Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟CLOSING SALE🌟 [DENARIUM] | Next Gen Physical Bitcoins 🌟CLOSING SOON🌟  (Read 56302 times)
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 02:08:30 PM

I would like to announce that team Denarium will be present at BTC Miami conference and buying coins is possible face to face in Miami from Wednesday evening to Sunday evening.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:15:18 PM

I would like to announce that team Denarium will be present at BTC Miami conference and buying coins is possible face to face in Miami from Wednesday evening to Sunday evening.
The silver 1btc?
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

The silver 1btc?

Not yet, unfortunately. The silver coin is scheduled to be in assembly stage at the end of January. We've been slightly delayed as we are trying to make sure the quality of the coin is better.

All the other coins will be on sale in Miami, loaded & empty.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:37:36 PM

The silver 1btc?

Not yet, unfortunately. The silver coin is scheduled to be in assembly stage at the end of January. We've been slightly delayed as we are trying to make sure the quality of the coin is better.

All the other coins will be on sale in Miami, loaded & empty.

How will you be selling the loaded coins?
You will not ship loaded coins to US,, but offer them for sale in person?
Will there be refunds for anyone who ordered a loaded coin (GROUP BUY) but has to have to shipped sideways not to mention all of the taxes and extra shipping fees?

This seems like a slap in the face....
Not sure if angry or confused Huh

Thanks Smiley
Why? Is going to conference cheaper than getting them shipped via some group shipping method by a 3rd party?
Go price out an airline ticket and conference ticket... Smiley
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 07:24:13 PM

The in-person sale is a special occasion with a limited amount of coins and the prices will likely be slightly higher than our normal prices. Rounded up and sold for cash & bitcoin. We decided on the conference trip last week so it's very much a last minute thing.

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:10:09 PM

I'll see you there.  I'm going to the conference both Thurs and Fri. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:32:17 AM

I'll see you there.  I'm going to the conference both Thurs and Fri. 

Yeah. Latest on this for Denarium is that we may even have booth space there. We've talked to Ledger about sharing their booth and as long as there is enough space for their stuff and ours, we can take a small portion of the booth for our products.

For us it wasn't really a profitable move (or we didn't think so) to take our own booth, but making a deal with Ledger made more sense.

I'll post pics here later from our conference trip Smiley

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:27:43 PM

Got to meet with Technomage today at the conference.  I picked up some loaded coins and we chatted a bit. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:23:49 AM

Got to meet with Technomage today at the conference.  I picked up some loaded coins and we chatted a bit. 

That is awesome, wish I could have gone!   Grin

Were the speaker sessions recorded and will they be posted online?

bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:04:34 AM

Got to meet with Technomage today at the conference.  I picked up some loaded coins and we chatted a bit.  

That is awesome, wish I could have gone!   Grin

Were the speaker sessions recorded and will they be posted online?

I did see someone recording all sessions, so I imagine they will be posted to youtube.  Seemed like less notable people showed this year in Miami.  The only people that I knew of before were Bruce Fenton of the Bitcoin Foundation and Patrick Byrne, the CEO of Overstock.  Tomorrow has Jason King of Sean's Outpost.  It seemed like most panels were about Blockchains as opposed to pure Bitcoin, as well as the 2MB Block issue.  I sat through every panel.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 04:06:03 AM

Legs hurt from all the standing at the booth. I didn't see any talks because I spent all the time at the Denarium booth & networking. Probably same for Friday. But I hope the talks are recorded so it's possible to watch the most interesting ones later.

A pretty good amount of interest for the coins at the conference. Physical bitcoins are definitely a good product for any conferences & exhibitions generally.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 05:01:38 PM

Update regarding the production schedule of the 1 BTC coins. Unfortunately there has been further delay that puts the shipping ETA at approximately the middle of February. Reason is quite human, we are using a very small mint and one of their key employees got sick during a critical part which is his responsibility. That delayed the coins for one week+. This is a bit embarrassing but we are doing the best we can.

Everyone who ordered 1 BTC coins will get compensation for this, we will likely send one of our other coins as a bonus for anyone who has ordered 1 BTC coins before this date.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:10:37 PM

Update regarding the production schedule of the 1 BTC coins. Unfortunately there has been further delay that puts the shipping ETA at approximately the middle of February. Reason is quite human, we are using a very small mint and one of their key employees got sick during a critical part which is his responsibility. That delayed the coins for one week+. This is a bit embarrassing but we are doing the best we can.

Everyone who ordered 1 BTC coins will get compensation for this, we will likely send one of our other coins as a bonus for anyone who has ordered 1 BTC coins before this date.
Thanks for the update!! I'm OK with waiting a bit as long as that results in high quality Smiley
ezeminer
Legendary

Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

Free coins are always a nice compensation Cheesy
But thanks for the update, hopefully we get some really nice coins.

US Group buy is still going on here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218530.0

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 10:09:51 PM

Oh my...I love free coins. I am good with the delay of mine for a free coin any day of the week. I am curious though...why even bother doing a pre-order anyways? I know I have never announced coins until they are in hand and for sale.
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Thanks for the update.   Smiley

One aspect of pre-orders is that I'm less likely to put down for more pre-orders while others are outstanding.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 06:41:33 PM

Oh my...I love free coins. I am good with the delay of mine for a free coin any day of the week. I am curious though...why even bother doing a pre-order anyways? I know I have never announced coins until they are in hand and for sale.

One important reason is to keep the hype up and announce new things regularly. We took a head start with pre-orders originally and we are in a "pre-order cycle" in a sense, but we do have a plan to transition away from always doing pre-orders. Our next products will be based more on the actual product and less about pre-orders with long lead time.

Many of the issues we've had are due to our relatively small experience in regards to physical coin manufacturing (but to counter this we have considerable experience in Bitcoin technology generally). Our experiences so far has taught us a lot though and I believe we have a better idea of how to launch future products.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 06:42:08 PM

Reminder that the January Sale will stop in a couple of days. Use coupon code "january25" to get a 25 % discount on everything. Campaign ends 31st of January.

https://denarium.com/

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:59:01 PM

soooo how about an update on the 1BTC Coins?
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

Hello guys! I've been a bit quiet recently, that is due to mainly my vacation which is going to end soon but I'm going to give a quick update on the 1 BTC coins now since it's the middle of February.

Approximately one week ago we received the first test coins of the 1 BTC Series. We submitted some changes to the mint and they are right now in process of finishing the final version of the coin. Taking everything into account - assembly, packaging and so on, we estimate that we can start shipping around the 25th of February.

We're late with this coin and we're sorry about that but I assure you we're going as fast as we can while doing our best to make sure the end product is a quality coin.

Communication will resume to a more active state from now on and I will keep you updated as we get closer and closer to shipping.

Finally I'd like to note that all our other products are *in stock* and can thus be shipped quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: