Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304448 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:14:45 PM

Yes I think the price does matter for the most of us because if you trade you are always looking at the price and the same rule applies for investing in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:50:00 PM

Yes I think the price does matter for the most of us because if you trade you are always looking at the price and the same rule applies for investing in it.
I think most of users consider increasing price and its fluctuations, for a stable price there is not much attraction for others.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:00:21 PM

Yes, price is one of the most important things for traders and miners cause they are living for this earings, for other common users price is also matter when they are buying something online.

Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:40:01 PM

Yes, price is one of the most important things for traders and miners cause they are living for this earings, for other common users price is also matter when they are buying something online.
I think the price matters from most bitcoin users, and add the services they will get the reason the price matter to them.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:47:00 PM

Not one of the most, but the most important aspect for traders and miners. Their only motive is to make profit, and that's it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:35:21 AM

Not one of the most, but the most important aspect for traders and miners. Their only motive is to make profit, and that's it.
You nailed it right, as for the stage of bitcoins most users are traders and miners and they really make a good profit, if by the time the price will be stable that would only means that traders will not make good profit anymore like what they are experiencing right now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ning_chang

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 03:50:34 AM

The price of the bitcoin really matters. If the bitcoin price go down many signature campaign will open. But if the price go up as we can see last week. Many signature campaign closed and lowerd their signature campaign reward
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:42:10 AM

Yes the price does matter for us all we are using it and the price is because of that important, otherwise you would not know the worth of the bitcoin.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:47:27 AM

I think the price matters from most bitcoin users, and add the services they will get the reason the price matter to them.

It is, the price of bitcoin is really matters for all bitcoin's user. If the price of bitcoin is high, many people will use bitcoin and if the bitcoin's price goes down many peolple will stop using bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:33:07 AM

It is, the price of bitcoin is really matters for all bitcoin's user. If the price of bitcoin is high, many people will use bitcoin and if the bitcoin's price goes down many peolple will stop using bitcoin.
The value of bitcoins depends on the price and its number of users but in the eyes of the people the price is more evident than the number of users as we cannot ascertain it easily, so when the price is high it is already presume that there are a huge number of users as we are not in the launch stage yet that the price can be manipulated by some whales. Any movement of the price is absolutely due to the reason of the supply and demand so the movement is legitimate.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:18:07 AM

Yes the price does matter for us all we are using it and the price is because of that important, otherwise you would not know the worth of the bitcoin.

Without the price bitcoin will be worthless and people tend just to ignore bitcoin if it's price is nothing. That is why price is does really matter
and important for the things that we are using.
Especially in bitcoin, it is really important.

Vires in Numeris
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:24:27 AM

I am totally agree with you...

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 10:36:14 AM

If I answer you no then I'll be lying. Even though my hope is for us to see 1 btc equivalent to 1 btc some day with the price of fiat mean nothing to us, the current movement of the price still gives us the indication in how well accepted btc is and its demand. I do agree with your reasoning but until the I will still closely follow the btc price movement.

Yeah, price really does matter and if we are telling that we don't care about the price of bitcoin and it doesn't matter, you can be considered
as a liar. And that's the market of bitcoin is all about, the price movement of it. All of us are watching the price of it.

Vires in Numeris
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:43:43 PM

For true devotees of Bitcoin, the price of the digital currency is almost irrelevant. They believe in its inherent value or, more frequently, cannot see any value at all in the alternative of government issued fiat currency. Price is therefore not a concern. At the other end of the spectrum, for those that harbor what appears to be an irrational hatred of Bitcoin and anything to do with it, the exchange rate also matters little. They were screaming that it was all worthless when the price was at over $1000, and somehow convince themselves that an exchange rate of over 200 times what it was before that bubble proves their point. For the vast majority of people somewhere in the middle, however, the price of the currency in Dollar, Euro, Yuan or whatever terms is important.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/does-the-price-of-bitcoin-matter-cm476312#ixzz3a1cH4qcU

of course that price of bitcoin matters for many things, first one is amount of altcoins traders, they will trade most expensive currency probably and most popular, so they will always trade bitcoin

and second is people, people trust expensive currency and not cheap ones so of course that if bitcoin will be expensive more people will use it, so i think that price really matters

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Chris4210x

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 01:35:09 PM

of course that price of bitcoin matters for many things, first one is amount of altcoins traders, they will trade most expensive currency probably and most popular, so they will always trade bitcoin

and second is people, people trust expensive currency and not cheap ones so of course that if bitcoin will be expensive more people will use it, so i think that price really matters

That is a good point, maybe people trust and value a more expensive currency than a cheap one because it's more precious. But would you like to use such a strong currency for your daily live consumption, like ordering a drink? I always struggle to use bitcoin for daily purchases because I don´t want to pay $5 for a coffee and $6 for a coffee the next day.

Usually, people will use the currency of their environment, the currency they get paid in and the currency they can use for daily consumption. If you do everything in BTC, the price does not matter.

Visit us at www.payger.com
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:24:41 PM

Yeah, price really does matter and if we are telling that we don't care about the price of bitcoin and it doesn't matter, you can be considered
as a liar. And that's the market of bitcoin is all about, the price movement of it. All of us are watching the price of it.
Well, if you're a hunter bitcoin true, then the price will not be a problem for you, but I think for most people, the price of bitcoin is something that is important, because it could create a global net profit increased or decreased
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 05:38:38 PM

Well, if you're a hunter bitcoin true, then the price will not be a problem for you, but I think for most people, the price of bitcoin is something that is important, because it could create a global net profit increased or decreased

yes for most people the price of bitcoin matter who have a large number of bitcoin in their wallets while those who do not have any bitcoin do not care about it, but if they are online earners of bitcoin then they will care.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:42:39 PM

That is a good point, maybe people trust and value a more expensive currency than a cheap one because it's more precious. But would you like to use such a strong currency for your daily live consumption, like ordering a drink? I always struggle to use bitcoin for daily purchases because I don´t want to pay $5 for a coffee and $6 for a coffee the next day.

That is the reason why I don't treat bitcoin to be the main source of my general expenses and to support my livings.

I care for the price because in the first place, I treat bitcoin as an investment.

It's really different from any currencies since it has an active price volatility.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:48:05 PM

Nowadays the more important thing than price of bitcoin is that what will be the price of bitcoin around halving?

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 08:17:41 PM

Nowadays the more important thing than price of bitcoin is that what will be the price of bitcoin around halving?

The halving is indeed the main thing. The whole reason the price is rising is because of the halving. Which makes it risky to hold bitcoins for after the halving...
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: