Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095078 times)
passteque

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:37:53 PM

what 448pages on this topic, look so great ahah. For real?
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:47:10 PM

what 448pages on this topic, look so great ahah. For real?

Yup.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:51:24 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

I have actually read an article that the earth is not really flat. And it is scientifically proven. Don't you see NASA's program where they capture pictures of EARTH from space? It's really a sphere but not a perfect one. It looks like a deformed sphere at all.

Yes I see the liars and hoaxers at NASA and they're full of shitty CGI images. BTW do you have a reading comprehension problem?

You still haven't explained how perspective stops lighting from reaching us when you claim the sun is so close, you always ignore things that you can't answer, why are you like this, you might have a real problem, go get checked bro.

I'm sorry that you believe the oncoming train is the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm sorry that you are comparing the lights from a train from the light from the sun, are you dumb? You cannot explain why the sun is not visible everywhere, you are a fraud.

You can't explain why the light at the end of the tunnel isn't visible throughout the entire length of a perfectly straight tunnel, if you could you'd have the answer you're looking for. You just fucking ignorant piece of crap, you're probably a shill and I don't appreciate the false accusation of dishonesty. You got anything else besides libel you turd?

... debating against badecker which is a strong god believer, ...

This is badecker's god, he doesn't believe in Jesus.

Ff the sun and moon both traveled in circular paths over the planet, then they would travel in an ark throughout the sky, not a straight line, as they do. They would rise in the northeast, appear overhead in the midday hours, and set in the northwest. And that's if it's at the equator. The skew is significantly greater elsewhere.
Secondly, if that's how the sun and moon orbited, and the "sunsets" and "sunrises", as well as the moon equivalents, we're caused simple by the "law of perspective" then I should be able to bring the sun/moon back into view after a sunset simply by using a telescope or pair of binoculars. Hell, I'd even be able to see the sun/moon on the other side of the disk with a good enough telescope. However, once the sun is set, I can't bring it back, no matter how hard I try. And no matter who I ask, the results seem to be identical. If it can be done with ships and buildings, then why not the sun and moon?
Lastly, if this is how the sun and moon cycle really worked, then sundials would be completly useless, as the angular velocity of the sun traveling over the disk would cause the movement of the shadows to be very erratic. The shadow would hardly move from early to late morning, significantly accelerate from late morning to early evening, as the sun rockets past overhead, and from mid afternoon to late evening, the shadow would once again slow to a crawl. Since the angular velocity of the sun is a constant ~15° per hour, we can logically assume that the sun isn't moving overhead, but that the earth is rotating, and that the sun is very distant.
Also, what mechanics allow for the sun and moon to function on the flat earth? What exactly are the sun and moon? How do they exist? How did they form? What keeps them in orbit around the disk planet? What causes the orbits to shrink and expand to create seasons?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

^^^ MUH DISTANT SUN AND PARALLEL SUN RAYS!!!

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:42:45 AM

@ badecker,

The Bible says we are like grasshoppers compared to them (Numbers 13:33), they've got machines and technology on a scale you can't seem to wrap your head around.
kekeh87

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

Does one seriously believe that the earth is flat or he's just trolling??I'ts kind of unthinkable for me to believe that there are people that still do believe that the earth is flat..
delime

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

One of the standards of the past, that shows that the earth isn't flat, but that it is rather spherical, is that of sailing ships.

On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon. As the ship approaches, more of the masts become visible. Finally, as the ship is reasonably close, the whole of the ship that is above water becomes visible.

Smiley

This is the best reply. You can do the same thing at sunset over a clear horizon; when you squat down the sun appears to have sety but once you stand up you'll see more of the sun, thus proving the earth is round because your height is enough to allow you to see further over the horizon...
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:04 PM

One of the standards of the past, that shows that the earth isn't flat, but that it is rather spherical, is that of sailing ships.

On a rather calm yet breezy day, get out to the ocean. Through a telescope, watch a sailing ship coming in towards land. At a great distance away, only the topmost parts of the masts are visible on the horizon. As the ship approaches, more of the masts become visible. Finally, as the ship is reasonably close, the whole of the ship that is above water becomes visible.

Smiley

This is the best reply. You can do the same thing at sunset over a clear horizon; when you squat down the sun appears to have sety but once you stand up you'll see more of the sun, thus proving the earth is round because your height is enough to allow you to see further over the horizon...

Moron, the horizon rises to eye level increasing the distance you can view objects. Anybody who belives that ships sail over the curve is a total fucking retard.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

Smiley

Moron, the horizon rises to eye level increasing the distance you can view objects. Anybody who belives that ships sail over the curve is a total fucking retard.

Dingbat. The horizon never rises to meet anything. The moon rises. The sun rises. The horizon just sits there.

Hang a plumb line. Then, stand and look straight ahead, horizontally, 90 degrees to the plumb line. Or use a transit. On level ground or water, the horizon never meets the center of the eye, or the center, horizontal line of the transit. The only reason the eye sees the horizon from this position is peripheral vision.

Of course, not batman. Battyman.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:22:10 PM

^^^ MUH DISTANT SUN AND PARALLEL SUN RAYS!!!

Ignoring posts won't make you more credible. If that's how the sun and moon orbited, and the "sunsets" and "sunrises", as well as the moon equivalents, we're caused simple by the "law of perspective" then I should be able to bring the sun/moon back into view after a sunset simply by using a telescope or pair of binoculars. Hell, I'd even be able to see the sun/moon on the other side of the disk with a good enough telescope. However, once the sun is set, I can't bring it back, no matter how hard I try. And no matter who I ask, the results seem to be identical. If it can be done with ships and buildings, then why not the sun and moon?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Smiley

Dingbat. The horizon never rises to meet anything. The moon rises. The sun rises. The horizon just sits there.

Hang a plumb line. Then, stand and look straight ahead, horizontally, 90 degrees to the plumb line. Or use a transit. On level ground or water, the horizon never meets the center of the eye, or the center, horizontal line of the transit. The only reason the eye sees the horizon from this position is peripheral vision.

Cool

You're so Jewish with your argument, you're not addressing the point while exploiting the fact every eye/camera sees a different horizon just like everybody sees a different rainbow or different speckles to move the goal posts. Great, you've gone and proved we all see a different horizon due to the angle the light enters but that's not the fucking point; the ship doesn't go over the curve asshole.

The fact you about how the angle light enters the eye effects the horizon you see makes you so guilty too.
CloudCoinR

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/tuXWqvm.gif

https://i.imgur.com/VSPmNlU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/nWswj9m.gif

https://i.imgur.com/o9DLL44.gif

https://i.imgur.com/gbfo8aI.gif

https://i.imgur.com/AW3xFBD.gif

https://i.imgur.com/80iYquU.gif

https://i.imgur.com/bPDdfOi.gif

https://i.imgur.com/RJBVfiL.gif

https://i.imgur.com/xZjsxHn.gif
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:52:55 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 05:20:04 PM by notbatman

This is Eratosthenes:

This is Eratosthenes theory:

Source: https://www.astro.umd.edu/~richard/ASTRO340/eratosthenes.pdf

This is a still-frame from a video recorded aboard an airplane:

These are rays from the Sun shining down:

This is a balloon with a really big shadow:

This is flat and motionless Earth vs. Eratosthenes theory (the globe):

This is a still-frame from the video GIF in the previous post:

The Earth is motionless!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:54:01 PM

Smiley

Cool

You're so Jewish with your argument, you're not addressing the point while exploiting the fact every eye/camera sees a different horizon just like everybody sees a different rainbow or different speckles to move the goal posts. Great, you've gone and proved we all see a different horizon due to the angle the light enters but that's not the fucking point; the ship doesn't go over the curve asshole.

The fact you about how the angle light enters the eye effects the horizon you see makes you so guilty too.

All joking aside, why do you mention that every eye/camera sees a different horizon? They would have to be located at exactly the same point, and operate completely the same, to see the same of anything. Do you think that there is somebody who doesn't understand this? What in the world world are you on, anyway?

And what do Jews have to do with it? They see the same thing as everyone else.

If someone stands and looks absolutely straight ahead, parallel to the ground he is standing on, in either a FE scenario, or in a GE scenario, the horizon never rises to meet the eye. If he looks straight ahead, he will always be looking above the horizon at least the same distance that his eye is above the ground.

But if he is on a GE, the distance between the ground and his eye will increase because of the curvature, even though he isn't aware of it the increase. The further away anything is, the smaller it looks, including the distance between the ground, and the parallel line of sight he is looking on as he looks above it.

The only two reasons that he might see the ground are:
1. peripheral vision;
2. the distance is so great that there appears to be mergence of the light from the distant sources on the focal point of his eye. This essentially falls into the classification of a different form of peripheral vision.

If a person wants to stand and look straight ahead, the only way he can ever see the horizon is if he looks down... at least a little. The horizon never rises to meet the eye. The only way the distant ground could rise to meet the eye would be if the we were living on a concave planet, like the inside of the earth. But then there would be no horizon. There would be only a blurring of vision with distance.

You entirely have the way it works backwards in your mind.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
eleck

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

to damn flat _______________________________________________________________

https://i.imgur.com/7hmAemP.png
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

You didn't show the most important picture of all! Remember how you are the one who is totally against parallel rays of light from the sun? Well draw it that way. Take the globe picture on the right, and draw the rays from a single point sun, like they are in the pic on the left. In that scenario, Eratosthenes' shadows would be even greater.

You have the whole thing entirely backwards. And then you leave out parts that are important, because you know they would destroy your stupid FE religion.

Cool

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:00:09 PM

You entirely have the way it works backwards in your mind.

Haha the irony of a person who believes in fairy tales, telling another fairy tale believer he is backwards is pretty fucking funny!
Astargath

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

You didn't show the most important picture of all! Remember how you are the one who is totally against parallel rays of light from the sun? Well draw it that way. Take the globe picture on the right, and draw the rays from a single point sun, like they are in the pic on the left. In that scenario, Eratosthenes' shadows would be even greater.

You have the whole thing entirely backwards. And then you leave out parts that are important, because you know they would destroy your stupid FE religion.

Cool

Oops you just destroyed his bullshit photo, he won't reply to you now, he will forget what you said because his brain works like that and he will proceed to post more bullshit.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kaizen96

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:38:59 PM

I can’t believe that someone trust in flat Earth teory. If someone truly trust I would like to invinte him in Cruise around world, if he is right I will jump from edge of the Earth Cheesy
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

This Massive Hole In Antarctica Is The Size Of Maine & Scientists Are Baffled

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-massive-hole-in-antarctica-is-the-size-of-maine-scientists-are-baffled-2888120

Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: