Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21397 times)
neoneros (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:56:01 AM

4.Because they are, in general, just losers.

So why don't you kill me..

Trade the cash for the beef
For the body for the hate
And my time is a piece of wax
Falling' on a termite
Who's choking' on the splinters
Soy un perdedor

Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aikunsatu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:59:42 AM

It's simply the ego, not our natural being.  Eckhart Tolle writes very well about it.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 07:16:29 AM

It's simply the ego, not our natural being.  Eckhart Tolle writes very well about it.

Do you think there is a person who never hate?  To be fair, I think ego is our natural being.

Why people hate ??

1. Because you have something that they don’t.
2.Because they think you don’t deserve it.
3.Because they have nothing better to do in life.
4.Because they are, in general, just losers.

Hate not depends on what we have. If you are human, then you surely have hated other person. I know someone, he is rich, has everything in his life, hate poor people just because he don't like to see them. Can you say he is a loser?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
neoneros (OP)

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 08:48:51 AM

Hate not depends on what we have. If you are human, then you surely have hated other person. I know someone, he is rich, has everything in his life, hate poor people just because he don't like to see them. Can you say he is a loser?

Yes you can, he has lost big, because he has lost his touch with sympathy, lost his heart to his personal belongings and wealth that in the end wil buy him nothing but a fancy funeral. He has lost control and given into fear, wanting to close his eyes and succomb to the hatred to those who dare to be poor in his eye-sight. Should he just face it, try to help or just acknowledge it, then I would say he would have made it great, but now he is just a Loser.

Hate is not something to eradicate, but to recognise and put into place when you feel it. We are humans and the one thing setting us aside from the animals is the mere fact we are concious and able to overcome our basic fears that when put into perspective are futile in many ways.

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:07:56 AM

Yes you can, he has lost big, because he has lost his touch with sympathy, lost his heart to his personal belongings and wealth that in the end wil buy him nothing but a fancy funeral. He has lost control and given into fear, wanting to close his eyes and succomb to the hatred to those who dare to be poor in his eye-sight. Should he just face it, try to help or just acknowledge it, then I would say he would have made it great, but now he is just a Loser.

I'm not sure loser is related to sympathy, because I think loser is a person who fail in competition, and don't want retry to atone for his defeat. For the rich guy who hate poor man, we don't know exactly what made him be like that.

Hate is not something to eradicate, but to recognise and put into place when you feel it.

We can hide our hate to other people, in case if we want to keep friendship or relationship with them. But, it would be better if we can tell them the reasons why we hate them. Maybe they will change their characters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:10:55 AM

I think the hatred is due to the acts of others, not physical possessions, that's just envy.
neoneros (OP)

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 11:05:32 AM

Hatred is your response on the acts of others, a response which you can control or get yourself lost in. Acts of others and how you view them can be tainted by their possessions and your envy, or the other way arround.

Being a loser is not just something in competition, not succeeding in life is seen as being a loser, but what is succes? If you feel the anger or disgust towards others because of it, is it really success or yet another big failure? Why can't you have both, make it a win win and not a greed based life always wanting more.

cbase

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:59:19 AM

most hating come from nervousness, and nervousness come from problem related to the brain health, many understimate that, the brain need continuos vitamin and mineral, good food to stay well

you noticed that someone is more restless(and in the end it will result in hating many more thing and hating much easy)when he is  tired and fatigued?

good food and good rest are essential

Most people hate for various reasons...the basic reason is they haven't understood life. They are sad and unhappy within, the minute they learn to love and respect "Life" they will delete the word hate from their dictionary!
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:12:33 PM

most hating come from nervousness, and nervousness come from problem related to the brain health, many understimate that, the brain need continuos vitamin and mineral, good food to stay well

you noticed that someone is more restless(and in the end it will result in hating many more thing and hating much easy)when he is  tired and fatigued?

good food and good rest are essential

Most people hate for various reasons...the basic reason is they haven't understood life. They are sad and unhappy within, the minute they learn to love and respect "Life" they will delete the word hate from their dictionary!

You use "they", then don't you ever feel hate to other person? I think your comment just showed that you hate the haters, and then it mean you feel hate too. Sounds complicated, but no one never hate the others.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

Feeling jealous over ones success, actions, or even looks can be very hard to deal with when you realize those same people are performing better than you are.
It is much easier to hate someone and spread negativity towards them, than taking a step back and realizing what we are doing wrong or not doing at all with our own life.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:25:55 PM

Feeling jealous over ones success, actions, or even looks can be very hard to deal with when you realize those same people are performing better than you are.
It is much easier to hate someone and spread negativity towards them, than taking a step back and realizing what we are doing wrong or not doing at all with our own life.
yeah this is the point that's really effects people lives, and they really starting feeling jealous of others and starting hating them at a point. Some times it happened that they cant see other to be happy, and on their happiness they starting feeling jealous and starting hating them.
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

yeah this is the point that's really effects people lives, and they really starting feeling jealous of others and starting hating them at a point. Some times it happened that they cant see other to be happy, and on their happiness they starting feeling jealous and starting hating them.

Totally agreed with you, Jealousy is the starting point of hatred. we don't want to see any person happy and we don't want to see any person succesful then us. Isn't ?
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 04:43:00 PM

Totally agreed with you, Jealousy is the starting point of hatred. we don't want to see any person happy and we don't want to see any person succesful then us. Isn't ?

Maybe I will repeat my words again. Jealous is not always the one that cause of hatred. How are about rich people who hate poor people? Are the rich guy be jealous of the poor? The main thing in hatred is every person have hated someone or something, because it's our human nature.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:51:12 PM

Maybe I will repeat my words again. Jealous is not always the one that cause of hatred. How are about rich people who hate poor people? Are the rich guy be jealous of the poor? The main thing in hatred is every person have hated someone or something, because it's our human nature.

Rich people hate poor beacause of arrogance and pride. They think that poor people are Lower than the rich people thats why they hate and they don't like to talk with poors.
Jealousy is somewhere a main reason of hatred.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 05:09:59 PM

Rich people hate poor beacause of arrogance and pride. They think that poor people are Lower than the rich people thats why they hate and they don't like to talk with poors.

I think jealous is not the main reason, it is just one of them. You just stated in your comment that rich guy hatred be caused by arrogance and pride. Thats the other reason for me, and I will add more reason for hatred, e.g revenge, injustice, misunderstanding, provocation, etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:18:26 PM

I think jealous is not the main reason, it is just one of them. You just stated in your comment that rich guy hatred be caused by arrogance and pride. Thats the other reason for me, and I will add more reason for hatred, e.g revenge, injustice, misunderstanding, provocation, etc.

Yeah agree with you. These are also the reasons of hatred. Hate is a contagious disease. which transfer from one person to another but my question why we hate eachother ?? We all are humans and we don't have patience, tolerence Sad
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:53:29 PM

Yeah agree with you. These are also the reasons of hatred. Hate is a contagious disease. which transfer from one person to another but my question why we hate eachother ?? We all are humans and we don't have patience, tolerence Sad

I think the best question is, have you hate someone? Your question sounds you never hate others before. We hate because it is human nature. If you once hated other person, so you must ask yourself, why did you hate him? Hatred is not wrong as long as we can forgive the person who make us hate him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:41:55 AM

I think the best question is, have you hate someone? Your question sounds you never hate others before. We hate because it is human nature. If you once hated other person, so you must ask yourself, why did you hate him? Hatred is not wrong as long as we can forgive the person who make us hate him.

I don't think i hate someone, May be there are strifes among us but i don't hate someone.Your question is also good (Y)..
Hatred is not wrong when you forgive the other person as soon as possible.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 07:53:21 AM

I don't think i hate someone, May be there are strifes among us but i don't hate someone.Your question is also good (Y)..

Then I guess you are a nice guy who have good friends around you. But, I think you need to ask your friends, have they hate you although you always do good thing for them? Actually, its weird if you said you never hate someone, but that's your life, keep it up  Wink

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:57:45 AM

Then I guess you are a nice guy who have good friends around you. But, I think you need to ask your friends, have they hate you although you always do good thing for them? Actually, its weird if you said you never hate someone, but that's your life, keep it up  Wink

Im not perfect but i have good friends when im wrong they said to me you are wrong and don't do this again. You hate someone when you feel someone's word and don't clear with them. There are so many people in the world who don't hate. Isn't ??

Have you hate someone and why ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: