Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

Плocкaя зeмля, cфepичecкaя кaкaя paзницa?) Пoxoжe чтo мы пpocтыe cмepтныe иcтины нe yзнaeм пoтoмy кaк oт нac eё тщaтeльнo cкpывaют. Ho тaйн и зaгaдoк зeмли мнoгo, нaпpимep Apктикa. B Apктикy зa пocлeдниe 100 лeт oтпpaвлялocь coтни экcпeдиций, ycтaнoвлeнo дecятки иccлeдoвaтeльcкиx cтaнций, влoжeнo миллиapды дoллapoв и дpyгиx вaлют- для чeгo? Изyчaть или иcкaть нeфть, пoгoдy,тeчeния, пингвинoв? Чтo oни тaм дeлaютHuh

Some records indicate a magnetic mountain that can pull nails out of ships and a horrible black dust. The world tree was suppose to have stood there at one time.

Honestly I have no clue, it's as secluded as Antarctica; It's not like anybody can just go there and see. Admiral Byrd says "it's crowded up there" whatever that's suppose to mean.

“Nobody goes down there any more, it's too crowded,.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doktor Howl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth doctrine is simply the ancients thought that now appears back to brainwash. It's been a lot of evidence suggesting that the Earth is round.

Pfft.  The Greeks knew the Earth was a globe, and even managed to calculate its circumference with less than a thousand miles of error.
Doktor Howl

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Плocкaя зeмля, cфepичecкaя кaкaя paзницa?) Пoxoжe чтo мы пpocтыe cмepтныe иcтины нe yзнaeм пoтoмy кaк oт нac eё тщaтeльнo cкpывaют. Ho тaйн и зaгaдoк зeмли мнoгo, нaпpимep Apктикa. B Apктикy зa пocлeдниe 100 лeт oтпpaвлялocь coтни экcпeдиций, ycтaнoвлeнo дecятки иccлeдoвaтeльcкиx cтaнций, влoжeнo миллиapды дoллapoв и дpyгиx вaлют- для чeгo? Изyчaть или иcкaть нeфть, пoгoдy,тeчeния, пингвинoв? Чтo oни тaм дeлaютHuh

Some records indicate a magnetic mountain that can pull nails out of ships and a horrible black dust. The world tree was suppose to have stood there at one time.

Honestly I have no clue, it's as secluded as Antarctica; It's not like anybody can just go there and see. Admiral Byrd says "it's crowded up there" whatever that's suppose to mean.

“Nobody goes down there any more, it's too crowded,.”

Yogi Berra quote FTW.  :lol:
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:47:31 AM by notbatman

the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth doctrine is simply the ancients thought that now appears back to brainwash. It's been a lot of evidence suggesting that the Earth is round.

Pfft.  The Greeks knew the Earth was a globe, and even managed to calculate its circumference with less than a thousand miles of error.

The following image depicts the Greek dude Eratóstenes.

This is Eratóstenes theory, notice how the Suns rays are in parallel.

This depicts how light from the Sun actually strikes the Earth.

This depicts how the Suns rays look on a globe Earth.

This is how the Sun's rays look on a flat Earth.

The Greeks knew Eratóstenes was full of shit and nobody believed his nonsense, that's what the fucking Greeks knew.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

^ ^ ^ 

Only liars can ignore modern day facts.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Pfft.  The Greeks knew the Earth was a globe, and even managed to calculate its circumference with less than a thousand miles of error.

This depicts how the Suns rays look on globe Earth.

The Greeks knew Eratóstenes was full of shit and nobody believed his nonsense, that's what the fucking Greeks knew.
Earth is flat. Locally. Which means that whatever you deduce for flat surfaces is true on localized patches of earth.

Also, you can't use images of a tiny earth to demonstrate your points like that, especially if the proportions are all fucked to begin with.

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling for the lulz, but at least put some effort in please. It's been over 500 pages already and there still isn't anything of remote substance to play with.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling for the lulz, but at least put some effort in please. It's been over 500 pages already and there still isn't anything of remote substance to play with.

He is a troll - just lying, and getting lazy at it recently.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

He is a troll - just lying, and getting lazy at it recently.  :/
What a shame. I love me some good trolls.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

He's running out of websites to back up his BS.  There are only so many people in the world that are willing to ruin their reputation by claiming the world is flat - unless you are anonymous of course...  Smiley

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

He's running out of websites to back up his BS.  There are only so many people in the world that are willing to ruin their reputation by claiming the world is flat - unless you are anonymous of course...  Smiley
A part of me wants to see a serious Mathematician go out and create a model that would show earth "to be flat". I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be possible, since you can bijectively map surfaces into spheres, in which the poles equate the "edges". But you're right, nobody would really want to stake their reputation on an academic exercise.

People (including some scientists) can't even seem to process the fact that "the center of the solar system" is just an arbitrary choice that can dramatically simplify calculations in Physics and not some universal fact (as far as we know today), so I can't see anyone accepting a mathematically equivalent formulation of our planet that has such a long list of conspiratory nutjobs behind it.

I'd be quite interested to see if such a formulation would somehow reveal new insights though, assuming that it was possible to find such in the first place.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
Merited by BTCMILLIONAIRE (1)

A part of me wants to see a serious Mathematician go out and create a model that would show earth "to be flat". I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be possible, since you can bijectively map surfaces into spheres, in which the poles equate the "edges". But you're right, nobody would really want to stake their reputation on an academic exercise.

That will never happen.

People like notbatman don't rely on well defined articles and logic showing the world is flat.  They don't exist.

Like religious lies, they rely on large amounts of garbage information that would take a bit of work to show they are wrong.  By the time you have proved one piece wrong, they have presented a dozen other pieces of garbage information.    Then they point to those same debunked articles as more proof, knowing you won't take the time to realize they were debunked.

There are about 4 millions links to flat earth - mostly repetitive but all of have been debunked.   The liar knows you identifying one debunked article will be overshadowed by TEN debunked articles he posts that people don't know are debunked - yet.

Let's fact it - each person will not create a database of debunked flat earth articles.  So they will be continued to be fool by the massive amount of garbage they read.

That is the way notbatman spreads his lies.  :/

Activity: 288
Merit: 102

Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Have a read
"A Voyage to the Inner World" by Olaf Jansen

“I’d like to see that land beyond the Pole. That area beyond the Pole is the center of
the great unknown.” – Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, February, 1947

Thank you for not sending browny points, much appreciated.

4D Torus Earth https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042249.msg46425670#msg46425670
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

Pfft.  The Greeks knew the Earth was a globe, and even managed to calculate its circumference with less than a thousand miles of error.

That dude used math not a drawing showing the rays of the sun to prove the earth is not flat. Maybe you idiots should use science too if you wanted to ever prove something but that wouldn't be possible because math would not confirm your idiotic views, just like you don't want to admit that boats and planes go around the globe and end up in the same place. You need to keep your delusion by ignoring facts. Still a liar I see.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

That dude used math not a drawing showing the rays of the sun to prove the earth is not flat. Maybe you idiots should use science too if you wanted to ever prove something but that wouldn't be possible because math would not confirm your idiotic views, just like you don't want to admit that boats and planes go around the globe and end up in the same place. You need to keep your delusion by ignoring facts. Still a liar I see.

If he only believes drawings, here is one from long before he was born.

This picture is taken from the 16th century astronomy textbook, On the Sphere of the World.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

If he only believes drawings, here is one from long before he was born.

This picture is taken from the 16th century astronomy textbook, On the Sphere of the World.

That's just a conspiracy propagated by the biggest conspirator of all times, Pythogoras himself.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

That's just a conspiracy propagated by the biggest conspirator of all times, Pythogoras himself.

Where do you see a right angle in that triangle?    Wink

SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Earth is flat for everyone who wasn't on the sky...
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Where do you see a right angle in that triangle?    Wink

Obtuse much?  Grin Grin Grin

Or, in layman's terms ...

Doktor Howl

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jBh6kD7.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K3ayEMp.gif

https://i.imgur.com/aUEZ6Km.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/BlKB7ff.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G7p2CZs.jpg

These other guys are calling you a troll.  I think I prefer to believe that you're a kook.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

As if this is even a topic. If you are smart enough to log onto a computer you should be smart enough to believe that the earth is round.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: « 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 [477] 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: