Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34726 times)
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:26:23 PM

New (final?) lists from GLBSE were sent out day or so ago. Any plans to re-list the PT in https://btct.co or bitfunder.com?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 03:32:02 PM

New (final?) lists from GLBSE were sent out day or so ago. Any plans to re-list the PT in https://btct.co or bitfunder.com?

Yes, DeaDTerra is going to re-list the PT on both exchanges. Shareholder's choice. You should have received an email about this.

By the way: DeaDTerra, thank you for doing this.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 05:01:56 PM

I like MPEX but I'm going to be losing money unless I put in 100+ bitcoins - even if I put it in satoshidice due to the fees.

This is true, it doesn't make sense to get an account if you're going to trade 100 BTC.

On the other hand, one man's losing proposition is another's opportunity, you can start a business as a broker or w/e.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 07:30:02 PM

Yes, DeaDTerra is going to re-list the PT on both exchanges. Shareholder's choice. You should have received an email about this.

By the way: DeaDTerra, thank you for doing this.
I have received the final list, I will email the people which were not on the last list as well as add them to Bitfunder and BTCT,
Due to holidays, we will probably not be fully up and running on both exchanges, until a couple of days after christmas. Sorry about these delays, but I am swamped at the moment with things to do.

No problems Smiley
//DeaDTerra
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 09:05:46 PM

Thank you and enjoy the holidays.
Now you just have to, our planet is still here Smiley

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:32:52 PM

It looks like this is now up and trading on BitFunder, is the plan still to also have it traded on BTCT.co?

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 02:01:28 PM

It looks like this is now up and trading on BitFunder, is the plan still to also have it traded on BTCT.co?

I hope so. I'm having an extreme amount of difficulty with weexchange.go and bitfunder right now. Additionally bitfunder has no support which is reachable from outside the system so if you are having login issues or the verification code they send you doesn't work, you can't contact support.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 06:55:37 PM

I hope so. I'm having an extreme amount of difficulty with weexchange.go and bitfunder right now. Additionally bitfunder has no support which is reachable from outside the system so if you are having login issues or the verification code they send you doesn't work, you can't contact support.

Strange problems you are having there. Why would the verification code not work? It works when I test it. Have you tried to copy and paste?
What errors are you having with WeExchange specifically? PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 09:05:40 PM

Indeed i do Smiley
I have just been a bit lazy with holidays and stuff so I haven't gotten it running yet.
Sorry about this, it should be up in the next couple of days Smiley
//DeaDTerra
Ukyo

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 10:15:29 PM

Strange problems you are having there. Why would the verification code not work? It works when I test it. Have you tried to copy and paste?
What errors are you having with WeExchange specifically? PM me and I will be more than happy to help you out.

fwiw my verification code told me it failed however I refreshed the screen, logged in, and was good to go.

Lets move this to the BF thread. Smiley
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 04:51:10 PM

What about dividends, will they be added to the balances of the trading site we decide upon?
Dividends will be paid out once all/a big majority of the shares has been claimed.
//DeaDTerra

Looks like over 95% of shares have been claimed now (a quick mental add-up came to about 317k of 322k - which I'm pretty sure is a big majority by any definition).  So will you be paying out the old dividends at same time as December's one?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:08:45 PM

What about dividends, will they be added to the balances of the trading site we decide upon?
Dividends will be paid out once all/a big majority of the shares has been claimed.
//DeaDTerra

Looks like over 95% of shares have been claimed now (a quick mental add-up came to about 317k of 322k - which I'm pretty sure is a big majority by any definition).  So will you be paying out the old dividends at same time as December's one?
For the people that chose Bitfunder it should already have been paid as you claimed you shares Smiley
for BTCTC I will pay it iwth the december dividend yes
//DeaDTerra
Bugpowder

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:09:54 PM

//DeaDTerra

Over 95% of the IPO shares have been sold on MPEX now too!   4% left Smiley
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 05:24:21 PM

//DeaDTerra

I was referring to 95% of the already sold shares (from GLBSE) having been claimed.  DeadTerra can't sell new shares yet  - until he's paid the dividends he collected whilst GLBSE was down (as those have to go only to the shares sold when the dividends were paid).

There's very little on the market on BitFunder - there WAS a 100k sell order up at .0036 but that got pulled soon after the announcement of the fat dividends for December.  Now there's just a few k up - cheapest were at .0035 last time I looked.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 11:30:39 AM

//DeaDTerra

I was referring to 95% of the already sold shares (from GLBSE) having been claimed.  DeadTerra can't sell new shares yet  - until he's paid the dividends he collected whilst GLBSE was down (as those have to go only to the shares sold when the dividends were paid).

There's very little on the market on BitFunder - there WAS a 100k sell order up at .0036 but that got pulled soon after the announcement of the fat dividends for December.  Now there's just a few k up - cheapest were at .0035 last time I looked.
Actually I can, as I have setup with BitFunder so that when the shares are claimed so is the last months dividenend Smiley
So I can sell new shares on Bitfunder without a problem.
That order was mine Smiley, I pulled it because the volume on the asks on MPEX was low so I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to honor the backing without a lose.
If anyone wants to buy bigger volumes of shares it's best done by contacting me.
Happy new year everyone!
//DeaDTerra
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2013, 08:00:03 PM

https://btct.co/portfolio:
You currently have no securities. Head over to the Market to get some.
When our old shares will reach btct.co?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 05:12:25 PM

December Statement

The dividend for S.DICE (on MPEX) has now been paid for December. It was by far the best month yet.

Summary:
Earnings:   17,266.45
Hosting/Tech Expenses:   60
Loss Carryover from Nov: 0

Net Profit   17206.44888669
10% MPEX Dividend   1720.64488866

Volume over past 30 Days   527,708.52
Actual Profit over past 30 Days  16,632.74
Expected Profit over past 30 Days   10,026.46

Updated P&L: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aiec3-Eo_yO5dG5SQklHZG4wRm1GMW9DRWpMMW5UQkE#gid=7

S.DICE shareholders earned 5.25% dividend yield just in the month of December.

Happy new year everyone!
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 08:49:50 PM

Yeah, I still don't even see it in the list of securities awaiting approval. Guess I should have gone with the other exchange.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 08:53:41 PM

Yeah, I still don't even see it in the list of securities awaiting approval. Guess I should have gone with the other exchange.

'Tis the season.  I'm willing to bet DeaDTerra's just been busy.

I hope to see it setup soon.  I'm itching for some shares myself.
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2013, 09:03:07 PM

'Tis the season.  I'm willing to bet DeaDTerra's just been busy.

I hope to see it setup soon.  I'm itching for some shares myself.

Yeah, he apparently had no problem getting it set up on bitfunder.

And I got caught wondering why one of my suppliers was closed on both Dec 31st and Jan 1st. "WTF, closed? Oh yeah, some stupid holiday." Same thing happened at Christmas.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: