Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VladMcCloud

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:17:30 PM

and here we go...

screw it, make more coins for everybody, just give everyone who says that they had an issue, the cat pissed on the computer and i couldnt send my coins, whatever, do it like oprah, you get a trillion, you get a trillion, everyone gets a trillion.
Come on. YOU knew about this on the 24th. Let me remind you,

So what exactly will happen to the 10k wallets that are running now? Will they stop functioning?

No, I am not forking both coins to halt or anything; the chains are still good for testing stuff in the future

We will snapshot the balance of GorillaEx at the swap time and that will be the balances traded over
thx is was a pleasure to take part of the BALLS experiment, I missed 10K.
I checked my BALLS and now #22 on the richlist  Grin
The fun goos on.
I saw the "old TEETH" OP closed so posting here now to follow the updates.

What is the estimated week or date when we have to send BALLS and 10K to GorillaEx?

Right now we are aiming for May 2nd being the hard cutoff with the launch of GorillaEx shortly after (the goal is 6 hours after the cutoff to have everything ready to go)

Since I'm going on vacation to the mountains, I would like to know estimated deadline for the swap. Smiley

Just send them before you leave if it's before the 2nd, and you'll come back to GorillaEx  Wink

Ok. Thanks for the explanation!

You could have sent them then but YOU CHOSE not to. The fault is YOURS. everyone here knew about the swap if they monitored this thread AT ALL.  Look at the list of people that followed directions and made it into the swap. You keep saying he needs to do this, he doesnt. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!! If you don't have time to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS you don't need to be here. If you had a huge important meeting at work and didnt show up, do you think "I forgot" would be a good excuse?

I guess someone needs to hold you guys' hands every step of the way.  

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:19:59 PM

ok update time

10k done  (with a few issues)

Snowballs  done

I'm about to post the list of name but not how much
i need you all to make sure you are on the list
before i post the amount of TEETH you all have
so if your not on the list let me know ASAP

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:21:12 PM

Sorry, guys, but I could not remain silent, when I saw that besides me there are others who have suffered from the last swap. I think it would be fair if 50,000 new coins would be distributed evenly between all of the holders, based on the total number of coins in the network at the time, and not just among those who had time. After all, it's not a giveaway on the principle who did not time, that was late. People here invested in the project for six months and in the end turned out to be out of the game.

For example, I always bought 10K and Balls (MMXIV too), and never sold a single coin. And I can prove it - there is no outgoing transaction from my wallet. I was buying, holding, staking for six months and collected more than 6 billions 10K coins, but because of the fact that for a few minutes late, lost all of my hopes, a large amount of money and my faith in the crypto community, which only pleased profit at another's expense. I've seen comments on my posts about my problem, and they all have only one aim - that I resigned and stopped because it was profitable to other users (as they get my coins too).

To those who will now comment my post: I know that the swap was known for 2 weeks. I do not have time, because I was on vacation and by coincidence (forgotten), was not able to send the coins before leaving on vacation.

Usually the concept of the swap is the swap of old coins for new coins, lossless for existing participants.
I urge IGotSpots to justice and to help those members of the community who are affected by the swap. New Life of a little Gorilla should not start with the negative emotions.
I agree that it is fair to people like you that there is a fund for getting your share.
I was forgotten to cancel my sell order but I have PM from Paul that I'm in.
Not seen the final BALLS list but everybody her know that I had a very large amount of BALLS collected from the first week BALLS were launced.
I paid 10000 Satoshi for the firs one I got.
So if some holders were to late for whatever reason and can prove they are for long in BALLS/10K they deserve a fair share!

Thanks for the support. Yes, I admit my mistake, and I hope for help from @IGotSpots.
sloopy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:21:28 PM

Sorry, guys, but I could not remain silent, when I saw that besides me there are others who have suffered from the last swap. I think it would be fair if 50,000 new coins would be distributed evenly between all of the holders, based on the total number of coins in the network at the time, and not just among those who had time. After all, it's not a giveaway on the principle who did not time, that was late. People here invested in the project for six months and in the end turned out to be out of the game.

For example, I always bought 10K and Balls (MMXIV too), and never sold a single coin. And I can prove it - there is no outgoing transaction from my wallet. I was buying, holding, staking for six months and collected more than 6 billions 10K coins, but because of the fact that for a few minutes late, lost all of my hopes, a large amount of money and my faith in the crypto community, which only pleased profit at another's expense. I've seen comments on my posts about my problem, and they all have only one aim - that I resigned and stopped because it was profitable to other users (as they get my coins too).

To those who will now comment my post: I know that the swap was known for 2 weeks. I do not have time, because I was on vacation and by coincidence (forgotten), was not able to send the coins before leaving on vacation.

Usually the concept of the swap is the swap of old coins for new coins, lossless for existing participants.
I urge IGotSpots to justice and to help those members of the community who are affected by the swap. New Life of a little Gorilla should not start with the negative emotions.

I think this should be discussed like the rational adults we can be when we choose to do so.

MY initial reaction was not what a mature adult would say. I will say what it was in hopes it may give other pause to re-evaluate their opinion before blindly beating the keyboard like it has taken their coins...
What about the people who did check every day, the people who were missing other 'important' things, the folks who took their time to ask, and missed some potentially giant stakes because they started sending their coins 2,3,4,5 days ahead of time?

So, I think you / me, all should consider every outlook prior to stating an opinion as fact and we can discuss it.

Keep in mind, anyone with coins who wants to give them to you can, but if Spots and Paul decide to drop coins for everyone who did not send the wallet.dat, or send their coins, or talk with them over the past couple of weeks about a special situation, or... Well, there seemed to have been a massive amount of ways to take care of things before the deadline.

What do others who have their coins think?
The value is reduced by x times for every x amount of coins above and beyond.
I don't have an amount which adds up to anything, so it really doesn't affect me as much as it will other people.

After consideration, I truly think anyone who cares about their investment would have tweeted, e-mailed one of the various accounts, posted, etc and made arrangements if they were unavailable. If you were in the hospital, or in another country, I bet people would be a lot more understanding, but I am busy as hell, I work 16 hour days at least 6 days a week, and am a single Dad and follow this out of the love for the game and collecting my coins.
Like I mentioned, unless someone was out of the country in a remote area helping homeless folks, in jail for defending crypto, or in a coma, it would not have been that hard to click watch on the thread you are investing in, and send a note to Spots or Paul.
Those guys and their team are busting their ass.
I probably bugged the hell out of Spots trying to make sure when I should be here so I wouldn't miss out on my pidly amount because I sincerely enjoy it. If someone has a serious investment, well, treat it as such.

Most importantly, you shouldn't take it out on those guys, they did a great job, and told everyone more than the normal ways people are notified.
They have still bent over backwards to help people out of their own pockets.
I would be respectful, spend some time thinking through my situation, and make sure I did everything I should have done before blaming others, and if I had, then present my case with dignity in private to give them an opportunity to evaluate my situation.
If I didn't do what I should have, I sure would not want other people to pay for my lack of responsibility.

Transaction fees go to the pools and the pools decide to pay them to the miners. Anything else, including off-chain solutions are stealing and not the way Bitcoin was intended to function.
Make the block size set by the pool. Pool = miners and they get the choice.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:23:05 PM

Snowballs username list

abu11
rts199
ValleyOfTheWolves
vegascompudoc
checkit
Arniebaby
Pab
bitboy
pavetherainforest
Jugge
Mars116
poil789
xcjt
georgetagirov
autolko
Williams20151
dasource
jca7
BtcMonkey
WhitesoxCrypto
nojealousy
chaosemerald
letune
riziqmaulana71
stoner19
btcpool110
vash
fransenbianca
manus
manus
johana
jim maglio
coinictus
TGWTM
pipo
jim maglio
Frigga77
gr3g0s
taxmanmt5
figyfig
kss1234
dennislevy
garbait
PhoenixSD
digibjarne
Hendrik99
jagrapolite5
OZmaster
KamSV
keitaro
DarkHorse
midjiz
hunterwolf
Dieselsucker
Roman
rhegz
forexdemon
fecklaar
antonio8
chaosemerald
inigoprab
Lindsey
BigBloxSTR
mraudio106
binmon
gloupsy
Janaj
luxfilms
Bitcoinmeister
snouf
annad
Kaenguru
twigsdee
5trade
chickenliver
kawa900jc
OverlordKang
Bootsize17
Amandaa
Janaj
foxkyu
plusroi
dennislevy
chickenliver
parko
jca7
Bootsize17
ballista
Sun
poil789
BtcMonkey
00sik
parko
Yippie
satoshisniper
micoy12
Kaenguru
binmon
blaiser
Subeedei
pax77
Nikkers
garbait
Woody20285
shane1175
The_Prof
okae
Williams20151
checkit
ballista
svetasveta
figyfig
Frigga77
notsofast
qbk
drbtcpool
jenbond007
gkv9
leroyjankins
fransenbianca
freedsr40
TimC
Janaj
roiske
saud
devoid12
kyne
cryptx19r
razalom
BitGizmo
haidoggy
maztrix
tsider2000
freedsr40
Texpro
wolf01
NickNS
fonzcris1
ltcrstrbrt
cryptojoe
schneeman
Dildo
11lrE1Qz3Dodpv0iHWmC
schneeman
Altpocalypse
jim maglio
SpecCoin
yuthavithi
HLSIVmining
fransenbianca
vademecum1974
TimC
lightuser
deroekeloze
bobcaticus
OverlordKang
artific
gkv9
boccet
cryptomariner
CoHPa3yMa
thongchai
glax1983
SlavaKap
lyndon
snakes
maxximm
acad
Visi_Ace
ltcrstrbrt
qbk
Manticore
minimal
rhkazani
Frigga77
InkyFingers
eprocent
yayyay
klepaczka
zhang
Mike270
cryptx19r
dwightkemp
noise23
incognitoworker
Jugge
johana
pavetherainforest
crazywack
elgimpo
cecilb666
SpecCoin
fonzcris1
kuroneko
Arniebaby
ricky_petrovich
supongchan
vegascompudoc
maxpower
adem.nl
ValleyOfTheWolves
sirmixalot
dasource
maztrix
illuSionRiDer
johana
Dazzlin Dave
Ladida
hasa
supongchan
w1gand
Texpro
Mortimer452
crazywack
wopooi
gloupsy
liteuser
saros19
illuSionRiDer
ballista
glax1983
mattei
edmundduke
digitron
00sik
illuSionRiDer
pjcltd
dennislevy
tahirakram
oldrob
zhang
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:24:42 PM

1. 10k is 3 months old not 6

2. it was called the expemeriment for a reason, changes could happen any time. 2 weeks was enough to plan and act accordingly,

3. you forgot to swap before your vacation. Man up and stand by your own failure. how about that?

4. doing justice in this scenario is not letting crybabys like you have their way because they think they are special and more important than any other 10k investor

so sincerely
Fuck off  Wink
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:30:34 PM

Agree you miss the cut off, your screwed... My should all of our share of the pie diminish cuz your a retard and couldn't get your coins in some way or some how....

That's a big list of people up there who listened!

glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:33:07 PM

My nick is 2 time on the list. So it's ok. Everybody ho had muptiple wallets should check they are on the list more then once
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:38:02 PM

I sent my coins on may 1st, at 01:30AM
they lost
what was my fault?
exchange of coins was not technically prepared!
glax1983

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:42:30 PM

they lost
what was my fault?

I send my coins, 10k and balls, on 1st, and everything is ok. Maybe your wallet was broken. are the transactions.confirmed in your wallet? If so, then it is exchange fault. But paul fixed all stuck transactions as far as I know
emmnazady

Activity: 284

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:45:12 PM

How many days have to wait new exchanger lunch?
GorillaEx,Where is Spot?

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
glax1983

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:45:38 PM

How many days have to wait new exchanger lunch?
GorillaEx,Where is Spot?

Spots is baned, maybe tomorrow
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:48:26 PM

1. 10k is 3 months old not 6

2. it was called the expemeriment for a reason, changes could happen any time. 2 weeks was enough to plan and act accordingly,

3. you forgot to swap before your vacation. Man up and stand by your own failure. how about that?

4. doing justice in this scenario is not letting crybabys like you have their way because they think they are special and more important than any other 10k investor

so sincerely
Fuck off  Wink

1. How about Balls and MMXIV?
2. Have you ever had a job and vacation?
3. I have to admit my mistake and asked for help from the developer.
4. Put yourself in my place. And if you have such a situation, when you refused to 2% of the total number of any coins, surprise me.

I think I am asking for help from the developer. Are you a developer? No? I understand your motives. So f...
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:51:20 PM

I agree that it is fair to people like you that there is a fund for getting your share.
I was forgotten to cancel my sell order but I have PM from Paul that I'm in.
Not seen the final BALLS list but everybody her know that I had a very large amount of BALLS collected from the first week BALLS were launced.
I paid 10000 Satoshi for the firs one I got.
So if some holders were to late for whatever reason and can prove they are for long in BALLS/10K they deserve a fair share!

Thanks for the support. Yes, I admit my mistake, and I hope for help from @IGotSpots.
The TEETH are not in the marked now so if iGotSpots can reserve say 10% for people with problemes.
If the fund is not needed completely after 1 month or so it can be give back to the people on the list.
I say it is good for community give everyone a fair share!
After one month you can get some extra TEETH.
@iGotSpots what do you think?

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:52:18 PM

they lost
what was my fault?

Correction , we were technically prepared , nothing wrong with the wallets on the exchange , we dont control your wallets , if there is a problem with your wallet , its not our job to sort that , our Job is the exchange and the swap , we are doing what is requested by us by Spots, he set the cut off , which he stated has a hard cut off , if they didnt hit our wallet then it is external from us!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:55:45 PM

@pjcltd My Balls apear now in Snowballs3 Balance. This is ok and enough before swap? Thanks!

Hi yes thats fine mate  your in

Thank you very much! Good Luck for swap action!

@pjcltd My username not apear in list of TEETHs
Is about the my balls swap What happend?

I have not finish the Balls yet
Now Is fine. List of balls swaped include my username Thank you very much!
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 03:57:35 PM

@pjcltd My Balls apear now in Snowballs3 Balance. This is ok and enough before swap? Thanks!

Hi yes thats fine mate  your in

Thank you very much! Good Luck for swap action!

@pjcltd My username not apear in list of TEETHs
Is about the my balls swap What happend?

I have not finish the Balls yet
Now Is fine. List of balls swaped include my username Thank you very much!

YAY someones happy  Grin Grin
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:57:54 PM

they lost
what was my fault?

Correction , we were technically prepared , nothing wrong with the wallets on the exchange , we dont control your wallets , if there is a problem with your wallet , its not our job to sort that , our Job is the exchange and the swap , we are doing what is requested by us by Spots, he set the cut off , which he stated has a hard cut off , if they didnt hit our wallet then it is external from us!!
I tried to send coins 28.04.15
all was well
and 1.05.15 broken wallet?
I doubt!
even so then, it was necessary to give the manual
all I knew and what was suggested here in the thread I made
not helped
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:04:07 PM

they lost
what was my fault?

I tried to send coins 28.04.15
all was well
and 1.05.15 broken wallet?
I doubt!
even so then, it was necessary to give the manual
all I knew and what was suggested here in the thread I made
not helped
Wallet wasnt broken !! It was Full , hence the new wallets for deposits!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:11:45 PM

Snowballs username list

abu11
rts199
ValleyOfTheWolves
vegascompudoc
checkit
Arniebaby
Pab
bitboy
pavetherainforest
Jugge
Mars116
poil789
xcjt
georgetagirov
autolko
Williams20151
dasource
jca7
BtcMonkey
WhitesoxCrypto
nojealousy
chaosemerald
letune
riziqmaulana71
stoner19
btcpool110
vash
fransenbianca
manus
manus
johana
jim maglio
coinictus
TGWTM
pipo
jim maglio
Frigga77
gr3g0s
taxmanmt5
figyfig
kss1234
dennislevy
garbait
PhoenixSD
digibjarne
Hendrik99
jagrapolite5
OZmaster
KamSV
keitaro
DarkHorse
midjiz
hunterwolf
Dieselsucker
Roman
rhegz
forexdemon
fecklaar
antonio8
chaosemerald
inigoprab
Lindsey
BigBloxSTR
mraudio106
binmon
gloupsy
Janaj
luxfilms
Bitcoinmeister
snouf
annad
Kaenguru
twigsdee
5trade
chickenliver
kawa900jc
OverlordKang
Bootsize17
Amandaa
Janaj
foxkyu
plusroi
dennislevy
chickenliver
parko
jca7
Bootsize17
ballista
Sun
poil789
BtcMonkey
00sik
parko
Yippie
satoshisniper
micoy12
Kaenguru
binmon
blaiser
Subeedei
pax77
Nikkers
garbait
Woody20285
shane1175
The_Prof
okae
Williams20151
checkit
ballista
svetasveta
figyfig
Frigga77
notsofast
qbk
drbtcpool
jenbond007
gkv9
leroyjankins
fransenbianca
freedsr40
TimC
Janaj
roiske
saud
devoid12
kyne
cryptx19r
razalom
BitGizmo
haidoggy
maztrix
tsider2000
freedsr40
Texpro
wolf01
NickNS
fonzcris1
ltcrstrbrt
cryptojoe
schneeman
Dildo
11lrE1Qz3Dodpv0iHWmC
schneeman
Altpocalypse
jim maglio
SpecCoin
yuthavithi
HLSIVmining
fransenbianca
vademecum1974
TimC
lightuser
deroekeloze
bobcaticus
OverlordKang
artific
gkv9
boccet
cryptomariner
CoHPa3yMa
thongchai
glax1983
SlavaKap
lyndon
snakes
maxximm
acad
Visi_Ace
ltcrstrbrt
qbk
Manticore
minimal
rhkazani
Frigga77
InkyFingers
eprocent
yayyay
klepaczka
zhang
Mike270
cryptx19r
dwightkemp
noise23
incognitoworker
Jugge
johana
pavetherainforest
crazywack
elgimpo
cecilb666
SpecCoin
fonzcris1
kuroneko
Arniebaby
ricky_petrovich
supongchan
vegascompudoc
maxpower
adem.nl
ValleyOfTheWolves
sirmixalot
dasource
maztrix
illuSionRiDer
johana
Dazzlin Dave
Ladida
hasa
supongchan
w1gand
Texpro
Mortimer452
crazywack
wopooi
gloupsy
liteuser
saros19
illuSionRiDer
ballista
glax1983
mattei
edmundduke
digitron
00sik
illuSionRiDer
pjcltd
dennislevy
tahirakram
oldrob
zhang

SO is everyone happy with the list ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: