Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:37:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pirate accomplices  (Read 30280 times)
Shadow383

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 09:56:57 AM

You realise that all this info is worth jack-shit if none of the people affected by this scam have the balls to go confront them, right?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 10:28:51 AM

You realise that all this info is worth jack-shit if none of the people affected by this scam have the balls to go confront them, right?

Speaking of balls, Zach seems to get a hard-on every time he mentions Andrew Chen on Twitter.

http://andrewchen.co/about/

Andrew Chen is a blogger and entrepreneur focused on consumer internet, metrics and user growth. He is an advisor/angel for early-stage startups including AppSumo, Cardpool (acquired by Safeway), Catchfree, Gravity, Kiva, Mocospace, Qik (acquired by Skype), Wanelo, WeeWorld, Votizen, and is also a 500 Startups mentor. Previously, he was an Entrepreneur-in-Residence at Mohr Davidow Ventures, a Silicon Valley-based firm with $2B under management. Prior to MDV, Andrew was director of product marketing at Audience Science, where he started up the ad network business that today reaches over 380 million uniques. He also co-authored a patent on personalized advertising, USPTO #7,882,175 and holds a B.S. in Applied Mathematics from the University of Washington.

500 Startups keeps coming up in my research, but this is the first time I've taken the time to dig into them.

I found an Eric Ries: https://twitter.com/ericries (May 15, 2011)

Eric Ries ‏@ericries

For everyone trying to make sense of Bitcoin today thx to @Jason, the most important technical detail is here: http://ericri.es/iVQk4O
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:37:36 AM

Speaking of balls, Zach seems to get a hard-on .........

So what you saying is, Balls cause hard-ons ?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 10:39:05 AM

For some people, yes. At any rate, look at what I just added to that post above, for we cross-post.

~Bruno~
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 10:41:13 AM

For some people, yes. At any rate, look at what I just added to that post above, for we cross-post.

~Bruno~
Andrew Chen related to Zouh Tong ?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 10:55:29 AM

~Bruno~
Andrew Chen related to Zouh Tong ?

Only if he's the relic guy.

~Bruno~
jeremy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 11:39:59 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2013, 12:12:25 PM by jeremy

A good friend of mine told me that bitcointalk is full of scammers and fraudsters. I did not believe him at first and he pointed out this thread. This is just epic. Some things are not quite clear but it is still an eye openiner. Lots of ponzy runners are still active on the forum, some changed their nicks like pay.btc -> chowyunfat, some simply trying to bury history under disguise of being helpful to noobs like Goat. All that after clearly criminal activity right here on this forum. Unbelievable!

Beware people, this is a den of thieves. Do not get fleeced.

Another epic thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91252.0 started shortly before pirate collapse. It gets really heated in the middle. Nicely shows who is who.

epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:51:10 PM

A good friend of mine told me that bitcointalk is full of scammers and fraudsters. I did not believe him at first and he pointed out this thread. This is just epic. Some things are not quite clear but it is still an eye openiner. Lots of ponzy runners are still active on the forum, some changed their nicks like pay.btc -> chowyunfat, some simply trying to bury history under disguise of being helpful to noobs like Goat. All that after clearly criminal activity right here on this forum. Unbelievable!

Another epic thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91252.0 started shortly before pirate collapse. It gets really heated in the middle. Nicely shows who is who.

Certainly there has been plenty of scamming and fraud on here, but also lots of helpful people and good information too.  As with everything you just need to be careful who you trust.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 06:26:53 PM

Certainly there has been plenty of scamming and fraud on here, but also lots of helpful people and good information too.  As with everything you just need to be careful who you trust.

Theymos has fixed that for you. With the new trust system you trust who he trusts by default.

And by the way my helping noobs is in some eyes just as bad as my helping theymos and glbse.

And the trust system is working perfectly. Take a look at pirate's.

Trust:   0: -0 / +0(0)

It wouldn't surprise me to see Trendon currently involved in some other Bitcoin endeavor.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 10:01:35 AM

You're pretty much exactly correct.

Refreshing to see new people as oriented as this.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: