Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64296 times)
snipertrader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:08:56 AM

Support trading MT4 or not
in pair crypto coin how much is levarage, i want to ask only pair crypto coin , BTC/USD or another not pair forex
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 607
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:32:03 AM

Hello,

Yes, we do support MT4 platform. Please check here: https://simplefx.com/downloads/

For crypto pairs effective leverage is 1:10.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
ACcMiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:32:40 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 02:21:56 PM by ACcMiner

I like SimpleFX a lot but...

The swaps are too big imo!
We're talking +-10x (or worse) of what I find normal.

This basically makes position or swing trading too expensive.

Come on SimpleFX... do something about this.
You've got a great platform and I'm sure you don't need this to be profitable. It's just greed and it backfires.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:32:30 PM

I like SimpleFX a lot but...

The swaps are INSANE! Period!
Yes ppl, we're talking 100x (or worse) of what is normal.

This basically makes position or swing trading impossible.

Come on SimpleFX... do something about this. This is plain theft/scamming, and you know it!
You've got a great platform and I'm sure you don't need to do this to be immensly profitable. It's just greed and it will backfire.

In upcoming weeks most of swaps for crypto will be lowered. Which symbols have swaps, that in your opinion are 100x higher than normal?

ACcMiner

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:32:15 PM

In upcoming weeks most of swaps for crypto will be lowered. Which symbols have swaps, that in your opinion are 100x higher than normal?
Great to hear that.
When checking the swaps of different brokers to reply, I realized my claim was a bit exaggerated. So I adjusted my previous post accordingly. My other broker seems to be with the ones that have the lowest swaps, that's why.
Still high imo.
In general I like SimpleFX and what you do with crypto. Thumbs up for that.
bnrrpayments

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:25:06 PM

You are unregulated and your owners are undisclosed. What guarantees do your large depositors have?
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 04:16:50 PM

Client's funds are being held on separate account and they are not part of SimpleFX's assets, so in case of a default your funds are safe. Also you are always protected by your local law and St. Vincent and Grenadines law, where SimpleFX is registered. You can always assert your rights in court because SimpleFX is officially registered company and is operating within the rules of law.

bnrrpayments

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:40:44 PM

Client's funds are being held on separate account and they are not part of SimpleFX's assets, so in case of a default your funds are safe. Also you are always protected by your local law and St. Vincent and Grenadines law, where SimpleFX is registered. You can always assert your rights in court because SimpleFX is officially registered company and is operating within the rules of law.
That's the issue with unregulated brokerages. When a client runs into issues with a regulated firm, they file a complaint with the regulator. Deposit insurance often also applies (like in the UK). In your case, the only option would be costly and lengthy legal proceedings in distant St. Vincent and the Grenadines in hopes your segregated accounts are also held there (are they?) and the funds are still in them.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

But what is the power of a regulator? Mainly the financial penalty, if client wants his funds back, he still need to go to court. See the case of IronFX, broker regulated in many countries, including UK. Broker is still operating, clients are still fighting for their funds.

TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:53:48 PM

That's the issue with unregulated brokerages. When a client runs into issues with a regulated firm, they file a complaint with the regulator. Deposit insurance often also applies (like in the UK). In your case, the only option would be costly and lengthy legal proceedings in distant St. Vincent and the Grenadines in hopes your segregated accounts are also held there (are they?) and the funds are still in them.

The alternative option is not having any chance of seeing any of your founds in the worst case. So you would have at least a chance if it's worth it.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:02:23 AM

I have traded fx on your platform with btc deposits option and lost a great deal and i totally dislike fx market even more but is it not possible for you to make some rebates available for the people us here through a special link, like cash back stuff.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:56:13 AM

I have traded fx on your platform with btc deposits option and lost a great deal and i totally dislike fx market even more but is it not possible for you to make some rebates available for the people us here through a special link, like cash back stuff.
We are sorry to hear this, we are thinking about some kind of bonus program, if we decide to introduce it, we will definitely inform forum users about it:)

After issues with German banks and big moves on German stocks, we decide to implement new set of equities to our offer:

We added 10 German stocks to our CFDs offer:
- Adidas
- Allianz
- Bayer
- BMW
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Lufthansa
- RWE
- Siemens
- Axel Springer
- Volkswagen
Trading hours for these instruments are as follows: Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 15:30 UTC time. Trade them with simplefx.com!

ricku

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:48:28 AM

Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:59:54 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:11:31 PM by SimpleFX

Thank you for consoling me but i still like fx trading so i made some deposit but i needed to withdraw so of the funds back due to an emergency but it keep saying my 2 factor authentication is wrong but it is not so, what do i do now?
I have to make this open in order to serve as reference to others that might have a similar problem in future.

Please contact our LiveSupport on the website, they will help you Wink

EnacDomains

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:10:38 PM

well this is going to blow if you are trustwrothy

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:45:48 PM

I am having a different problem from what the above user mentioned and i need a very fast attention, how efficient is your live support in time of time to respond and treat urgent matters.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:07:58 PM

I am having a different problem from what the above user mentioned and i need a very fast attention, how efficient is your live support in time of time to respond and treat urgent matters.

SimpleFX support is responding very quickly. Live support agents are available 24/5 and email support (please contact through https://simplefx.com/support/) is available 24/7.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:11:32 PM

SimpleFX support is responding very quickly. Live support agents are available 24/5 and email support (please contact through https://simplefx.com/support/) is available 24/7.

Ok, i will contact them and post my feedback here and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1643189.new#new.
Thank you.
ricku

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:19:37 AM

I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 09:25:11 AM

I have contacted the live support but they are not able to assist with the problem, i wonder how i can continue to trade with real funds and not able to withdraw my funds and the i am smelly something different here because my 2 factor is intact on my phone.
Sorry for keeping you waiting, some technical problems must be reviewed and tested by our IT team to be resolved and fixed. Please check your email box, our Customer Support have sent you response a while ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: