Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304450 times)
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:58:16 AM

Yes of course ,,have you noticed what happened about the price of bitcoin today? It suddenly went up,, and bitcoin earners and holders are so happy about it..the higher bitcoin price the higher profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:55:59 PM

I always pay attention to the price, because it may be the price of bitcoin will rise to very high. well, it was great to see the price of bitcoin, and I think it is something very important from bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:09:59 PM

The price of the Bitcoin is really important because that is also the value how much you can make profit with it so that is really important and you will be weird if that doesnt matter.
The bad thing only of the price of the Bitcoin is that nobody will know what will happen with it and when it will stop rising so that is risky.
if the price is very important for life bitcoin. why do I hear that someone who has bitcoin or money
they can manipulate the price of bitcoin very easily?

I will agree price really matters because price is the key for bitcoin to be known by people and it can also increase the demands for user and also by price of bitcoin it can actually gain trust and satisfaction to stakers and holders price states everything and it maybe the one for online shop owners sees if it can be profitable and convinients for if they will applied as payment method to their company, thays why its really important because price tells everything and status about bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:16:29 PM

No I honestly do not think the price for the people that are knowing the bitcoin well matter but for newbies it will.
In fact most newbie's are only looking at the price to be honest.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:28:50 PM

No I honestly do not think the price for the people that are knowing the bitcoin well matter but for newbies it will.

I couldn't agree more with you, that i also do not think that bitcoin's price is problematic. So except, the up and down the price can make advantage by us to get more profit, i mean this aspect is our chances to doubling our money.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

I couldn't agree more with you, that i also do not think that bitcoin's price is problematic. So except, the up and down the price can make advantage by us to get more profit, i mean this aspect is our chances to doubling our money.
very true, I also do not agree with him. if you invest your money in bitcoin at a price of $ 400, and suddenly bitcoin prices dropped to $ 300, if it was not important to you? everyone considers important bitcoin prices, take a look at some of the other forum here. everything is almost talk about the price, because when the price jumped up, would not we all will benefit

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:55:36 PM

Isn't it the reason why newbies tend to like bitcoin, it's because of the price. of course, thats how it do. Even I who know bitcoin, will be attracted if I see the value of it is quite reasonable.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

Isn't it the reason why newbies tend to like bitcoin, it's because of the price. of course, thats how it do. Even I who know bitcoin, will be attracted if I see the value of it is quite reasonable.
Honestly for newbies not only relaying on the price and i think they looking for the best source if where can get bitcoin fast..
I am starting as a newbie before and i am not looking for the value i am looking for new source wheres the best source of bitcoin that you can get for a service..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:16:39 PM

very true, I also do not agree with him. if you invest your money in bitcoin at a price of $ 400, and suddenly bitcoin prices dropped to $ 300, if it was not important to you? everyone considers important bitcoin prices, take a look at some of the other forum here. everything is almost talk about the price, because when the price jumped up, would not we all will benefit
Yeah your right but for those newbie i think they are not looking for the price they are looking how to earn bitcoins . and now i am looking now for the price chart which is you can make a profit if you buy cheap and sell high.. this is one of the strategy that i get from traders thats why i am trading my bitcoins to from usd to btc and btc to usd also for other altcoin.. thats why price speculation is important..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:25:09 PM

Price of Bitcoin is matter of course. If the price is stable or rising people  get more confident in Bitcoin and start using it it more, so more and more people get involved. If the price is falling, people get scared. So now Bitcoin is growing and it became more and more interesting for users. I even heard that it's gonna appear ATM that accepting Bitcoin and works with it like with any other currency.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:26:42 PM

Honestly for newbies not only relaying on the price and i think they looking for the best source if where can get bitcoin fast..
I am starting as a newbie before and i am not looking for the value i am looking for new source wheres the best source of bitcoin that you can get for a service..

Yes, but why you want to have bitcoin? it's because you want to profit, but why? its because of the price.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:48:36 PM

Yes, but why you want to have bitcoin? it's because you want to profit, but why? its because of the price.

The price is the main aspect of Bitcoin as it is with everything else in the world. I started with Bitcoin because of the opportunity it gave me to make profit back then. Later I got also interested in the technology behind Bitcoin.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:57:59 PM

For me it's important that bitcoin is growing, so price is rising. Other things don't bother me to much. Tlits cause I'm not trader, I do that just cause it's interesting to me. I feel like I work on Wall Streetz watching prices going up and down..
I like to gamble, and cause of that I don't care much about price. But but that is why bitcoin is no. 1 at the moment. What ever I win if price goes up, my earning goes up also. That is great feeling.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:28:42 PM

The price is the main aspect of Bitcoin as it is with everything else in the world. I started with Bitcoin because of the opportunity it gave me to make profit back then. Later I got also interested in the technology behind Bitcoin.

bitcoin is only popular because of its price and price fluctuations that it hold, if there is no price tag attached to it then no one would be interested in investing money into it.
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:02:14 PM

Sure it does. However, I think a more interesting and important number to point out would be the total amount of money invested in the bitcoin infrastructure.  This number will really show you how confident people, investors and companies, are in the future potential of btc.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:25:55 PM

Sure it does. However, I think a more interesting and important number to point out would be the total amount of money invested in the bitcoin infrastructure.  This number will really show you how confident people, investors and companies, are in the future potential of btc.

No doubt we will see many new users and companies entering into the world of bitcoin in future and that will surely increase the price of bitcoin in future.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:12:24 AM

No doubt we will see many new users and companies entering into the world of bitcoin in future and that will surely increase the price of bitcoin in future.
With our continuous support it can happen, right now we are already in a progressive stage as the gambling industry is backing the bitcoins so hard, this as as evidence by the increasing value of bitcoins today.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:32:20 AM

With our continuous support it can happen, right now we are already in a progressive stage as the gambling industry is backing the bitcoins so hard, this as as evidence by the increasing value of bitcoins today.

but really bitcoin now gathers more trust to people because many of us see it potential to earn money by it, as we can see price pumps today and surely we can earn more enough money by this state, and thats really important for bitcoin price really tells everything to it and by price it can market itself and can attract more user the morr the user the more people will use it.

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:49:12 AM

but really bitcoin now gathers more trust to people because many of us see it potential to earn money by it, as we can see price pumps today and surely we can earn more enough money by this state, and thats really important for bitcoin price really tells everything to it and by price it can market itself and can attract more user the morr the user the more people will use it.
I think the most people who can benefit and the price would really matters to them are the traders, everyday they earn huge amount of money taking advantage of the price fluctuation, they are those people who as a good eye in identifying the opportunity in daily trading.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:47:36 PM

Price is really matter for traders and othe people who seriously working with bitcoin, for newbies is doesn't matter for sure cause they don't understand many things.
If the price keep fluctuating or unstable, its good for the traders because they can benefit from it doing day trading. Bitcoin is precious for the many that is why they are holding it and hoping to profit in the future.
I think for any price will be very needed and very important. no exception for anyone? including newbie? newbie also includes users of bitcoin dude? of course they will see the price is right to start buying bitcoin?
the price is very important for anyone dude Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: