Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What kind of algorithm?
X11 - Easy POW/POS type of coin - 37 (40.2%)
X11 - Only POW - 6 (6.5%)
X11 - Only POS - 49 (53.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinT [BTX] | X11 | LUCKY BLOCKS - C-CEX - PM TEAM SETUP.  (Read 39721 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:51:07 AM

Will be putting in a purchase order for another 1.8 million BTX. Feel free to sell against my order.  Will be up as soon as BTC confirms.

I love the guy that has the order up to sell 1 BTX for 1000 BTC.  Seriously?  Trying to make it appear there is a lot more selling pressure than there really is?

I accidently have 4M BTX coins Cheesy Someone dumped twice on my wall. Ah, we all know what happen one day. It will hit BTX, the big whales are pumping on BTX, some of those people are buying some cheap coins now, and at the moment it hit Bittrex then we will see lot higher prices. This coin has a marketcap of only $8k, it had a marketcap of $160k, what has changed? A scam dev is gone. The coin is still the same , or better the coin is fixed and the structure is still the same, so it should move higher. Cheesy

Agreed--which is why I'm buying more and staking more.   Grin
BTC confirmation time is horribly slooooooow!

But still i would like to see 150Sats soon with increasing support around 100 sats, currently people are still dumping a lot, just put in a 12M buy order in case that someone dump on me again Cheesy
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:02:00 AM

Will be putting in a purchase order for another 1.8 million BTX. Feel free to sell against my order.  Will be up as soon as BTC confirms.

I love the guy that has the order up to sell 1 BTX for 1000 BTC.  Seriously?  Trying to make it appear there is a lot more selling pressure than there really is?

I accidently have 4M BTX coins Cheesy Someone dumped twice on my wall. Ah, we all know what happen one day. It will hit BTX, the big whales are pumping on BTX, some of those people are buying some cheap coins now, and at the moment it hit Bittrex then we will see lot higher prices. This coin has a marketcap of only $8k, it had a marketcap of $160k, what has changed? A scam dev is gone. The coin is still the same , or better the coin is fixed and the structure is still the same, so it should move higher. Cheesy

But still i would like to see 150Sats soon with increasing support around 100 sats, currently people are still dumping a lot, just put in a 12M buy order in case that someone dump on me again Cheesy
good move and good price for purchase  Smiley
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:08:06 AM

If i didn't had any BTX then i would buy more, but now I have enough. The retweets are getting higher and higher, almost 20 people requesting BTX to get back on Bittrex.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:08:44 AM

People are easily buying the sell wall at 50 sats, so that is still looking good Cheesy
Diggio

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:10:22 AM

Here is what I would like to do.

As soon as we start a fresh ANN topic for BTX and include an updated wallet (fix the graphics issue) and the staking/rewards information, I'm going to give 100 BTX each away to other staking coin holders as a way to introduce them to BTX.  As staking coin holders, they already understand it and most do not pay a 20% return--yet alone receive lucky blocks.

I'd prefer to wait until we have the wallet updated and a fresh ANN topic created before doing it.  I think it will drive a lot of interest and traffic.

Anyone in the community with good graphics skills? Think we can start with the basic information:

New Community-Funded BTX Coin
POW for first 2880 blocks, POS for the remainder (POW stage completed on 3 May 2015)
Stakes at 20% annual return
Lottery Lucky Blocks for first 30 days (24 @ 5K, 3 @ 15K, and 1 @ 60K)
Continued Lucky Blocks after first 30 days at a reduced rate to minimize coin inflation (we need to decide what we would like)
Any other recommended items we think we can implement via development within the next 6 months.
etc...

What do you all think? Everyone post what they believe would be decent features to try and implement within the next 6 months to a year.  We can take the best of those and build a new road map.

Not sure we need a web site immediately but I believe it's critical we have a fresh ANN page with fresh info and community-driven desired features.  As soon as we can get that in place, I'll start offering people free BTX and the interest will rise quickly.
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:12:36 AM

If i didn't had any BTX then i would buy more, but now I have enough. The retweets are getting higher and higher, almost 20 people requesting BTX to get back on Bittrex.
some of my orders filled/ i want to trade this one again.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:18:03 AM

POW for first 2880 blocks, POS for the remainder (POW stage completed on 4 May 2015)
Continued Lucky Blocks after first 30 days at a reduced rate to minimize coin inflation (we need to decide what we would like)
Any other recommended items we think we can implement via development within the next 6 months.
etc...

Is that not almost the same as currently? Why should we change it? The coin is working, no issues at all. I would say keep it like it is and contact exchanges to get it listed on Cryptsy or Bittrex or Poloniex. Making a coin and then after 2 or 3 days saying ah, lets modify it agian , is not really professional, don't you think?
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:20:12 AM

As soon as we start a fresh ANN topic for BTX and include an updated wallet (fix the graphics issue) and the staking/rewards information, I'm going to give 100 BTX each away to other staking coin holders as a way to introduce them to BTX.  As staking coin holders, they already understand it and most do not pay a 20% return--yet alone receive lucky blocks.

I'd prefer to wait until we have the wallet updated and a fresh ANN topic created before doing it.  I think it will drive a lot of interest and traffic.

Anyone in the community with good graphics skills? Think we can start with the basic information:

POW for first 2880 blocks, POS for the remainder (POW stage completed on 3 May 2015)
etc...

What do you all think? Everyone post what they believe would be decent features to try and implement within the next 6 months to a year.  We can take the best of those and build a new road map.

Not sure we need a web site immediately but I believe it's critical we have a fresh ANN page with fresh info and community-driven desired features.  As soon as we can get that in place, I'll start offering people free BTX and the interest will rise quickly.

I agree with the point that some nicer graphs should be created, it is also a good idea to give away some coins to spread the news, but will people keep those coins are just press the sell order, i mean when i receive 1000 DOGE coins for example, then the first thing that i do is press 'SELL'
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:21:09 AM

You know, a person that saved a coin, that doesn't mean that he has to stay working for a coin that he has saved, it is not his own soul. Also people can have several reasons why they don't want to continue working for a certain coins, FUDs, too busy in private, etc. In fact we should all bless DEV that he safe this coin and now it is the community to improve it with services. In fact the coin itself should not be improved a lot, it is more making your coin available for the market, allowing people to buy products with your coin, etc. That is the real innovation. The farmer or your family or friends really don't care if your coin has stealth addresses, or has masternodes or whatever. They want to know can i buy beer or pizza around the corner with BTX, they will never say, "BTX that is a crazy master node coin", they will say "Do you know, you can buy bread with BTX coins". That is the innovation, if you cannot get your coin outside crypto world then it is just a coin that will be pumped from time to time.

Agree with this. What makes this coin worthwhile now is the ability to earn one of those 28 "Lottery" lucky blocks over the next 30 days. You want a coin that is being used or staked--staking locks that coin up in a wallet to earn those rewards versus dumping them on the market and putting downward pressure on the price.

We have 30 days to define a road map and future features. When the large lucky blocks end, do we continue with smaller lucky blocks for a while longer to provide incentive to hold as "spendable" features are added. What about "burning" features? That's a new way of earning rewards while maintaining a healthy overall number and controlling inflation.

I have 30 years of dev experience and may be able to help with this--which is why I reviewed some of the code last night and checked out the graphic sizes, staking information, return, etc. Unfortunately, I still have a full time job and a life that would limit the amount of time available.

There is a lot of code included in this wallet (659 files and 632 files just in the source directory); added over time and for a lot of specific reasons. It's not rocket science but it would take time to get comfortable with what is there and fully configure the development/testing environments. As placebo stated, it does take time if done correctly and the reward has to be worth it--especially when you are asking a dev to pick up a coin built by someone else. When experienced and high-demand developers can spend their time working on things that pay well, it's hard to justify additional volunteer work. Younger developers have more time but are also generally less stable and are more likely to "abandon the coin" when they see a better opportunity.

@ placebo; would the current developer be willing to discuss the coin and code with a new developer if they promised not to release his name?

I have a similar amount of coding experience though not C/C++  I also have a full-time job (and a business to run) so in a similar position time-wise but I might be interested in contributing to development if BTX gets a team off the ground

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
Diggio

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:28:48 AM

I agree with the point that some nicer graphs should be created, it is also a good idea to give away some coins to spread the news, but will people keep those coins are just press the sell order, i mean when i receive 1000 DOGE coins for example, then the first thing that i do is press 'SELL'

At current prices, 100 BTX is not going to amount to much and the people I have in mind understand staking.  I can always reduce the free coin number--perhaps start higher and reduce over a period of days until a certain quantity is gone.  That will drive demand more quickly.

You have to give people incentive to view the information.  I think once they do, the quantities purchased will far outweigh the amount sold.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:30:41 AM

I think it is pretty easy what needs to be done on BTX:

1. Project Manager - Someone that have a overview of everything what is happening
2. PR person - Someone that do the communication (someone that is responsible of twitter etc)
3. Graph designer - Someone that can create some nice graphs
4. Roadmap - A group of people that are sitting together and write a roadmap.
5. DEV - DEV that has time enough to deliver what is written in the roadmap.

If all above is in place, then a nice professional thread can be created, as lets face it, when we open this thread then it doesn't say, Woow, it say something like, ok, looks ok, that is it, next...
Diggio

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:33:02 AM

POW for first 2880 blocks, POS for the remainder (POW stage completed on 4 May 2015)
etc...

Is that not almost the same as currently? Why should we change it? The coin is working, no issues at all. I would say keep it like it is and contact exchanges to get it listed on Cryptsy or Bittrex or Poloniex. Making a coin and then after 2 or 3 days saying ah, lets modify it agian , is not really professional, don't you think?

Where did I say modify it again after 2 or 3 days?  I'm stating to keep as-is for the first 30 days but can we really use the old road map graphic?  It's also reasonable to state what will happen after the 30 day period ends to retain interest and prevent a mass sell then.  A road map lists future changes and it would be smart to show what that looks like so it's more than a 30-day coin.
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:35:27 AM

etc...

Where did I say modify it again after 2 or 3 days?  I'm stating to keep as-is for the first 30 days but can we really use the old road map graphic?  It's also reasonable to state what will happen after the 30 day period ends to retain interest and prevent a mass sell then.  A road map lists future changes and it would be smart to show what that looks like so it's more than a 30-day coin.

So maybe moving to masternode after 30 days? Then you have a unique coin with the lucky blocks, and with masternodes added when the lucky blocks are finished you can have a BANG.
Diggio

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:44:29 AM

I think it is pretty easy what needs to be done on BTX:

1. Project Manager - Someone that have a overview of everything what is happening
2. PR person - Someone that do the communication (someone that is responsible of twitter etc)
3. Graph designer - Someone that can create some nice graphs
4. Roadmap - A group of people that are sitting together and write a roadmap.
5. DEV - DEV that has time enough to deliver what is written in the roadmap.

If all above is in place, then a nice professional thread can be created, as lets face it, when we open this thread then it doesn't say, Woow, it say something like, ok, looks ok, that is it, next...

I agree all of the above would be nice but you are talking weeks or longer to get all of that in place.  The coin needs exposure now.

You could easily list those groups on the announcement page; that the coin is community-driven and the community is looking for people to join those teams.  Probably just need a Project Manager to get the ball rolling.  There are probably a lot of people that would be willing to help out once we invite them in.

You are stating you want the price to rise and more people to get involved and in the same breath stating we can't even create a new announcement page until all of the above is in place.  You can't have it both ways.  You are stating the coin features are fine as they are but then state "ok, looks ok, that is it."

I'd prefer not to send new people to a takeover thread.  Waiting weeks to get all of that in place is not a great idea either and you'll have better luck getting that in place the more people we get over to a new thread.
GetGuap$

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 07:50:40 AM

etc...

+1! way to think bigger picture.
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:22:18 AM

I add a little.  Cool

I'm standing with 12M at 22 sats Cheesy The dumpers can keep on dumping, if they want Cheesy

22?  Smiley
Doubt it will drop that low.

Yesterday it was 25 aats, you never know how people are dropping their coins Smiley I also thought that when the coin was up and running that we would move higher, we stop trading at 180 and it dropped lower... Altcons world is strange Smiley

I am in the flo, 25sat. Dump, please. Grin
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:37:06 AM

The main #1 problem is the chain is painfully slow. Please EVERYONE open your wallets and stake and get the chain moving faster.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
placebo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:40:01 AM

The main #1 problem is the chain is painfully slow. Please EVERYONE open your wallets and stake and get the chain moving faster.

Vegas

Yeap, but it is not a coin issue.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 08:43:56 AM

Agreed. Its a USER issue. There are not enough wallets open to move the chain, so each block is atleast 5 minutes or more. If EVERYONE opened their wallet we would get stake coins MUCH faster.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
amsjef

Activity: 225

Swobniw70

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:14:37 PM

Hi all,

My wallet is staking nice. Every coin counts!
Someone know what will next coming months!

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: