Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A German comedian could be sent to jail for insulting the Turkish president  (Read 7551 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 09:04:11 PM

http://www.thelocal.de/20160509/cologne-burger-joint-forced-to-close-after-erdogan-burger-row

Threats over 'Erdogan burger' force restaurant to close

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ZOOM007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:29:05 AM

Yes, it's easier to insult Hitler than Erdogan in today's Germany, but don't worry, nothing will happen, and no one will be sent to jail. Erdogan's critic on press' freedom has brought major news coverage in Germany, with several members of the parliament defending free speech in Turkey, so it cannot get worse in Germany.
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-germany-says-press-freedom-non-negotiable-in-talks-with-turkey-2016-3?IR=T
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 11:03:54 AM

The Muslims are always united, while the whites remain divided along political allegiances. That is how they are able to achieve whatever they want, despite consisting just 5% or 10% of the population. Look at London. Just around 15% of the population there is Muslim. And still, they got Sadiq Khan elected as the mayor of that city.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:46:16 PM

I would like to insult Erdogan, by endorsing this pic

And its gone.
ProfGreen

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:27:46 AM

https://i.imgur.com/YZSwo5s.jpg?2

This made me laugh!!!
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:12:02 AM

perfect definitions of recep tayyip erdogan. i died laughing here. but you should be careful about sharing someting like that. because dictator erdogan has spy everywhere. they are named '' aktroll'' in turkey..
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:55:17 PM

Child Bride Legally Married Under Sharia Law, German Judge Rules

A regional German court has recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin, despite the legal age for marriage in Germany being 16. The case represents a landmark ruling, with the Federal Court set to adjudicate on the implications for the country as a whole.

Among the hundreds of thousands of migrants arriving in European countries over the eighteen months have been a number of underage wives, some as young as eleven, others already mothers. But although most European countries stipulate that a girl must be 16 to marry, the authorities seem unsure what to do with young bride migrants.

In what is likely to become a landmark ruling, the Oberlandesgericht Bamberg (Higher Regional Court in Bamberg, Bavaria) has this week decided that the marriage of a 14-year-old girl to her 20-year-old husband must be recognised as the wedding has already taken place, was recognised as legal in their native Syria, and was conducted in accordance with Sunni marriage rites.

It had been asked to rule on whether the husband was the girl’s legal guardian in lieu of her parents, after the girl had been removed from an asylum centre where they were both living and placed in a centre for teenaged girls.

Appealing a previous ruling which had granted weekend visitation rights to the husband, the local Youth Work Officer, who had guardianship of the girl, requested the visits be restricted to three hours a week to prevent intercourse between the couple.

But the court disagreed. It said it could find no evidence that the marriage was a forced one, and granted guardianship instead to the husband.

It also refused to draw up a visitation schedule on the grounds that, as her guardian, he is free to interact with the girl whenever he likes. And in light of the fact that the marriage had already been consummated, it further recommended contraception for the couple.

The judge however recognised that the Federal Court had not yet ruled on whether underage marriages legally conducted abroad should be likewise recognised in Germany and that as such it’s ruling may be declared invalid, inviting the Federal Court to now come to a decision.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/11/child-bride-legally-married-sharia-law-german-judge-rules/

---------------------------------------
Germans are so funny. It'll take me a while to get that particular joke, but...

Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 04:01:29 PM

Everything I wrote on the forum and specially on this sub is of course 100% humoritc. I am sincerely dissapointed of myself if I didn't make you laugh. I am sorry that my sense of humor didn't make you smile. I am of course ready for any apologizes that you may seem fit. I totally believe in your total fairness and your highest sense of justice. How could I not vote for Hillary, she is hilarious and it would be a risk I couldn't bear. Glory to our benevolent, clairvoyant, smart, always rights and beautiful leaders! Please bring us to the promise land and defend us from the corrupts and unfunny and safe space assailants who would want to plant discord among our happy order.

Huh Roll Eyes Grin

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
AscendancyEight

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:01:06 AM

The Muslims are always united, while the whites remain divided along political allegiances. That is how they are able to achieve whatever they want, despite consisting just 5% or 10% of the population. Look at London. Just around 15% of the population there is Muslim. And still, they got Sadiq Khan elected as the mayor of that city.

Muslims are arguably even more divided among sectarian lines. Half of the violence in the ME now is related to the Sunni/Shia rivalry. As to London, hove you not considered that Sadiq Khan was elected because people actually support what he stands for, as opposed to a small minority of Muslims that conspired to have him elected?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:21:53 AM

Muslims are arguably even more divided among sectarian lines. Half of the violence in the ME now is related to the Sunni/Shia rivalry. As to London, hove you not considered that Sadiq Khan was elected because people actually support what he stands for, as opposed to a small minority of Muslims that conspired to have him elected?

Muslims may be divided in the Middle-east and South Asia, but they are united against the common enemy (native whites) in Europe. The Muslims communities in London and the other parts of England are mostly homogenous ones, populated mostly by Sunni Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh. There is not much sectarian division among them.
defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:37:27 AM

Child Bride Legally Married Under Sharia Law, German Judge Rules

A regional German court has recognised as valid the marriage of a 14-year-old Syrian girl to her 20-year-old cousin, despite the legal age for marriage in Germany being 16. The case represents a landmark ruling, with the Federal Court set to adjudicate on the implications for the country as a whole.
Several countries in Western Europe have hundreds of so called 'asylum seekers' legally married to children. Legally having sex with children. Pedefiles are allowed because left-wing politicians look the other way so they don't have to face the reality.
Ethey

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:45:02 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 05:46:08 PM by Ethey

lol Guys,

CALM DOWN

Jan Böhmermann would never come to Prison in this Country for such a realness!
Dont think Germany is the same scum as thoose turkish g* f*

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:43:06 PM

He got life sentece.

He is tweeting live from his prison cell over the last past month.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:28:20 AM

Jan Böhmermann would never come to Prison in this Country for such a realness!
Dont think Germany is the same scum as thoose turkish g* f*

How can you be so sure? Is Merkel going to be so tolerant with someone who called her boyfriend a "goat-fucker"? (That incidentally makes Merkel a goat... lol). Böhmermann may be detained for a few days, and then released after paying a fine. But what about his safety? How can you assure that what happened to Hrant Dink will not happen to him?
DarkThrones

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:32:58 AM

Thus reminds me of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: