Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GP] GoldPieces - MMO RPGs Live -Online RPG Gaming Currency -NO PREMINE  (Read 70840 times)
inkha

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

Don't mean to be picky but if you used the client from like 2007 id love you  Grin

Sorry this client is my favorite! Smiley

The website is being developed. I work Saturday-Monday so I will be back home and working on the game Monday morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Much more coming next week! You can login and play the game now if you want and your players will be saved as everything seems to be running fine! We have had a few people online at once, once we release more integration and the website is up I think the online players will skyrocket. I am thinking of having it be invite only and have each person that gets invited, have 5 invites himself. This would help spread the word I think. Cheers!

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPERfuture (OP)

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 06:25:36 PM

Don't mean to be picky but if you used the client from like 2007 id love you  Grin

Sorry this client is my favorite! Smiley

The website is being developed. I work Saturday-Monday so I will be back home and working on the game Monday morning. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Much more coming next week! You can login and play the game now if you want and your players will be saved as everything seems to be running fine! We have had a few people online at once, once we release more integration and the website is up I think the online players will skyrocket. I am thinking of having it be invite only and have each person that gets invited, have 5 invites himself. This would help spread the word I think. Cheers!

Why not give players a small amount of GP for every player they refer, with no limit on how many players they can refer?

That should help us grow the player base fast Smiley

Keep up the awesome work.

We are on the verge of something really big here.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
TeamDisaster

Activity: 674

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 08:47:29 PM

Will player stats etc be reset after the testing period?

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
inkha

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 09:43:12 PM

Everything looks to be working fine so no they shouldn't need to be reset as long as no big bugs pop up this week during the bug testing period.

crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:52:52 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 12:23:14 PM by crazyjack

Everything looks to be working fine so no they shouldn't need to be reset as long as no big bugs pop up this week during the bug testing period.

I played some, chopped some wood and sold it to some merchant. There should be bigger a screen resolution couse it really hard to navigate and to see where you are and where you need to go. i know it just a testing phase, good work..
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:25:47 PM

ok, people cool down, the price rose up to almost 150%, 10 days ago it was near 900 satoshi or even below, now we are at 4600 satoshi...GP has soo big potential. we just need projects.
inkha

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 12:53:54 PM

ok, people cool down, the price rose up to almost 150%, 10 days ago it was near 900 satoshi or even below, now we are at 4600 satoshi...GP has soo big potential. we just need projects.

There are more projects being planned including services and some quality gamblng games, and further developing quests etc for inkhascape! So there will be plenty for us to work on as well as any other developers, or graphic designers looking to help!

I think 4600 satoshis is stil really cheap when you consider theres only a little over a million coins and they are distributed evenly! Ah cant wait to get out ofwork and back to the computer to get more stuff done!! Grin

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:35:14 PM

Some questions, i know its not on a priority list, but still:

Where are we with the fork to make the staking work like HYPER?

And because we are almost knocking at the door to max coins at 1 500 000 GP, i wonder what will happen after. Will it keep staking on or what?

I believe there isn't a limited number of coins?
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

Where are with the fork to make the staking work like HYPER?

And because we are almost knocking at the door to max coins at 1 500 000 GP, i wonder what will happen after. Will it keep staking on or what?

I held a poll and the results were overwhelmingly in favor of no fork for GP.

So it will continue as it is for now. The 2.5 GP cap per staking input actually keeps inflation relatively low, while letting anyone earn stakes.

As the ecosystem keeps growing, I anticipate market cap growth to far exceed inflation.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:43:32 PM

So it will continue as it is for now. The 2.5 GP cap per staking input actually keeps inflation relatively low, while letting anyone earn stakes.

As the ecosystem keeps growing, I anticipate market cap growth to far exceed inflation.

oh, now i remember, i even vote NO to fork GP, damn it, i am to old for this shit.

just kidding.

thx hyperfuture
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:09:22 PM

Um... is it actually possible to create an account for Inkhascape atm?  The game tells you to go to the website, which is currently empty (I thought there was some placeholder stuff there a day or two ago, but now all you get is a message saying "Coming Soon") - sorry if you've discussed this and I missed it!

Trade crypto at Bittrex

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:23:05 PM

Um... is it actually possible to create an account for Inkhascape atm?  The game tells you to go to the website, which is currently empty (I thought there was some placeholder stuff there a day or two ago, but now all you get is a message saying "Coming Soon") - sorry if you've discussed this and I missed it!

Because it's in testing phase, just create new account and you ready to go. Everything that you will do in this stage of development, will be later deleted. So just explore for now.
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:33:20 PM

Because it's in testing phase, just create new account and you ready to go. Everything that you will do in this stage of development, will be later deleted. So just explore for now.

I would, but there's nothing on the site - no placeholders, no "Create Account" button or in fact anything but the text "coming soon..." Huh 

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:36:05 PM

I would, but there's nothing on the site - no placeholders, no "Create Account" button or in fact anything but the text "coming soon..." Huh 
just pick existing account and put in anything

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:38:27 PM

The game files: inkhascape.zip
unzip these files into a folder such as Inkhascape/
To run the game you will need to have java installed. Then in the command prompt navigate to the Inkhascape/ folder and type "java -jar inkhascape.jar" and it will open the game window.

Oh that, ok leave the site alone for now, i was talking to those files that are needed to be downloaded to be able to play. After running the files you will see what we are talking about..
DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:57:12 PM

Could definitely take the rpg in another direction Cheesy
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:00:30 PM

I played some, chopped some wood and sold it to some merchant. There should be bigger a screen resolution couse it really hard to navigate and to see where you are and where you need to go. i know it just a testing phase, good work..

+1 to better resolution.. its really tiny lol

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
TeamDisaster

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 09:12:03 PM

Thanks - for some reason it didn't occur to me to just try the "Existing Account" option!  Roll Eyes

Trade crypto at Bittrex

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:51:36 AM

When does the cap on coins staked come into play (total market amount I mean) and when does the interest method change to be like HYPER's?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
HYPERfuture (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:49:59 PM

When does the cap on coins staked come into play (total market amount I mean) and when does the interest method change to be like HYPER's?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: