Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: PayPal account + physical debit card + U.S. bank account + IP address...  (Read 7506 times)
PaypalAccountGuru

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:12:30 AM

Are you accounta CIP VERIFIED & aged LIKE MINE?
VerAc1 (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:19:36 PM

Are you accounta CIP VERIFIED & aged LIKE MINE?

Please open your own thread. Our accounts are fully verified, with removed limits.
bitsum

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:45:42 PM

What if paypal ask for additinal verification like confirm phone nmber, verify identity etc?
Do u hav a solution for that?

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 05:58:46 PM

What if paypal ask for additinal verification like confirm phone nmber, verify identity etc?
Do u hav a solution for that?

Yes. We can even provide postal address which is not P.O. box., and which is on the name of account holder. We are not amateurs.
bitsum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:14:31 AM

what will be the limitation on the card liek withdrawal limits daily/monthly?

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:45:16 AM

what will be the limitation on the card liek withdrawal limits daily/monthly?

No limit.

"Congratulations! Your withdrawal limit has now been lifted. You can now withdraw unlimited funds from your PayPal account."

Our bank accounts added to PayPal can receive unlimited amount.
bitsum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:57:54 AM

Do u even read what am I asking?
or jst marketing ur paypal account.

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:42:20 AM

Do u even read what am I asking?
or jst marketing ur paypal account.

Please read again.
bitsum

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 06:45:56 AM

If that is NO limit! which I hardly believe.

Is $165 inc shipping?

Do u accept escrow?

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:17:56 AM

If that is NO limit! which I hardly believe.

Is $165 inc shipping?

Do u accept escrow?

+$10 for shipping worldwide (standard air mail with tracking number)

We are thinking about starting offering escrow only at this forum, but at the moment we still don't accept it, sorry. We have enough sales outside the forum and we offer premium product and service so we don't want to wait for the payment and risk to be scammed. The buyer could simply make false report and say he is not satisfied and scam us.
We run official website at www.VerifiedAcc.com
bitsum

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:02:46 PM

if u dont want to accept escrow then I wud suggest to close sales now and restart when u r willing.Bcoz without escrow noone will be willing to trust a newbie with trade.

VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:46:03 PM

if u dont want to accept escrow then I wud suggest to close sales now and restart when u r willing.Bcoz without escrow noone will be willing to trust a newbie with trade.

Thank you for your suggestion, but we have one for you too. Start working on your reputation Wink Recently it was -8, now it is -17. Not nice.

We are considering allowing escrow, but still not decided to use it. We are not 15 years old seller who want to scam someone and get quick money. We operate worldwide and have official website. Our numerous sales outside this forum allow us to create our own rules and our own business model. We would like to get a few customers from this great forum two, but if that means we should change our business model then we will have to live without having sales on this forum.

MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:49:29 AM

can anyone vouch for this?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:39:48 AM

Thank you for your suggestion, but we have one for you too. Start working on your reputation Wink Recently it was -8, now it is -17. Not nice.

We are considering allowing escrow, but still not decided to use it. We are not 15 years old seller who want to scam someone and get quick money. We operate worldwide and have official website. Our numerous sales outside this forum allow us to create our own rules and our own business model. We would like to get a few customers from this great forum two, but if that means we should change our business model then we will have to live without having sales on this forum.

Anyone can claim to be anything, it doesn't matter how much reputation you have from your years of doing business. The irreversible nature of Bitcoin makes escrow to be almost essential, especially when dealing with a member who is relatively new here. You might have experience and reputation from other sites/businesses, but based on what everyone can see here on bitcointalk, you are a newbie. And nobody is willing to send any amount of funds to a newbie without escrow.

If the services and products you're providing here are legitimate then you should have no problems using escrow. If you're  scared of dishonest customers who may want to try to screw you over with escrow, then it is up to you to choose who you wish to deal with as a seller. There is no good reason for you to not accept escrow here.

Below are two lists of users who offer escrow services on this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Do your own research on ones you may want to use.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
btcbobby

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:53:23 AM

I can't imagine this is legit? Newbie member for starters, selling clearly fraudulent accounts. Really?
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 01:57:20 AM

i only this useful if someone had a horrible experience with paypal holding funds for 180 days.
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:02:24 AM

Anyone can claim to be anything, it doesn't matter how much reputation you have from your years of doing business. The irreversible nature of Bitcoin makes escrow to be almost essential, especially when dealing with a member who is relatively new here. You might have experience and reputation from other sites/businesses, but based on what everyone can see here on bitcointalk, you are a newbie. And nobody is willing to send any amount of funds to a newbie without escrow.

If the services and products you're providing here are legitimate then you should have no problems using escrow. If you're  scared of dishonest customers who may want to try to screw you over with escrow, then it is up to you to choose who you wish to deal with as a seller. There is no good reason for you to not accept escrow here.

Below are two lists of users who offer escrow services on this forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108716.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

Do your own research on ones you may want to use.

Agree with you, but please consider our situation. We could purchase an old account and start as reputable and aged user. Would that be any better? Many people on this forum are interested to sell their accounts, but we are not interested. Also, I am pretty sure there are many people who would insist on escrow even if we were active here for years.

The fact is that we have a product/service which you will not be able to get somewhere else at this price. Well, maybe you could find it elsewhere at similar price, but it would not be easy. Remember, we offer fully verified PayPal account with added US bank account AND PHYSICAL DEBIT CARD. You can get this for only $95 USD + $10 for shipping, or for $165 + $10 shipping if you need matching IP address too. This is almost unique product/service and we already have a lot of orders. Please find similar service on this forum, if you can. We don't sell anonymous gift cards with our PayPal account. We have genius cards included.   

We are a team of several members and we are working hard to deliver on time. Please note that our accounts are NOT "one minute made accounts". We don't verify with some VCC or VBA. We verify each account with a real bank card which we create specially for this purpose. One member of our team is in the position to enable this for us. Further, we need to create and verify US bank account too. Then we need to wait for debit card of US bank account to be delivered to us. Then we need to add it to PayPal and then your order is ready for shipment. We cant produce hundreds of these accounts per day. Our staff is limited, and each account takes time to be ready. Sometimes we have a few accounts in stock, but they get sold pretty fast. At the moment we are not interested to prolong getting paid by using escrow as we already have enough sales in which we are paid immediately.

This forum is full of scammers, but we are not among them. I tried to explain why we don't accept escrow at this moment.   
VerAc1 (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:10:53 AM

I can't imagine this is legit? Newbie member for starters, selling clearly fraudulent accounts. Really?

Would you be satisfied if we would purchase older account? Wink

Why it would not be legit? Why our accounts would be fraudulent?
We have an excellent know-how, and the people on right places. We are in position to create our own business model. There are people who trust us, and there are skeptic people like the most on this forum. We are OK with that, as long as we have enough clients to keep us on positive balance. Believe it or not, but we have expenses with each account. If you think you can not trust us, feel free to search for some other seller. 
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 05:45:38 AM

Agree with you, but please consider our situation. We could purchase an old account and start as reputable and aged user. Would that be any better? Many people on this forum are interested to sell their accounts, but we are not interested. Also, I am pretty sure there are many people who would insist on escrow even if we were active here for years.

No, not really. Even with old/reputable users, transactions would still often involve a third party escrow if the amount was high enough for either party. But not only that, the service/product you're selling is also somewhat risky from a buyer's perspective which is why most people here are demanding you accept escrow.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3518

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:13:23 AM

We are selling verified PayPal accounts. Its our core business, but we can sell eBay seller accounts too, or PayPal + eBay package.

Verified PayPal account with added U.S. bank account and real physical debit card + SIM card + IP address (12 months) from the country where account was opened. You will be able to withdraw funds and cash out using the ATM card which is included.
Our accounts are fully verified (not with VCC or VBA), limits are removed, and don't have pending balance so received funds are available immediately. We will need your address (P.O. box is OK) to send you debit card and SIM card with phone number which is inside the PP account.
Price: $165, or equivalent in BTC (BTC-e price).

Variations possible. For example, if you need just a verified PayPal account (without added U.S. bank account, debit ATM card etc.) then the price is $25 only. Just stealth eBay seller account is $20 only (could be opened at eBay.com or eBay.co.uk).
We can include eBay seller account, or you can order just an eBay seller account, without PayPay.
You can order verified PayPal account with IP address, but without debit card, if you prefer that way. We are flexible.

Our accounts are pure stealth accounts. No way they could be linked with any suspended account as we are experienced in creating stealth accounts.

Please contact us with any questions you may have. It would be good that you contact us through http://www.verifiedacc.com/#!kontakt/c24vq, as we are not regularly active on this forum. Our website is still not on English, but you will receive an answer on English.

Hi because I am going to Italian Police, for an inquiry, can you give me your address to added your thread as proof of scam that i get, with some faggot scum that used this sistem to scam other people??

I don't say that you scam me, but to explain this faggot sistem also for Italian police.
Thank you

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███