Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:51:21 AM

my question is, what will happen if DRZ will hit trex? the price is very low now. Who has bought during ICO @3700 probably will sell around 3k to recover the loss, and the price will never rise. Or more people will take confidence with the coin and start to buy more, making the price rise.
For me the team should pay to go on trex, if things will go goo, they coin is safe, if not, the loose 3BTC of their 73.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

MIGI

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:56:43 AM

Why not pump using ICO funds?
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:07:30 AM

This coin needs some development. Right now it's a shitcoin and noone is going to pump it. You think that traders at bittrex are stupid? It doesn't need bittrex and pump, it lacks development. I would like to know what DRZ said on irc, maybe someone has the logs and could post it?
Verias

Activity: 351

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:08:11 PM

not much volume anymore , everyone holding coins for now ?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:17:50 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 02:28:34 PM by drays

I didn't make a log of the chat unfortunately, but I was there and an overall impression is good. The Dev looks to be a serious guy (surprisingly.. I would admit). They indeed want to focus on development. If the community will back up the Dev with support and fight the hordes of trolls visiting this thread here on the forum, the chances of success are real. As PoW rewards are becoming smaller, the miners dumps will become less, so price could stabilize. As to me, I would prefer to hard fork and stop the PoW now, but Dev did not agree to that suggestion (which is actually one more sign of Dev being serious about his project).

... this space is not for rent ...
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:11:27 PM

Price so low...

Verias

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:54:13 PM

Just hold coins and let dev work.
don't be impatient. miner dumps will become less  everyday and in a week with the right update from dev we can start working on price again.

Holding is the key
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:06:17 PM

Scam of course  Angry

jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:14:05 PM

is coin teetering up n down whats the future for drz is it worth bagging
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:16:56 PM

Scam of course  Angry

What games are you playing here..? Few minutes ago I saw your post where you agree to Verias saying something positive about this coin, then after few minutes I refresh this page just to see you edited your post to say "scam of course". What made you change your opinion in half an hour? New information? Or you're just trolling here?

... this space is not for rent ...
SierraCoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:21:20 PM

is coin teetering up n down whats the future for drz is it worth bagging

I think the coin will go up after mining.
DRZ (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

DroidZ team developers

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

Morning people, we have done our part asking to be listed on Bittrex, as you've requested.
And this is their answer:

Ryan Hentz Today at 15:27

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter: https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Bittrex is not going to list drz if there is too much fud on thread. Community need to promote it as well as you can read by yourself.

Thanks
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 05:49:12 PM

Morning people, we have done our part asking to be listed on Bittrex, as you've requested.

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Bittrex is not going to list drz if there is too much fud on thread. Community need to promote it as well as you can read by yourself.

Thanks

Off course.
DRZ have been killed by community,fudding every minutes, not from the dev.

Now community or investors need to push as much they can to be listed.
dev can't do nothing. It's just a community case.
hughbt

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:07:59 PM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Thanks

Off course.

LOL Dev can't do nothing? Just let it go and don't push to add it to bittrex, it won't change anything. I expect DRZ to develop this coin and bittrex will add it as a natural consequence of it.
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:11:58 PM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Thanks

Off course.

LOL Dev can't do nothing? Just let it go and don't push to add it to bittrex, it won't change anything. I expect DRZ to develop this coin and bittrex will add it as a natural consequence of it.

Development means nothing at this point.

community need to push on bittrex.

Bittrex "I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin."

If traders just write "fud","scam","dump" etc etc, IT'S OVER.
development come laters. Everyone here shoud start to spam for bittrex. Or it's over.
Verias

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

to all those that wanted to be added to bittrex , now you know what to do.

although is it smart to go to bittrex now while miners stil get 120 coins / block ?

Thx dev for asking!
things can only go up  so keep the good work and updates comming DRZ
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:27:05 PM

although is it smart to go to bittrex now while miners stil get 120 coins / block ?

Thx dev for asking!

So what is your suggestion then? Sit and wait the price drop to 100? I think we need more market, more investors to prevent this coin from free falling.
hughbt

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:28:33 PM

Thanks,
Ryan @ Bittrex

Thanks

Off course.

Development means nothing at this point.

community need to push on bittrex.

What do you think is gonna happen when this coin will be listed on bittrex? Big pump? People are not stupid. It looks like scam at the moment, dev doesn't care about the investors. I don't want to fud, I'm trying to be realistic. People seem to be desperate to dump their coins and they look at bittrex as their only chance. And we haven't hit the bottom yet. Nethash still goes down, it means that price of single coin will be lower. I expect it to hit 500 or 400 sat. Then it should rise if dev will be active and keep up with the roadmap, but it still will be 90% loss for the ICO investors at this point.
Verias

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

Thx dev for asking!

So what is your suggestion then? Sit and wait the price drop to 100? I think we need more market, more investors to prevent this coin from free falling.

To be honest , i have no idea what the best action would be ...
i don't mind going on Bittrex then i  don't need to use Yobit anymore.

kalani91

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 06:35:36 PM

People want some features not just pictures of roadmaps
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: