Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188338 times)
82ndabnmedic

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:06:18 AM

Everyone has done and amazing job...The GMC project Team is dedicated on delivering tangible results and it is truly a joy to work along side such a talented team.

Stay tuned, as there is much more to come!

Edited: I need to give credit where it's due. Nele & Alex have been the driving force that brought us (This Team) together....I just want ya'll to know that y'all are doing a great job. 

- Cheers

Medic

CISSP | PMP | CEH

Bitmark: Project Manager & PR Coordinator

BTC: 1FEi8MSP3ccoqLah8EcxfGZVHUViEmQfvQ

BTM: bNidDXnRu5fuD8Th7cPFh7jnPdyAhMh7Nr
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:30:39 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 11:45:27 PM by shavers

Everyone has done and amazing job...The GMC project Team is dedicated on delivering tangible results and it is truly a joy to work along side such a talented team.
Stay tuned, as there is much more to come!
Edited: I need to give credit where it's due. Nele & Alex have been the driving force that brought us (This Team) together....I just want ya'll to know that y'all are doing a great job.  
 - Cheers
       Medic

Thanks medic, but that's only partially true - nothing would be possible without team effort, dedication and belief from all of us. We've been trough lot of ups and downs but we knew that failure was not an option.
Now there is even more work in front of us, and damn, i'm looking forward to it! Smiley Still, our team is our biggest achievment. Thank you guys!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 05:04:44 PM by Biomech

Hey!

I got something to say.

It's better to burn out, than fade away....

Ok, enough Def Leppard, but it was appropriate. A bit of a strategy rant follows, for those of you who trade on exchanges.

Sellers. You determine the price. Since some of you are dumpers, LISTEN THE HELL UP!

Behind the scenes (as y'all have seen a glimpse of in the past few days), we are working hard to make this coin the different one. The one that goes mainstream. So to be honest, I, personally, am not all that concerned with current exchange price. But I'm irritated that certain people (you know who you are, and frankly, I don't) are willing to just toss the coin in the street. On the one side, this increases my stash. But on the other side, it's creating a negative perception. "Jones will dump the coin like a hot rock, there must be something wrong with it!"

Hell no, there ain't nothin' wrong with it. We busted our balls to make sure there's nothing wrong with it. And as y'all can see, the value is up, significatly. In my arrogant opinion, it still has a long way to go. Our FOCUS is to make THIS coin the one that is used on games that are sold in Walmart. You think a token like that is worth less than 500 satoshis? Personally, I think that 5 THOUSAND is unreasonably low.

So. Sellers, you control the market. You think Buyers do, but they don't. If they want the coin, they'll meet your price. Sure, the day trader who only looks at the last ten minute's numbers isn't going to play right, but so what? This is a long term project.

Strategy, boys. Strategy. If everyone who held GMC put their lowest sell order at 1500 sats AND HELD FAST, it would go way over that in one day. then you set the floor at 2k. And onward. It's the basics of real economics. If it's more valuable to you than what the buyer is offering, YOU HAVE THE WRONG BUYER. It's an exchange. It's largely anonymous. Just hold your cards. This is high stakes poker, and poker is NOT a game of chance.

I have already seen the "miner's have to pay electric bills" mantra. One, it's scrypt. Small potatoes, the damn things don't generate a big bill. Second, and far more importantly, don't you think you could pay those bills BETTER with the coin 3-4 times more valuable than it is today? I can't tell you how to act, of course, but I'd make the power company wait a couple days. The late fee would be FAR exceeded by the raise in price. And that was a modest goal I suggested. For the most part, My GMC are not for sale. At any price. but I do have a bit that I caught when idiots threw it away, and you'll not get it off me for less than 2K sats. If everyone took that attitude, where do you think it's value would set in a week?

EDIT. I changed my mind. 2K is far too low. Changed my orders to 5K, and there they will sit.
CuriousCat

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 04:44:40 PM

Hey!

I got something to say.

Strategy, boys. Strategy. If everyone who held GMC put their lowest sell order at 1500 sats AND HELD FAST, it would go way over that in one day. then you set the floor at 2k. And onward. It's the basics of real economics. If it's more valuable to you than what the buyer is offering, YOU HAVE THE WRONG BUYER. It's an exchange. It's largely anonymous. Just hold your cards. This is high stakes poker, and poker is NOT a game of chance.

I don't think I've ever seen a better sticky post candidate than this one. A bit of frustration combined with a cool head and forward thinking. And that is what GMC is all about. Sweat and tears before joy and happiness!
emdje

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 06:37:29 PM

Great development so far, I am watching  Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:44:03 PM

Really impressed! What will be your next aim?

Sony.
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:04:56 AM

Hey!

I got something to say.

Ok, enough Def Leppard, but it was appropriate. A bit of a strategy rant follows, for those of you who trade on exchanges.

Sellers. You determine the price. Since some of you are dumpers, LISTEN THE HELL UP!

Behind the scenes (as y'all have seen a glimpse of in the past few days), we are working hard to make this coin the different one. The one that goes mainstream. So to be honest, I, personally, am not all that concerned with current exchange price. But I'm irritated that certain people (you know who you are, and frankly, I don't) are willing to just toss the coin in the street. On the one side, this increases my stash. But on the other side, it's creating a negative perception. "Jones will dump the coin like a hot rock, there must be something wrong with it!"

Hell no, there ain't nothin' wrong with it. We busted our balls to make sure there's nothing wrong with it. And as y'all can see, the value is up, significatly. In my arrogant opinion, it still has a long way to go. Our FOCUS is to make THIS coin the one that is used on games that are sold in Walmart. You think a token like that is worth less than 500 satoshis? Personally, I think that 5 THOUSAND is unreasonably low.

So. Sellers, you control the market. You think Buyers do, but they don't. If they want the coin, they'll meet your price. Sure, the day trader who only looks at the last ten minute's numbers isn't going to play right, but so what? This is a long term project.

I have already seen the "miner's have to pay electric bills" mantra. One, it's scrypt. Small potatoes, the damn things don't generate a big bill. Second, and far more importantly, don't you think you could pay those bills BETTER with the coin 3-4 times more valuable than it is today? I can't tell you how to act, of course, but I'd make the power company wait a couple days. The late fee would be FAR exceeded by the raise in price. And that was a modest goal I suggested. For the most part, My GMC are not for sale. At any price. but I do have a bit that I caught when idiots threw it away, and you'll not get it off me for less than 2K sats. If everyone took that attitude, where do you think it's value would set in a week?

EDIT. I changed my mind. 2K is far too low. Changed my orders to 5K, and there they will sit.

Agreed 1mil %,it is hard work to convince people that we are doing great job,but they can see progress we made...till now.And i can say only this-it is nothing what we are making.Stay tuned and watch.

Regards and respect to supporters and team

Nele

Stonerboy

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

ALL IN!

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:32:27 PM

Hey!

I got something to say.

+1

Good statement!
Let the dumpers dump till they get out of ammunition...
If someone is too blind to see whats going on here i really can't help ...  Wink
I'll go on collecting at these sweet prices  Grin
nightrid3r

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:22:30 PM

GMC exchange rate has gone up 42% today and for the last week between 25 and 45 % per day.

Allot of development is going on at the moment both in coin infrastructure as well as games.
ExcessTest

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:15:54 AM

Greetings GameCredits community!

We are pleased to announce several improvements and projects that we have been working on for some time now.
The GameCredits Foundation.

Ring 13: The Curse Of Nakamoto

Wow, great work devs! This coin needs to get listed on bittrex ASAP!
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:11:59 PM

To the guy above... Bittrex delisted us while we were fixing problems. If they wish to pick it up again, we'll be happy about it, but in the meantime, we're on Poloniex, and on the voting list for Cryptopia. I'd also like to see our coin get on Cryptsy.

On to something else: When our biggest miner dropped, I panicked... and the network is still there Cheesy There are miners AND pools out there that we at the foundation are unaware of. If you're mining at a pool other than GMC! or Acidpool, or the p2pool node noted in the OP, PLEASE post it up here! If you own such a pool, the same holds. The more, the better the security of the network. Just because the foundation runs and endorses a couple of pools don't mean we have any intention of being exclusive!

That being said... We need miners! At whatever pool or solo, we need more miners. We're trying to take this coin into uncharted territory, and it needs to be robust enough to handle that. I want to see GH or even TH numbers in nethashpersec when I run my daemon's getmininginfo function Cheesy To those of you interested in the coin but mining others for more immediate profit, please consider load balancing and lending us a piece of your hashrate.

Also, the temporary loss of our biggest miner demonstrated something else, very positive. Our fix to the retargeting worked just fine Cheesy Network dropped by two thirds, and the gap between blocks was not very much.
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:31:07 PM

http://gmc.smarterhash.com
maltrox

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:56:28 PM

Well said.

I was a part-time miner and I understand a little bit how hard is to pay bills, but I tried to make my own investment. I mined GMC when didnt have an exchange, when this coin was at 10 satoshis price, I lost some coins in the pool and I felt frustrated... but I watched the huge involving of the team and I said myself: Those guys really believe in this coin. I also must believe some day GMC -or other subvalued cryptocurrency- will pay my bills. xD

And so it was indeed. I sold 60 % of my production when GMC reached to decent prices and I got the equivalent of 18 months of power service, it helped me to support the loses in other coins. And I won' t sell the remaining until a couple of years, I want to see how far reaches GMC!

Just compairing GMC with other coins with the same supply, the market value of this coin should be between 1700 sat and 13000 sat. This coin is brutally oversold.

Hey!

I got something to say.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:47:11 PM

Thanks and welcome aboard! I'll see to it you get added to the OP as well. (I don't control that account, so it might take a little bit)
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 09:30:40 PM

Hy,

where can i download the p2pool node?

i found only 1 node. But, what is p2p with one node?

I will setup a new node on my Miner-Control.de site.

Can anybody give me the github link?

Best regards

shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:22:12 AM

Hy,
Best regards

SpAcEDeViL here's the Git LINK.
I hope that'll help.
Cheers

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 03:49:48 PM

Hy,
Best regards

I hope that'll help.
Cheers

Nope. There is no p2pool.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:52:10 PM

Hy,
Best regards

I hope that'll help.
Cheers

Nope. There is no p2pool.

I personally know little about p2pool, but at least one outfit did successfuly port it. I would recommend contacting that pool, and see if they have the modified source. I'd greatly appreciate it if you do find out if you inform us here, and we'll add it to the OP and other resources. Sorry for the confusion. I know standard pools, and only really care for MPOS, but p2pool is outside of my experience.

Anyone else know the answer? Help a devil out Cheesy
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:35:38 PM

OP updated, you'll note we now have a compiled OSX wallet!

Thanks to Billotronic for this. Also, have updated the pools list and a bit of cleanup... and stay tuned for some press releases in the very near future Cheesy GMC is going to conquer. Don't miss out!
maltrox

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:01:58 PM

Have you seen a new coin called GridMasterCoin is using GMC ticket?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1089741.0

They've got listed at Yobit and seems enthusiast to be accepted by Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: