Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
franklar

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:15:23 PM

Well, there's definitely something happening here.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 02:30:25 AM

Hello everyone, I have taken some time to review VIRAL as the first VIRAL sponsor. Take a look!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1080782.new#new

Wow crowetic, nicely done!  It's obvious you spent some time writing this professional review and I can't express how much as a community we appreciate it.  It's rare to get feedback from anyone these days.  It was a great read, thank you!

I'm sure not everyone has read the review but to sum it up, the review is a testament to the idea that is VIRAL.  The Viral Network met and surpassed any expectations by the BURST team.

Honestly I have always believed in VIRAL and the concept behind its network.  It makes sense and it's a product people will find beneficial and willing to pay money for.  Truthfully, what other altcoin can say that?  There may be a couple that have a potential for real world functionality but what coin has a strong leg to stand on to make that claim?
I'm excited and if there is anyone on the fence and feels this coin is a scam, do this...  Jump on Twitter and search "ViralNode.com".  Look at the nodes that are joining.  Nodes are joining more frequently and I expect this only to continue.  This thing is going to explode, and all of us should be excited to be here at the very start of it all.  This is going to be a fun ride.

Again crowetic, thanks again for that awesome review.  I know I needed to hear it and I'm sure many others did as well.  Your Awesome!

Thanks. It didn't take me that much time, I type about 95WPM lol. I'm more than happy to help the community out. Thank you for the nice response!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:30:31 AM

Did the top 16 nodes get their payout yet??
I was on the list, but have not recieved my viral.

I confirm that I received my payout. Sorry I missed this post earlier.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:48:30 AM

How can I become a active viralnode and how does the payout work?

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:25:11 AM

Did the top 16 nodes get their payout yet??
I was on the list, but have not recieved my viral.

I confirm that I received my payout. Sorry I missed this post earlier.

Got paid too  Wink
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:13:23 AM

How can I become a active viralnode and how does the payout work?

To become a VIRAL node click here >>  http://www.getviralcoin.com/metrics/login.php

Here are the results of the last payout >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.msg11484312#msg11484312

If you're not a top node, don't fret about not receiving a payout. Funds earned from advertising are used to market buy $VIRAL and the coins are then sent to the burn wallet, thus raising the price of VIRAL and reducing the coin supply. A win, win for all VIRAL investors.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:21:01 PM

Its time for pump  Smiley
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:01:24 PM

Its time for pump  Smiley

Or dump?  Smiley
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:19:47 PM

Pretty soon everybody will be on holidays - July & August. Not a good time to promote VIRAL.

Looks like they're waiting to announce new contracts for the Fall.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 08:43:36 PM

VIRAL has been added to GorillaEx in the following markets:

https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=VIRAL/MMXIV
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=VIRAL/TEETH
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=VIRAL/BUCKS
https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=VIRAL/VARY

Instead of voting, we will be selecting coins with high volume on these four markets to get a permanent BTC market on GorillaEx. For now, all coins will be starting on these four markets until they prove they have interest on our sites

Thanks guys

VIRAL has just been added to
GorillaStake Cloud Staking

For any issues related to either service, please visit us here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:18:19 PM

Some bot buying even when no buy support
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 03:48:34 PM

Another serious question: Are there any plans to get VIRAL listed on Poloniex?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 07:00:16 PM

Not sure the demand is there to have any stable trading on that platform at all.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:41:16 AM

Not sure the demand is there to have any stable trading on that platform at all.

Any news? It's a bit silent lately would be nice to see something else then the usual retweets. Not asking for daily news just an update on what is being worked on on your side.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:27:42 AM

Any news? It's a bit silent lately would be nice to see something else then the usual retweets. Not asking for daily news just an update on what is being worked on on your side.

Sure thing, I did not want to be redundant or bore people with technical details that really are not exciting, but in a nutshell, things are moving along very nicely, nodes are coming in more and more daily, I will share the total number of active nodes and followers spread in the coming days as well its blowing up at amazing rates. I am also talking with potential sponsors in and out of crypto that are very impressed with the platform up to date, being such a young platform and all, everyone is very impressed with the ultra fast growth and this also works a little against me, since advertisers want to get the most spread for their dollar and with its growing this fast , many hold back knowing that they will get more bang for their buck if they just hold off for a little instead of hitting right now and once the campaign is done, we have another 100k+ follower spread with new nodes and they lost out..

My way of counteracting this will be simple, I will be playing with prices to make them accommodate the growth so for example, today to reach x number of active nodes, pay the current or reduced price, however on a certain date that price will be gone forever and a new higher price will be implemented to reflect the viral growth and reach of the network.

I really can't blame them for just wanting to get the most spread for their dollar, can you? So when I do set an adjust to the pricing, it will appeal in a better way to everyone, those who need action currently and those that can afford to wait and pay more, like two owners I am talking to that want to hit a spread of 500k+ whenever it is reached, they both just want to go big and know they can do that through Viral and they are 100% right Smiley

I will just get back to work, but thanks for being patient and supporting this mammoth of a project that keeps on showing unstoppable growth!

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:29:56 PM

Okay; thanks. I was mulling over buying some VIRAL for a 100%-backed Asset on the Horizon platform: having it on Polo would make it more straightforward for me to program a script to track the VIRAL/HZ ratio on a last-trade basis. The ratios would be used for automatic offers and buyback bids that closely track the prices every hour on the hour.

The script I'm writing already tracks the relative prices for any Nxt Asset - it converts them into "provably fair" prices in HZ - and isn't that far away from placing market-tracking offers and buyback bids on the Horizon system.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 06:37:23 PM

advertisers want to get the most spread for their dollar...

That's what I figured. "ROI, ROI, ROI" and all that. Smiley

Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:44:48 PM

Sure thing, I did not want to be redundant or bore people with technical details that really are not exciting, but in a nutshell, things are moving along very nicely, nodes are coming in more and more daily, I will share the total number of active nodes and followers spread in the coming days as well its blowing up at amazing rates. I am also talking with potential sponsors in and out of crypto that are very impressed with the platform up to date, being such a young platform and all, everyone is very impressed with the ultra fast growth and this also works a little against me, since advertisers want to get the most spread for their dollar and with its growing this fast , many hold back knowing that they will get more bang for their buck if they just hold off for a little instead of hitting right now and once the campaign is done, we have another 100k+ follower spread with new nodes and they lost out..

My way of counteracting this will be simple, I will be playing with prices to make them accommodate the growth so for example, today to reach x number of active nodes, pay the current or reduced price, however on a certain date that price will be gone forever and a new higher price will be implemented to reflect the viral growth and reach of the network.

I really can't blame them for just wanting to get the most spread for their dollar, can you? So when I do set an adjust to the pricing, it will appeal in a better way to everyone, those who need action currently and those that can afford to wait and pay more, like two owners I am talking to that want to hit a spread of 500k+ whenever it is reached, they both just want to go big and know they can do that through Viral and they are 100% right Smiley

I will just get back to work, but thanks for being patient and supporting this mammoth of a project that keeps on showing unstoppable growth!

Adam G.

Good idea. The fear is that if you don't start getting some customers, you will start losing nodes instead of gaining. Sometimes you have to give it away for low low price in the beginning to get people using your services. This situation might call for that. Its your call but something to consider for sure.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:49:56 PM

Adam G.

Good idea. The fear is that if you don't start getting some customers, you will start losing nodes instead of gaining. Sometimes you have to give it away for low low price in the beginning to get people using your services. This situation might call for that. Its your call but something to consider for sure.

*cough*
No reserve bidding starts at 0 similar to how Bitcointalk does their auctions.

Revenue and publicity is good.  If it works well for them even better.
*end cough*

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:50:19 PM

Adam G.

Thats exactly what im thinking too, if you already have customers right now just lower the price for the early birds. The most important thing is having things constantly moving if we are only aiming for the big sharks it will take way more time there is a lot of competition out there. Small sales from time to time is good for the community to know things are moving forward.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: