Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:09:19 PM

The attack was very well executed. Coins were withdrawn slowly, flushed through c-cex, and were mixed before one mass withdraw from c-cex to a fresh wallet, which we have recovered

This guy could have easily fucked us if he wanted to, but luckily his intentions were not malicious. This goes to show what civility can accomplish in the crypto world. I tweeted that we were not angry and wanted to know how it was exactly done, so we are all working on a better experience for everyone on https://gorilla.exchange

- iGotSpots@GorillaStake.com -

I have to work on my self servicing technique.

How do you know that it was your tweet that created this "civility" for him to give them back?
Or was it lack of a current market to dump into combined with the call for a rollback as markets were locked down?
Because if we went that route he would lose anything he did not previously dump.

As it is, he has gained what he dumped in btc plus 699TEETH left in his c-cex wallet (http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GNQnouasFzPRBzicxNdWPJuUc9ge8HcdQR), no? or did he send you both wallets?
The way I read it is he sent you only one (http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GZBZ1ZC9biC7udMYQxaxhNB1ES7iWRGg5b).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 12:43:33 PM

Server attack update (05/06/2015 0400 AM GMT-5)
Yesterday, GorillaEx was the victim of a successful attack resulting in a significant loss of GorillaTeeth
I am happy to report an update on this quickly evolving situation. Less than 24 hours ago, GorillaEx had an issue that was exploited. We have made contact with the person responsible for this situation and all funds have been recovered. We are happy to annouce that every coin has been returned (minus transaction fees, that we will obviously cover) and the issue that allowed this to happen is being resolved as I type this out

It is a lucky turn of events that the person involved was very professional about the situation, and I hope becomes an asset for us in the future. Everyone involved in the Gorilla branding project acts on a professional level. Nobody was mad that this happened. Everyone involved has handled the situation very calmly and professionally, and I would like to personally thank everyone for the fast (less than 24 hour) resolution. All funds were going to be covered by myself and the GorillaEx team in the worst case scenario, but thankfully all coins have been recovered, so that does not need to happen

We fully understand the gravity of the situation that has just taken place. We asked you to trust us, I vouched for everything, and we let you down. Just please keep in mind this is a very new thing for everyone here and mistakes will happen. In the end, no coins were lost, and a few different issues with GorillaEx have been brought to light and fixed within 24 hours

Thank you to everyone who has helped us test the sites, promote the Gorilla brand, and all the coins involved. We look forward to a future of quickly changing, fast-paced development

You are very professional. Thank you very much!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:49:24 PM

The attack was very well executed. Coins were withdrawn slowly, flushed through c-cex, and were mixed before one mass withdraw from c-cex to a fresh wallet, which we have recovered

This guy could have easily fucked us if he wanted to, but luckily his intentions were not malicious. This goes to show what civility can accomplish in the crypto world. I tweeted that we were not angry and wanted to know how it was exactly done, so we are all working on a better experience for everyone on https://gorilla.exchange

- iGotSpots@GorillaStake.com -

I have to work on my self servicing technique.

How do you know that it was your tweet that created this "civility" for him to give them back?
Or was it lack of a current market to dump into combined with the call for a rollback as markets were locked down?
Because if we went that route he would lose anything he did not previously dump.

As it is, he has gained what he dumped in btc plus 699TEETH left in his c-cex wallet (http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GNQnouasFzPRBzicxNdWPJuUc9ge8HcdQR), no? or did he send you both wallets?
The way I read it is he sent you only one (http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GZBZ1ZC9biC7udMYQxaxhNB1ES7iWRGg5b).

Can you not write to CEX ADMIN to lock down his wallet freeze it and get the rest of the coins returned? Could be an option at least to recover some more.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bootsize17

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:07:15 PM

GorillaEx Server Attack Update | Attack Details |

http://gorillastake.com/fundssafe.html

That link has the explorer too

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/595900524156866560

Is this why my balance of TEETH haven't shown up in my account on the Gorilla Exchange ? I've left 1 post here and PM'd Paul, but I've not heard back yet.  Can anyone shed any light on this at all
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:12:12 PM

Is this why my balance of TEETH haven't shown up in my account on the Gorilla Exchange ? I've left 1 post here and PM'd Paul, but I've not heard back yet.  Can anyone shed any light on this at all

Have you created a new deposit address for TEETH on GorillaEX yet ?

Once you do so you should receive your balance.
emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:24:52 PM

Paul,please respon my PM,
i dint receipt any teeth yet,
0 balance,already make new deposit adress
username: emmnazady
How long have to wait !!!!!  Angry

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
Bootsize17

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 03:40:58 PM

I get the following when I try and create a new deposit address: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ( not sure how to add images here (Super noob)
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 03:56:58 PM

Hi Guys
sorry for not been here today
i have been kept very busy on the exchange
the Wallets are still off line at the moment.

All the coins that was transferred off the exchange yesterday morning are in our possession
and will  be returned to the server wallets as soon as they come out of stake.

I will start doing the coin payouts again later on today so keep sending the pm's and i will reply
back when they are done

thanks
Paul
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:08:06 PM

Hi Guys

All the coins that was transferred off the exchange yesterday morning are in our possession

I will start doing the coin payouts again later on today so keep sending the pm's and i will reply
back when they are done

thanks
Paul

Fully understood Paul. I am going to ask those here making a lot of noise to just cool it. I cannot imagine what paul and his team are going through right now. I think things are stressful enough for him. Lets give Paul some space to work things out. The more pressure and stress you put on them, the longer this will take. Trust the system, and everything will work out. Paul knows exactly what needs to be done. So, lets keep our cool.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 04:46:06 PM

Hi Guys

back when they are done

thanks
Paul

Hi all, Paul this comment is directed to anybody that might know, not necessarily you.

"soon as they come out of stake" when ever that may be...  it would appear as though the chain is slowing down due to limited mature stakes. Like it did with balls, 18 address staking. 3620/18 is 201 cycles the chain must endure before the funds are released. which puts my estimate at 2011 days.  which just occurred to me, how will the chain continue? when there are far fewer address than the number of conformations required for a stake to mature?  Please someone enlighten me. 
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 04:56:09 PM

Hi Guys

back when they are done

thanks
Paul

Hi all, Paul this comment is directed to anybody that might know, not necessarily you.

"soon as they come out of stake" when ever that may be...  it would appear as though the chain is slowing down due to limited mature stakes. Like it did with balls, 18 address staking. 3620/18 is 201 cycles the chain must endure before the funds are released. which puts my estimate at 2011 days.  which just occurred to me, how will the chain continue? when there are far fewer address than the number of conformations required for a stake to mature?  Please someone enlighten me. 

Hi
now that is a very good question.
i have my coins in my locked wallet at home I'm more than happy to transfer them to the exchange and provide the TXid etc for the transfer .

but i do think that this issue should be looked at very soon.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:02:19 PM

I'm sure they have a plan, any time BALLS used to get hung up when it had 8 day maturity iGotSpots was always able to get it moving

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:24:39 PM

I'm sure they have a plan, any time BALLS used to get hung up when it had 8 day maturity iGotSpots was always able to get it moving
I seem to remember having to wait a time frame and the staking continued by some sort of time override.  We all waited for and then made considerable effort to space transactions out over the 8.5 days to regain some normalcy.  Was just when I went through the whole 8.5 days doing a few spends a day then spots changed it back.
I do think all the other coin properties are great and has great future.
Originally I also thought 1 tooth was too expensive but it costs $10 per trade on etrade so I guess it's not that bad.
Bootsize17

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:34:58 PM

I get the following when I try and create a new deposit address: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ( not sure how to add images here (Super noob)

All good, Paul's the man
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:03:59 PM

I seem to remember having to wait a time frame and the staking continued by some sort of time override.  We all waited for and then made considerable effort to space transactions out over the 8.5 days to regain some normalcy.  Was just when I went through the whole 8.5 days doing a few spends a day then spots changed it back.
I do think all the other coin properties are great and has great future.
Originally I also thought 1 tooth was too expensive but it costs $10 per trade on etrade so I guess it's not that bad.

yeah for my thinking the only problem I see with the the 1 coin fee/burn is if I wanted to break up my coins into smaller tx's to help fill the blockchain more it would cost WAY too move them all. besides that I think it's a good idea. of course even .5 or .25 would help combat inflation.

or 1 coin fee but .5 goes to pos block finder and .5 gets burnt (more incentive to stake without causing inflation the better)

and as much as I like the idea for the 8-10 day confirm on stakes if it will cause issues with the blockchain, then maybe 1 or 2 days would be long enough?

just spit balling ideas Cool

WAVES
liteuser

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:08:41 PM

"soon as they come out of stake" when ever that may be...  it would appear as though the chain is slowing down due to limited mature stakes. Like it did with balls, 18 address staking. 3620/18 is 201 cycles the chain must endure before the funds are released. which puts my estimate at 2011 days.  which just occurred to me, how will the chain continue? when there are far fewer address than the number of conformations required for a stake to mature?  Please someone enlighten me.  

You can always POW mine the coin. You will not receive any reward, but the blockchain will move.

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:37:18 PM

"soon as they come out of stake" when ever that may be...  it would appear as though the chain is slowing down due to limited mature stakes. Like it did with balls, 18 address staking. 3620/18 is 201 cycles the chain must endure before the funds are released. which puts my estimate at 2011 days.  which just occurred to me, how will the chain continue? when there are far fewer address than the number of conformations required for a stake to mature?  Please someone enlighten me.  

You can always POW mine the coin. You will not receive any reward, but the blockchain will move.

yeah that is probably what spots had to do for BALLS... I have no idea how to solo mine (and my GPU is filthy) or I'd gladly help

would it need much hash power to get moving?

WAVES
liteuser

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:55:27 PM

yeah that is probably what spots had to do for BALLS... I have no idea how to solo mine (and my GPU is filthy) or I'd gladly help

would it need much hash power to get moving?

Difficulty has been moving around 10-12. I guess 100 MB/s may be enough to generate POW blocks, but a more accurate prediction check a mining calculator.

BTC: 13GtfEPpEiq6jGCFJGCXAUVDehCFVvTaov
http://www.vultr.com/?ref=6838137
Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:11:47 PM

I haven;t received my Teeth yet, had by 10k on BTCexchange well before May2nd. 
Can someone please look into it.
I noticed my post from yesterday was deleted.

You can pm paul with your id
he will send your TETH

Are you try to get new adress for your TETH deposit,,?
I haven't tried to get a new address , In fact I may owe Paul an apology.  I actually didn't create my address on gorilla exchange.  My Bad.  I will do that then PM Paul. 

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:39:25 PM

right on  already up to block 7342 already  Cool

WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: