Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:03:11 AM

we need more exchange  Grin

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fastaslighting

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:03:54 AM

You still didn't cancel my withdraw order on GorilliaEX I have a pending teeth withdraw that was below the 1 Teeth level which actually on the exchange page it says the service fee for Teeth withdraw is ..00040000 not 1 but any way if you could cancel that order for me  that will be great so I can purchase some BTC with it and wait for the market to settle into it's real value to buy some.  Oh almost forgot my USERID on GorrilliaEX is forexdemon   I've asked for you to put this thru or cancel this like 1 times since 1:30am yesterday.
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:04:21 AM

Is the supply of TEETH still shrinking due to the 1 TEETH transaction rate? Last I saw we were like 99,940 or something like that.

"moneysupply" : 99,830.08558500,
more people Widraw to staking and suply reduce price BUMP  Cheesy

===Sempak===
Mattei

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:07:44 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 12:05:44 PM by Mattei

I think the most innovative thing about 10k to me was the 1 hour maturity.  That made it fast as lightning.  That speed had value. I also figured it was set that way due to the utter failure balls experienced when it's conformation time was extended.  We had to wait days for a txts to clear because all wallets were doing 8.5 days worth of conformations. That's why I'm puzzled with the teeth 10 day wait as well.
I am also concerned about the fees. Why so much?  10million 10k (2 teeth round trip) is too much.
Having said that, iGotSpot is a responsive developer that listens and responds and maintains the power to morph into something different later.
We all need to speak up.

fastaslighting

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:07:54 AM

I think he plans on keeping it to just this exchange until they get some fees to keep it up and running then he may add it to others who knows/
real789

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:09:27 AM

i have about 10 LTC im willing to trade for teeth!! throw some numbers @ me... i also have bitcoin... i also ALSO have hella cannabiscoin, bout 5500...

30 TEETH x 0.84 LTC = 25LTC

i feel they are worth more LTC than that... 15 teeth for 10 LTC?? i also have XMR??? 5 teeth per XMR?

i will sell to you all of my TETH
are you want to buy ? GIve me your best rate with LTC/XMR Smiley

===Sempak===
Jaydubya91

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:12:38 AM

i have about 10 LTC im willing to trade for teeth!! throw some numbers @ me... i also have bitcoin... i also ALSO have hella cannabiscoin, bout 5500...

30 TEETH x 0.84 LTC = 25LTC

i feel they are worth more LTC than that... 15 teeth for 10 LTC?? i also have XMR??? 5 teeth per XMR?

i will sell to you all of my TETH
are you want to buy ? GIve me your best rate with LTC/XMR Smiley
so... i cant get on gorrillaEx... probably cause of my slow internet?? 2kbs...sometimes 4kbs!!!  Undecided
and 5.196.241.158/market is not comming up either  Undecided

idk... 1 teeth per xmr??
what are the exchange rates, i cant really get mine up due to phone tether internet on a prepaid plan, rooted phone...
fastaslighting

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:13:55 AM

The fees are so high because it's a new exchange and they have to keep it solvent some how so bamm there you go with the high fees so they will probably keep this coin to just this exchange for a couple months so they can milk people for fees while they can and make money before releasing to other exchanges and having to come down on the fees they charge per transaction.  That was the whole point in making this coin was so IGotSpots could make some money off the large fees they charge on GorilliaEX  for several months with a coin exclusive to this exchange so you have to use it to do transactions.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:24:07 AM

The fees are so high because it's a new exchange and they have to keep it solvent some how so bamm there you go with the high fees so they will probably keep this coin to just this exchange for a couple months so they can milk people for fees while they can and make money before releasing to other exchanges and having to come down on the fees they charge per transaction.  That was the whole point in making this coin was so IGotSpots could make some money off the large fees they charge on GorilliaEX  for several months with a coin exclusive to this exchange so you have to use it to do transactions.

sure thats why the 1 coin is burnt... gone ... by by  Kiss

and TEETH is already on cc ex... so ya, you might try thinking before you vomit all over your keyboard like that

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:25:10 AM

Nah it will be on bittrex soon. Bittrex Richie and spots talk all the time and he hangs out in the IRC. Said he had to kill the other 2 wallets and audit them (10k and balls) before he could add TEETH.

Would expect it to be on bittrex within the next couple of days. Good try though. The exchange is just part of the ecosystem he is building for his coins. You know...

Cloud staking, including more than just his.
Exchange
Payment portal
Website with links to businesses accepting payments in his crypto.

More than most coins have. More in the works too.

You must be one of those guys who feel slighted cuz he couldn't read the swap for a month.

Fill in the sentance. I'm mad at spots cuz ________!

1. I can't read
2. I'm retarded
3. I'm greedy
4. I don't take my gambling/ "investments" seriously

jinna

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:40:03 AM

Username: jinna  0 balance in my TEETH account.

Thanks
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:40:16 AM

posting this on behalf of Igotspots

http://pastebin.com/gS3QNfYd

I feel like this is an important point to get clear here, so I'm responding this way to circumvent my ban. First I will quote the original OP (which I can not edit due to my ban, so I'm not sneaking it in there before I post this). This is also the very same thread this poster posted about:

--------
Fairly soon, a new exchange will be launching, GorillaEx, which I talked a bit about earlier, but will give more details of shortly. It will be run by those operating btcpool currently, which is why things have been a bit slow there; I've torn him away to work on something new. We will be doing the coin swap on GorillaEx when the time comes to merge 10k and BALLS. The ratio will be unknown until the amount of coins traded in is known; the amount issued per half has already been decided

Anyone with an open ticket on btcpool.exchange for a withdraw of either 10k or BALLS will find their balance intact, and swapped, once the new chain is live. Instead of processing tickets individually for all the withdraw issues, they will be swapped automatically to the new exchange and blockchain for you. You will be able to immediately withdraw on the new network, just like everyone sending them there manually

As a side note, a representative from the MMXIV or GorillaStake dev team will be regularly auditing GorillaEx, as a neutral third party, to ensure customer funds are secure and that the exchange has remained solvent. The business interests of that site will be in the UK and Australia, while GorillaStake is run by my American company

The total supply of the merged chain will be a (100,000). The exact ratio of the swap will be unknown until deposits are closed. It's not going to be a flat rate; half the coins on the new chain are going to BALLS and half are going to 10k, regardless of the amount that are turned in. If less people swap over, each piece of the pie is worth more

EVERY SINGLE COIN ON THE NEW CHAIN WILL BE SWAPPED AT ONE TIME. THERE ARE NO EXTRA COINS AT ALL

Just starting a new thread now so people from both coins can use one central place to discuss changes to both networks. Once we get closer to swap, I'll switch this thread over from an information thread to a coin thread

I'll be trying to keep http://www.gorillastake.com/media.html up to date with the most recent information. As always, you can follow me on Twitter (@PurePoS) for the newest developments
--------

Now to make clear what I am saying is this:

As a side note, a representative from the MMXIV or GorillaStake dev team will be regularly auditing GorillaEx, as a neutral third party, to ensure customer funds are secure and that the exchange has remained solvent. The business interests of that site will be in the UK and Australia, while GorillaStake is run by my American company

Any contact or promotion of GorillaEx is strictly as a volunteer. I make no money off of this site. At all, not a single penny. My company acts as a neutral third party and puts our reputation on the line that the exchange is solvent and has customer funds properly secured
Jaydubya91

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:36:48 AM

i have 80 XMR im willing to trade for teeth, i have more but, wanna keep em... Grin ill throw in 500,000 10k coins in for FREE too!!!! lolololol  Cry
real789

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:45:32 AM

i have 80 XMR im willing to trade for teeth, i have more but, wanna keep em... Grin ill throw in 500,000 10k coins in for FREE too!!!! lolololol  Cry
1TETH = 4XMR PM me if you interesting Smiley

===Sempak===
ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:47:58 AM

That doesn't even make sense.....1 TEETH is the regular transaction fee, and those coins are destroyed....

I think the most innovative thing about 10k to me was the 1 hour maturity.  That made it fast as lightning.  That speed had value. I also figured it was set that way due to the utter failure balls experienced when it's maturity time was extended for a while.  We had to wait days for a txts to clear because all wallets were doing 8.5 day maturity. That's why I'm puzzled with the teeth 10 day wait as well.
I am also concerned about the fees. Why so much?  10million 10k (2 teeth round trip) is too much.
Having said that, iGotSpot is a responsive developer that listens and responds and maintains the power to morph into something different later.
We all need to speak up.

The coin maturity time is still one hour, The coins you stake take 3600 confirmations to become available again. I believe you are mixing the two  Smiley

Why not make the confirmation 10 days? So people can stake and dump immediately? Did you guys learn nothing from BALLS/10k? IGotSpots obviously did  Cheesy

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:04:16 AM

Hey Paul - WHen you get a chance please check Woody20285 - no teeth yet - Thank you!
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:07:16 AM

You are incorrect , we make nothing of the withdrawal fee at all, the transaction fee is 1 TEETH thats is what we charge , we are just covering the cost of the TX fee!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:12:04 AM

That doesn't even make sense.....1 TEETH is the regular transaction fee, and those coins are destroyed....

I think the most innovative thing about 10k to me was the 1 hour maturity.  That made it fast as lightning.  That speed had value. I also figured it was set that way due to the utter failure balls experienced when it's maturity time was extended for a while.  We had to wait days for a txts to clear because all wallets were doing 8.5 day maturity. That's why I'm puzzled with the teeth 10 day wait as well.
We all need to speak up.

The coin maturity time is still one hour, The coins you stake take 3600 confirmations to become available again. I believe you are mixing the two  Smiley

Why not make the confirmation 10 days? So people can stake and dump immediately? Did you guys learn nothing from BALLS/10k? IGotSpots obviously did  Cheesy

exactly, making the the tx fee 1 teeth may seem like it "sucks" but hopefully it'll mean people will be more strategic and think more before they send...  same with the long confirm on stakes, you'll have 10 days to think about your "next move"   Cool  I think it's an interesting concept that might even help some people with their impulse/panic sell/buy problems Wink

I deff feel like Spots has something unique here and will be interesting to see how the pos blocks will balance out the tx fee burning Ha could we end up having a continuously but slowly decrease in supply ? or will there be enough return from the pos blocks to balance it out or even create a little bit of inflation?

whatever happens, I'm glad to be on board

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:28:41 AM

Lol!!! I exchanged 5 million 10ks and got 1 teeth!!!! hahahah!!! Now where do i dump this  Tongue shit!
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 06:35:29 AM

You still didn't cancel my withdraw order on GorilliaEX I have a pending teeth withdraw that was below the 1 Teeth level which actually on the exchange page it says the service fee for Teeth withdraw is ..00040000 not 1 but any way if you could cancel that order for me  that will be great so I can purchase some BTC with it and wait for the market to settle into it's real value to buy some.  Oh almost forgot my USERID on GorrilliaEX is forexdemon   I've asked for you to put this thru or cancel this like 1 times since 1:30am yesterday.

Done and coins are now back in your account
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: