Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

Flat Earth globe:

No disrespect to anyone here as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have a question - sorry for asking:
How does the system or whoever it is that's hiding the fact that the earth is flat (if indeed it is) benefit from spreading this lie?
What is the rest of (the ignorant (if)) society loosing because of this - because they are taught that the earth is a sphere?
 Huh

I think this is just a fun thread, or a Troll thread as someone else called it.

The ends never support the means in all these conspiracy theories...whether it's flat earth or 9/11...some people say the Govt. need this to do this, etc.

But in reality the Govt doesn't need a crazy event to do what it wants, it just does it...that's why all these conspiracies fall apart.

You said it best [something like]:

"How does the system or whoever it is that's hiding the fact that [something happened] benefits from spreading this lie?

What is the rest of (the ignorant (if)) society loosing because of this - [place conspiracy here] ?"

The logic flow of the conspiracy theories never add up...

I also thought this was a troll thread but no, these few people are actually totally serious, they are not trolling, you can't be trolling for 400 pages in a row.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:19:42 PM

I also thought this was a troll thread but no, these few people are actually totally serious, they are not trolling, you can't be trolling for 400 pages in a row.

I would really love to meet one of these 'serious' flat-earth fanboys in about 5-10 years when they 'grow up' a bit to hear what they have to say about them.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

Evidence for the dome:
    rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface. Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.
The Bible states clearly and in no uncertain terms on page 1 that the Earth is covered by solid dome or "firmament". Other ancient manuscripts/records also confirm this.

^----- Religious Zealotry. Not. even. once.

It just occurred to me, that people like nomind, fatman, sirbad, and exemptlar, are no different than ISIS terrorists, doing their simplistic best to force regressive change, given superior alternatives.

Very sad.

^^^ Faggot complains every time the Bible is mentioned...

And why should I believe anything the bible says exactly? It also says there are talking snakes and I have yet to see one. '' rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface'' Now this is funny. A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. In fact you can make mini rainbows at home with water if its a sunny day, are you stupid?
''Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.'' No evidence for that whatsoever.

The bible also states clearly that it's ok to have slaves and to kill people and many more idiotic things, can I enslave you?

Looks like you're the downs syndrome candidate here, you can't create a rainbow under artificial light without a mirror. Your response makes me think you're a shillfag, experimenters using sunlight won't discover that A MIRROR IS REQUIRED!

You're like the fags who say to use a GoPro on a balloon to prove the Earth is curved but it's a fucking fisheye lens camera!!! Same shit different pile.

Again, you are just uneducated.

The rainbows form in circles, horizon cuts off the other half.

Why circle? Because the angles of rays entering your eyes and the water droplets that bend the light, is the same for all points on the circle.

Sorry buddy the dome is only in the Bible.

I just wish to clarify that there is ABSOLUTELY NO indication in the bible that the earth is flat, neither does it state the earth's or the universe's age.
For everyone believing so, please provide us with the verses that supposedly say so...

My claim in the post you've quoted says there's a dome on page 1 of the Bible (Genesis 1:6-7).
Astargath

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:49:29 PM

Evidence for the dome:
    rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface. Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.
The Bible states clearly and in no uncertain terms on page 1 that the Earth is covered by solid dome or "firmament". Other ancient manuscripts/records also confirm this.

It just occurred to me, that people like nomind, fatman, sirbad, and exemptlar, are no different than ISIS terrorists, doing their simplistic best to force regressive change, given superior alternatives.

Very sad.

And why should I believe anything the bible says exactly? It also says there are talking snakes and I have yet to see one. '' rainbows can't form without the domes reflective surface'' Now this is funny. A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. In fact you can make mini rainbows at home with water if its a sunny day, are you stupid?
''Metorites (pieces of the dome) are made of damascus steel a synthetic material.'' No evidence for that whatsoever.

The bible also states clearly that it's ok to have slaves and to kill people and many more idiotic things, can I enslave you?

Looks like you're the downs syndrome candidate here, you can't create a rainbow under artificial light without a mirror. Your response makes me think you're a shillfag, experimenters using sunlight won't discover that A MIRROR IS REQUIRED!

You're like the fags who say to use a GoPro on a balloon to prove the Earth is curved but it's a fucking fisheye lens camera!!! Same shit different pile.

Why circle? Because the angles of rays entering your eyes and the water droplets that bend the light, is the same for all points on the circle.

I just wish to clarify that there is ABSOLUTELY NO indication in the bible that the earth is flat, neither does it state the earth's or the universe's age.
For everyone believing so, please provide us with the verses that supposedly say so...

My claim in the post you've quoted says there's a dome on page 1 of the Bible (Genesis 1:6-7).

Yet virtually all religious people believe the earth is NOT flat. Even badecker is against this bullshit stupid flat earth thing, it really makes no sense. I thought being against evolution was stupid, but this? This is infinitely more stupid, there are no words to describe how incredibly stupid a person has to be to think the earth is flat.

I mean I get it, evolution is a scientific theory, but the earth being a globe is a fact, it's not a theory, it's not a hypothesis, it's a fact and it has been a fact for thousands of years and there hasn't been any scientific discussion about the shape of the earth for really hundreds of years until these people started trolling.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:15:35 PM

Not only does the Bible state specifically and in no in certain terms that the Earth is covered by a dome but it also says point blank that the Earth is motionless in multiple passages.

Biblical references:
   1 Chronicles 16:30
   Psalm 93:1
   Psalm 96:10
   Psalm 104:5
   Isaiah 45:18

Empirical proof the Earth is motionless:
   1. Michaelson & Morley Experiment with proof of aether from the Sagnac Experiment.
   2. Airy's Experiment.  
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:29:02 PM

Flat Earth globe:

No disrespect to anyone here as everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I have a question - sorry for asking:
How does the system or whoever it is that's hiding the fact that the earth is flat (if indeed it is) benefit from spreading this lie?
What is the rest of (the ignorant (if)) society loosing because of this - because they are taught that the earth is a sphere?
 Huh

I think this is just a fun thread, or a Troll thread as someone else called it.

The ends never support the means in all these conspiracy theories...whether it's flat earth or 9/11...some people say the Govt. need this to do this, etc.

But in reality the Govt doesn't need a crazy event to do what it wants, it just does it...that's why all these conspiracies fall apart.

You said it best [something like]:

"How does the system or whoever it is that's hiding the fact that [something happened] benefits from spreading this lie?

What is the rest of (the ignorant (if)) society loosing because of this - [place conspiracy here] ?"

The logic flow of the conspiracy theories never add up...

Maybe they are going for the record...I think that the argument between USA and UK on "who invented the internet" holds that record.

Or

Maybe some of these Flat-Earthers (the big names) are doing this to get a free space flight when the the time comes...they are playing the "long game" for the free space flight...

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:13:46 AM

So you're still going to argue that the Earth is a sphere and we're stuck to the ball via the magic of gravity even after the Bible clearly states #1, that it's covered by dome and #2, that it's motionless? You're going with Satan's theory of gravity (2 lead balls in a shed) over God's word in the Bible?

Unless you're totally brainwashed from birth that Earth is a globe it's actually common sense in conjunction with observation that the Earth is a flat plane. The Bible was all written down thousands of years before globalism was even invented, the need to state the obvious was clearly redundant back then. The bible does however indicate the Earth is flat in the following passages relating to the creation of the Earth.

"Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?" -- Job 38:4-5
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:55:09 AM

So you're still going to argue that the Earth is a sphere and we're stuck to the ball via the magic of gravity even after the Bible clearly states #1, that it's covered by dome and #2, that it's motionless? You're going with Satan's theory of gravity (2 lead balls in a shed) over God's word in the Bible?

Unless you're totally brainwashed from birth that Earth is a globe it's actually common sense in conjunction with observation that the Earth is a flat plane. The Bible was all written down thousands of years before globalism was even invented, the need to state the obvious was clearly redundant back then. The bible does however indicate the Earth is flat in the following passages relating to the creation of the Earth.

"Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it?" -- Job 38:4-5

There is no "God's word" in the Bible, there's simply a collection of stories written by man.

It's ironic that someone like yourself who calls out governments, NASA, the education system and scientific bodies as being controlling, manipulative entities fails to see that he has fallen for the biggest, baddest, ultimate self-serving institution ever invented....religion.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:59:51 AM

There is no "God's word" in the Bible, there's simply a collection of stories written by man.

It's ironic that someone like yourself who calls out governments, NASA, the education system and scientific bodies as being controlling, manipulative entities fails to see that he has fallen for the biggest, baddest, ultimate self-serving institution ever invented....religion.

Let me in on some of this Bible verses action ...

Genesis 19: 31-32

“One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’”

So the daughters got the old man drunk as a skunk, then fucked his brains out. God looked down upon the righteous act and said, "Angels, check this shit out. In a few thousands years, descendants of them two girls will spread the Flat-earth word."
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:31 AM

Evidence for the dome:

Very sad.

Thanks for this.
As I said, there's nothing in the bible advocating that the earth is flat.
Genesis 1:6 - http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-6.htm
Genesis 1:7 - http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-7.htm
Any other verses claiming that the earth is flat?
danmoris

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

Not only does the Bible state specifically and in no in certain terms that the Earth is covered by a dome but it also says point blank that the Earth is motionless in multiple passages.

Biblical references:
   1 Chronicles 16:30
   Psalm 93:1
   Psalm 96:10
   Psalm 104:5
   Isaiah 45:18

Empirical proof the Earth is motionless:
   1. Michaelson & Morley Experiment with proof of aether from the Sagnac Experiment.
   2. Airy's Experiment.  

The bible begs to differ...

1 Chronicles 16:30 - http://biblehub.com/1_chronicles/16-30.htm
It does NOT say it's motionless - it just says that it will never pass away. It will remain in its place (within the solar system / galaxy / universe) for ever.

Psalm 93:1 - http://biblehub.com/psalms/93-1.htm
Same here. God promises that his creation (being the world or the earth or whatever he created basically) will never pass away. No mention of or any kind of reference to motion.

Psalm 96:10 - http://biblehub.com/psalms/96-10.htm
Same here...

Psalm 104:5 - http://biblehub.com/psalms/104-5.htm
...and here...

Isaiah 45:18 - http://biblehub.com/isaiah/45-18.htm
'For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.'
Where has ANYONE seen that it says here the earth is flat OR motionless.

It is easy for anyone to make ANY bold claim. The idea is for the same person to be able to back it up...
Any other bible passages we should know about?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:12:03 AM

As I said, there's nothing in the bible advocating that the earth is flat.
Genesis 1:6 - http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-6.htm
Genesis 1:7 - http://biblehub.com/genesis/1-7.htm
Any other verses claiming that the earth is flat?

Man, that god says a lot of things.  Who was listening?  

He's the kind of god that probably pissed off the other gods at god meetings.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
danmoris

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

It is clear that globally, most people are indeed brainwashed one way or another, but for anyone to accept that and wake up, they need to be shown clear, hard, indisputable evidence.
It is also clear that the system is trying to hide things from us in order to keep its grip on the world and manipulate it, but how does the system benefit from hiding the fact that the earth is flat and motionless? How does this serve the systems' / government's purposes?

Common sense is defined by reasonableness and evidence. Not by bold claims, accusations and cuss words. In fact, using these, proves quite the opposite - that someone is trying to prove the un-provable and is out of arguments for it.
Where does it say in Job 38:4-5 that the earth is flat or motionless?! It just says that the creator was there before its creation (which sounds reasonable enough!)

My question remains: Where does the bible state that the earth is flat? Bible book, chapter and verse numbers please. I have already replied to your post with the verses you've provided earlier and there is absolutely no mention there about the earth being flat or motionless.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:24:07 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:41:13 AM by notbatman

"Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved." -- 1 Chronicles 16:30

Words and terms that this verse doesn't contain: "solar system", "galaxy" & "universe". It also doesn't make any mention of a big bang, dinosaurs or man falling out of a monkeys ass one day. You need to wake up to the fact you're a heritic danmoris.

kumbo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:11:26 AM

If you’ve been next to a port lately, or just strolled down a beach and stared off vacantly into the horizon, you might have noticed a very interesting phenomenon: Approaching ships do not just “appear” out of the horizon (like they should have if the world was flat), but rather seem to emerge from beneath the sea.
NASA_IS_FAKE

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:17:18 AM

THE EARTH IS FLAT, GRAVITY IS A LIE, NASA IS A FAKE AGENCY WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DECEIVING PEOPLE!

STILL A GLOBETARD? HERE IS YOUR FINAL PROOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ
WHERE IS YOUR CURVATURE? WHERE IS YOUR SPHERE? EARTH IS FLAT, DEAL WITH IT!!!
Astargath

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:37:50 AM

"Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved." -- 1 Chronicles 16:30

Words and terms that this verse doesn't contain: "solar system", "galaxy" & "universe". It also doesn't make any mention of a big bang, dinosaurs or man falling out of a monkeys ass one day. You need to wake up to the fact you're a heritic danmoris.

And you need to wake up to the fact that you think NASA is manipulating the world when you believe what the bible tells you, you are as stupid as you can be. Congratulations.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
serbad

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:46:56 AM

THE EARTH IS FLAT, GRAVITY IS A LIE, NASA IS A FAKE AGENCY WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF DECEIVING PEOPLE!

STILL A GLOBETARD? HERE IS YOUR FINAL PROOF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrCI9eSJGQ

The thing is they cant deal with it.! it is too far out of their comfort zone. you are asking them to question their installed belief system and they are not strong enough mentally to do that. The lamb cannot survive without the Shepard.

Anyway the job is done here.!
Astargath

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

The thing is they cant deal with it.! it is too far out of their comfort zone. you are asking them to question their installed belief system and they are not strong enough mentally to do that. The lamb cannot survive without the Shepard.

Anyway the job is done here.!

Yea you would only have to dismiss pretty much every scientific principle, as the observed reality is completely incompatible to a flat earth idea. Astronomy, Gravity - in particular orbital mechanics: No GPS, satellite TV, satellite phones, let alone weather forecasts. Mathematics.

Not to mention that now you have to believe that there is a dome, electrified by quadrillion volts, there is an ice wall but is guarded by the government, there are invisible suns or black suns, whatever bullshit you guys make up, there is no gravity, instead we have ether.

''out of their comfort zone'' No bro, not out of my comfort zone, out of my sane zone.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:50:45 PM

Globe earth math 100% debunked. Earth is flat and stationary realm, not a planet in imaginary outer space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bol8vZ7pcu8

Don't be indoctrinated bafoon like astargath, tooquik and void. Research and study flat earth.

Pages: « 1 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 [406] 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: