Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 307472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:10:05 PM

bter holds withdrawals or deposits too?

They've held our Qora deposit for 12 weeks in the wallet they forge with and receive more funds with daily while claiming the wallet doesn't work.

I'm not defending bter but how much are the coins they are forging worth ?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vytasz7

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:37:02 PM

They've held our Qora deposit for 12 weeks in the wallet they forge with and receive more funds with daily while claiming the wallet doesn't work.

I THINK ITS ABOUT HALF A BILLION QORAS
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:38:14 PM

as far as I know BTER is #1 and #6 wallet. you can do the maths... Cheesy they hold tons of qora hostile.

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:05:40 PM

as far as I know BTER is #1 and #6 wallet. you can do the maths... Cheesy they hold tons of qora hostile.

My question is how much is the foraged coins worth in btc or usd and is it worth the flak they are getting for it?

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
vytasz7

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:29:13 PM

My question is how much is the foraged coins worth in btc or usd and is it worth the flak they are getting for it?

i think its about 50- 70 btc in current prices
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:33:51 AM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Qora Forging Asset by burstcoin.de
New Asset with Monthly Payout of the Forging Income / Highly Secure

Asset Name – Qora Forging Asset / Highly Secure
Total number available – 100.000.000
Price –  1 qora
Asset Number (ID)–  100
Owner - QNuGxA287pdkJaRp4gpdRE5u5XXGpff2nB

100% Payout monthly of the income by forging.
This asset pays out 100% of the income generated by forging to the investors.

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Why and Save Investment! The payouts are made by forging of blocks. As more qora someone has, as more blocks could be generated. Also the chance of generating a block with high fees is higher than if you solo forge.  

Instant Cashout without loss. If I stop paying out the asset, then i will buyback all sold assets. For this i will place a buy back order.

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst since the beginning. I invested over 10000 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future. Now i joined the qora community, as qora could do ACCT with Burst.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Pool.burstcoin.de is the Pool of Burstcoin.de. Hardware Dual Quad Core Xeon with 3.0 Ghz, 24GB Ram, Internet 1GBit with DDos Protectoin, Fail Safe Replicated Host with Fallback, Geo location Germnany Quality Made in Germany, Pool Software Urays V2 pool modified and error fixed Version from Blago (thanks to blago for the support)

How to invest

1. open your wallet
2. go to tab assets
3. click on all assets
4. go to asset ID 100, doubleclick
5. click on "open qora pair"
6. on the left upper side you find "sell qora"
7. put in the left upper field price "1"
8. put in in the amount field, the amount you want to buy, for example if you want to buy 100k, put in 100000
9. click on the sell button (the left one)
10. finish.

Payout DONE
Code:
QiGx93L9rNHSNWCY1bJnQTPwB3nhxYTCUj	Qora	2,691.11738000
QYsLsfwMRBPnunmuWmFkM4hvGsfooY8ssU Qora 2,677.66177000
QV3t8kg7cvskzHoNNiALp8ZKwFtY6uBgt4 Qora 1,345.55869000
QSjmGQq8zUm4ykc7pDFGZhA2fwYbYKP7As Qora 134.55582000
QjUHBc3dXvVjezvwtRWkGy6yevDibxqNTo Qora 134.55582000
QZmuYnEEAQ2767B2MuoJeprGnf6nRPzaoV Qora 13.45554000
QMNdPz11XubtvxXLGeiG3PHKaQW67LkZMp Qora 1.34554000
QNFgzFnHFxGAgnwREGeoVvML1VHqj6KAge Qora 1.34554000
QWQ6zNJofMv18UHMosYSUXQnRmw8MhqTtK Qora 0.40362000

Scheduled next payment:

Recent Payouts:
01.07.2015 5000 Qora was sent to investors.
01.08.2015 6000 Qora was sent to investors.
01.09.2015 7000 Qora was sent to investors.

You can still invest!. Get a lifetime interest for your investment with monthly payout. JUMP IN!
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:09:36 AM

Same here, they hold 40 million of my Qora hostage for over 11 weeks now (This was a deposit), and have forged over 4,000 Qora. They do not reply to emails but the same canned response, we are working on it.

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

Same here, they hold 40 million of my Qora hostage for over 11 weeks now (This was a deposit), and have forged over 4,000 Qora. They do not reply to emails but the same canned response, we are working on it.

So that's about 8 cents- less than a 1 cent a week I don't know how that's worthwhile for them. 

Martin Armstrong
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:58:13 AM

So that's about 8 cents- less than a 1 cent a week I don't know how that's worthwhile for them. 

if they do it with all other PoS coins it adds up. not every coin is so low in value. OR they're just too incompetent to use the wallet.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:06:41 PM

Indeed, CCEDK became the best place for trading Qora. After bad experiences with Poloniex and the rumours about Bter, everyone should get over to CCEDK.

Bter.com is still withholding QORA, don't trade there!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280806.msg12286998#msg12286998

this. looks like BTER is collapsed to be honest. I hear similiar things from other crypto communities.

So, the best place to trade Qora is CCEDK.

Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:33:16 PM

Indeed, CCEDK became the best place for trading Qora. After bad experiences with Poloniex and the rumours about Bter, everyone should get over to CCEDK.

this. looks like BTER is collapsed to be honest. I hear similiar things from other crypto communities.

Trading at poloniex rarely gave me any issues. And when it did, great support. Don't see the point in spreading fud about this. I've bought several amounts of QORA on Poloniex, experienced zero problems.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 04:24:22 AM

When someone steals $50-$100 bucks from me, lies for 12 weeks and holds $14,000 (at one point) of other peoples money hostage ... yeah it's worth every single bit of the flak IMO.

farfiman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:36:11 AM

When someone steals $50-$100 bucks from me, lies for 12 weeks and holds $14,000 (at one point) of other peoples money hostage ... yeah it's worth every single bit of the flak IMO.

Of course they deserve the flak. My questions is why is it worth it for BTER.......  to make a few bucks at most by wrongly holding other peoples coins.
I think it's not and I think it's more about incompetence.

Martin Armstrong
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 05:37:19 PM

Don't you remember the months where Qora deposit and withdrawal was deactivated without any information why? And support tickets have not been answered.

Trading at poloniex rarely gave me any issues. And when it did, great support. Don't see the point in spreading fud about this. I've bought several amounts of QORA on Poloniex, experienced zero problems.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:43:42 AM

Don't you remember the months where Qora deposit and withdrawal was deactivated without any information why? And support tickets have not been answered.

Nope, I do not since I wasn't invested yet. Wink Fact is that it works now. Plus poloniex has a good rep and great volume for most coins. I don't have exp with CCEDK, but it's probably a good option as well. Just def not the only option...

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:11:22 AM

There's an old saying-- Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Well, I think most longtime Qora supporters around here have been fooled with Polo (and Bter) more than once.

I'm glad that you've had a positive experience with Poloniex and, if you stay there, I hope that is all you experience.  However, ignoring history (personal or otherwise) isn't a wise move to make.

If you like Polo, I'd recommend splitting your funds across multiple exchanges and even keeping some in a personal, cold wallet.  I've been around a VERY long time in this scene. An overwhelming majority of these exchanges, at some point, get hacked.  Be safe and distribute your funds if you plan to trade.

Polo already has a negative history.  They may be in "good times" today but do you research.  They've had their problems and it has burnt quite a few people.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 09:24:08 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 10:48:47 AM by Tuck Fheman

Of course they deserve the flak. My questions is why is it worth it for BTER.......  to make a few bucks at most by wrongly holding other peoples coins.

• They say there is a problem with the wallet.
  • The wallet has been forging (even today, collecting 50 Qora from the infinite loop each block), receiving/sending funds without issue.
  • If there was an issue, as a legitimate business owner, would you A) continue holding their funds for 3+ months or B) refund their funds via another method or out of another wallet?

I dismissed "incompetence" long ago.

This is either personal with a few people (totaling $14,000? who knows how much of that is being held or is even real) who've pissed off their support (by holding the customers funds and not answering questions with anything other repeated canned responses) or it's an outright fractional reserve caught in the act.

I'm currently leaning heavily towards the latter with a low probability of that opinion changing or ever seeing the funds again.

vytasz7

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:19:09 AM

Of course they deserve the flak. My questions is why is it worth it for BTER.......  to make a few bucks at most by wrongly holding other peoples coins.

• They say there is a problem with the wallet.
  • The wallet has been forging (even today, collecting 50 Qora from the infinite loop each block), receiving/sending funds without issue.
  • If there was an issue, as a legitimate business owner, would you A) continue holding their funds for 3+ months or B) refund their funds via another method or out of another wallet?

I dismissed "incompetence" long ago.

This is either personal with a few people (totaling $14,000? who knows how much of that is being held or is even real) who've pissed off their support (by holding the customers funds and not answering questions with anything other repeated canned responses) or it's an outright fractional reserve caught in the act.

I'm currently leaning heavily towards the latter with a low probability of that opinion changing or ever seeing the funds again.

Its not incompetence at all , because before the hack they were competent enough to not have any problems with qora wallet and were responding and solving problems very fast. Now they are just delaying inevitable end of their exchange and trying to scam as many people as possible before they go bankrupt .
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:27:40 PM

Why do you not sell qora for btc and withdray btc?
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:07:37 PM

If you do a board search you will find some threads about complaints about Poloniex regarding Qora.
However, it is good if you deposit, exchange and withdraw in a short time. But don't store Qora or other altcoins long-term there.

Nope, I do not since I wasn't invested yet. Wink Fact is that it works now. Plus poloniex has a good rep and great volume for most coins. I don't have exp with CCEDK, but it's probably a good option as well. Just def not the only option...
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: