Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

An anonymous source has submitted the following questions:

Q: how does a carpenter level work on a globe?
A: the magic of gravity!

Q: how does water seek it's own level on a globe?

Q: how does a gyroscope work in the South?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Beeep WRONG. Minute 1:00 of the video, starts zooming in much more yet you can't see more of the ship. Try again, you have 2 more tries.

Your dishonesty is showing, I don't even have to watch the clip to know what's going on:

http://www.dummies.com/photography/digital-photography/the-difference-between-optical-zoom-and-digital-zoom-on-your-digital-camera/

Beep wrong again. Thats 2 tries, 1 to go. The camera used in the video is a p900 with a 83x optical zoom. Think hard for the last one.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

Beeep WRONG. Minute 1:00 of the video, starts zooming in much more yet you can't see more of the ship. Try again, you have 2 more tries.

Your dishonesty is showing, I don't even have to watch the clip to know what's going on:

http://www.dummies.com/photography/digital-photography/the-difference-between-optical-zoom-and-digital-zoom-on-your-digital-camera/

Beep wrong again. Thats 2 tries, 1 to go. The camera used in the video is a p900 with a 83x optical zoom. Think hard for the last one.

Excellent camera, my point remains.

The horizon line is formed inside your eye due to the angle light enters at, the eye or camera in this case is an integral part in the process that forms the image you see. Once the image is formed on the CCD via the optics it can be further zoomed in on (digital zoom), but due to obvious physical limitations hidden objects can no longer be projected above the horizon.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

You walk straight (use) after that you can see whether you are going to place your base. If the Earth is flat then you will find a line of finis.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Astargath

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Excellent camera, my point remains.

The horizon line is formed inside your eye due to the angle light enters at, the eye or camera in this case is an integral part in the process that forms the image you see. Once the image is formed on the CCD via the optics it can be further zoomed in on (digital zoom), but due to obvious physical limitations hidden objects can no longer be projected above the horizon.

Do you have a video of a boat that is brought back into vision then?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

^^^ that hissing sound is normal, don't let the door hit your ass on the way in!

This tactic of evading the truth is normal, notbatman does it all the time. His brain works in such way that every time there is something he cannot argument against he will just ignore to keep believing in nonsense.

To be fair to our local nutjob he avoids question often but he also makes up total bullshit just as often.

Hey stupid how's your Black Arrow orders coming along LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Still holding on to that one eh!!!!!!  Such a loser to get scammed by such a shitty scamming outfit!!!!  No wonder he believes in the flat earth, he was stupid enough to believe in Black Arrow!!!

Wait a minute,  didn't you make an order too, or was that BFL? Hypocrit much?

Now there you go lying again, I've been preaching about the flaws from a consumer pov of pre-orders since 2103.  I don't personally give out interest free loans to complete strangers on the internet.

But someone like you is stupid enough to fall for one of the shittiest scams ever in BTC mining history!!!

I've been GPU mining since 2014 moron, I buy my mining equipment off the shelf not from some internet scammers months in advance...

Face it your low IQ allows you to believe stuff like flat earth, Black Arrow scams, god and keeps you at your minimum wage shitty fucking job.

HAHAHA you're a fucking moron!
ShuttIe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

Earth is not FLAT,dude...
crypto90

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

The simplest one I can think of is flying. Get on a plane (personal), get a pilot and sit next to him, then tell him to fly forward(hopefully you will get the autorisation to get thru all the national airspace you need to), look at how the plane is going, if the earth is flat you will need to change direction, or you will be in outer space
cryptoflip.it

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:48:10 AM

But what if it is...
baturradenx

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:12:10 AM

Spinning globe Earth is a virtual reality, the "computer" is your brain.

When you encounter visual information your brain performs a visual analysis. If you're told the pictures you're being presented with are from an authoritative and trusted source you just assume it's TRUE. You save "computing" time not thinking about weather or not you're being given manipulated images in an attempt to transform you into a mushroom; feeding you bullshit and keeping you in the dark.
Alekkborela

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:44:58 AM

HAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHH sorry to be "that guy" but if the earth is really flat then you can go and reach the end of the earth then take a picture of it, there is a reason why horizon exist dumbass
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

^^^ that hissing sound is normal, don't let the door hit your ass on the way in!

This tactic of evading the truth is normal, notbatman does it all the time. His brain works in such way that every time there is something he cannot argument against he will just ignore to keep believing in nonsense.

To be fair to our local nutjob he avoids question often but he also makes up total bullshit just as often.

Hey stupid how's your Black Arrow orders coming along LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  Still holding on to that one eh!!!!!!  Such a loser to get scammed by such a shitty scamming outfit!!!!  No wonder he believes in the flat earth, he was stupid enough to believe in Black Arrow!!!

Wait a minute,  didn't you make an order too, or was that BFL? Hypocrit much?

Now there you go lying again, I've been preaching about the flaws from a consumer pov of pre-orders since 2103.  I don't personally give out interest free loans to complete strangers on the internet.

But someone like you is stupid enough to fall for one of the shittiest scams ever in BTC mining history!!!

I've been GPU mining since 2014 moron, I buy my mining equipment off the shelf not from some internet scammers months in advance...

Face it your low IQ allows you to believe stuff like flat earth, Black Arrow scams, god and keeps you at your minimum wage shitty fucking job.

HAHAHA you're a fucking moron!

I was new to Bitcoin, I thought I was ordering computer hardware. I'd never had any issues with pre-orders before that.

Keep in mind that if I knew that outer space was a hoax and rockets didn't really launch satellites into orbit around a globe, I would never have ordered from a company and its product named after just that; I would have known it was a scam.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

HAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHH sorry to be "that guy" but if the earth is really flat then you can go and reach the end of the earth then take a picture of it, there is a reason why horizon exist dumbass

My point a few posts back about the horizon being formed due to the angle light enters the eye (or camera) at is completely beyond your ability to comprehend isn't it?

Does it look like she's standing on a funhouse mirror?
Astargath

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

My point a few posts back about the horizon being formed due to the angle light enters the eye (or camera) at is completely beyond your ability to comprehend isn't it?

You always have an excuse when you are given evidence you asked for. Where is the video of a boat that is being brought back into vision using a zoom, as you claimed it would happen? Yeah, i thought so. Where are the pictures of the dome? Yeah, I thought so.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

You always have an excuse when you are given evidence you asked for. Where is the video of a boat that is being brought back into vision using a zoom, as you claimed it would happen? Yeah, i thought so. Where are the pictures of the dome? Yeah, I thought so.

So, he has a picture of some woman standing above some flat ice, with non-flat mountains in the background. It's easy to see that he is contradicting himself about FE all over the place, and often in the pictures he uses.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

^^^ there's no ice, she's walking on liquid water.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

I was new to Bitcoin, I thought I was ordering computer hardware. I'd never had any issues with pre-orders before that.

Keep in mind that if I knew that outer space was a hoax and rockets didn't really launch satellites into orbit around a globe, I would never have ordered from a company and its product named after just that; I would have known it was a scam.

But you were not just buying computer hardware you were pre-ordering undeveloped money printing machines.  Of course you knew that since they said it was under development and you had illusions of 30 bitcoins mined up in your wallet.

The fact that you were new and went ahead and invested too much money without knowing the risks makes you a stupid cunt!

The fact you believe in a global conspiracy over several centuries makes you a stupid cunt!

The fact that you are an angry stupid homophobic religious zealot makes you a stupid cunt!

Facts add up, you're a stupid cunt!
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:58:35 PM

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Almost 500 pages and close to 3 years later and this deluded baffoon is still babbling away in the most
farcical thread on btctalk about nonsense that was debunked  centuries ago. Seriously dude, are you
shitting me? You really need to get a life or see a shrink . Either that or you are just taking the piss and laughing
at everyone that wastes their time engaging with you about this FE malarky.....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Astargath

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

Almost 500 pages and close to 3 years later and this deluded baffoon is still babbling away in the most
farcical thread on btctalk about nonsense that was debunked  centuries ago. Seriously dude, are you
shitting me? You really need to get a life or see a shrink . Either that or you are just taking the piss and laughing
at everyone that wastes their time engaging with you about this FE malarky.....

At this point, I am not be able to understand him being a troll. You can't just be trolling for 3 years just to laugh at people.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

Yall flat earthers give me a life ?
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: