Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate?  (Read 21397 times)
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 12:47:23 PM

Im not perfect but i have good friends when im wrong they said to me you are wrong and don't do this again. You hate someone when you feel someone's word and don't clear with them. There are so many people in the world who don't hate. Isn't ??

But actually we can't guess the hearts or the feelings of other people accurately. Sometimes, when they are smiling, we can't know actually the smile is real or fake.

Have you hate someone and why ?

Yes often, usually in some problem discussions with my friends, when someone didn't like my argument, but I think mine was the best solution. Sounds arrogant right? But I think thats human nature.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:42:47 PM

Im not perfect but i have good friends when im wrong they said to me you are wrong and don't do this again. You hate someone when you feel someone's word and don't clear with them. There are so many people in the world who don't hate. Isn't ??

But actually we can't guess the hearts or the feelings of other people accurately. Sometimes, when they are smiling, we can't know actually the smile is real or fake.

Have you hate someone and why ?

Yes often, usually in some problem discussions with my friends, when someone didn't like my argument, but I think mine was the best solution. Sounds arrogant right? But I think thats human nature.

Don't yout think that hate and dislike are two different thing ?? We don't hate our friends, we dislike them due to their some actions or word Isn't ??
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 02:41:27 PM

Don't yout think that hate and dislike are two different thing ?? We don't hate our friends, we dislike them due to their some actions or word Isn't ??

Yep, I know that. Someone who we hate is not a friend for us. But I'm calling all of my colleagues as friend, so maybe what I mean is I hate my colleagues, right?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:26:12 PM

Yep, I know that. Someone who we hate is not a friend for us. But I'm calling all of my colleagues as friend, so maybe what I mean is I hate my colleagues, right?

Yeah that is possible that you hate your collegues because you don't hate your friend..If you hate your friend, He is no more your friend..Right??
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 12:04:16 AM

Oh for crying out loud!

Why does everyone think that it is hate when it is merely an observation? Do you call observations hate because you are the one who is hateful?

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:23:47 PM

This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

That was a great story, I heard it for the first time. I guess people always feed the evil one  because the evil one is always the easiest option for them and people get easily tempted.
But only some have the strength to choose good over evil and to be consistent with it.

Only some people can handle the truth no matter how brutal it is.

neoneros (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I can draw your avatar!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:57:54 AM

The truth might be brutal. But is it a bad choice to walk away and push it out towards others through hatred? It might just be that by hating others you have better chances at surviving and therefore more ground to win the evolutionary war.

basicly the blockchain is just that, the concensus 'hates' the chains that have evolved and got corrupted and dispises and disposes them and therefore the best chain will always survice.

In a sense you could say that bitcoin is based on digital, decentralised, hatefull mining rigs.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:35:53 PM

Hate is just one more feeling or emotion we have, natural as love or fear.
I think that hatred can be both positive and negative depending on the situation.
If I'm in the war and hate the enemy such feeling can help me to be a better soldier.
Such a feeling can help the police officer to be successful in the fight against crime.
Didn't Jesus say that we should hate the sin and forgive the sinner?
Of course, if you hate all the people around you, your job or family members, such a feeling can destroy your life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bojan92

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

People hate each other because they think that the person they hate is better, richer, more good looking and many other things than them. That is very wrong, we all have something that is better than the rest. We should live together and help each other. No person can live alone.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:27:42 PM

People hate each other because they think that the person they hate is better, richer, more good looking and many other things than them. That is very wrong, we all have something that is better than the rest. We should live together and help each other. No person can live alone.

Hate is simply dedicated revulsion. If you like the things that are opposite the things that you like, you are weak in the things that you like. Be strong, and hate the things that are opposite of the things that define you.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:36:33 PM

Hate is simply dedicated revulsion. If you like the things that are opposite the things that you like, you are weak in the things that you like. Be strong, and hate the things that are opposite of the things that define you.

Smiley
i hate people who hurt children..so are you telling me i am jealous and that other person is better than me Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
so what you say is wrong Wink Wink

jealous means jealous
hate means hate
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:45:07 PM

People who hate others unconditionally based on say for example, skin color,  is an undeniable sign of hatred for oneself.

They just haven't been able to figure it out yet.
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:22:31 PM

Most of the times people hate each other because of jealousy and misunderstanding. Whenever we tried to put ourselves into other peoples shoes and if they are better than us then it started with jealousy and finally resulted into hate. People also hate each other because of misunderstanding on certain issues.
On other hand some people hate each other because of the gap between social status, financial status, success and looks etc.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:55:50 PM

Many people hate because they are slaves to their emotions and have ego problems, like beliathion  Smiley
confirmation120

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:15:19 AM

I think usually hate because of jealousy and they don't want or see any person succesful except them.
Hate start when jealousy occur.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 09:42:24 AM

its not that linear the wolfs can become militar extreme wings into politics and none its perfect as we know but dont select communisnm please lol:)

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
Nas

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:30:18 AM

It's the nature of humans, also the reality of nature. Only the strong survives. From the day 1 we learn how to survive in this life. We build an armor to defend our mind, body and soul. If we were weak we couldn't survive in this life.
Santoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:52:00 PM

I think people hate because they feel what others do is not appropriate with what they think or expect.
Some hate because of they are jealous or envying what others reach or or gain are better than theirs.
Some hate people who hurt them.
Some hate people who are breaking the laws, drunk, etc eventhough it is not their business but they just hate to see.
And so many more reasons. It only depends on how they control their feeling.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:37:28 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 11:57:44 PM by BADecker

It's the nature of humans, also the reality of nature. Only the strong survives. From the day 1 we learn how to survive in this life. We build an armor to defend our mind, body and soul. If we were weak we couldn't survive in this life.

Why do you think the strong survive? The strong all die, just like the weak. It is the humble who are strong.

People walk all over grass. Yet there are far more blades of grass in the world than there are people.

Smiley

EDIT: And think of the cockroaches. The non-human ones, I mean.

zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:17:44 AM

I think usually people hate because they are jealous or envy other people can be better than theirs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: