Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [M1] SupplyShock | Whitepaper Release | ShockTrader Imminent! | Updated Roadmap!  (Read 52273 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:20:26 PM

All I know is that when people finally realize what a success this coin is going to be they are going to be extremely sad that they didn't buy as much as they could at these prices right now Smiley This coin is going to easily hit 500k a coin if not more and I plan to be there when it does Wink Cheers

Yes sir! its like 3.5 btc to 500k! I have my hard hat on, idk about you guys! [:
I'm so tempted to just buy a bunch but I still kind of want to wait to see what the Dev has in store for us next before I completely dive in Wink I am really getting excited to see all his hard work pay off Cheesy Man am I ever glad that people actually dumped this coin to like 30k a coin at one point lmao They will be regretting that decision for sure in the near future!! Cheers

lol i agree, but it honestly is comforting to see his level of community presence and tasteful updates..& lmao yeah i would give them M1 to see the look on their faces when ShockTrader is released & they see the price on bittrex hhaha

this! I think having bittrex and the blockexplorer in the webwallet is super convenient Tongue
Yes I agree all the features the wallet will eventually hold are all big winners for any day trader to own and have which is why with small coin supply for M1 that when this coin gets properly noticed it will fly high and probably not come back down Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

All I know is that when people finally realize what a success this coin is going to be they are going to be extremely sad that they didn't buy as much as they could at these prices right now Smiley This coin is going to easily hit 500k a coin if not more and I plan to be there when it does Wink Cheers

Yes sir! its like 3.5 btc to 500k! I have my hard hat on, idk about you guys! [:
I'm so tempted to just buy a bunch but I still kind of want to wait to see what the Dev has in store for us next before I completely dive in Wink I am really getting excited to see all his hard work pay off Cheesy Man am I ever glad that people actually dumped this coin to like 30k a coin at one point lmao They will be regretting that decision for sure in the near future!! Cheers

lol i agree, but it honestly is comforting to see his level of community presence and tasteful updates..& lmao yeah i would give them M1 to see the look on their faces when ShockTrader is released & they see the price on bittrex hhaha

this! I think having bittrex and the blockexplorer in the webwallet is super convenient Tongue
Yes I agree all the features the wallet will eventually hold are all big winners for any day trader to own and have which is why with small coin supply for M1 that when this coin gets properly noticed it will fly high and probably not come back down Wink Cheers
you should mention that 200 M1 is needed to have ShockTrader working in wallet  Wink

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:28:39 PM

you should mention that 200 M1 is needed to have ShockTrader working in wallet  Wink
Hmm that is something that is worth pointing out to people looking into investing into this coin Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:30:49 PM

Hmm that is something that is worth pointing out to people looking into investing into this coin Smiley

it wasn't 20 coins?
digitalgrow

Activity: 704

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:32:04 PM

Picked some of these up, looks a really good project, getting involved here and looks really cheap considering coin supply and unique features
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:35:23 PM

Picked some of these up, looks a really good project, getting involved here and looks really cheap considering coin supply and unique features
Good to have you here mate Wink It's a really good community to be involved in with good people and big things coming so chill back and enjoy the ride lol Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 10:38:26 PM

you should mention that 200 M1 is needed to have ShockTrader working in wallet  Wink

it wasn't 20 coins?

Answer here:
 Cool

Hello Everyone! Hope all is well...
yes  Grin great. it's been a lovley day  Cool how are you doing? shocktrader soon?

question from yesterday: are you gonna implement collateral amount of coins for bot to work? to keep demand going? let say 10 or 20 coins?

Yes, we will be requiring a 200 M1 account balance in your wallet to access the trader. Using the current supply at the time of this post, it would theoretically allow a maximum of 154 participants to use ShockTrader. We wanted to keep access to the built-in wallet trader more exclusive & much more desirable. It also alleviates the common problem of having an entire currency's supply with excessively high liquidity on the exchanges.

sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:45:40 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 11:44:23 PM by sp00lin9

Good to have you here mate Wink It's a really good community to be involved in with good people and big things coming so chill back and enjoy the ride lol Cheesy

x2 everyone in here is nice & helpful!
WolfofCryptoStreet

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:34:05 AM

Smooth, beautiful growth!

Things are looking good  Grin
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:29:35 AM

haha thanks buddy! heard really good things about this Dev and his work! Excited to see where we can go on this one Smiley Really nice community in here as well  Cool
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

haha thanks buddy! heard really good things about this Dev and his work! Excited to see where we can go on this one Smiley Really nice community in here as well  Cool

Yeah, he's on here quite often & actually implement a community members request into the wallet!

We're you able to get your wallet synced up okay with the files from github?
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:51:45 AM

Yeah, he's on here quite often & actually implement a community members request into the wallet!

We're you able to get your wallet synced up okay with the files from github?

Yeah thanks for that buddy Smiley was up and running straight away! Got my few hundred staking away nicely, but would prefer to make it a even thousand but no one wants to sell!

Im a full time alt trader who lives of using a trading bot so excited to see what the shock trader has to offer!
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 07:58:09 AM

you should mention that 200 M1 is needed to have ShockTrader working in wallet  Wink

it wasn't 20 coins?

Answer here:
 Cool

Hello Everyone! Hope all is well...
yes  Grin great. it's been a lovley day  Cool how are you doing? shocktrader soon?

question from yesterday: are you gonna implement collateral amount of coins for bot to work? to keep demand going? let say 10 or 20 coins?

Yes, we will be requiring a 200 M1 account balance in your wallet to access the trader. Using the current supply at the time of this post, it would theoretically allow a maximum of 154 participants to use ShockTrader. We wanted to keep access to the built-in wallet trader more exclusive & much more desirable. It also alleviates the common problem of having an entire currency's supply with excessively high liquidity on the exchanges.

So it will let 154 users to use shock trader. If it will be really good, the exclusivity can extremely pump the price.
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:28:25 AM

154 paticipants is a maximum
some wallet have more than 400 coins so it must be less of 100
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

only 3000 M1 to sell on trex
sp00lin9

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:22:51 PM

only 3000 M1 to sell on trex

Everyone is finally realizing what this coin is worth... No one is willing to sell at these ridiculous prices..
digitalgrow

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:43:27 PM

Looking good over here(thanks for the heads up on this Noobkidontheblock!)...man I wished I had just market bought those coins upto 130k instead of uhmming and ahhing about it...oh well at least i got enough for the shock trader!
M1X (OP)

Activity: 350

A Decentralized Social Marketplace

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:49:29 PM

Hello everyone! How's everyone's morning so far?

Soma ║║ ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Decentralized Social Marketplace   ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ║║ Soma
Interactive Itemcard (IIC)Secured paymentsSocial contributionsP2P-marketing
● ● ● ● ● Pre Sale Ends Aug 11th ║║ ANN Thread ║║ Slack ║║ Twitter ║║ Facebook ● ● ● ● ●
altuinx

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:55:39 PM

Excellent! We're happy to be part of Supply Shock!
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 02:59:39 PM

hello, its been a great day. been buying M1 for days now but getting harder by minute  Grin how are you dev? any update/teaser on ShockTrader development? thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: