Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21397 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 02:59:49 PM

It's only because of narrow mindsets of the people i feel. Its the character and attitude of the person that makes him unique and different from others if he behaves properly with people around him then he will be getting same love and respect in return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:45:31 PM

Generally the main reason behind hating is a competition that they have among themselves. If someone is better then other then one will start hating him or her n competition lies in every stage of life starting from school days till getting retired from work place.
Netpyder

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 03:49:06 PM

Sin breeds sin until it dominates a person and he cannot escape from it. sin weakens a persons willpower. it gradually strengthen his will to commit sin and weakens his will to repent until there is no will in his heart to repent at all. this is a serious disease that is likely to lead to doom. the person has become desensitized and no longer find sins abhorrent, so it becomes his habit. same way for hate. someone hears something from a few people and believe in that, thus the hate propagates in his heart and mind. which leads to more hate and more hate.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:13:01 PM

Its becasue of incompetent and insecure people in the society which makes them to hate people around them as they are insecure and also abt the inferiority complex they hold there are many people who cant digest the failure which makes frustrating and hating people.
mearylll

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:33:54 PM

Many reasons behind hating someone..There can't be one reason and it totally depends upon an individual wat makes him to hate someone it can be personal or can be professional may be the girl whom he loves she loves his friend..this is very common which makes him to start hating his  friend.
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:56:42 PM

Discrimination is one of the major factor in hating someone if you discriminate hating would be in hand to hand..discrimination might be in caste may be at job may be anything else u cant judge anyones mind wats going through their minds is wat u can never know

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:28:33 PM

Depend's upon a person why he hates someone there can be many reasons..
If his wife is having an affair with someone he might hate.
If his friend is earning more then him he might hate.
If his friend is more successful then him he might hate.
sankara87

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 06:34:16 PM

Humans are animals, hate is a simple mechanism to accept the brain the competition.

If you hate someone it is easier to hurt him to get something.

Brutal but effective.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 09:38:58 AM

I  believe that people hate something they don't understand enough, because of their prejudices, narrow-mindedness, selfishness...
We could see such examples so often in the history like persecution of the Indians and the Incas in America, blacks in Africa, immigrants in Europe today etc.
People tend to think how to protect their own interest only and anything which seems like a threat to their way of life or work, they reject and often start to hate.
Of course, people can also hate on individual and family level, because of their luck of maturity, selfishness etc.
It will be great to live in ideal world without hatred, but we are still very fare from it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:17:14 AM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

Love this awesome uplifting story! I have never heard it before now believe it or not and I am glad i did. I think only the people who have been raised around hate/evil have an easy time carrying that on to adult life I mean I was raised with love and kindness and i rarely hate anything or anyone, I am very appreciative of this and if everyone wass given the same up bringing then there would be so much less hate for average people. To answer the second question I believe most of it comes down to your environment you was raised in that molds your outlook on the world.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 10:36:04 AM

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?
Due to our nature, because people are evil. Both wolves are able to provide some benefits, of course, but evil one is better because he acts with respect to our self-preservation instinct. In other words, the properties of evil side are generic and applicable for everything while good side could be useful for significantly less amount of situations.

ipbo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 11:35:30 AM

People hate because it's one of human nature that can't be controlled. Lesson learned from this thread.
operrajunk74

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 12:33:03 PM

Human Being is an only Animal who can think.. So and its an human nature that cant be controlled. The people with positive attitude would love and not hate but the the people with negativity will always think of destroying people around them. Its a human nature and it is beyond the control.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:40:30 AM

One of the greatest reasons why people hate is, they fail to consider that the forgiveness and compassion that has been shown to them applies to other people, as well.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:06:58 AM

Generally people hate because of the insecurity that they have from others. It can be financial professional personal anything. Jealousy can also be the major reason behind hating someone it depends upon the attitude of the person how he sees the world around him.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 01:00:19 PM

People hate because of lack of knowledge that they have, narrow mindness jealousy are the basic reasons behind hating anyone Generally they look people around them as a threat for them they want to be more successful and if someone is doing better then them they will start hating rather then taking some positive out of it.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:43:23 PM

It's an individual decision. Anyone can hate.
If the girl whom i love and she rejects me and starts going around with my friend then i will definitely hate it.. but its not that we commit crime if we hate someone the best way is to have verbal discussion and solve the issues that would be profitable for everyone.  Smiley
toddtervy

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:38:57 PM

Psychotic people have been killing off smarter more civilized people all throughout history.  See the true history of ww1 and ww2 where jealous u.s. British Russians etc. Plotted to kill off germans for the crime of being too smart/powerful.

Most people around today spout off whatever bullshit they've been brainwashed into believing without bothering to check whether its true/false/or potentially advice that could end up getting someone killed.  Jealousy brings a lot of hatred, most people are hateful of anyone considerably smarter than them, especially with the psychotic genes they've been handed down from human history.  Often they can't admit someone smarter. But subconsciously know it and it makes them jealous, angry.  Stupidity is more dangerous than people are aware, and its the dominant trait of the human race right now.

Get off my c@ck !
neoneros (OP)

Activity: 462

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 12:41:33 PM

If your girl and friend cheat on you, feeling hate and a lot of other emotions is not unnatural, having thoughts depicting some gratuitous violence is probably natural too. But it is how you act and what you do that matters. Acknowledge the feelings and hating your girl and friend for what they did. But that is just what it is, a moment, they did something, your world has changed and you make a descision, being consumed by the hate or close the chapter, talk it over and go your own way again.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:49:05 PM

Only Cheap people hates as they don't have anything else to do, that's what you expect from them as you know them personally basically it is most common seen in uneducated community who will start hating people for very small reasons if educated this won't be the case.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: