Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276067 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:09:41 PM

Top wallets still accumulating...

Yes, because nobody else gives a shit.

You must be frustrated in your everyday life man. I kind of feel sad for you

You shouldn't.  I won't feel bad for you when this piece of shit is more worthless than it already is.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

You shouldn't.  I won't feel bad for you when this piece of shit is more worthless than it already is.

Not mad, just don't agree with people supporting fat nazi's.  Also, your project is failing.  So that helps.

Haha  definetely mad from what i see. You know Circuit is being pumped with fake support right now and it will fall without you notice it below 7-8k sat pretty soon?
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

Not mad, just don't agree with people supporting fat nazi's.  Also, your project is failing.  So that helps.

Price is not necessary reflecting everything about a project. People like you have sold bitcoin at 1$ or exchanged 10000 btc for 2 pizzas. Too impatient. Dev is still here and he is doing a good job  so far so if you think this project is done, just move on...my hypothesis is that you have already sold all your viral and you cant support seeing a coin mooning without you in.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:40:17 AM

Price is not necessary reflecting everything about a project. People like you have sold bitcoin at 1$ or exchanged 10000 btc for 2 pizzas. Too impatient. Dev is still here and he is doing a good job  so far so if you think this project is done, just move on...my hypothesis is that you have already sold all your viral and you cant support seeing a coin mooning without you in.

Thanks for explaining the obvious to that member. The only members that have some nonsense to say in here are all freshly bought accounts that coincidently happen to be used regularly to shill post in one other thread on bitcointalk for a typical pump and dump coin. I have just blocked most of those accounts, by simply looking at that other coin thread and adding those obvious shill accounts to the ban list for this Viral thread, however some new ones sneek by on occasion.

I am not the only person that recognises this, which makes it rather amusing.

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:10:47 AM

I have been getting several messages weekly from those of you that want to be in the exclusive Slack for Viral. I may be willing to open the doors up a little bit to more serious people that want access. However It will be on a individual basis for serious supporters who want to have the inside edge that only the slack group offers.

Adam G.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 02:16:17 PM

Congratulations! You just discovered one of the big reasons why Pareto's Law works.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:34:13 PM

Congratulations! You just discovered one of the big reasons why Pareto's Law works.

I am impressed that you bring up  Pareto's law, every day I see a high calibre of intelligence and comprehension in our VIRAL community, shine through in posts like yours!

Adam G.

niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:12:00 PM

Well, this coin wasnt made to get to the moon instantly. But it has the needed things to do so.
Just let it time to grow, expand the userbase and contracts will come alone within time
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

I am impressed that you bring up  Pareto's law, every day I see a high calibre of intelligence and comprehension in our VIRAL community, shine through in posts like yours!

Adam G.

Aw, shucks! Smiley And thanks!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:33:23 PM

V kinda quiet...hoping that's a good thing instead of bad?  Undecided Lips sealed

Moontime inbound?  Be it weeks or months?

Dev is working.... Cool
crypto_graphics

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 05:16:32 PM

Yes, very quiet.  However I am not viewing this as a bad thing.  Here is what I have taken away from the past slow week:
1 - Coins have been shaken from the majority of weak hands.
2 - Viral's network reach has continued to grow.  I believe Adam has said over 300,000 potential views per campaign!

Viral remains one of the few coins that offers a service that the real world has proven valuable.   It's design has been proven and it's only a matter of time before the network grows exponentially. 

So anyone looking to make a quick buck, good luck with catching one of the pumps on any of the scam coins that get listed every week.  However anyone that is actually looking to invest in a coin with a bright future, it doesn't get much better than Viral and the price is incredibly cheap.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:25:09 PM

Dev is working his ass off. i guess we will see new features upcoming weeks that boost the coin price.

V kinda quiet...hoping that's a good thing instead of bad?  Undecided Lips sealed

Dev is working.... Cool
bitrev

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:08:39 PM

Dev is working.... Cool

LOL  you can't expect the DEV to launch projects every day.. He is very active, let's name a few dev's whom have been so active after their coin launched?

Come on Trolls!!
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:06:23 PM

Thanks all of you, for your support of VIRAL and all of my work I do daily.  It means a lot to me to see just how solid and tuned in this community is, to Viral.

I will be taking some time throughout the weekend to do one of my Homeless people food runs, I have been feeding homeless people for many years now, and since last year I have been buying all the food and coffees with bitcoin and I uploaded a few of my videos to youtube of me doing these food runs for the homeless people out here. My dream is to do a huge food run for them, I will one day, like so big that I need to rent a small truck to fit everything in! All you guys out there that have not seen me in action, here are some of my videos, take a moment to see how I do what I do for these people in need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwJ9BJtC18M  First Video I did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGSjtaa3Ih8  Second Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ZfRIBLbR8 Third Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wFJ-cMUM5Y  Fourth Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qrBAPiGiYY  Fifth Video

I also did some on periscope however I can not locate the links right now. I have been so so busy with VIRAL since Mid May and just did not have the time to go out there and help these people more. I felt sad last night when I drove past the park where they all sleep and seen like 100+ men and women there all homeless and I didn't have the time to go buy food and drink for them so I had to just get onto the highway and head back because I had some pending convos to take part in concerning VIRAL business.  However this weekend is looking good for some free time I can get away and go do a nice homeless food run, so I will take advantage of that time and do something positive with it.

If anyone of you out there want to show some btc love to the cause, you can feel free to, it just allows me to buy that much more stuff to give out to them when I go out there. I usually mention the names of people who helped in the past in my videos, but some like to do it up anon style which is fine too!  I set up a fresh wallet for anyone who wants to send something over that I will add to the mix for my next run this weekend. The wallet address is 3EhdCndGDD9sHr19AxVM8uhAi12AhLH9ra 

I already got some nice press for what I do and mentions on some websites for it as well here are some examples:

http://edition-e.lejournaldemontreal.com/epaper/showlink.aspx?bookmarkid=ZA5WGK2KU397&linkid=a7a6269a-9f31-4d97-92ec-21ceb2c9d648  (Canada's largest french language daily newspaper)

https://blog.changetip.com/p2p-charity-ad-elimination/  ( Official changetip blog)

Ok hope I didn't bore you guys too much, I just get excited every time I am prepping to go out there and do some random acts of kindness, I hope that more people will emulate what I do and help those in need in their own local areas, it really does not take too much effort at all.

Adam G.

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 07:42:18 PM

*** Viral Update ***

I have been working on a really useful Viral network addon for some time now, quietly in the background and will need some beta tester help, send me a pm if you are interested in beta testing the new goods to help me to determine what changes etc are needed to ensure it runs smoothly within the VIRAL network. The profit projection of this new addition once it's implemented into the current network is so powerful and self maintaining that is almost seems totally unfair to other coins out there, but this is a vicious game often and you can either be the predator or the prey, you have to make that choice and the latter is not one that suits VIRAL Smiley

Send me a pm on here if you are free to beta test and can keep it hush while doing do Smiley I will choose a small number of individuals to do so.

Adam G.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:16:23 PM

*** Viral Update ***

I have been working on a really useful Viral network addon for some time now, quietly in the background and will need some beta tester help, send me a pm if you are interested in beta testing the new goods to help me to determine what changes etc are needed to ensure it runs smoothly within the VIRAL network. The profit projection of this new addition once it's implemented into the current network is so powerful and self maintaining that is almost seems totally unfair to other coins out there, but this is a vicious game often and you can either be the predator or the prey, you have to make that choice and the latter is not one that suits VIRAL Smiley

Send me a pm on here if you are free to beta test and can keep it hush while doing do Smiley I will choose a small number of individuals to do so.

Adam G.

interesting.
nice to hear too...let's hope it brings results.
do i hear back to 12-17? then 25k? 50k maybe? 100k+ one day? Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 01:52:46 PM

*** Viral Update ***

Adam G.

Cool, thanks
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:18:26 PM

Call the priest!! The Devil has taken over bittrex!

ShAk3r

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:05:46 PM

Call the priest!! The Devil has taken over bittrex!

I'm glad seeing you sell your coins instead of burning them. Can you please explain your strategy behind this step?!
Lore06

Activity: 792
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:08:00 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 02:23:18 PM by Lore06

never mind  Wink

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: