Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?  (Voting closed: May 15, 2015, 12:44:53 PM)
Yes - 12 (54.5%)
No - 10 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Defense against Armis' OVERWHELM AND CONFUSE ongoing attack  (Read 3594 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:07:36 PM

What services are being provided by PICISI at what cost to the people who would invest / pay for said services?

That's a good question, however premature.

As a crowd funding site, there are a number of fees for services.  Specific values have not been determined for most of them, however there are some guidelines.  For example the fee we will charge a campaign organizer to raise fiat on our site will be less than the cost to raise fiat on Indiegogo or Kickstarter.   The fee to raise CC is not yet determined.  The fee to the organizer for receiving sponsors donation is likely to be about 15% (host CC is free),  and if someone brings their own sponsor to support their campaign the fee will be higher than use of our sponsors.  

Campaign Donation
1) fiat      --- will be lower then Indie and Kick
2) cryptocurrency  --- Not Yet Determined NYD

Sponsorships
3) host CC Sponsorship (profile sponsor) - no fee
4) sponsor donor perk contract  - NYD               
5) sponsor advertising perk contract - NYD
6) video sponsorship contract - NYD
7) organizer generated sponsorship - NYD

8) Contractor Contract (fee paid at closing) - NYD

Now let's say you are a sponsor and want to sponsor a campaign, you would likely have multiple choices, however all are subject to the will of the organizer to have a sponsor and to have any particular sponsor.  In other words they could say no.  But for this example let's say of the three choices they have a) sponsor CC, b)select own CC,  or c) Pi, the likelihood is great that they will select a) sponsor because that is the only one paying the organizer to make that selection.  

After they make that selection and the campaign app is complete it will be shopped to the sponsors, it has not been determined yet if the host CC selection will be first to $1 (CC equal) or highest bid.  But for this example let's make it first to $1 gets tthe deal if the organizer accepts.   The organizer gets all of those funds (no fee).  the video sponsorship will be up for bid with the host CC having right of first refusal, and the other sponsorships Perks and campaign are open to multiple sponsors with the organizer's ok.

So campaign that are very attractive will likely have lots of sponsors, certainly many sponsor offers.

Now let's say that during the campaign the organizer wants to promote his campaign, he may request a campaign contractors to do an article or some other service.  PICISI will be the middleman for the deal and escrow the funds.  once it is done to the satisfaction of the organizer (client) the contractor is paid and feedback is left by the escrow agent and the other parties are expected to leave feedback too.

Many times PICISI will see a campaign that we want to help promote too, that is what our Promotion Contractors are for, they do PICISI assignments and we pay them with Pi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:34:45 PM

I clicked this thread because I thought it was about a charity.

the OP lead you in that direction by making the suggestion in the question.  so its reasonable to make that selection.

had you looked up PICISI you likely would not have made that selection because you would have known what it was.

No, I read the current thread title a couple of minutes ago.  I've never heard of PICISI before, to my knowledge.  I thought it was possibly a charity Vod was representing.

That is what I was saying that you were lead by the OP.

When OP wrote: "Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?"   

the word "charitable" was the lead.  Had he put "Investment" or "Philanthropic" or "Invention" or any other derivation of any one of the words in the name it would have been a lead in that direction.  Had he simply asked the generic question of: "What type of business do you think they are in?"  you would have a more pure (less skewed) result.

You know the name of the company isn't 6 words long, that would be unreasonable.   The company name is PICISI and that is why people rarely see all of the other words and why they are always in parenthesis when properly presented.  Again by leaving out the parenthesis he lead you to wrongfully believe that it was the name of the company.

The name of the company is one word "PICISI" pronounced (pick-easy)   

Now, when you look at this "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas" how many comas do you see and where are they?  Clearly the collection of words are designed to be said as a phrase and to have meaning.   The meaning is: 'a place where industrious (inventors, entrepreneurs, creators) could go to get funding'.

When the OP saw it it was in context it said a 'crowdfunding site (under construction)' but of course he quotes it out of context.

So given the multiple leads and omissions why would anyone reasonably expect a more fair outcome?

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

I clicked this thread because I thought it was about a charity.

the OP lead you in that direction by making the suggestion in the question.  so its reasonable to make that selection.

had you looked up PICISI you likely would not have made that selection because you would have known what it was.

No, I read the current thread title a couple of minutes ago.  I've never heard of PICISI before, to my knowledge.  I thought it was possibly a charity Vod was representing.

That is what I was saying that you were lead by the OP.

When OP wrote: "Would a reasonable person look at this title and assume it was a charitable organization?"  

the word "charitable" was the lead.  Had he put "Investment" or "Philanthropic" or "Invention" or any other derivation of any one of the words in the name it would have been a lead in that direction.  Had he simply asked the generic question of: "What type of business do you think they are in?"  you would have a more pure (less skewed) result.

You know the name of the company isn't 6 words long, that would be unreasonable.   The company name is PICISI and that is why people rarely see all of the other words and why they are always in parenthesis when properly presented.  Again by leaving out the parenthesis he lead you to wrongfully believe that it was the name of the company.

The name of the company is one word "PICISI" pronounced (pick-easy)    

Now, when you look at this "Philanthropic Investment and Charity for Inventions, Startups, and Ideas" how many comas do you see and where are they?  Clearly the collection of words are designed to be said as a phrase and to have meaning.   The meaning is: 'a place where industrious (inventors, entrepreneurs, creators) could go to get funding'.

When the OP saw it it was in context it said a 'crowdfunding site (under construction)' but of course he quotes it out of context.

So given the multiple leads and omissions why would anyone reasonably expect a more fair outcome?

I don't think you understood me.

No, I read the current thread title a couple of minutes ago... I thought it was possibly a charity Vod was representing.

There was nothing in the OP that could have led me to that conclusion prior to reading the OP.
Armis

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:33:38 PM

The PICISI mantra is “Promotion, Promotion, Promotion”, even in our pre-launch state, we are aggressively promoting PICISI and our sponsors. It is by design that PICISI is in a perpetual state of promotion. This article will feature reasons why cryptocurrency (CC) communities should sponsor crowdfunding campaigns at PICISI.

Promotion is a major part of what we do at PICISI, it starts with our unconventional hiring plan. It is our intent to hire self-employed contractors all over the world to do various assignments (video production, article writing, social networking, etc …) to promote our message, the message of our sponsors, as well as the individual message of our campaign organizers. We want our combined voices heard everywhere, all day, every day.

The very best place to market a CC will be at PICISI, that is where a CC sponsor will be able to introduce a CC in many different ways — we have 10 sponsorship opportunities The primary ways to get your message conveyed is as: host CC sponsor, campaign sponsor, donor perk sponsor, advertising perk sponsor, and campaign video sponsor; and secondarily as: home / category page sponsor, donation list sponsor, article sponsor, youtube channel sponsor, and PICISI merchandising sponsor. Let’s take a closer look at the primary sponsorship opportunities:

Host CC Sponsor – once an organizer has elected to have a ‘sponsor currency’ all CC sponsors are given the opportunity win the honor, once the connection is made all CCs donated to that campaign will be converted to the host CC.

Every visitor to the campaign will see the host CC in action, not simply as an ad. Additionally organizers are able to use the funds with any of the campaign contractors to create, develop, or promote their campaign. This type of practical and positive interaction with CCs will improve how the general public views the cryptocurrency industry.

Campaign Sponsor – this is the most common type of sponsorship seen in crowdfunding campaigns. The sponsor’s logo is placed within an area of the body of the campaign text. The higher your donation the higher your logo will appear in the sponsorship logo area.

Donor Perk Sponsor – a sponsor provided perk is escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign where it will be used. If the perk is not requested by any qualified donor it is converted to host CC and donated to the campaign.

Advertising Perk Sponsor – a sponsor provided perk escrowed by PICISI on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk. If the perk is not requested by any qualified campaign donor the perk is sent back to the sponsor — the perk is NOT donated to the campaign and

Campaign Video Sponsor – the first 5 second of the campaign organizer’s video is allocated for the Campaign Video Sponsor, this is where the sponsor will indicate: “This video is brought to you by … [say sponsor’s name, show sponsor’s logo, and say sponsor’s catchphrase]”

‘Purpose CCs’ are CCs that were created with a specific niche in mind eg: EMC2, Metal, HYPER, RPC, Gridcoin, EDU, etc … these types of CCs will find it easier to target their message in specific PICISI categories eg: the Science Research category for the CCs EMC2, and Gridcoin; likewise for Gaming / Game Development category for HYPER and GMC; the Music category for Metal coin; the Politics category for RPC, the Education category for EDU; and the Renewable Energy category for ENRG.

One of our launch prerequisites is to secure a minimum of 20 sponsors, currently we have 14: Crypto Database, www.ArmisGame.com, The Einsteinium News, Crypto Cloud Hosting, Bitcoin PR Buzz, Einsteinium (EMC2), Metal Coin (METAL), HYPER (HYPER), Hobonickels (HBN), Energy Coin (ENRG), Artsry Coin, GSM Coin (GSM), Stiviacoin (STV), and Magi coin (XMG). If you like the direction PICISI is traveling I invite you to support us with sponsorship and to share our message with your constituents.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 10:10:23 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 10:25:10 PM by Vod

Whoops!  Looks like Armis forgot to leave out the charity part:

PICISI will be a place where all of the interests that make up our name can be served: where Charities can find donors for their charitable campaigns; where Philanthropic orgs or individuals could make donations, or purchases; where Investors could find ways to invest in people, and products; where Inventors could find people willing to buy into their idea, plan, or prototype; share Start-ups could find individual or orgs willing to invest in them, and were good Ideas are constantly rewarded.

He used to have grand ideas (earlier today that is lol) to hold onto all kinds of coin in his anonymous account.

Seems that has changed now that he has been exposed.  Now he posts he won't have access to any coins.    Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar."   - Abraham Lincoln

I'm forced to lock the thread since he keeps spamming his PR material everywhere - totally unnecessary as we already understand he is pulling a long con.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pickissy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 03:06:37 AM

This post serves as my legal claim as the official bitcointalk account of the official PICISI (pronounced Pickissy) website.  I believe I am the first account to make this claim.

The website will be a parody/education tool on long term cons using a non-reversible currency.  It will discuss the methods and tactics used by some of bitcoin's most nefarious long con scammers.  I will announce the website address at the end of next week.

Note: This claim and forum account is backed by the Fair Use right. 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

Additional Nice Guy Note:  I am offering until the end of next week to allow for any opposing claims.  If there are legal documents presented to me by the end of next week, showing proof of a legitimate company registration in the same name, I will withdraw my claim, even though I am not legally required to.  (I'm just a nice guy.) 

One could view this as a demand to anonymous scammers to stop collecting charitable donations under imaginary companies (under the promise they will one day register), and do things the legal and proper way.  If this grace period has passed, and no one presents an opposing claim, I will be registering the PICISI trademark myself and will aggressively defend my works.

Further updates will be posted on this thread, which is locked to prevent walls of worthless copy/paste PR garbage.
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 03:25:29 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 07:43:56 AM by pickissy

Earlier this morning, Armis announced that one sponsor wanted a refund. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060445.msg11390892#msg11390892

Earlier this afternoon, Armis announced that no current sponsor wants a refund.

Did he dump his sponsor?  Did he provide a refund?  Armis is asking that you PM him for the details.    Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=998200.msg11397174#msg11397174
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:02:32 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 06:51:36 PM by pickissy

he is also actually lying when he claims that any sponsor requested a refund

he's claiming that I said things that I didn't say in that post.    

That is not free speech that's libelous misrepresentation:

Armis, like many habitual scammers, has problems remembering past lies.   Wink

PROOF!  CLICK HERE!    
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060445.msg11390892#msg11390892

Screenshot in case he edits:

https://i.imgur.com/5pcwGM4.jpg
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 08:25:13 AM

(In case you didn't notice, Armis' method is to OVERWHLEM and CONFUSE with massive amounts of useless copy/paste information in every thread he can.)

Not to mention sending unsolicited PMs to members...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1060445.msg11407657#msg11407657

Look at the past couple pages of his last posts.  See all the copy/paste and very little original content?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=225066;sa=showPosts

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
pickissy

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 09:03:30 PM

Armis, I very nicely gave you a week to indicate your legitimate interest in PICISI.  All you have done is spam as much BS as you could around the forum, making yourself look like a fool.

Tomorrow is the last day to claim any legal interest in that term.  As of this weekend I will be registering the official PICISI (Pickissy) educational site and will start to develop it.  There is no way a reasonable person will confuse my site with your scam.

Do you think I won't stand behind my words?  I'm an ethical and moral person and my words mean something.  Please get the info to me by tomorrow if you are serious about continuing to promote PICSIS - the time to play "pretend business man" and scam is over.

Don't you dare start complaining later - you had an entire week to come out of the shadows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: