Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you sell coins ?  (Read 7746 times)
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:34:02 PM

Why don't you use local bitcoin, I think there so many people there wanna sell or buy their Bitcoin Smiley
Yes, I think this is the best way to sell coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

Why would you have to sell your tokens ? You should hodl your coins for the next bull run.  No matter how long it takes, just HODL these as an investor and don't sell anything!
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

We knows this is an old topic over a 3 years passed, so maybe theres only a few crypto exchanges on that day and hard to find where do we going to sell our coins we have. And this time there are a lot of exchanges and one of my favorite is binance where as a big volume and easy to use for buying selling coins.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.
thought it would be good to know a few sites if the big day to sell comes hehe

Maybe Exchange Swedish is an exchange account that moves specifically in the trade sector, so he ignores features which have been considered important, namely sell orders. Given the cryptocurrency condition which cannot be used legally in many countries this feature should be applied to their account as the main feature.
Indeed, sometimes Exchange which's too monotonous to 'just sell' can make it difficult for us especially when we are stuck in financial problems because when we want to sell it, we must transfer it first, to an account that has a 'sell orders' feature. I think it's really ridiculous before our coins become money they've cut it.

Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

many, I use local exchanges in my country, because it supports trade. for others, I use bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin, coinbene, and several other decentralized exchanges. because I am a bounty hunter. so I sell coins / tokens that I get. and bring to my local exchange.
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:58:07 PM

For these purposes, it is convenient to use online exchangers, for example, Prostocash or 60cek. It is fast and reliable – money is withdrawn to any payment system.
horrifiedx1

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:54 PM

many, I use local exchanges in my country, because it supports trade. for others, I use bittrex, hitbtc, kucoin, coinbene, and several other decentralized exchanges. because I am a bounty hunter. so I sell coins / tokens that I get. and bring to my local exchange.
for coins like btc and eth, i use local exchangers too. but indeed for other tokens, depending on exchange that provides. and of course i choose an exchange that has a huge volume

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

i usually  do not  sell  my  coins  since  the  market  is red  i prefer  to  invest  more  nowadyas  in order  to gain  something  but  if  you have  urgency the best place  and  safe  according  to me  is binance  .
georgiasus

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

I usually use the binanc exchange, you can also use the exchange.org service
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

I sell my coins in hotbit, hitbtc, kucoin and binance. it all depends on which coin I have in exchange which one is available. Moreover, the exchange has a friendly user interface that allows us to make maximum transactions

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

To be honest I have never sell my coins in any exchange, personally I have sold my coin to my friend and convert it to ETH and BTC and saved it. but I have saved a few coins in exchanges like Bitrex and Binance. and I think the exchange storage is the safest to protect my coin and very secure

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Where do you sell your coins ? i use a swedish Exchange to BUY coins, but they don't take sell orders lol.

It depends which coin is listed on which crypto exchange, if any coin is listed on more than one exchange then you should the best one like Binance, I have used Kucoin, HitBTC, Poloneix, Yobit, Bibox, although I did not find any issue with any of these exchanges still I prefer Binance, its platform, options are easy to use , even mobile is too good to use, one issue I find with Hitbtc exchange is they only allow to sell round figures, I hope this helps if your question was related to it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:22 PM

You can sell your coins on different exchanger like bittrex, binance, kucoin, hitbtc and so on. If you want to withdraw your bitcoin then you can use local bitcoin. It is much safe and secure and fast also.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

I most sell my coins on cryptopia, kucoin, coinbene and Binance then sometimes on Bittrex, these are the exchange I mostly trusted actually. Besides, I don't see nor encounter any issues during the time I used them all. Although, there are lot of exchange out there were most of them are also legit and well established then.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

If you want to sell your coin so you can get many exchanger through which you can easily sell your coins. Currently, I sell my coins through the Coinexchange because exchange fees is very low, so it seems very good to me, In this reason i sell coins through several coin every day, if you want you can exchange coins and visit . I think it will be available at coinmarketcap, find out more details of Coinexchange.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:42:25 PM

many exchanges accept crypto buying and selling. I trade in several markets. namely Bittrex, HitBTC, Coinbene, Kucoin, etc. This market accepts buying and selling even arbitration if lucky. the local market is only for making crypto into money. because in my opinion there is greater fluctuation in the global market.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

There are many exchange's like, Mercatox, bit-z, binance
, Idex, Kucoin, tokenjar but if you are a newbie try at the basic like fork and etherdelta Smiley . I am a newbie so i usually use fork and etherdelta Smiley

I am used to trade in forkdelta  Cheesy If you are an actve trader go sell with the big exchanges like Binance,bittrex,bitmex.bitfines,kucoin, poloniex and so much more. Just check your coin in coinmarketcap and check the "Market" column. There you can find where your coin is listed.

Open for Campaigns
Caelanpelley

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

In which country would you sell your electronic money on the electronic money trading platform in that country? The value of a penny in each country is not the same depending on the purchasing power of the market and the number of investors. Which currency is high value, the trade is more favorable.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

Each coin will be listed on different exchanges which we can not able to sell them on one exchange. For you fiat currency you need to convert them in your local exchange which makes you money in fiat currency. Most of the crypto exchanges don't have a direct relationship with your local currency so you need to find a local exchange for exchange cryptos.
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

It depends upon the coin I have because I cannot exchange my coin at any exchange except for bitcoin or ethereum. Almost all coins have their own place where they want to be listed. Well, IDEX also give freelisting on coin but I rather choose centralized exchange because the price becomes stable once it is list in centralized exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: