Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34726 times)
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 01:15:19 PM

My GSDPT shares were not allocated to BTC-TC despite having claimed so (7th of Jan).

In addition on 5th of Jan three identical verification request emails were sent out to me.

This happened although I had completed verification and claim to BTC-TC on 19th of Dec 2012 following the first verification request (17th of Dec).

@DeaDTerra: You've got PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:11:22 PM

My GSDPT shares were not allocated to BTC-TC despite having claimed so (7th of Jan).

In addition on 5th of Jan three identical verification request emails were sent out to me.

This happened although I had completed verification and claim to BTC-TC on 19th of Dec 2012 following the first verification request (17th of Dec).

@DeaDTerra: You've got PM.
To all people freaking out about they not being on BTC-TC yet.
Chill, this is a manual process and I am updating the list as claims come in, I will send in a additional batch of the new claims today once I receive them from Jon.
You will get your shares and you will get your dividend, I promise Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:57:16 PM

okay it seems like I have not been clear enough.
If you have not visited https://bitfunder.com/claimGSDPT and claimed your shares then you are not on my list for your shares to be claimed at any exchange.
Please visit https://bitfunder.com/claimGSDPT and claim your shares.
Thank you
//DeaDTerra
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 05:23:24 PM

If you have not visited https://bitfunder.com/claimGSDPT and claimed your shares then you are not on my list for your shares to be claimed at any exchange.

*waits expectantly*
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 12:45:11 AM

If you have claimed shares while already logged into BitFunder and have not already had them issued to you on either exchange, then you will want to claim again.
There was a bug stopping claim updates on users who were already logged into the system with existing accounts.
If you can open the claims page, and get the claims button, then your claim has not been recorded.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2013, 07:50:01 AM

*waits expectantly*

Oh crazy, I didn't realize Ukyo set that up.  Pretty cool actually, but I get now why some ppl are confused.  Not really intuitive to go to one exchange to claim shares on another.  Smiley  Thank you Carnth, an image is truly worth 1k words here.

DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 05:26:15 PM

*waits expectantly*

Oh crazy, I didn't realize Ukyo set that up.  Pretty cool actually, but I get now why some ppl are confused.  Not really intuitive to go to one exchange to claim shares on another.  Smiley  Thank you Carnth, an image is truly worth 1k words here.

Yea, not optimal but the best way we could solve the situation without me having to do it manually xD
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:05:15 PM

Yea, not optimal but the best way we could solve the situation without me having to do it manually xD
//DeaDTerra

When will the transfer process to BTC-TC be completed?
If it's automated I don't understand why it takes so long.
Ukyo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:09:29 PM

//DeaDTerra

Did you claim btct and not get your shares yet?
If so, pm me your email and I will take a look at things from the list to see what I can do to help out. Smiley
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:30:38 PM

Hey guys, tomorrow will be the last day for anyone who wants to switch to BTCT to do so and get their dividend without any hassle.
If you claim later then tomorrow and want your dividend then please contact me and I will still honor my agreement.

After the dividend has been paid, I will issue more shares on BTCT similar to what I did on BF Smiley
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:51:41 PM

//DeaDTerra

Did you claim btct and not get your shares yet?
If so, pm me your email and I will take a look at things from the list to see what I can do to help out. Smiley

Yes I did complete the claim process. Three times actually. Claimed shares to BTC-TC. Got no new information since then.

Sent PM
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 03:58:22 PM

Hey guys, tomorrow will be the last day for anyone who wants to switch to BTCT to do so and get their dividend without any hassle.
If you claim later then tomorrow and want your dividend then please contact me and I will still honor my agreement.

After the dividend has been paid, I will issue more shares on BTCT similar to what I did on BF Smiley
//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
1. I did complete the claim process to BTC-TC.
2. I did NOT receive any new information yet.
3. I contacted you and burnside via PM to resolve the problem.
4. Therefore I will not accept any kind of "hassle" for late allocation which is not my fault.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:14:09 PM

//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
4. Therefore I will not accept any kind of "hassle" for late allocation which is not my fault.
If you have gone through the claim system correctly and followed the simple instructions provided.
Then you are in the system and you will be added to the BTCT list, so that you can claim the shares and the dividend.
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:19:39 PM

//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
If you have gone through the claim system correctly and followed the simple instructions provided.
Then you are in the system and you will be added to the BTCT list, so that you can claim the shares and the dividend.
//DeaDTerra

In case you can't read:

I DID CLAIM SHARES AND DIVIDEND.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:21:25 PM

//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
//DeaDTerra

In case you can't read:

No need to be rude...
I don't appreciate people being rude.
If you read what I said, instead of screaming at me.
If you did in fact claim your shares correctly then you should be fine and in the system before I pay the dividend.
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 04:23:47 PM

//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
//DeaDTerra

In case you can't read:

No need to be rude...
If you did in fact claim your shares correctly then you should be fine and in the system before I pay the dividend.
//DeaDTerra

No need to be ignorant...
I don't appreciate people being ignorant.

Did not receive any information (except message on bitfunder website) of "being in the system", whatever "the system" is.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:06:57 PM

//DeaDTerra

Just for the record:
//DeaDTerra

In case you can't read:

No need to be rude...
//DeaDTerra

No need to be ignorant...
I don't appreciate people being ignorant.

Did not receive any information (except message on bitfunder website) of "being in the system", whatever "the system" is.
Welcome to my ignore list.
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:17:56 PM

//DeaDTerra

No problem with that.
As long as my shares are correctly allocated. Otherwise -> Scammer tag.

Apparently DeaDTerra is more inclined issuing new shares to maximize his profit than caring about his duties regarding his original shareholders.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 05:57:31 PM

//DeaDTerra

No problem with that.

Apparently DeaDTerra is more inclined issuing new shares to maximize his profit than caring about his duties regarding his original shareholders.
I can sell of your shares and take you off the share holders list.
I will fully reimburse you with the current MPEX price per share.
Then you can go and find yourself a new broker, are you okay with that deal?
//DeaDTerra
IIOII
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2013, 06:10:38 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 06:29:39 PM by IIOII

//DeaDTerra

No problem with that.

I can sell of your shares and take you off the share holders list.
I will fully reimburse you with the current MPEX price per share.
Then you can go and find yourself a new broker, are you okay with that deal?
//DeaDTerra

Yes that's all I want.

Send refund to: *****

I think I already PM'd you my email for verification - if not please request again. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: