Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276061 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 02:59:01 PM

One of the few altcoins out there that is actually bringing revenue into the market. Great job there!

Thank you very much. I came into crypto seeing how it was all backwards, not understanding why people were pumping out new coins that all did the same thing. They all took people's money and delivered clones of the previous coin with no real sensible long term purpose.

Crypto needed someone to bring change and restore hope, that was an open door that I chose to walk through.

Viral Forever Forever Viral.

VFFV

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdh015232

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:38:04 PM

i am still unable to get anny connections, adam, can you please tell me some addnodes or a config to add? thanks
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:44:03 PM

i am still unable to get anny connections, adam, can you please tell me some addnodes or a config to add? thanks

I have two peers from my wallet:

addnode=5.196.190.82:28110
addnode=85.25.214.214:28110

-tb-

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:04:29 PM

This is a really strange issue, I never ever had myself and most people that I personally know that use the wallets, I would like to investigate why this happens to a few people only and what could be the cause since it is not happening to the majority of users who run their wallets all the time.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:15:16 PM

My wallet works great.
Adam, look forward to what you have prepared for us Smiley
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 04:01:59 AM

This is a really strange issue, I never ever had myself and most people that I personally know that use the wallets, I would like to investigate why this happens to a few people only and what could be the cause since it is not happening to the majority of users who run their wallets all the time.

I re-installed the wallet and fixed that issue. For me, it was not synchronizing even though I had 'active connections'.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:13:06 PM

Things are Rocking in the current VIRAL Spread Promotion we have been running for the past week over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181659

So Far 8 Packages have been SOLD! Also currently in discussion with a sponsor who is interested in package #9 and package #10 today.

Go ahead and check out the thread over there and leave your feedback in there or even take advantage of one or more of the 6 packages left!

Adam.

softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:52:11 PM

Things are Rocking in the current VIRAL Spread Promotion we have been running for the past week over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181659

So Far 8 Packages have been SOLD! Also currently in discussion with a sponsor who is interested in package #9 and package #10 today.

Go ahead and check out the thread over there and leave your feedback in there or even take advantage of one or more of the 6 packages left!

Adam.

From what ive seen som1 just took over package #9 , only 6 to go. Things are looking good! Looking forward to see how big this network can go, last time I checked the reach is over 300 000 people which in crypto is a pretty big deal I believe. I am sure this number will double up in no time.

Exiting stuff!
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 04:55:30 PM

Adam.

From what ive seen som1 just took over package #9 , only 6 to go. Things are looking good! Looking forward to see how big this network can go, last time I checked the reach is over 300 000 people which in crypto is a pretty big deal I believe. I am sure this number will double up in no time.

Exiting stuff!

Yep, that was yours truly. Just waiting for the confirm to pay...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:17:02 PM

Adam.

Exiting stuff!

Yep, that was yours truly. Just waiting for the confirm to pay...

We finally sold Packages #9 and #10 to one new buyer , the one who hit me up this morning and I gave him until 3:00pm to send payment and lock in his deals.

Now we are at package #11 so NXTBlg if you are still game, it's only .2 more then the .9 you were going to scoop up, go in the thread now over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181659.40 and post your reply saying you are scooping up that package and send payment then we will be at package #12 for the next lucky person to grab and only 3 packages left following that!  This went as I expected and planned it to go so far, I am very happy with the results and the massive promotion both VIRAL is getting from this and every sponsor is getting at the same time.

Adam.

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:53:35 PM

Once again I say: Well done Adam.

I think that all investors who believe in what you promised, at the appropriate time, satisfied.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:59:40 PM

Very nice results indeed and it's good to see a coin showing ACTUAL results vs. the usual b.s. pnd stuff currently in the market (and the usual manipulators behind them).  Should be proof enough to show viral is here to stay and it's price will soon rocket to where it surely deserves to be.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2015, 07:07:59 PM

Now we are at package #11 so NXTBlg if you are still game, it's only .2 more then the .9 you were going to scoop up, go in the thread now over at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1181659.40 and post your reply saying you are scooping up that package and send payment then we will be at package #12 for the next lucky person to grab and only 3 packages left following that!  This went as I expected and planned it to go so far, I am very happy with the results and the massive promotion both VIRAL is getting from this and every sponsor is getting at the same time.

Adam.

Thanks for the update.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

bitcoinmax88

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:22:12 PM

We are heating up the VIRAL SLACK right now, so you guys should login and catch up on what's happening in there, those of you who are in the SLACK already. There are 51 of us in that SLACK and it is the hottest place to be when it comes to VIRAL.

Adam.

gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 08:32:17 PM

How to get to Viral Slack?
softstorb

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:34:41 PM

I think that all investors who believe in what you promised, at the appropriate time, satisfied.

Its nice to see that all the haters are gone lol they can't say much shit anymore. Adam does not only talk he acts!

Looking great , im sure Viral will be one of the hottest coins by the end of the year.

11 packages sold so far , the network is real !
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:31:38 AM

Its nice to see that all the haters are gone lol they can't say much shit anymore. Adam does not only talk he acts!

Looking great , im sure Viral will be one of the hottest coins by the end of the year.

The haters had no idea that they fell right into my manipulative plan since day one. Multiple threads posted about Viral on the forums ( I would have been banned for repeat topic posting or spamming, so the dozen + separate threads created with Viral in the subject line was perfect to get more and more people talking and curious folks came over to see what we were all about. Then the hateraid on Twitter just added to the mass exposure and attention onto Viral.

The best thing they helped me with, like my little puppets who had no idea that I needed them to FUD hard, was the fact that they single-handedly scared the shit out of weak hands who DUMPED 10's of Thousands of VIRAL coin on a regular basis, right into the hands of the good and intelligent people here who scooped them all up at BIG TIME SUB ico price.

Many who scooped up the uber cheap VIRAL that my puppets caused to dump have already sold on the recent spikes and doubled their btc and even more in several cases, (many folks have been talking about the sweet profits they made since day one and especially as of late.)

Just in about a week, VIRAL has sold 11 sponsor packages and this is only a teaser of what is to come, those who were patient are seeing the massive rewards that lay ahead in this game of precision. I hope that people historically look upon how I came into crypto not knowing a damn thing about it and seen so many backdoors left wide open, almost begging me to put out a crypto currency that would revolutionize what is known as the shitcoin scene and really stand out as being "The one that restored hope and changed everything"

Since I have been actively working on VIRAL I have witnessed at least a dozen coins pop up with hillarious anonymous dev's with nicknames they go by that should tell anyone with a 1/4 brain in their skull to "RUN FOR THE HILLS" but amazingly they just throw their btc at all of the obvious shams as if they just want to get a good anal probe with no lube. Most of them last TOPS 2.5 months..... Devs disappear, shill accounts stop posting positive shit about the coin and all that is left is the bag holders yelling at each other in the threads, it is quite amusing to read through actually.

As you said, I do not just talk, I ACT.

Interested in seeing who the lucky ppl are that will scoop up the last 4 packages available in the other thread!

Adam.

xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:54:23 PM

The haters had no idea that they fell right into my manipulative plan since day one. Multiple threads posted about Viral on the forums ( I would have been banned for repeat topic posting or spamming, so the dozen + separate threads created with Viral in the subject line was perfect to get more and more people talking and curious folks came over to see what we were all about. Then the hateraid on Twitter just added to the mass exposure and attention onto Viral.

The best thing they helped me with, like my little puppets who had no idea that I needed them to FUD hard, was the fact that they single-handedly scared the shit out of weak hands who DUMPED 10's of Thousands of VIRAL coin on a regular basis, right into the hands of the good and intelligent people here who scooped them all up at BIG TIME SUB ico price.

Many who scooped up the uber cheap VIRAL that my puppets caused to dump have already sold on the recent spikes and doubled their btc and even more in several cases, (many folks have been talking about the sweet profits they made since day one and especially as of late.)

Just in about a week, VIRAL has sold 11 sponsor packages and this is only a teaser of what is to come, those who were patient are seeing the massive rewards that lay ahead in this game of precision. I hope that people historically look upon how I came into crypto not knowing a damn thing about it and seen so many backdoors left wide open, almost begging me to put out a crypto currency that would revolutionize what is known as the shitcoin scene and really stand out as being "The one that restored hope and changed everything"

Since I have been actively working on VIRAL I have witnessed at least a dozen coins pop up with hillarious anonymous dev's with nicknames they go by that should tell anyone with a 1/4 brain in their skull to "RUN FOR THE HILLS" but amazingly they just throw their btc at all of the obvious shams as if they just want to get a good anal probe with no lube. Most of them last TOPS 2.5 months..... Devs disappear, shill accounts stop posting positive shit about the coin and all that is left is the bag holders yelling at each other in the threads, it is quite amusing to read through actually.

As you said, I do not just talk, I ACT.

Interested in seeing who the lucky ppl are that will scoop up the last 4 packages available in the other thread!

Adam.

Yep... Nothing to add Adam.

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 09:21:03 PM

yummy, tasty, manipulate...sty. xD

Great work as always brother. You know I've always had faith, I'm gonna continue holding+staking I think, for the foreseeable future, I'm thinking my 35k+ VIRAL that I'm sitting on as profit after I already made my initial investment back, may just make me a very happy man in some years. Smiley

Thanks, as always, for not allowing the fud screamers to make waves, and proving along with a few others (of us crypto fools and future thinking bastards in the alt community) that not all alts are out to scam people.

Keep fighting the good fight bro.

Throws hand up somehow making a VFFV

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
gregofdoom
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:33:15 PM

yummy, tasty, manipulate...sty. xD

Great work as always brother. You know I've always had faith, I'm gonna continue holding+staking I think, for the foreseeable future, I'm thinking my 35k+ VIRAL that I'm sitting on as profit after I already made my initial investment back, may just make me a very happy man in some years. Smiley

Thanks, as always, for not allowing the fud screamers to make waves, and proving along with a few others (of us crypto fools and future thinking bastards in the alt community) that not all alts are out to scam people.

Keep fighting the good fight bro.

Throws hand up somehow making a VFFV

Well said. All the time say that this child of Adam Viral.

This child is growing up - I do not want to miss.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: