Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon!  (Read 72936 times)
fil0

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:46:40 AM

BigDaddySherman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:01:39 AM

I don't like where this expectant attitude is going. I am not here to be helpful to you. I thought i'd be nice and keep you guys in the loop but from now on you can wait for the dev account to post on a matter. If you want to be part of the Investors Club then you can buy 25,000 coins or more like the rest of us. There will be no further communication on any matter before the dev account posts on it.

[/quote]

You sounded JUST like my little 8 y/o kid there BigDaddySherman... lol

WHAT ON EARTH would being part of the "Investors Club" have to do with you comment and for you to mention it again?? C'mon... If you're welthy enough or whatever it is, to have bought 25k or more coins, GOOD FOR YOU!! I don't need that... I need ppl that don't need to be thanked for everything they do, I need ppl that no matter how many coins they have, are one more here... And to me, with all due respect, you are "above all us" and THAT, is not helpfull at all, no matter how you look at it...

Once again, I told you in my earlier post, I don't see where this huge amount of info you have disclosed so kindly to us is. So I guess I wont find much difference not getting any more...

Ah, and thnxs for making this, another classist coin... in which if you have lots, you are better then the rest and can do things, that other mortals can't do... lol

Cheers!

PS: Dev, thnxs for the new wallet. Testing...
[/quote]

You don't get it do you? I provided a lengthy update to you and the community regarding the testing of the wallets. I didn't have to do this - I don't owe you a duty to keep you fully informed despite the attitude of your post.

Not only did you not just say thanks - but you started complaining about the timeliness of the information. It wasn't enough that I was good enough to share some information with you - you wanted it FASTER.

Others here understood my point and have thanked me for helping keep them informed. Because of people like you however I won't be. You can wait for the official word next time - if that means you have to wait a day or two then so be it.

Regarding the investors club - that is where the wallet testing took place and where updates are talked about before being posted here. If you want to receive information faster - buy 25,000 and join it. Otherwise you will have to make do with whatever you are given on here.

Whitesox

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:34:48 AM

I don't like where this expectant attitude is going. I am not here to be helpful to you. I thought i'd be nice and keep you guys in the loop but from now on you can wait for the dev account to post on a matter. If you want to be part of the Investors Club then you can buy 25,000 coins or more like the rest of us. There will be no further communication on any matter before the dev account posts on it.

WHAT ON EARTH would being part of the "Investors Club" have to do with you comment and for you to mention it again?? C'mon... If you're welthy enough or whatever it is, to have bought 25k or more coins, GOOD FOR YOU!! I don't need that... I need ppl that don't need to be thanked for everything they do, I need ppl that no matter how many coins they have, are one more here... And to me, with all due respect, you are "above all us" and THAT, is not helpfull at all, no matter how you look at it...

Once again, I told you in my earlier post, I don't see where this huge amount of info you have disclosed so kindly to us is. So I guess I wont find much difference not getting any more...

Ah, and thnxs for making this, another classist coin... in which if you have lots, you are better then the rest and can do things, that other mortals can't do... lol

Cheers!

[/quote]

You don't get it do you? I provided a lengthy update to you and the community regarding the testing of the wallets. I didn't have to do this - I don't owe you a duty to keep you fully informed despite the attitude of your post.

Not only did you not just say thanks - but you started complaining about the timeliness of the information. It wasn't enough that I was good enough to share some information with you - you wanted it FASTER.

Others here understood my point and have thanked me for helping keep them informed. Because of people like you however I won't be. You can wait for the official word next time - if that means you have to wait a day or two then so be it.

Regarding the investors club - that is where the wallet testing took place and where updates are talked about before being posted here. If you want to receive information faster - buy 25,000 and join it. Otherwise you will have to make do with whatever you are given on here.

[/quote]

You make me laugh throughly Daddy...

Read back, don't just look at yourself... On every post I made to you, I DID, anyways, thank you...

Your sight is blinded by the welthiness... LOL

You're Sooo nice... ;-)

Do I know anyone?? Does anyone know me??
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:36:17 AM

Cheers!

[/quote]

You make me laugh throughly Daddy...

Read back, don't just look at yourself... On every post I made to you, I DID, anyways, thank you...

Your sight is blinded by the welthiness... LOL

You're Sooo nice... ;-)
[/quote]

This coversation is now over. Have a good day.
Whitesox

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:50:00 AM

This coversation is now over. Have a good day.
[/quote]

You see, you fail to see things as they really are Daddy... This, unfortunately, was not a conversation... At least from your end... When two or more ppl conversate, NO ONE imposes it's ways over the other/s  Grin

Have a nice day too Sir  Wink

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:33:34 AM

hey

i download new wallet

working good

but

I LOST EVERY staked coins from 30.4 on..

this really suxass

could u fix this?!?!?

GreenDefender

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:50:33 AM

hey

i download new wallet

working good

but

I LOST EVERY staked coins from 30.4 on..

this really suxass

could u fix this?!?!?

exactly same at me. Was also staking for over one day to the nirwana - altcoin business as usual ... sry but this coins has never exists
Thanks dev for your good work fixing wallet  Grin
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:04:07 AM

this is not profesionall...

at all

send us this mined coins to the adresses

9qhz8trg4yVANN2QiToVEFk2XAXWwtjnHU

!

PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:10:42 AM

I have just updated my wallet aswell and didn't lose any stakes. You must have been on the wrong fork for quite a while. Is it possible to deposit at Bittrex allready? If not, dev have u made contact with them?

Edit: Bittrex market up again
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:36:37 AM

lost all my staked coins too, is there anyway to repair it?
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:52:14 AM

at all

!

Listen up. You, like everyone else, were mining on the wrong fork for long periods of time. I too lost around 50,000 coins from the wallet forking at various times. Except, neither of us really lost anything because those coins never existed in the first place. The new wallet prevents such issues arising in future. The dev isn't being 'unprofessional' - if it wasn't for him you wouldn't have anything at all. Several people worked very hard to fix these issues and a modicum of gratitude wouldn't go amiss.
fil0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 11:51:24 AM

at all

!

I also lost a lot of coins, I think a lot more than you. But in any case the developer can not return the coins, because the faithful one a chain of blocks, and the infidels chains were mined coins think even more than they do exist. The best option right now to join the faithful believe the chain blocks by downloading a new wallet. Which I did, and moved to a new wallet coins from bittrex. Coins come to the wallet and began to produce new coins. So far, the weight of network small, but when all wallets will update, weight quickly grow.

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:24:36 PM

WTF

i always download official wallet how can i be on wrong chains IS THIS MY FAULT?!?!?

if here was profesionall thing  this won't happen.

It didn't happen even with the scammiest coins  like ECASH BT etc.,

don't make the same mistake again

i'm supporter still and believe in project

just make work more profesionall before u release things out!

fil0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:38:32 PM

WTF

i always download official wallet how can i be on wrong chains IS THIS MY FAULT?!?!?

if here was profesionall thing  this won't happen.

It didn't happen even with the scammiest coins  like ECASH BT etc.,

I am also disappointed that there was a lot of coins, but people like you and I have a few dozen people. During splitting chain formed a lot of bad chains. And almost every coin being currently generated one or more people in one chain. Think about how many coins had to generate at ten, maybe 20, 30 times more than the coins should be. And where did they take the developer to pay? With Bitcoin is also there, and eventually also lost the coin, those who were on the wrong chain of blocks. I think the most faithful will continue stake coins on new wallet.
BigDaddySherman

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 12:55:35 PM

WTF

if here was profesionall thing  this won't happen.

It didn't happen even with the scammiest coins  like ECASH BT etc.,

You can thank the original dev who scammed everyone here for that. Don't place blame on the guys who actually fixed this piece of shit and have at least given it a new, stable base to start from. Now we have masternodes, an android wallet and in wallet bittrex trading all on their way.

Don't bite the hand that feeds.

hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 01:04:32 PM

what is was it was  history....

i'll live on  with that

but be respectfull in future and give people what we invest for

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 01:12:56 PM

Wallet recompiled and resynced fine. Thanks to dev for fixing it.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
luxfilms

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:37:21 PM

Gracias Por la respuesta! My wallet no sync ? What i need to do ? Thanks.
Whitesox

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:06:39 PM

Hola!! Has intentado cerrar y volver a abrir??

Hi, did you try to close it fully and re open it??

Cheers!!

luxfilms

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

Si, lo intente. Pero este es un nuevo foro. La wallet la necesito bajar del antiguo foro o de este?  y si tengo que borrar algo me podría indicar como hacerlo? Gracias.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: