Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 212 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the Price of Bitcoin Matter?  (Read 304450 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

Price really matter for many people and also traders, bitcoin is popular just cause of price at my opinion, other advantages is also good but price is the main advanyage.

The price is the basic thing and the motivation to  become rich in future, if bitcoin doesn't hold any value then majority of us would have quit since long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 06:02:45 PM

The best example was the bot at Yobit exchange, they already seeing how the bot works but they still fall into the trap. I don't know if they can't see the obvious, the bot just pumping the coin to be able to profit with people who don't think what's going on first. They don't even bother to ask people around the chat why's the price going up...

I don't know anything about this Yobit exchange (btw, it is a taboo word in my native language, lol), but if what you say is true, it smells fishy and most likely means that they are going to scam their users soon...

Remember Willy the Bot?
These smaller exchanges always operate in favor of the exchange owner(s).

Bittrex is doing the exact same thing with certain altcoin markets.

It's not fair but I don't really see this as scamming. It's more as insider trading. Let's call it cheating

I think all major exchanges are doing the same, but because of volume traded it is more difficult to notice. Unless they lose the last remnants of decency and begin cheating openly, of course. A few years ago I caught Craptsy front-running their orders (with irresistible proofs). This didn't bode well, and now we see what's become of that exchange...

Needless to say that in "real" world such things incur severe penalties from supervising bodies (like CFTC and SEC in the US)

opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:34:56 PM

Price really matter for many people and also traders, bitcoin is popular just cause of price at my opinion, other advantages is also good but price is the main advanyage.

The price is the basic thing and the motivation to  become rich in future, if bitcoin doesn't hold any value then majority of us would have quit since long time.

Price is really important when it comes to bitcoin as we keep on watching the price movements on regular basis so price does matters.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 11:09:56 PM

Price is really important when it comes to bitcoin as we keep on watching the price movements on regular basis so price does matters.

If there is no price then there will be no bitcoin, people are attracted towards it only because of its price and the fluctuations.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:28:58 AM

Price is important when it comes to everything.We have a tendency to give less importance to things that are cheap.If bitcoin was sold at 0.0 $ per coin,nobody were interested in it as much as people now are

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:36:46 AM

Price is important when it comes to everything.We have a tendency to give less importance to things that are cheap.If bitcoin was sold at 0.0 $ per coin,nobody were interested in it as much as people now are

I very much agree. People dont care if it has no price. Try giving a person a stone he will not take it because it has no price. Then try to say that stone is worth 100 dollars. Lets see if he still dont want it
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:47:12 AM

I very much agree. People dont care if it has no price. Try giving a person a stone he will not take it because it has no price. Then try to say that stone is worth 100 dollars. Lets see if he still dont want it

Yeah and I don't see anything wrong in it, everyone here is to earn money and everyone wants money, and if bitcoin would be worthless then nobody would have wasted  their time in it.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:06:13 AM

Yeah, if something doesn't have value then it will be useless and people will dumped it. That's the importance why does the price of bitcoin
really matters. And we are all depending on it.

Vires in Numeris
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:26:33 AM

The BTC price is a speculation game in itself, so I think that gives it a lot of importance. It influences the emotions of people when prices swing from high to low, and vice versa. We all have expectations on when to hold, buy, or sell and the most profitable price to us.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:58:51 AM

The BTC price is a speculation game in itself, so I think that gives it a lot of importance. It influences the emotions of people when prices swing from high to low, and vice versa. We all have expectations on when to hold, buy, or sell and the most profitable price to us.

That's very true it is the most helpful way to know for that 3 things in trading, when to hold, to buy and to sell.
So bitcoins price is very important and it is non sense if we are using bitcoin if it doesn't have value.

Vires in Numeris
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:30:41 AM

I think this is not just about the speculation dude yes I know that speculation is also quite an affect on the price but the final end is the demand market itself. high price with the high price of bitcoin proportional so that's why if you want to see the high prices then you must get a lot of users
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:27:55 AM

Wanna know if th price matters?

Start investing in bitcoin and you'll know the importance and the real role of bitcoin price.

That's true once you get in trading you will know it and basically even a cent counts. You will always wanted the price of bitcoin will high when you are going to sell it, and you want it low when you want to buy it.
That is very true. If you've invested the money you have in the form of bitcoin, I assure you, every day you will always see the development of bitcoin
The price of Bitcoin is the most important in Bitcoin because you can do almost everything with it and that is nice and if the price is high you can earn a lot of money with it so that is nice.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you cant control it and that is the most risky thing also in Bitcoin.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:55:49 AM

Start investing in bitcoin and you'll know the importance and the real role of bitcoin price.
The price is just so important it decide many things with in Bitcoin. The price is going to depend if users are going to invest in Bitcoin or going to sell there investments.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:56:54 AM

That's true once you get in trading you will know it and basically even a cent counts. You will always wanted the price of bitcoin will high when you are going to sell it, and you want it low when you want to buy it.
That is very true. If you've invested the money you have in the form of bitcoin, I assure you, every day you will always see the development of bitcoin
The price of Bitcoin is the most important in Bitcoin because you can do almost everything with it and that is nice and if the price is high you can earn a lot of money with it so that is nice.
But the bad thing of Bitcoin is that you cant control it and that is the most risky thing also in Bitcoin.
The price of bitcoins is its face, if the price will go down, it always implies a negative indication. We need to help the price of the bitcoin to be more stable and let us hope that it will continue to rise to gain the trust and support of the big players in the industry.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:07:55 AM

The price of bitcoins is its face, if the price will go down, it always implies a negative indication. We need to help the price of the bitcoin to be more stable and let us hope that it will continue to rise to gain the trust and support of the big players in the industry.

we as normal traders don't even make a dent in the price individually. people need to group up in order to form solid buy support. even then it will be very difficult as whales will still be able to dump through the buy support.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:15:13 AM

we as normal traders don't even make a dent in the price individually. people need to group up in order to form solid buy support. even then it will be very difficult as whales will still be able to dump through the buy support.
Yeah! that is partially true, but I think the whales in bitcoin is not really that big that would affect much the  price movement when they dump. Bitcoins has a lot of its users with individual accounts and since it has been existing for a long time, it is already owned by a lot of people. It is not like an altcoins where some only own a large portion of the total distribution.

Apparently, it can be notice with the way the price reacts and in the market, there is really no abrupt increase or decrease in any event, therefore I can say that there is more likely equal distribution of coins nowadays compared to its early stage.

DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:25:03 AM

The price of Bitcoin does matter a lot to the investors who use it as a store of value and to the speculators who play the trading game on the exchanges. For everyone else who only tries to use it as a digital currency it doesn't matter so much because at the end of the day it's just a sum of money that you have decided to pay instead of fiat. Of course if the price of Bitcoin is higher you will be able to buy more things with it but everyone should decide for themselves how they want to use Bitcoin.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:25:39 AM

Yeah we need to recommend it to people around us to use bitcoin, and if there are more users then it will take price to higher level and if price is high then we can expect more users.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:54:52 AM

Yeah! that is partially true, but I think the whales in bitcoin is not really that big that would affect much the  price movement when they dump. Bitcoins has a lot of its users with individual accounts and since it has been existing for a long time, it is already owned by a lot of people. It is not like an altcoins where some only own a large portion of the total distribution.

Apparently, it can be notice with the way the price reacts and in the market, there is really no abrupt increase or decrease in any event, therefore I can say that there is more likely equal distribution of coins nowadays compared to its early stage.

it depends on the exchange as each exchange has its own order book. i consider bitcoin whales to be whales when they have at least 2000-3000btc and at least $1,000,000 in fiat. in some cases whales even team up to get the price where they want. and the thing is that there are not just a few whales. there are hundreds of these whales. together they rule the market.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:43:42 PM

yeah there are many ways that you can see that the price will be very important in bitcoin itself when you try to investment or to trade in bitcoin. then the price will be very important let alone a high price. it will always awaited by many people. the price is very important
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 212 »
  Print  

Jump to: