Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:55:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 220 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change  (Read 323966 times)
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:12:35 AM

Forget the fud people, the POS here is awesome. im at work atm so can someone tell me what block we are on?

Thank you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCriminalScum

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:13:26 AM

I believe in our altcoins.  There are different brands and flavors and strains of everything for sale out there. With the Bittrex USD pairing I think we can rival BTC as a total altcoin marketcap if we can all work together not to buy scams and push out the evil people. On most coins there will be 50% winners and 50% losers, and people will be angry. But opportunities are like buses in altcoins, they come every 15 minutes. *IF* we can try to keep it legit. Lets clean it up. Bring new people with the USD pairing.

Positron will be launching a website where we offer FREE help to altcoin projects if we deem them worthy. We will supply free devs and free artists. We'll also help people with budding altcoin ideas accomplish their dreams if we think they're a good idea.

Here's how it will work, and how it will benefit Positron.

We will have a CEO room for large holders of TRON, like ARCH, one of the best ICO projects I've ever seen. It seems to be a great idea and I want to borrow it, if BTCArchitect will give me his permission.

The difference will be that devs can join the CEO room for free if they commit to delivering 6 hours of work a week to Positron or any project an ARCH CEO vote deems worthy.

The best part is that we will have a social network attached to the Positron project. I worked on it all winter while I lost almost every BTC I had on LTCGear and OKCoin. I don't want to get a regular job. Let's

http://i.gyazo.com/a35215e82f80d7634040c4b672de50c4.png

My name is David McEnery Jr., also known as "Cryptowest" on twitter, IRC, Skype, Kik, bitcointalk, ps4.  I have had some pretty good projects and some pretty bad projects in the past. Some of you know them, some of you might not. I know the fudders will come and harass me about a few, i think I made about 5 or 6 last year. I tried to stick with each one as long as I could but it's really difficult sometimes. I lost 20 btc supporting one of my coins because of FUD that wasn't even true. My favorite project that I did, that one of the trolls in here said I did and was correct - but only this one out of the 5 he posted - was Halcyon or HAL. I had every intention to pour my soul into that but a team of investors demanded I stop work and begin work on a new project or they would move on. I knew without them my coin was 100% dead no matter how much work I put in. I tried, but it didnt work. I gave up and I apologize to anyone who lost a lot of money on that. If anyone lost a lot of money on any of my projects, like a large amount, I will allow you free entrance to to POSITRON CEO ROOM if you promise to dedicate at least 2 hours a week supporting our coin projects

I was furious and got depressed and just stopped working. Half of you love me because you made money and half of you hate me because you lost money. I expect to be majorly trolled and I will be lighthearted about it. It's the same way in any market but I hope nobody is mad at me, and that we can come together and try to help alts be more fair, and avoid the scams together. Then we can bring more eyes.

Thank you for your interest in TRON!!

Here is proof of my identity. If you require more I will give it.

My personal business is www.digitalsummitdesign.com
If you call that number I might answer. Probably not but I'll answer a few people so you believe me.

https://www.facebook.com/chemicaes

You can find me on LinkedIn too.

Add me on any of these services if you wish. I am going to do my best to get interviewed by the media again about this, from the Coinye West journalist contacts I have, hopefully Coindesk first.

I will also do a Google Hangouts live, but I need about one week to prepare for it.

[/size]

https://i.imgur.com/eTGhLDP.png

Tomorrow. Additional infographics. I will keep this part updated.

https://i.imgur.com/h3EteTB.png

^^^^ i HAVE NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD IN MY LIFE

https://i.imgur.com/QC9Medl.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/EZ627Is.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/ydmXgKM.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/IN3AB43.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/YYCxcfV.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/xjLR2o4.png and many many more "Shitcoin"Devs

I'm pretty sure that Positrondev is something special. Not like the rest of the guys who turned out to be scammers

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I FUCKING TOLD YA', DUMB PIGS! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are all getting scammed by a CHILD that admitted his involvement in at least 5-6 coins, only for the last year ROFLMAO!

So this POSITROSHITCOIN dev admits that he's a scammer and these losers are still buying ? Are we back in 2014 ? Pumping with a POS only coin and creating hundreds of bagholders?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
will1988

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:22:05 AM

First of all, I would just like to thank the community for their support! Position’s launch was very successful and exceeded our expectations. There was absolutely no instamine or any launch issues. In fact, mining distribution was excellent and network hashing power was record breaking, peaking at a staggering 15 phs (over 5% of the bitcoin network!).
  Dynamic POS as a method for coin distribution is also achieving its primary goal of rewarding long term holders. Due to the overwhelming interest in this project and gracious support from large investors, we were able to hire additional developers and graphic designers and move the scale of the project to a whole ‘nother level.

We have features in the
 works that are now possible to fund, such as anon send/masternodes. There are several other groundbreaking features that we finally have to resources support to make into a reality now, including an ARCHcoin-inspired lounge room, experimental IoT technology built on Tilecoin’s pioneering work, an integrated encrypted lightweight no-bloat android messenger with high speed VPN, and of course there will be features unique to TRON. Details will be released along with development. This is not an empty promise nor spur of the moment. I have been working on these plans for a long time, but never in my wildest dreams imagined that venture capitalists would grant me the funds to make it come true - we didn’t even need a premine or ICO!

TRON was originally designed to be experimental, but the community reception and fair distribution was simply amazing. The support and funds from established community members has been so overwhelming and unexpected that I can dedicate myself to this coin long term. To prove this and earn the confidence of my backers, I will shed my anon dev status for accountability and legitimacy at the end of this post. It’s the least I can do to return the trust placed in me.  

The Dynamic POS phase is more popular than I could’ve hoped for. At certain times in the POS phase, any block of TRON with a winning stake pays about .12 BTC worth of TRON. The community has been discussing through the entire thread how to "win" more POS blocks. It's pretty amazing data and I have been saving all of it for a future presentation on how this entire experiment turned into a successful, full blown, investor supported project. The investors funding us are not actively trading this coin and are not TRON "whales".

I have full discretion on how to fund TRON development, and I give my word that it will be used responsibly, conservatively, and transparently.

It is understandable that the community wants more information on our first feature, anon/ masternodes. Infographics and roadmaps have been commissioned and will be provided shortly. The development for this is already underway by me. In addition, the work for the messenger has already been commissioned by one of our supporters.

Positron will be launching a website where we offer FREE help to other crypto projects. This is my own initiative; I simply can’t express how grateful I am for the generosity of well-funded investors. I hope to one day pay it forward and help the dreams of other developers come true if their ideas are deserving. Funds will be allocated to supply devs and graphic designers pro bono for projects with potential. Simply contact me with your pitch.

I have plans for a TRON Director’s Lounge for large holders of TRON, Devs can join the CEO room for free if they commit to delivering 6 hours of honest  work a week to Positron and related projects. Investing in our community is part of what drives this project.

Hopefully not too many of you can relate, but I lost most of my BTC on LTCGear and OKcoin. I was struggling and took up freelance development work. But deep down I always wished that I had the funds and support for my very own project- no ICO, no instamine, run the way I want, with the features I know are the best. In the past I have been employed in other projects, but always wished things were done differently. But when you’re an employee, you have to follow their rules. However, this is absolutely my project now. I take full accountability and sole responsibility for it. So without further ado, I am revealing my identity:

My name is David McEnery, also known as "Cryptowest" on twitter, IRC, Skype, Kik, bitcointalk, ps4. I have worked on some pretty good projects and some pretty bad projects in the past. Some of you know them, some of you might not. I know the fudders will come and harass me about a few projects last year. I am glad for all the experience I gained. My favorite project, was Halcyon or HAL. I had every intention to pour my soul into that, but a trading group that employed me demanded that I drop the project and help them work on another coin or else they would dump it to 0. I lost 20 of my last bitcoins trying to hold support against them, and they made up FUD just to ruin my reputation and to teach me a lesson. I was furious and fell into a long depression. However, this time around I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a host of legitimate investors through a friend I made. By a stroke of fate, I helped out of a situation while he going through very rough times several years ago. He is now one of the largest Chinese venture capitalist in the cryptocurrency and payment technologies scene, with a stake in a major bitcoin exchange. In turn, he introduced me to venture capitalists who do not typically invest in crypto but trust his judgement, who in turn employ devs and designers and provided me with help.. I am not worried about posting my identity online because I know this project has has the resources to succeed. I am so grateful for the community’s support. Even the trolls and critics.

Here is proof of my identity. If you require more I will give it.

My personal business is www.digitalsummitdesign.com
If you call that number I might answer. Probably not but I'll answer a few people so you believe me.

https://www.facebook.com/chemicaes

You can find me on LinkedIn too.

Add me on any of these services if you wish. I am going to do my best to get interviewed by the media again about this, from the Coinye West journalist contacts I have, hopefully Coindesk first.

I will also do a Google Hangouts live, but I need about one week to prepare for it.

Thank you so for your interest in TRON!!

[/size]

Tomorrow.

Additional infographics.

I will reach out to the media.

Alt coin world PR firestorm. If you have an altcoin site and want a few bucks to post or repost an article, or interview me, contact me any any of the contact info I gave. Including my phone number, 970-414-0666.

The alt coin firestorm is phase 1 of the PR campaign. Internet media is #2, Mainstream media #3. Google with quotes "coinye west" and you will see over 250,000 articles.

Expect some strong FUD from people angry at me. However, even if you all dump this to 40k or even 10k I will continue to work 80 hours a week and spend all my money until i succeed.

Thank you so much for your support and how positive all the people in this thread where. I loved how everyone was trying to game the POS system by splitting coins up. Thats why I decided to give this my heart. Whoever first posted about that, contact me a

I will keep this part updated for you EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have hired people to help with daily updates already. I brought them from bad projects and gave them money. I did this for 3 people already. Lets reform the scammers by helping them do real projects.

Distribution Specifications

• Algorithm - SHA256
  • No Premine/IPO/Instamine
  • POS Maturity - 24 hours
  • Block Target - 90 Seconds
  • 120 Blocks for Maturity
  • Block 0 - 100        = 0 TRON
  • Block 101  - 700    = 500 TRON
  • Block 701  - 1000  = 450 TRON
  • Block 1001 - 1600  = 400 TRON
  • Block 1601 - 2200 = 300 TRON
  • Block 2201 - 2800 = 200 TRON
  • Block 2700 POS STARTS
  • Block 2801 - 3400 = 100 TRON
  • End of PoW Period

PROOF OF STAKE SCHEDULE

• Block 2700 - 4000 = 20 TRON
  • Block 4001 - 6600 = 30 TRON
  • Block 6601 - 6700 = 200 TRON
  • Block 6701 - 8500 = 30 TRON
  • Block 8501 - 10000 = 100 TRON
  • Block 10001 - 20000 = 20 TRON
  • Block 20001 - 21000 = 100 TRON
  • Block 21001 Onwards - PoS Period Shifts to 9% Annual

Block Explorer:

POOLS:

EXCHANGES:

SOURCE & WALLETS:

Oh where are you from?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/digitalsummitdesign.com

Domain Name: digitalsummitdesign.com
 Registry Domain ID:
 Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1and1.com
 Registrar URL: http://1and1.com
 Updated Date: 2013-10-09T18:01:58Z
 Creation Date: 2012-11-28T00:12:20Z
 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-11-28T00:12:20Z
 Registrar: 1&1 Internet AG
 Registrar IANA ID: 83
 Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@1and1.com
 Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8774612631
 Reseller:
 Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
 Registry Registrant ID:
 Registrant Name: David Mcenery
 Registrant Organization:
 Registrant Street: 305 S Ridge St
 Registrant City: Breckenridge
 Registrant State/Province: CO
 Registrant Postal Code: 80424
 Registrant Country: US
 Registrant Phone: +1.9079461911
 Registrant Phone Ext:
 Registrant Fax:
 Registrant Fax Ext:
 Registrant Email: dave@digitalsummitdesign.com
 Registry Admin ID:
 Admin Name: David McEnery Jr
 Admin Organization:
 Admin Street: 305 S Ridge St
 Admin City: Breckenridge
 Admin State/Province: CO
 Admin Postal Code: 80424
 Admin Country: US
 Admin Phone: +1.9079461911
 Admin Phone Ext:
 Admin Fax:
 Admin Fax Ext:
 Admin Email: dave@digitalsummitdesign.com
 Registry Tech ID:
 Tech Name: David Mcenery
 Tech Organization:
 Tech Street: 305 S Ridge St
 Tech City: Breckenridge
 Tech State/Province: CO
 Tech Postal Code: 80424
 Tech Country: US
 Tech Phone: +1.9079461911
 Tech Phone Ext:
 Tech Fax:
 Tech Fax Ext:
 Tech Email: dave@digitalsummitdesign.com
 Nameserver: ns1.hostmonster.com
 Nameserver: ns2.hostmonster.com
 DNSSEC: Unsigned
 URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
 >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-04-17T11:11:48Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp
prospect

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:24:31 AM

This currency and the volume does not make sense. It got nothing, NOTHING. Some dude in op telling that "oh i am honest, and i will put my life into this currency, we want to save alts." Fucking LOL. So you lost some BTC? we have all done that, and now your "begging" for more BTC?
Alcoholic

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:28:52 AM

pumpers are back and pumping cryptowest shitcoins again. they have lost all their money on okcoin and need new bitcoins now. good luck with that shit.

remember halcyon and utility coin  Cheesy

I told you guys this is cryptowest crapcoin. Cryptcoin, keycoin, halcyon, utilitycoin and now positron Cheesy
BitcoinCriminalScum

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:30:46 AM

This currency and the volume does not make sense. It got nothing, NOTHING. Some dude in op telling that "oh i am honest, and i will put my life into this currency, we want to save alts." Fucking LOL.

I like how these bagholders are quoting the hell out of that post just so they can hide the truth about this shitcoin and its child developer.

He will put his life into this currency, just like with the other 7-20 shitclones he made the last year. LOL
bofhus

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:32:51 AM

Does this even have a roadmap?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:36:46 AM

Hey, fudders and trolls.

I have to ask you something.

While you spead FUD, it feels wonderful, right?
I'd feel wonderful as well getting attention on the internet. My e-peen would grow big. But I usually fud/troll with my real account.
But, do you realize all you do is bringing more attention to this ANN? You're doing exactly the opposite of what you want to do.
You're shills. Non-paid shills, who keep this ANN at the top.
Volume speaks for itself. If you were right about all bs you said in the past few days, coin's price would be below 500 satoshi as I type this.

I assume people behind this coin are thankful for what you're doing.
I know I am, as an outsider. Thanks dudes! Keep the hard work! It must be really nice to do that when you're bored.

Got into this coin by mistake, saw some rich dude on the twitter mentioning it and I wanted to see what's going on. I jumped on it at 55k and I'm still holding. After doing some research I figured out that TRON could follow CRAVE's steps.
Just look at the chart patterns.

You're talking about pumpers and dumpers.
Who gives a damn? I know I don't. You'll find pumpers on all good coins. Is that bad? I don't think it's bad. Especially if a coin has real tech and a dev who works hard on the project. That's all what matters.

One more time, thanks Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
brill2929

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:37:28 AM

If you want trust this coin do at your own risk. But after looking at KeyserSozeMC (Kingdomcoin SCAM dev) tweet https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/589010849681039360  i would advice you all about hi risk of scam here.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:39:00 AM

If you want trust this coin do at your own risk. But after looking at KeyserSozeMC (Kingdomcoin SCAM dev) tweet https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/589010849681039360  i would advice you all about hi risk of scam here.
Hey @Krani0Crypt0. You didn't have to make a new account man, lol.

mattd83

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:40:07 AM

Love the guys who create new accounts to generate noise :-)
darkowenter

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:43:41 AM

The moon doesn’t care for barking dogs..
brill2929

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:45:25 AM

KeyserSozeMC your trust is enough to overwhelm your words. You are maybe able to talk, but scammers like you will be under control.

http://i62.tinypic.com/qxt402.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/2ah880o.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/15nx2z9.png
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:47:34 AM

@ the guy with those screenshots.

You know what's the difference between you and me?

I got balls to re-appear with my real account. Your account speaks about yourself lol.

Also, this is the tron coin thread lmao. Why are we talking about my stuff? Personal issues?

I have 4000 coins staking and I think 800 on trex. I mined about 30k and I sold many while the price was moving up, to profit and to help distribute to other people who would also become supporters.

A better ANN is going up shortly, it's missing the infographics and promotion images and I can't get a hold of the designer we hired. I'm going to do them myself now, I do good work (i didnt make that first graphic, a community member did for free, was only supposed to be a placeholder) and I'll have everything up within 2-3 hours tops I give my word.

What's the hell you sold your 30k mined coins? You don't believe in your project? For what you will continue to work on your coin if you only hold 4,8k coins?

About the ANN that you delayed two times last days to make few infographics and promotion images, this is so pathetic. I can't imagine when you will have to release real update.

I'm out of that sad pump but good luck guys Grin

WOW, the level of scam is high with this new coin.

Where are the few infographics and promotion images? The "dev" delayed two times his ANN to make a post on OP about his life, other coins involvment and losses in cryptoworld?
And I don't speak about the fact he reveal his "identity", this is pathetic and an obvious try to manipulate the dummies. All the biggest scammers in crypto revealed their identity. Don't fall in that psychological trap.

The "dev" said in the OP that he own a designing company. Then why so many delays to release the infographics and promotion images that you still not released Grin
Why? Because he's not an android, lol.
I assume he has priorities. If devs were able to deliver everything on time it wouldn't be interesting imo.

bofhus

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:48:53 AM

If this is legit there will be plenty of time to get in
brill2929

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:51:48 AM

^

I got balls to re-appear with my real account. Your account speaks about yourself lol.

Also, this is the tron coin thread lmao. Why are we talking about my stuff? Personal issues?

I do not understand what you are talking about. I just saw that you are tweeting about TRON AND you ARE JUST A SCAMMER!

I have lost more than 1 BTC in your SCAM COIN! (KING) I bought on exchanges while trusting you as developer, but your nothing but a SCAMMER.

You told "you got balls to re-appear with your real account" AUAHUAHHAHUAHUAUHAH SLAP YOUR FACE FOR THIS!

This is nothing but a proof that YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND MOREOVER YOU ARE A RECIDIVE SCAMMER. You are just a loser. And anyone here knows it.
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:54:26 AM

So the tron dev is the old Coinye dev?  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:55:13 AM

Please let's stop arguing so much. I'll be back to answer all questions and concerns after a rest.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:55:26 AM

^

I do not understand what you are talking about. I just saw that you are tweeting about TRON AND you ARE JUST A SCAMMER!

I have lost more than 1 BTC in your SCAM COIN! I bought on exchanges while trusting you as developer, but your nothing but a SCAMMER.

You told "you got balls to re-appear with your real account" AUAHUAHHAHUAHUAUHAH SLAP YOUR FACE FOR THIS!

This is nothing but a proof that YOU ARE A SCAMMER AND MOREOVER YOU ARE A RECIDIVE SCAMMER. You are just a loser. And anyone here knows it.

I have lost more than 1 BTC in your SCAM COIN! I bought on exchanges while trusting you as developer, but your nothing but a SCAMMER.
How can you trust me as a developer, since I'm not a developer. Everyone knows that and I've been stating that since day 1 I joined this forum.

I tweet about gay porn too.

I understand your frustration @Krani0Crypt0, but wtf? Didn't I already admit that I fucked up with KING coin?
Everyone knows, lol.

Thanks for making me feel special on the internet tho!

brill2929

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:58:08 AM

@KeyserSozeMC

Here the representation of your face when you talk about yourself.

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/imagecache/Node_Page/images/4e1b40ddeddc6c350e00ba7c.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 220 »
  Print  

Jump to: