Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BF and BTCT] Gamma SatoshiDICE Pass Through  (Read 34726 times)
freeAgent

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 04:28:08 PM

I have received the complete and final list, and I have synced this to the current list on BitFunder ALL asset holders should have received an email, if you haven't check your spam box.
//DeaDTerra

It's already 7th January. My BTC-TC account is still empty. What seems to be a problem?

BTCT requires votes. it just recently got its 5th vote.
I voted earlier for it earlier.

Thanks for info!

That's great news.  I'll get the import going when I get the list from DeadTerra.

Cheers.

So does it need any more votes, or are you only waiting on the list?  I don't own any LTC-GLOBAL (and I don't even see it on the exchange), so I can't vote.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carnth

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 05:12:48 PM

So does it need any more votes, or are you only waiting on the list?  I don't own any LTC-GLOBAL (and I don't even see it on the exchange), so I can't vote.

No, GSDPT does not need anymore votes.

LTC-Global is sold here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/security/LTC-GLOBAL

Price per share is in Litecoins.
freeAgent

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 09:16:33 PM

No, GSDPT does not need anymore votes.

LTC-Global is sold here: https://www.litecoinglobal.com/security/LTC-GLOBAL

Price per share is in Litecoins.

Thanks for the info.
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2013, 08:47:54 AM

The import is complete.

If you were expecting your shares to be on BTC-TC and did not receive an email, please check your spam folder before PM'ing me for support.

Cheers!
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 11:50:55 AM

Is there a way to transfer shares bought on BF to BTC-TC?
freeAgent

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 04:22:34 PM

It would be nice if we could merge accounts on BTC-TC since I now have two Wink

EDIT: Nevermind, I am an idiot.
Carnth

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 04:28:22 PM

The short answer is: no.

The long answer is: yes. To do this cleanly, you would have to ask DT to manually remove shares from your account and then the exchange; AND THEN add those shares to another exchange, and then credit them to your other account account.
I don't know all the steps involved, but this is not an easy "cut-n-paste" process.

To be honest, it would be much faster to just sell on one exchange, bring the BTC over and re-buy on the other.
Carnth

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 04:32:45 PM

It would be nice if we could merge accounts on BTC-TC since I now have two Wink

EDIT: Nevermind, I am an idiot.

Even though you figured this out, I'm going to answer this question for other people.

I just want to let everyone know that after you log in to the "conversion" account that was automatically created and verify your shares, you can log out and create a new account on btct.co, perhaps with a username that you prefer.

After you create a new account, you can transfer any shares/btc from the "conversion" account to your "real" account for free. Then you can forget about the "conversion" account.
btcash

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 07:39:20 PM

The long answer is: yes. To do this cleanly, you would have to ask DT to manually remove shares from your account and then the exchange; AND THEN add those shares to another exchange, and then credit them to your other account account.
I don't know all the steps involved, but this is not an easy "cut-n-paste" process.

To be honest, it would be much faster to just sell on one exchange, bring the BTC over and re-buy on the other.
I was hoping there is way to transfer assets like on BTC-TC.

@ DeaDTerra: When will you issue new shares on BTC-TC?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 08:01:34 PM

I was hoping there is way to transfer assets like on BTC-TC.

I will once the people who has claimed on BTC-TC has logged in and claimed it so Ican pay the dividend.
//DeaDTerra
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:30:06 PM

I emailed about this a few weeks ago, and sent a PM on these forums yesterday, but haven't heard a response yet.  I figure you are busy and my messages may be lost in the flow, so I'll ask here where it is less likely to get lost.

I have an account on MPEX, and absolutely no interest in signing up for any of these new exchanges.  Can I get shares from my GLBSE claim transferred directly to my MPEX account?

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:37:51 PM

I emailed about this a few weeks ago, and sent a PM on these forums yesterday, but haven't heard a response yet.  I figure you are busy and my messages may be lost in the flow, so I'll ask here where it is less likely to get lost.

I have an account on MPEX, and absolutely no interest in signing up for any of these new exchanges.  Can I get shares from my GLBSE claim transferred directly to my MPEX account?
Yea sorry about that Smiley
I get a lot of emails and pms, so sometimes some of them get lost.
I can transfer your shares into your MPEX account no problems Smiley
//DeaDTerra
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:42:04 PM

//DeaDTerra

Cool.  How do I go about proving my info to you?

I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 09:44:40 PM

//DeaDTerra

Give me your email and mpex account, if you have already claimed your shares then send them to me then I send you the MPEX shares if not I will just cross you off the claim list.
//DeaDTerra
kjj
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:04:41 PM

//DeaDTerra

Give me your email and mpex account, if you have already claimed your shares then send them to me then I send you the MPEX shares if not I will just cross you off the claim list.
//DeaDTerra

PM sent.

Carnth

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:14:06 PM

I will once the people who has claimed on BTC-TC has logged in and claimed it so Ican pay the dividend.
//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra,

Once the list you gave to Burnside is "in the system" at btct.co, those "claim accounts" are live and will collect dividends. Even if the claimant hasn't logged in yet.

Once they do log in, even months later, they will see their shares and dividends in that account.
btcash

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 10:32:22 PM

//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra,

Once the list you gave to Burnside is "in the system" at btct.co, those "claim accounts" are live and will collect dividends. Even if the claimant hasn't logged in yet.

Once they do log in, even months later, they will see their shares and dividends in that account.
Similar at BF. Where did you get the idea that you can't pay the dividends?
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 09:48:02 AM

//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra,

Okay, I was not aware of that system existed on BTCT as well.
The problem is that the list Burnside has is not complete and it won't be until all share holders have chosen which exchange they want to be on.
So what I need is for only new claiming shares to get the dividend while ignoring the shares that I issue, is such a system possible?
//DeaDTerra
btcash

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 10:10:14 AM

//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra,

The problem is that the list Burnside has is not complete and it won't be until all share holders have chosen which exchange they want to be on.
So what I need is for only new claiming shares to get the dividend while ignoring the shares that I issue, is such a system possible?
//DeaDTerra
Shareholders had enough time to chosen an exchange. Just put all remaining shareholders on BTC-TC.
They can't chose BF anyway since you are issuing new shares at BF.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 11:13:20 AM

//DeaDTerra

DeaDTerra,

//DeaDTerra
Shareholders had enough time to chosen an exchange. Just put all remaining shareholders on BTC-TC.
They can't chose BF anyway since you are issuing new shares at BF.
Actually they can as I have setup on BF that any claimed shares gets the previous dividend when they claim it on the exchange.
Okay, I think I will announce that everyone has 1 week to claim their shares, if they have not then they will be added on BF, so that I can move on and pay out the dividends on BTCT and issue more shares.
//DeaDTerra
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: