Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:00:38 AM

Thanks AndOne1!  Cheesy

if anyone wants to contribute to the $VIRAL Giveaway Account, here is the address:

VVDAMPvAho8dPRAuaDrm3SCbDQe7Vpe2S4

Just donated 500. Tx id: 3ba6d2893c740173a22079e4bab9f57333d33901fb5c8e0afb4f9d7eba788910-000

Thank you, Nxtblg - your 500 $VIRAL donation to the VIRAL Giveaway Account has been received.

AndOne1, please check your transaction id. Your donation has not been received.

Current VIRAL Giveaway Account balance is: 3,035 $VIRAL

Hello covertress I send my donation to the address on the first page.

VVpAFhcZR98L5m4RhCCEsR14eHwhBeZseb

TxId: f2ddbc0e37626fb9fd50094c0b9760d3b6f0a4d9957fc39c7d3a616c42f292b4

I see you sent to the wrong wallet, you sent to the bounty wallet, I have corrected this buy sending the 100 VIRAL from the Bounty wallet over to the promotion account managed by Covertress.

All is fine now.

Thanks for the support!

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oo7

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:49:53 AM

ok, so this coin is dumping.
covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 11:20:26 AM

Thanks AndOne1!  Cheesy

if anyone wants to contribute to the $VIRAL Giveaway Account, here is the address:

VVDAMPvAho8dPRAuaDrm3SCbDQe7Vpe2S4

Just donated 500. Tx id: 3ba6d2893c740173a22079e4bab9f57333d33901fb5c8e0afb4f9d7eba788910-000

Thank you, Nxtblg - your 500 $VIRAL donation to the VIRAL Giveaway Account has been received.

AndOne1, please check your transaction id. Your donation has not been received.

Current VIRAL Giveaway Account balance is: 3,035 $VIRAL

Hello covertress I send my donation to the address on the first page.

VVpAFhcZR98L5m4RhCCEsR14eHwhBeZseb

TxId: f2ddbc0e37626fb9fd50094c0b9760d3b6f0a4d9957fc39c7d3a616c42f292b4

I see you sent to the wrong wallet, you sent to the bounty wallet, I have corrected this buy sending the 100 VIRAL from the Bounty wallet over to the promotion account managed by Covertress.

All is fine now.

Thanks for the support!

Adam G.

thanks, Adam.

100 $VIRAL received, AndOne1.

The new VIRAL Giveaway Account balance is: $3,135.  Cheesy
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:32:15 PM

Sounds great, but I hope the offers are decent. Sometimes those 'complete a survey' or 'sign up for a free trial' or 'install this toolbar' offers etc are a bit spammy and not the kind of things you'd want to give your personal information to. im sure viral won't be associated with anything grimy like that.

I hear you, there are some pretty bad sponsor offers out there using incentive platforms that are brutal I agree. We will be allowing users to peruse through a high amount of offers that we have in the backend from a large array of sponsors. In many geographical areas, people will see hundreds of different offers to choose from, while some countries will only see a small number of offers, this all depends on the sponsor and where they profit most from.

Since we will have such a high volume of offers to choose from in the system, the user will be able to choose and avoid any that they may feel uncomfortable with, yet other people may feel comfortable with, to each his own really and for me to control what people see in the backend would be a really commie type move, not my style. 

So on that note, we will always have a great selection in the platform when it comes to sponsor choices and keep in mind this is just a perk to Viral with one true end goal which is to burn more VIRAL as we move forward and forcefully push value up, this type of market manipulation is 100% legal in this scene and I intend to use it to the fullest to achieve the most profit possible with VIRAL.

Adam G.

at least you're honest.  hope to see this blast off happen in this case!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:45:30 PM

Price under ico, no volume... Whats going on?
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:53:46 PM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:56:49 PM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

Yes, definitely.

@Riddikulo: I know patience is hard to acquire 'round here, but you really need to cultivate it - else you get left behind when the proverbial rocket ship lifts off.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Riddikulo

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:03:32 PM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

Great things are incoming since 28 april... But i didn't made even a single sat of profit on 2 months.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 07:32:35 PM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

Great things are incoming since 28 april... But i didn't made even a single sat of profit on 2 months.

Perhaps you need to learn how to trade alt's properly to make a profit then. Since most of us are banking in here on every single dip we scoop up and sell on the following rise.

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Arvesen

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:03:41 PM

Someone wants $Viral. Still accumulating...look at the top wallet on Bittrex now at 156K. Was 120K yesterday?  Grin
so it's a good signal to buy more and more VIRAL
i hope to see over 10k price till next week Smiley
covertress

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:18:44 PM

standby everyone... something's about to go $VIRAL
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:24:38 PM

You bet it is.... holding this back is hard but just waiting for the right moment to go public today.....

Adam G.

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 08:37:26 PM

You bet it is.... holding this back is hard but just waiting for the right moment to go public today.....

Adam G.

LOL. Sounds like you're waiting for the right moment to drop a deuce  Wink

Edit: someone beat you to the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098544.msg11705455#msg11705455
#NSFW #getyourbarfbagready
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:00:38 PM

Adam G.

LOL. Sounds like you're waiting for the right moment to drop a deuce  Wink

Edit: someone beat you to the post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098544.msg11705455#msg11705455
#NSFW #getyourbarfbagready

oh thats nasty! lol some fresh dog poops!

covertress

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:27:32 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 09:39:07 PM by covertress

hey!

anyone who wants to talk live...

come on by the VIRAL's irc room, #VIRAL

http://webchat.freenode.net/

channel: #VIRAL

Cheesy

edit: Adam has just told me that he will come to irc
covertress

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 12:05:28 AM

wow!

so much has happened since bct was down!

come to irc room #viral to find out

or read on twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%24viral%20%40covertress&src=typd
oo7

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 03:18:19 AM

ok guise we are mooning board the rocket naoo!
Riddikulo

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 04:12:54 AM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

Perhaps you need to learn how to trade alt's properly to make a profit then. Since most of us are banking in here on every single dip we scoop up and sell on the following rise.

Adam G.

I already invested 2 BTC = 500$ that´s one full month salary in my country (South America), so im going hard, i invested a lot of money... And i need to pay a lot of bills, thats why im waiting for Viral to moon fast.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:49:36 AM

Just relax man.

Great things are coming.

Adam G.

I already invested 2 BTC = 500$ that´s one full month salary in my country (South America), so im going hard, i invested a lot of money... And i need to pay a lot of bills, thats why im waiting for Viral to moon fast.

Viral is at best clearly a long term growing investment if you look at it from your position, I really should not be encouraging this, however I feel for your situation and insist that you sell some viral when it spikes a bit then collect the profit you made, then buy back in with the original when it takes a little dip as naturally happens, at least that way you could get a sort of instant gratification you desire without missing the real goal of long term big numbers. I know so many people who have been doing this since day one, buy low, sell higher, wait for dip buy again and repeat. The recipe works and makes a lot of people some very good money when they play that game well. So if you need to, then go for it and make some instant funds here and there, just to satisfy your need for instant gratification. Nobody is going to have any reason to be angry or disappointed with you that you did it, as there are so many right now that are doing it constantly.

Adam G.

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:29:21 AM

Pleased to Bring to you a nice little surprise for the VIRAL network!

http://www.ViralPremium.com

Viral Premium is a website that is designed for people who want to earn free BTC or VIRAL by doing simple tasks of taking advantage of many different offers that hundreds of sponsors have made available. The system works on what is called "incentive offers" in which a product or service is promoted to someone to take part in it, in exchange for them getting some type of incentive to do so.

Once you join and login to the site, you will see your dashboard and will have several options to choose from.

1) Raffles (see all the active giveaways of bitcoin and $VIRAL that are available to you live. They all work in a raffle fashion.
All you need to do is take note of how many tickets are going to be the maximum on each reward and then decide what ones
interest you. You can enter as many of the raffles as you choose however you will need a ticket or tickets for each one.
Getting tickets is easy, you just click the button to get tickets, then a window pops up and gives you three choices of sponsor
offers. Each choice has plenty of mixed offerings, all of them that show up are valid based on your country you are located in.
You can browse through them all and choose the offers that you would like to complete so you can earn free tickets to apply in the
raffles you have chosen. Example, if a raffle needs 10 tickets to choose one winner, you can technically complete 10 offers and will
be auto credited one ticket for each one and you will have cornered the offer and won the prize of free bitcoin or $VIRAL. If others have
already got tickets for the same offer you are trying for, then you will have as many chances to win as you have tickets applied, same
goes for the others who have tickets already on or will have.

The draws are automatic, every time a raffle is sold out of tickets, a winning ticket is chosen and the member is notified on the site and by email
to collect their prize. It's very simple and an easy way to get plenty of BTC and VIRAL.

2) You will see there is a referal system built in, click on referals and see your unique referal url, copy that and paste it to as many people as you can, since everyone that clicks it and signs up at VIRALPREMIUM.com and gets at least one ticket themselves, will earn you 1 free ticket as well!
This is possibly the easiest way to earn tickets that you can then use to just scoop up BTC and VIRAL all the time with your tickets that others
earned for you!

3) News and FAQ, plenty of Questions and Answers in there, check it out to learn all the details about the system.

4)Account History (this shows you the rewards you have won to date)

-------------------------------

Now, this is what will happen in the background that benefits the entire VIRAL network.

The sponsor offers that everyone is taking advantage of, are earning constant commissions that are sent to VIRAL HQ each month or biweekly. These commisions are paid out in USD which a great portion of that money will be used to buy $VIRAL off the sell book on bittrex and then send all of those VIRAL coins to BURN! Reducing the global supply each and every time the sponsor payments are delivered.

Bitcoin giveaway sites or "faucets" as they are often called have been very popular over the years, however they always lacked innovation and many people crave a new and fresh way to earn free BTC and other coins. This is the freshest and most creative way to date to deliver the public where they can engage in a fun and profitable experience and unlike "faucet" sites, Viral Premium actually gives away big coin amounts, so different from the die hard faucet users who are used to spending hours and hours on the sites clicking every possible ad in sight or whatever just to get 25 satoshi, this is a known fact and a horrible one! Viral Premium puts an end to that nonsense and gives everyone some real heavy rewards, and with no imposed limits that they can collect, that are really worth their time it takes to fill out some offers from sponsors or get a mobile game on their phone etc.

Viral has already shown the CryptoCurrency world how much true innovation really matters and having a coin that actually has a real purpose, a real clear future and a solid game plan to boost the value constantly from money that comes in from OUTSIDE the trading platforms, along with the buying and burning of coins as often as possible. Now Once again, another tool in the empire comes to the VIRAL Network that will turn the action up once again and just become yet another great addition to an already feature rich coin and network.

Active promotion for the VIRAL Premium website will start in the daytime later today with ads being placed on very popular bitcoin faucet websites out there that have a tonne of daily unique visitors and maybe some news sites and other crypto related websites as well. Along with the Tweets about it on Twitter from both you guys who put their referral links out there and from my own Tweets alike.

With just a few people who tweeted about it tonight, we already have 60+ registered users who signed up! Once the active promo takes place, the numbers will surely skyrocket and not to mention plenty of talk will be out there about how easy it is to get free bitcoin and free $VIRAL from ViralPremium.com

On that note, go and let the masses know you are a member and share your referral link everywhere you can and get your free tickets from the referrals to use to collect your free coins, as often as you wish!

Adam G.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: