Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Based only on what you see above, what type of entity is that?  (Voting closed: May 19, 2015, 12:04:35 PM)
Philanthropic Organization - 0 (0%)
Investment Company - 3 (13%)
A Charity - 7 (30.4%)
A Think Tank - 0 (0%)
or none of the above - 13 (56.5%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICISI (Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, an Ideas)  (Read 4931 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 02:34:52 AM

Anyone else notice the intense persuasion there?  Looks like Armis just let "anyone" in again.  And he's now considering comments for possible future support to be "sponsors" - lol

I have still trust in Armis and his idea and will continue to support it, and as soon as i have everything in personal life sorted will also make my game/site a sponsor.

Keep on the good work!

seems like reading and understanding what you're talking about isn't your top priority.
If you read it correctly, xpooky is already a sponsor for PICISI and when ''his personal life is sorted'' he will make HIS game/site a sponsor to for PICISI. So one sponsor who owns a site and make it a sponsor too. Armis isn't letting anyone in again.

I still don't understand why you're so focused on misinformation about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 02:37:33 AM

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how ethical it was while you were thinking about it?
I was unethical as a though, it was unethical when you started to process, it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that said you would not do such things, it was unethical when you used it to access the site, it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did.
that applies to each of the accounts that you made that have any relation to PICISI.

To call yourself "honest and ethical" after admitting to mass unethical behavior is a liar admitting to being a liar and wanting credit for momentarily telling the truth.

You copied and pasted that exact same text in as least two other threads (so far).  It appears your MO is post the same bullshit in multiple places (even threads I'm not involved in), hoping the person will be forced to do the same to defend themselves and reduce their credibility.

I won't play your unethical game.  My response to this BS post was in another thread, and I won't copy/paste it here.  You can read my response:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11405829#msg11405829

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 04:57:29 AM

-snip-
Thank you! Where/How are you planning to store raised funds?

Keep asking Muhammed Zakir!  Don't let him ignore your question!   Smiley

I am in a neutral position. I still haven't "clearly" understood about PICISI. So hearing both sides...

That's a very good question but I don't exactly understand it, please rephrase the question with elaboration.

I don't understand. If you didn't understand what I asked, how can it be a very good question?

When you raise funds, you need to store it somewhere before giving it to the person who started crowdfunding or is the funds send directly to the user's address when sponsors fund it?

Armis, please don't ignore.

Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:59:51 AM

This is going nowhere.  You know what you're doing is wrong (and illegal) but you won't change anything because you have a "get of jail free" card in the form of anonymity.  You don't care if most people initially think you're a charity because it helps with donations.  You're trying to see if you can build community support to continue your long con - but I believe this community is smarter than you think.

A good scam buster knows when to step back and let the scammer continue to damage himself.  That is what I'm going to do.  I'm still going to contact your sponsors/supporters (I haven't yet) and link them to the PICSIS website I'm building so you can't fool more gullible people.  This will happen in the next couple days week (I have an important exam on Tuesday I need to study for). (If you have a problem with this, you'll have to step out of the shadows and deal with me legally, like an non-scamming adult.)

But I'm done arguing in circles with you.  WHEN YOU ARE READY to address the community's issues, back your words up and make changes, contact me and I'll help you.  But don't contact me until you are sincere about your desire to do things the proper, trustworthy way.

Defend that?  What class did you learn that in?  You are deVod of any class, you are trying to extort information from me that I have absolutely no obligation to disclose and you talk about class?

You go to 7 different threads in addition to 3 PICISI sponsor thread and defame my username's character and you talk about Class, you threaten to create websites, create BCT user names, and then use them to impersonate PICISI and you talk about CLASS, no that VOD, class does no reside in the mind or heart that thinks on those things acts in those ways and refused to turn from his wickedness. 

You have no moral right to talk about class, it's be over 24 hours for you to look at the facts and make a good determination of what is actually true but instead of using that time to study the facts you used them to slander and defame my username. 

Class, you should be ashamed of yourself, and those who will protect your evil deed should be equally ashamed of themselves.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:01:56 AM

Again, this post is a copy/paste from another thread.  How many times do I need to restate the obvious?

My final reply to this anonymous scammer can be found here later in this thread.  I will not reply further to either thread as he will not stand behind what he posts.   Undecided

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976704.msg11406506#msg11406506

GOOD LUCK!   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 05:08:55 AM

-snip-

Keep asking Muhammed Zakir!  Don't let him ignore your question!   Smiley

I am in a neutral position. I still haven't "clearly" understood about PICISI. So hearing both sides...

That's a very good question but I don't exactly understand it, please rephrase the question with elaboration.

I don't understand. If you didn't understand what I asked, how can it be a very good question?

When you raise funds, you need to store it somewhere before giving it to the person who started crowdfunding or is the funds send directly to the user's address when sponsors fund it?

Muhammed, I am not ignoring you.

When I read your question the first time I thought I understood it and simply didn't know the answer, then when I read it the second time and thought I understood it I believed I would need consultation to answer it, then when I read it the third time and thought I understood it I was going to answer it based on what I though was the question but then I realized that if my presumption was incorrect that I would be answering the wrong question and perhaps seen as dodging the question, so instead I simply asked you to rephrase the question with more detail so that I could try to understand it as you are asking.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:40:21 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:09:46 AM by Muhammed Zakir

-snip-

When I read your question the first time I thought I understood it and simply didn't know the answer, then when I read it the second time and thought I understood it I believed I would need consultation to answer it, then when I read it the third time and thought I understood it I was going to answer it based on what I though was the question but then I realized that if my presumption was incorrect that I would be answering the wrong question and perhaps seen as dodging the question, so instead I simply asked you to rephrase the question with more detail so that I could try to understand it as you are asking.

Frankly, I am disappointed to see that reply. I don't know how more can I simplify it. Undecided

Post the answer to what you understood from my question. PM me if you can't post here. I will post here if the answer you gave is what I wanted to know.

Edit: Rephrased question: When you receive money from crowdfunding, will you be holding onto it or sending it instantly to the person that would eventually get it?

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:48:02 AM

-snip-

Frankly, I am disappointed to see that reply. I don't know how more can I simplify it. Undecided

Post the answer to what you understood from my question. PM me if you can't post here. I will post here if the answer you gave is what I wanted to know.

Edit: Rephrased question: When you receive money from crowdfunding, will you be holding onto it or sending it instantly to the person that would eventually get it?

Muhammed, I didn't ask for simplification I asked for more clarity.

I now have more clarity, as it turns out it was nothing like what I thought you were talking about.

Here is your answer:
When someone goes to the site they will have the opportunity to collect funds in fiat and CC, the fiat is collected by way of Paypal the organizer receives their share of the donation and the site receives its share of the donation.    For CC, depending on what the host CC sponsor is all other CCs donated to that campaign will be immediately converted to the host CC sponsor's CC and held for the duration of the campaign or until the organizer wants to use the funds to use the services of the Campaign Contractors.  In that case we will escrow all of the funds necessary for that particular transaction and upon the customer's satisfaction with the services provided the escrowed funds are released to the contractor.  feedback will be issued by the escrow agent and both parties are encouraged to leave feedback too.

In that example every CC donation was an example where the CC was used as a currency not simply as a commodity,  then whoever the host currency sponsor is is also receiving some market appreciation to the extent of all of the funds that are being converted from the donated currency to the host CC.  And lastly when the organizer used the services of the campaign contractor to do work for the campaign (video, article, music, etc...) then the host CC money is used a second time.   

I only mentioned 1 sponsorship opportunity in that example there are 5 to each account and 3 of them could have multiple sponsors. 

Oh, and because of we expect to have a sea of sponsors as well as the nature of CC in terms of microfinance we could assure each and every campaign that is approved will receive some level of funding and some level of sponsorship if they want it -- every campaign will get something.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:41:10 AM

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:33:47 AM

I just received a private message from Armis.  I have no idea why he/she thought it's a good idea to send this to me:  

Vod is using a scammy account to give the false impression that he speaks for PICISI, but worse than that he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund, not sponsor requested any refund.  In fact 1 has indicated that his next new business will also be a PICISI sponsor.

This is outrageous, not only because Vod is purporting to be associated with PICISI, but he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.  Note that the thread is locked and apparently only unlocked when Vod want to make a new entry.   That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.0

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JxJSZzvr1kE/VVmSnbffU7I/AAAAAAAABB8/ExyvzC62wR4/w1218-h685-no/vod%2B3.png[/im]

Oh and the nonsense didn't stop there,
 - creating a fake "official PICISI" accounts  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a fake "offical PICISI" account  - no longer is use.  Determined it was too close to your PICISI username to be ethical to use
 - creating a PICSIS account (see spelling) - can't find this username, but it wasn't created by me.
 - creating a pickissy account - the official account used by the official PICISI site.  The only account legally authorized to speak on behalf of the website.

You forgot this one:

- creating a fake "Armis_" account- not created my me.  Probably created by Armis to make me look bad.  I have left the "Armis_" account negative trust.  Feel free to let me know if you find any others.

I'm too honest and ethical to create fake accounts to try and steal donations - and the Administrators of the site can see this.

The only account that is used is Pickissy - the one that actually represents the official PICISI project.  The official PICISI site does not ask for donations.  Ignore any other user names presented to you by a known scammer.

You created fake accounts then later 'determine' that it was unethical then closed them.   But some how you could not see how unethical it was while you were thinking about it?

It was unethical when you thought about, that was the time to remove it, but you failed to,
it was unethical when you started the process, that was the 2nd time your conscious told you to reconsider, but you dismissed it,
it was unethical when you agreed to the terms of the site that essentially said operate by the golden rule, but you refused,
it was unethical when you used it to access the site, with that username but by this time there was no more good in you to stand for righteousness,
it was unethical when you used it to create an entry, and by this time your heart had to be beating faster because you knew or should have known that your wrong would be found out.
it was unethical when you allowed it to remain as long as you did. this is when other probably told you: "what are you doing?"  "Stop that", "take it down", "you're going to regret that", "I don't think you should do that", "that's going to be a problem for you",  "be careful with that I'm not sure if anyone is going to have your back on that" ... and only then was it "determined" that it was unethical.

and it wasn't for only one fake account, or two phony accounts, it was for at least THREE FRAUDULENT REPRESENTATIONS that you identified as unethical.  But it doesn't end there, you still created other accounts for the sole purpose of misrepresenting yourself as someone authorized to represent PICISI.  And have the audacity to claim that because the start-up hasn't started that you have the right to freely abuse and mistreat it. What are you some corporate abortionist?  

Then, after all of that you actually call yourself "honest and ethical" even after admitting to mass unethical behavior-- how pathological is that?

As indicated on the subject line of the correspondence, we believe this information is newsworthy and should be covered by those in the media.
If you are not part of the media please let me know and I will remove your name from the list, if you are associated with the media but don't want correspondence from me or anyone on behalf of PICISI please let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Thank you

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 08:59:33 AM

As indicated on the subject line of the correspondence, we believe this information is newsworthy and should be covered by those in the media.
If you are not part of the media please let me know and I will remove your name from the list, if you are associated with the media but don't want correspondence from me or anyone on behalf of PICISI please let me know and I will remove you from the list.

Thank you

The messages you've sent me are not even remotely interesting to anyone. The media is not your personal army.

I don't want to receive any messages from you.

Done, your name was removed.

As for what the media decides to cover I've got a good feeling this is going to get far more traction than you expect.  Get your popcorn.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:02:41 AM

For those wonderings
This is the real and only Official PICISI account. From the beginning, we've made it clear, that is was the only account linked Officially to PICISI.

This account is the real and the only Official PICISI account.  Your claim and usage of our company name is fraudulent, as proven by an anonymous user and an imaginary company.

Don't be fooled - it will all be explained in the website launching next week.  

I have only noticed 'he' has wrong to write the forum username : Offical PICISI.
an archive page: https://archive.is/H9KJm  (for security).

Thank you for pointing this out redsn0w - I would hate to have started my new company with a spelling mistake.

There is no need for your security, even though it is commendable.  I don't intend to delete anything - I plan on conducting myself with morals and ethics as the proud owner of the official "PICKISSY" website.      Smiley

isn't it weird that someone who is claiming an other member is a scammer, has created a false account of the Project he accuse of being a scam?

Doesn't look right.

Everything can be answered when it's not a scam, he didn't asked. He just put false accusations.

This may help answer your question:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060460.msg11392537#msg11392537

We have created this account to stop the trademark poaching from the bitcointak username PICISI.  He does NOT represent our upcoming website or our company.

There's no credibility in your actions so far.

Hypocrite much?  You are using an anonymous account to poach our company name and solicit fraudulent donations in our company name.  No credibility in that and it makes us look bad.

We've generously given you a week.  Hope you make use of it!   Talk to you then.

The OFFICIAL PICISI account.

No one has the 'power' to proclaim himself the 'official account'. Armis has said that Official PICISI or Offical PICISI is not the official forum account of the PICISI 'project'.

The owner of the company has the right to state an official account.  The anonymous account Armis owns no company - he just pretends to, to solicit fraudulent donations.

Vod, is this your doings? Creating imposter accounts that are meant to appear be an account associated with someone that takes money from others (be it donations or otherwise) is generally considered scammy behavior. Although this may or may not be the intention, it would be very easy to use this account to get Armis's customers/sponsors/donators to give you money when that is not the intention.

I believe the intention of the Official PICISI account is to build a parody/education website dedicated to exposing long term scams, as he outlined in his post on my thread.  I believe it's covered under Fair Use and is perfectly legal, esp since Armis doesn't own any trademarks - he is just all talk.  There is no way a reasonable person would confuse the "Official PICISI" account with Armis since the website is called under a different name and Armis doesn't even have a website yet.

If there is any indication of scammy behavior on that thread - if he tries to impersonate Armis or solicit any money - if he even posts a bitcoin address - I will join you in leaving negative trust on his account.   Let's watch his Last Online and see if he is logging in to impersonate and scam.

In the meantime, let's give it a week and see what happens.  Who knows?  Armis may decide to do the right thing and step out of the shadows and I believe the Official PICSIS account when he claims he will step down and cease all operations.  

And if he doesn't, PICSIS will become the fake account since he will be poaching on a registered trademark.  Smiley

We have decided we will use this name instead - Pickissy - as our official website and forum account. This will avoid any claims that we are trying to impersonate the account "PICISI" or the scammer account "Armis".

It is the phonetic pronunciation of our website name.  Pick-issy

Pickissy - Exposing the Long Con

I, personally, no longer give a fuck about this place. It's hit the scumbaggery critical mass a while ago, it's no longer about bitcoin. It's about making money off bitcoin, about *selling* warez & hacked accounts, about loansharking and getting pickpocketed in the lending section, about running second-rate scams in the "securities" section, about buying and selling accounts, about posting shit just to get paid from a sig ad, about running ponzis and about fucking moron marks who "play" them.

Well, you must give a "fuck" if you keep posting here.  I know when I lose respect for a website I just leave.  I don't continue to engage with it.  I don't feel a need to insult the others who still go there.  And I certainly don't make a throw away account - I always stand behind my words.

But you're right about the shitfest.  It seems to come in waves - some weeks there is a lot of scamming and then other weeks there is hardly anything at all.

(Time to move on from this thread.  Look forward to the new Pickissy website next week!)

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 09:36:45 AM

Thank you

The messages you've sent me are not even remotely interesting to anyone. The media is not your personal army.

I don't want to receive any messages from you.

If he was sending unsolicited PM to forum users (and you are a forum user) IMO you should report him for this spammy behaviour.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:59:53 AM

If he was sending unsolicited PM to forum users (and you are a forum user) IMO you should report him for this spammy behaviour.

I did report this message.

Got him banned maybe?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:42:00 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2015, 12:14:08 AM by Armis

I did report this message.

Got him banned maybe?

Actually, when he reported "spam" apparently he expected them not to read the information, apparently they read it.   The bigger matter is being addressed on many fronts presently away from the visible threads.  

This is the quiet time before the storm.

pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:09:01 AM

This is the quiet time before the storm.

When is this storm?  Is it as real in your mind as your "media frenzy"?

Dramatic flair with a huge dose of ego.

Roll Eyes
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:18:07 AM

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

Thanks for your kind and supportive words  we are nearing closer to site and coin launch:

1) recruit a min. of 6 admins, we now have 2;  
2) secure a min of 20 sponsors, we now have 23: (www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Crypto Database, Einsteinium, Metal Coin, HYPER, Hobonickels, Energy Coin, World Aid Coin, Artsry Coin, GSM, Sativacoin, Magi coin, HTML5, Coin2, Aricoin, NXT, Gridcoin, Goldpieces, MakingMoneyHoney.com, and Triangles); [goal achieved & surpassed]
3) secure a min of 8 campaigns to crowd fund, we now have 6;
4) recruit a min of 1 referral agent, we now have 1; [goal achieved]:
5) associate with a min of 2 promotion contractors, we now have 15: [goal achieved & surpassed]
6) associate with a min of 1 campaign contractor, we now have 12; [goal achieved & surpassed]
and
7) publish a min of 5 ‘about PICISI’ articles, we now have 12, [goal achieved & surpassed] .

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:41:09 AM

Well I hope you guys work this out Smiley Armis I am still interested in what you propose. Actually I would be interested in working with you much more closely in the future you are a bright chap!

Not even from this thread.   Roll Eyes   Another copy/paste spam fest.  You drinking tonight Armis? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:28:27 AM

ARmis is NOT a scammer. He is trying to make things happen

Vod created many impostor accounts to misrepresent PICISI, one of those accounts (pickissy) he uses frequently in an effort to misrepresent PICISI and to wrongly claim that he speaks for me.  This notice is written to  demand that Vod stop misrepresenting PICISI, to stop falsely speaking for me, and to stop harassing me, PICISI, PICISI sponsors, and all those who wish to legitimately discuss and consider PICISI.

It is considered "scammy" to create impostor accounts, Vod created at least 3 of them (Official PICISI, Offical PICISI, and Pickissy).  It is considered a 'scam' to used such impostor accounts to give people the impression that they speak for the person or entity being misrepresented -- Vod has done both.

If someone created an account 'Official Theymos' it would be considered 'scammy', if they then used the account to give others the impression that they speak for 'Theymos' or for 'bitcointalk.org' it would be considered misrepresentation EVEN if they later created a website called 'theofficialbitcointalk.org'. 

The simple fact is it would be misbehavior because it would misrepresent the truth and seek to deceive the innocent.

Vod's misbehaviors is currently being discussed with numerous levels of authority on this site and outside of this site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: