Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93769 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:42:13 AM

I have sent 110000000 to btcpool, but only 90000000 got there. It's not the btcpool's mistake, they have been very helpful. The problem is in the wallet. Two chunks of 10000000 just have no confirmations. Can someone please explain or advise what to do here?

if your balance not correct , you can send ticket to Btcpool .
MisterGreen

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:10:34 AM

I've loaded up the page a few times to try figuring out why you guys are getting that, but it keeps coming up fine for me

My guess is it's account related or something, but I only see the front end like you guys do so I'm probably super wrong
I had the same but after a few tries it was ok.

Could also be browser related, with the Internet Explorer for example i have the most problems with scripted sites. The best browser that works for me without any flaw is Chrome.

Tomorrow i'll start to send my 10k's to the exchange.
Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

I have sent 110000000 to btcpool, but only 90000000 got there. It's not the btcpool's mistake, they have been very helpful. The problem is in the wallet. Two chunks of 10000000 just have no confirmations. Can someone please explain or advise what to do here?

if your balance not correct , you can send ticket to Btcpool .

Thanks, but the issue is not with btcpool, it's with the wallet. They can not show up on btcpool if they have no confirmations in wallet.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:53:43 AM

repairwallet

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:44:17 AM

I have tried this exchange on 2 computers and my mobile device. It always gives errors I cannot even get my coins to it.

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.HttpCall(String jsonRequest) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.cs:60
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.RpcCall(RPCRequest rpcRequest) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.cs:72
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.GetNewAddress(String Account) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.Methods.cs:136
   CryptoMarket.Source.Managers.<CreateAddressForDeposit>d__2.MoveNext() in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Managers\DepositsManager.cs:74
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) +144
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotifica tion(Task task) +84
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult() +49
   CryptoMarket.Controllers.<Deposit>d__3.MoveNext() in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Controllers\ManageController.cs:55
   System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotifica tion(Task task) +84
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +143
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +23
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +112
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +452
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +37
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +241
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +111
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +53
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +19
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +51
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +111
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +282

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:00:45 AM

I have tried this exchange on 2 computers and my mobile device. It always gives errors I cannot even get my coins to it.

CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.HttpCall(String jsonRequest) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.cs:60
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.RpcCall(RPCRequest rpcRequest) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.cs:72
   CryptoMarket.Source.Core.RPCProtocol.BitcoinRPC.GetNewAddress(String Account) in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Core\RPCProtocol\BitcoinRPC.Methods.cs:136
   CryptoMarket.Source.Managers.<CreateAddressForDeposit>d__2.MoveNext() in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Source\Managers\DepositsManager.cs:74
   CryptoMarket.Controllers.<Deposit>d__3.MoveNext() in H:\Google Drive\Клиeнты\Skype-Shawn Brewer(Market)\CryptoMarket\CryptoMarket\Controllers\ManageController.cs:55
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.TaskAsyncActionDescriptor.EndExecute(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +143
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeAsynchronousActionMethod>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +23
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +112
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +452
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +15
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +241
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +19
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) +51
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +282

Hi can you post a proper screen shot nota copy of the text
and what page are you trying to get to.
also what browser are you using ?

AllCryptoAllDay

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:02:11 AM

This is what I got on my chrome phone browser to try and get a deposit address for snowballs

I can't even get to my wallets on my laptop chrome

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:14:39 AM

This is what I got on my chrome phone browser to try and get a deposit address for snowballs

I can't even get to my wallets on my laptop chrome

OK
i think i have found the problem
I have setup a new wallet for Snowballs i have called it Snowballs2
if you try it on that.

i got the same error as you did
but i get a new address fine on the new wallet server 

let me know how you get on.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:26:39 AM

I could transfer some 10K onto BTCpool exchange but could not do Balls. If you want to deposit Balls you are greeted with a database error.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 09:28:02 AM

I could transfer some 10K onto BTCpool exchange but could not do Balls. If you want to deposit Balls you are greeted with a database error.
HI
ok try adding a new deposit address on Snowballs2 

thanks
Nemanja

Activity: 78

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 09:36:14 AM

repairwallet

Thanks, they're back, but now "error: the transaction was rejected".

emmnazady

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:50:07 PM

Hello,

The 10k withdrawals are paused on Altdice.net
I can process them manually.

Please send me a PM here or an email in the contact us section with your unique URL and a 10k address. I'll process it asap.
Shareholder's coins will be returned within two hours.

Thanks for your comprehension, sorry for the delay.

i am shareholder...i dint receipt any payment...

Next-Gen of
Algo Stablecoins

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
  Join Private Sale of $TST
  No KYC     Fair Launch Auction

CopperLaunch.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████

████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄   ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌                ▐█████
███████▄   ▀████▀   ▄███████
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:54:03 PM

i believe this is the real test, billions and billions of coins about to all go at once... up until now was just preparing. Everyone send now! so the network weight goes down and i can stake more;)

What I'm really interested in is where the price will land when we take over half a trillion coins, combined, and squish it down to 100,000 TOTAL

No intentions on selling any, but it will be very interesting to see how the market responds to such a drastic change

For new investors it depend on the outlook. they will treat it like a new coin with

- 100k supply ,

- Cloud staking

- snowball

- its "own" exchange,

- superblock structure

- hardcore tested chain

- fair distribution  

- .... ( feel free to fill in the gap here on the launch if you already can share some future developments  Wink) would be cool to have something to look out to for early balls and 10k veterans but also new investors.
there won't be a lot for sale at the beginning i'm shure.
DoubleDD

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

What do you recommend for the max coins (10k) to send per transaction?

BTCBTC
DoubleDD

All my coins have been sent to the exchange. I did it @ 10 million coins at a time.  One transaction @ 100 million coins was sent in error and it worked.  Looks like 100M coins is possible in a single transaction.  This should help with those holding 1B+ coins.

I would suggest you run 'repairwallet' prior to sending to ensure your wallet has the correct amount listed before sending.

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
leroyjankins

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:06:32 PM

Hello,

The 10k withdrawals are paused on Altdice.net
I can process them manually.

Please send me a PM here or an email in the contact us section with your unique URL and a 10k address. I'll process it asap.
Shareholder's coins will be returned within two hours.

Thanks for your comprehension, sorry for the delay.

i am shareholder...i dint receipt any payment...

Same here, no payments received and I emailed them and didn't get a response as they don't show the full amount I invested in the share holders section.
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:09:48 PM

If bittrex removes the 10k wallet, will their address be blocked from the swap?
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:16:03 PM

Your coins must be on BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE to be included in the swap
so thats a no.
if they are not on the exchange  by the 2nd May then they will not me included in the swap.

thanks
Paul
sgtstedanko

Activity: 86

Hai!

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:34:05 PM

so thats a no.
if they are not on the exchange  by the 2nd May then they will not me included in the swap.

thanks
Paul

So there will no longer be the ability to move them to the new exchange for the swap? it is now Btcpool or they get destroyed?

Thanks ahead of time as I have heard conflicting things and have a billion or so to transfer
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:34:20 PM

so thats a no.

thanks
Paul

Thanks for the answer, what I meant was, if bittrex removes the wallet with an x amount of 10k in it and sends that over to btcpool, that wouldn't be fair. I hope that was clear. Thanks.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:28:18 PM

Snowballs wallet says invalid checkpoint again?

I am on v2.0.2.0-unk-beta

Your coins have always been play / fun coins, I just hope you do something serious with Teeth.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: