Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:49:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government & Bitcoin  (Read 70807 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:54:47 AM

May country already recognize bitcoin as an investment?Not all governments are against Bitcoin, many will accept it because they know that they can get a lot of money on taxes if they grow, but they will not only take care, and Bitcoin will be used for a very attractive market and only from nearby.
Governments who know how to take advantage of Bitcoin will legalize Bitcoin. But for countries that do not know how to use Bitcoin, they will ban Bitcoin because they think Bitcoin can hurt the country. That can happen because if people do transactions using Bitcoin, they do not need to pay taxes and there is no limit on any transaction. Unlike banks. In that case, it means that the banks and the government are no longer needed. And if we look further, Bitcoin can be a great investment solution for the development of a country. If the state wants to take advantage of Bitcoin, they can invest, mining, and find other ways to get rich through Bitcoin.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:03:24 AM

In some countries, the flood of bitcoin has been seen as a threat to the world, while others have come to the door, making aggressive legal and tax policies that encourage people to use bitcoin. The former is hugely popular for encouraging bitcoin entrepreneurs, who have been criticised for being too harsh.
Cryptolupus

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Government are just studying the way to control and tax all this "bitcoin stuff".
For the moment, we have still a lot of freedom, but you can bet that they will find a way to steal our money :-(

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
Blockchain's First Payment API (http://go.openmoney.digital/9it9)
djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

In my country you need to pay taxes for bitcoin and this year the tax for bitcoin has gone extremely high because of the fact that bitcoin is not so cheap anymore as last year and now we need to pay a lot of taxes for them.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:35:19 PM

Most part of government bureaucrats have no idea about what bitcoin is.
But when they'll understand its revolutionary potential, you can expect a strog reaction.
ladadadiweliketoparty

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

They don't seem very adaptive to me, but that is what I have observed in my first year in this space. First of all not only do they actively shit on bitcoin and what it is, they are trying to say only the blockchain tech is good. That is preposterous and they are only saying that because it threatens the fundamental space in which they conduct their livelihoods. Mark my words bitcoin is going to change the world and not because some people will get rich off it but because the people who have no access to financial services finally will have access and it will all be because of bitcoin.

s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.

I think the government is starting to make action, some central banks are starting to regulate crypto currency. Other countries started banning bitcoin because they think it's an unsecured investment. Some countries are starting to adapt bitcoin and some are even using it for their transactions.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.

I think the government is starting to make action, some central banks are starting to regulate crypto currency. Other countries started banning bitcoin because they think it's an unsecured investment. Some countries are starting to adapt bitcoin and some are even using it for their transactions.
The Korean government are changing their policies to manage the cryptocurrency exchange and speculators.
Beside that, they also manage the criminal try use the nature and function of cryptocurrency for money laundering.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
donald_almighty

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

Government are just studying the way to control and tax all this "bitcoin stuff".
For the moment, we have still a lot of freedom, but you can bet that they will find a way to steal our money :-(
It's impossible for goverment to control the bitcoin's tax because it's non-control thing and noone can control it . That's the valuable feature of Bitcoin.
not_an_austrian

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:53:00 AM

In some countries, the flood of bitcoin has been seen as a threat to the world, while others have come to the door, making aggressive legal and tax policies that encourage people to use bitcoin. The former is hugely popular for encouraging bitcoin entrepreneurs, who have been criticised for being too harsh.
Yes , bitcoins in some country are a big threaten to the goverment because it effects to the economics of that country.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:00 AM

The government is always opposed to bitcoin because bitcoin is thought to interfere  common currency. The government also always urges people to be cautious when investing in bitcoin because the bitcoin is fluctuating. By looking at bitcoin from various aspects, I think the government should discuss this, about the good and bad investment in bitcoin and the greatest risk of bitcoin itself.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

Yes , bitcoins in some country are a big threaten to the goverment because it effects to the economics of that country.
If big countries were able to accept bitcoin and regulate it, I don't think it's impossible with other countries.
Bitcoin is not a threat if they know how to regulate it, besides in the first place they all have the power to regulate and we shall only comply with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rickyjakobsen

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:28:33 AM

If big countries were able to accept bitcoin and regulate it, I don't think it's impossible with other countries.
Bitcoin is not a threat if they know how to regulate it, besides in the first place they all have the power to regulate and we shall only comply with it.
I think your view isn't a politicians so you will not know how threat that Bitcoin could give to the banks.
thotknectar

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:03:24 AM

I would think blockchain tech in general would be “powerful” as an idea,
but I don’t think There’s enough proof yet to believe that the completely
free market idealistic version of Blockchain tech will be successful with
 the majority of the world. It will obviously become a player, and the
technology will definitely improve and gut obsolete infrastructure in state/fed
Level inside  the states, but I dunno about taking the world by storm or
anything(especially without A fight) Nobody really ‘wins’ in this game —
 stuff just gets rebalanced to include the new Shift in perspective.

Now, I’m an idealist, so I still WANT this to happen, but I don’t know
If more than say %5 of the world agrees with me lol. But my hope is
that creating the proper Introduction is what will make people fall in love
 with it. First impressions are big, and right Now people just see ‘crypto’
(they dont even care about the blockchain, A big reason Crypto sprung up!)
and they see it as a golden goose or a well of value to latch onto as a
‘Trend’ with little care for how the market is affected and little thought
for how the new form Of communication and collaboration can challenge
their paradigm. People will value the tech When they finally understand
its potential to improve the quality of their lives, not a getrichquick Scheme
or as a Gold rush or a real estate bubble or a plymouth rock or an escape.

We can’t just make up a totally transformational public service infrastructure
And expect the whole world to fall in love with the chaos and turmoil it
Would cause being integrated completely. Icos need to start following through
On their big promises, and developers need to finish writing their code, and
Traders need to trade responsibly and get on board with regulations as they
Come to establish trust with others outside the crypto world. We can have our
Anonymity and freedom, but just wait a little longer...

That just has to be proven, by performing successfully as businesses and
projects and networking And trying to share profits and value back out into
the rest of the world so it can continue to grow!
 More power to us!
Woo! ... yeah. *get psyched*
whoo.  Outta breath

*breathes hard*
I’m okay im okay

fistpump
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

i think for those who didn't get bored by playing countries bitcoin is setting some blueprints on how to grow global ambitions in modern world
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:59 PM

Government don't have any power when it comes to BTC. It was the national bank controlling every bank in the country. It will be the national bank will decide if they're going to recognize bitcoin. Using bitcoin will take some studies since the value is quite high and not yet economic friendly.

Exactly. The only thing that governments can control is fiat currency. Given the fact that fiat is subject to manipulation both in terms of price, and supply, it is the perfect monetary system of choice for them. On the other hand, Bitcoin is out of their reach no matter if they try to hunt down the exchanges since the cryptocurrency's blockchain technology is impenetrable. No matter what they do, Bitcoin shall emerge stronger than ever as it grows in nodes, miners, and user support.

I do believe that at some point in the future, all the world's governments will recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency. Some countries have already taken this step, but others who haven't may do so in the future. One thing for sure is that there are countries like Russia, and China which are planning to release their own digital currency based on blockchain technology. As they explore the outcomes of this tech, I believe that governments and Bitcoin will complement each other in our society. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

of course everything will depend only on the law that the government will take. But the fact is that there are certain people in every state that already today start negative companies with respect to the crypto currency. I can not understand why he does not advocate the implementation of the crypto currency in the country's financial system, while others categorically oppose it.
francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

of course everything will depend only on the law that the government will take. But the fact is that there are certain people in every state that already today start negative companies with respect to the crypto currency. I can not understand why he does not advocate the implementation of the crypto currency in the country's financial system, while others categorically oppose it.

I still remember when the internet itself begun to be adopted. The media felt threatened as people started watching less tv and browsing more. Everyday there were news of how dangerous the internet was.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

I still remember when the internet itself begun to be adopted. The media felt threatened as people started watching less tv and browsing more. Everyday there were news of how dangerous the internet was.
But internet is most important specially for students because they gets some extra knowledge, so bitcoin is kind of knowledge and earning because if you have knowledge then you earn some extra money but i think government want to some proof that bitcoin will never harmful for people, that's why government illegalise bitcoin.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

ONCE crypto is big enough and the government is having troubles collecting tax with FIAT based company and earning they will surely hit on bitcoin and some alternative coins as the government needs funds to cover the expenses of the year and make the country better.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: