many times over? Why I should I repeat myself for an idiot with no respect for the truth?

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:32 AM

The Copernican Principle: Darwin's Trojan Horse
https://vid.me/jL6Z
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:31:56 AM

The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy

Why don't you brows the thread Vod, I've answered this question and every question you've asked many times over? Why I should I repeat myself for an idiot with no respect for the truth?

Just take a boat or a plane and show us the edge, all of it, is really simple or show us a video of someone doing it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

Cheesy

Just take a boat or a plane and show us the edge, all of it, is really simple or show us a video of someone doing it.

The dome wall is electrically charged with trillions of volts, the field is too intense to even get close. How would you even travel the 6,000 miles across a region of nothing but ice that never sees light and is hundreds of degrees below 0?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:14:41 AM

The dome wall is electrically charged with trillions of volts, the field is too intense to even get close. How would you even travel the 6,000 miles across a region of nothing but ice that never sees light and is hundreds of degrees below 0?

See?  You need to keep making up new lies to make sense of old lies.

Explain how a part of a flat region can receive sunlight when other parts cannot?   You can't.

If one person on a flat earth can see the sun, literally every person on a flat earth can see the sun.  

UNLESS you are going to make up a new lie as to why light doesn't work as we have observed it for thousands of years.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:29:29 AM

Cheesy

No no I'm not saying traveling through the ice, I mean travel besides the ice wall that contains the oceans, there is a big circle wall right, we don't need to travel past it, we just need to travel besides it and see it or film it, how come no one has done this?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:34:52 AM

No no I'm not saying traveling through the ice, I mean travel besides the ice wall that contains the oceans, there is a big circle wall right, we don't need to travel past it, we just need to travel besides it and see it or film it, how come no one has done this?

Ever since these flat earthers lost the debate 500+ years ago, their lies have become more insane and unbelievable as they attempt to explain how previous lies work.

Lies propagate, that's what I'm saying. You've got to tell more lies to cover them up, lie about every fact that's connected to the first lie. And if you kept on lying, and you kept on trying to cover it up, sooner or later you'd even have to start lying about the general laws of thought.  -- Eliezer Yudkowsky

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

Ever since these flat earthers lost the debate 500+ years ago, their lies have become more insane and unbelievable as they attempt to explain how previous lies work.

Lies propagate, that's what I'm saying. You've got to tell more lies to cover them up, lie about every fact that's connected to the first lie. And if you kept on lying, and you kept on trying to cover it up, sooner or later you'd even have to start lying about the general laws of thought.  -- Eliezer Yudkowsky

You've summed up the state of modern science quite nicely.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

The truth is that earth is the center of the universe, and that the all stars and heavenly luminaries revolve around us

See, even nomind cannot keep his lies straight.

He used to claim the sun revolved around flat earth.  Now he says it hovers above it (somehow) in a circle, and is invisible to the rest of the planet.   Wink

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:43:22 AM

See?  You need to keep making up new lies to make sense of old lies.

Explain how a part of a flat region can receive sunlight when other parts cannot?   You can't.

If one person on a flat earth can see the sun, literally every person on a flat earth can see the sun.  

UNLESS you are going to make up a new lie as to why light doesn't work as we have observed it for thousands of years.   Wink

Perspective and the atmosphere prevent the Sun from being visible across the entire planet. I believe I've answered and explained this in detail many times now.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:45:17 AM

Perspective and the atmosphere prevent the Sun from being visible across the entire planet. I believe I've answered and explained this in detail many times now.

See?  Another lie to help makes sense of previous lies.  I can see the sun every day through the atmosphere.  What stops part of the planet from seeing the same light is the planet itself.   Wink

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

Flat earthers want you to believe the sunlight only goes as far as the north pole (magically), yet hits the moon.   Grin

This lie also cannot explain the recent solar eclipse, where millions of people saw the moon pass between the earth and sun.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

See?  Another lie to help makes sense of previous lies.  I can see the sun every day through the atmosphere.  What stops part of the planet from seeing the same light is the planet itself.   Wink

The Sun not being overhead, the light has been reduced in visual size and has to pass through a lot of crap.

Get a stack of glass and shine a light through it then view it from a mile away, not the best example but you get the idea.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:08:08 PM

The Sun not being overhead, the light has been reduced in visual size and has to pass through a lot of crap.

Get a stack of glass and shine a light through it then view it from a mile away, not the best example but you get the idea.

I like the way you use physics to try and disprove physics.   Wink

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:10:20 PM

Flat earthers want you to believe the sunlight only goes as far as the north pole (magically), yet hits the moon.   Grin

This lie also cannot explain the recent solar eclipse, where millions of people saw the moon pass between the earth and sun.

No object Moon or otherwise could be seen passing in front of the Sun during the eclipse. Thousands of photos with all sorts of filters and cameras and nothing was in front of the Sun. The globe theory can't even model the eclipse, it's too fucking broken. The Black Sun a 3rd invisible celestial object interacting with the Sun is a much more reasonable explanation.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:25:36 PM by Vod

No object Moon or otherwise could be seen passing in front of the Sun during the eclipse. Thousands of photos with all sorts of filters and cameras and nothing was in front of the Sun. The globe theory can't even model the eclipse, it's too fucking broken.

Your lie is very weak.  Millions of people doctored photographs and videos?

Science predicted the eclipse from many decades ago.   Wink

The Black Sun a 3rd invisible celestial object interacting with the Sun is a much more reasonable explanation.

Invisibility?  You'll notice you continue to make up new lies and make special exceptions that do not exist anywhere else in the universe.

A more reasonable explanation is gravity - explains everything nicely.   Smiley

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

I like the way you use physics to try and disprove physics.   Wink

I don't like the way you prop up bullshit arguments and present them as science/physics. The boat doesn't go over the curve, water doesn't curve or stick to a ball much less a spinning one, a hard vacuum can't exist next to a pressurize volume of air, the Sun's rays don't hit the Earth in parallel when claiming two sticks in the ground proves the Earth a globe then in the next breth claim they converge to form an umbra during the eclipse. I can go on an and on with the absolutly probably false bullshit the globalists claim...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

I don't like the way you prop up bullshit arguments and present them as science/physics.

Millions of people much smarter than you and I created those "bullshit arguments" and they have never been disproven.   Wink

That's what science is - proof until it is disproven.

Try coming up with a reasonable argument for your flat earth before you leap for proof.  It may take another 450 pages....

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

No object Moon or otherwise could be seen passing in front of the Sun during the eclipse. Thousands of photos with all sorts of filters and cameras and nothing was in front of the Sun. The globe theory can't even model the eclipse, it's too fucking broken.

Your lie is very weak.  Millions of people doctored photographs and videos?

Science predicted the eclipse from many decades ago.   Wink

The Black Sun a 3rd invisible celestial object interacting with the Sun is a much more reasonable explanation.

Invisibility?  You'll notice you continue to make up new lies and make special exceptions that do not exist anywhere else in the universe.

A more reasonable explanation is gravity - explains everything nicely.   Smiley

There's no proof of gravity, it's biggest load of scientific bull that's ever been sold. Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall.
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: