Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:44:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276062 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:56:00 PM

Are there still developments made towards youtube and google+ integration or what about the verified protocol and the social network?
I would like to know what are the future plans.  Smiley Price of Viral is really tempting now so I am planning to buy 1btc worth and hold long term.

It's good to see that Adam hasn't abandoned this project I think Viral has a good future but maybe needs a few more clients.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shunak

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 01:10:14 PM

i follow this coin since 4-5 months, i dontk understand, why isnt popular?
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:27:34 PM

Are there still developments made towards youtube and google+ integration or what about the verified protocol and the social network?
I would like to know what are the future plans.  Smiley Price of Viral is really tempting now so I am planning to buy 1btc worth and hold long term.

It's good to see that Adam hasn't abandoned this project I think Viral has a good future but maybe needs a few more clients.

Thanks for you support! 100% focus currently is on the network growing on twitter and sponsors being able to benefit from that growth. Of course that is followed by natural growth from not swaying all over the place when it comes to development, rushing to spread wings out when one platform is in growing stages is just sloppy, so the concentration is focused on one platform at a time, best that way for longevity and security if the platform.  There will be dev outside of twitter eventually, however there is no rush to do so, no need to compromise a great thing we have going.

Adam

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

i follow this coin since 4-5 months, i dontk understand, why isnt popular?

A lot of people are wondering the same, if you find the answer before we do, please let us know.

Adam.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 07:37:17 PM

Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:44:13 AM

Not sure why price is so low right now considering over 25% of coin supply having been burnt and many developments going on  Sad
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:51:00 AM

Not sure why price is so low right now considering over 25% of coin supply having been burnt and many developments going on  Sad

I think it would be great if we were also trading on Poloniex, many people have mentioned wanting to see viral there, however I believe they just need to see more people publicly ask for it, perhaps on twitter?

Another reason could be that the recent boost in btc price has many focused outside of the alt realm and maximizing their BTC/USD trades, scalping and more.

I am confident that more people will continue to become aware of VIRAL over time and become active traders of it.

Adam

Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:09:05 AM

I think it would be great if we were also trading on Poloniex, many people have mentioned wanting to see viral there, however I believe they just need to see more people publicly ask for it, perhaps on twitter?

Another reason could be that the recent boost in btc price has many focused outside of the alt realm and maximizing their BTC/USD trades, scalping and more.

I am confident that more people will continue to become aware of VIRAL over time and become active traders of it.

Adam

Good coins never explode or get pumped right from their debut. The biggest rises ive seen are from coins who's been developing at a steady pace.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

The very interesting part about trading with VIRAL, is the burning. The supply on this coin decreases INSANELY fast... as soon as there is a steady market of people wanting to use it for promo, the price will be nuts. My 2 V Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 08:33:15 PM

The very interesting part about trading with VIRAL, is the burning. The supply on this coin decreases INSANELY fast... as soon as there is a steady market of people wanting to use it for promo, the price will be nuts. My 2 V Wink

You and I and some others realize this... $$$$$$

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2015, 08:57:51 PM

I'm still sitting on my initial VIRAL that I had after making my initial investment back from the Crowdfund. I do not plan on doing anything other than this sitting, for quite some time. Wink

I have always had, and will always have faith in you brother. Do your thing!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:18:10 AM

I'm still sitting on my initial VIRAL that I had after making my initial investment back from the Crowdfund. I do not plan on doing anything other than this sitting, for quite some time. Wink

Viral and BURST should join forces, two great coins extremely overlooked and undervalued.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:29:59 AM

Viral and BURST should join forces, two great coins extremely overlooked and undervalued.

I agree when it comes to honesty, integrity and zero scam in the mix, Burst and Viral are like two peas in a pod.  However in this scene unfortunately, these factors are simply not attractive to the masses, only to a small few who value their investments and have a true passion for crypto. The rest just flock to the hottest most insane sounding shitcoin that hits the block and once it's gone within a couple months, they simply jump to the next one, as long as their senses are tingling constantly, they will continue to gamble and lose their money, over and over again.

I like things much better right here in Viral land to be honest with you, the big money is not here however the good people are, I have met and made many friends since VIRAL was born, had haters turn into praisers and watched dozens of coins siphon the most they could out of the community so the dev's could live lavishly on their dollar before they went P00f leaving threads unattended to die off slowly and painfully.

VFFV

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:48:22 AM

I agree when it comes to honesty, integrity and zero scam in the mix, Burst and Viral are like two peas in a pod.  However in this scene unfortunately, these factors are simply not attractive to the masses, only to a small few who value their investments and have a true passion for crypto. The rest just flock to the hottest most insane sounding shitcoin that hits the block and once it's gone within a couple months, they simply jump to the next one, as long as their senses are tingling constantly, they will continue to gamble and lose their money, over and over again.

I like things much better right here in Viral land to be honest with you, the big money is not here however the good people are, I have met and made many friends since VIRAL was born, had haters turn into praisers and watched dozens of coins siphon the most they could out of the community so the dev's could live lavishly on their dollar before they went P00f leaving threads unattended to die off slowly and painfully.

VFFV

Thanks for a very well articulated response and I couldn't agree with you more in regards of the Altcoin scene, you seem pretty down to earth about it. I've learned the hard way based on experience and I'm pretty sure Viral will still be around years from now.
blooding_sorrow

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

Dear Viral community,

I have a problem, few hours ago I tryed withdraw virals from bittrex wallet - status of withdraw is complete but I didn't see it on viral blockchain explorer, I checked txld tags from bittrex wallet on viral block explorer site and there is no matching results. What can I do?   
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:48:29 PM

Dear Viral community,

I have a problem, few hours ago I tryed withdraw virals from bittrex wallet - status of withdraw is complete but I didn't see it on viral blockchain explorer, I checked txld tags from bittrex wallet on viral block explorer site and there is no matching results. What can I do?   

Contact bittrex ?

blooding_sorrow

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:11:45 PM

Dear Viral community,

Contact bittrex ?

Problem has been solved. Suppport of bittrex had to rebroadcast the transaction.
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:14:33 PM

Dear Viral community,

Contact bittrex ?

Problem has been solved. Suppport of bittrex had to rebroadcast the transaction.

Excellent glad to hear that all is fixed up for you.

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 09:41:32 AM

For several days my wallet does not want to synchronize.
Any ideas ?
Add Nodes I have in viralcoin.conf
Nothing gave attempt to remove everything in appdata......
blooding_sorrow

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:54:08 PM

For several days my wallet does not want to synchronize.
Any ideas ?
Add Nodes I have in viralcoin.conf
Nothing gave attempt to remove everything in appdata......

I had the same problem few times.

Go to my computer press and and write in top path window:  %appdata% - you should see path C:\Users\Admin(your user name)\AppData\Roaming next to find Viral folder than open it
copy wallet.dat file, then you can safty delete Viral folder.

Important- all this operation make in path folder C:\Users\Admin\Appdata\Roaming

Than go and try run your viral-qt aplication, empty wallet should synchronizing.

After synchronze close viral-qt aplication, go to once again in my computer write %appdata% and find new Viral folder, open it, paste your old wallet.dat file.

Run viral-qt application, should be fine

For me it's always work😉
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: