Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:51:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bleutrade Cryptocurrency Exchange [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 47432 times)
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:27:30 AM

Love this place  Grin

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 06:15:28 AM

bleutrade is one of the easiest exchanges to work with ...

keep up the great work guys ...

#crysx

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

Love the exchange. Hope to see more coins in the coming months...Smiley
Bleutrade (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 01:49:14 PM

We are constantly adding new currencies to our market. Thank you for your comment.
the.plug

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 01:58:08 PM

I like this exchange very much.  Grin Grin Grin But certain things are still questionable.  Huh Huh Huh Huh I will say this, good job with the revamp of the site.  Cheesy
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:23:14 AM

We are constantly adding new currencies to our market. Thank you for your comment.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys keep putting into Bleutrade, it does not go unnoticed.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:38:48 PM

I have filled out a request for BSTY to be added to Belutrade.  I wanted to post here.

GlobalBoost-Y came into crypto on September 8, 2014.  GlobalBoost is the first cryptocurrency to use Yescrypt as a PoW (Proof of Work) Algorithm.  Yescrypt was created by Solar Designer.  GlobalBoost has led the way for yescrypt in the cryptocurrency industry.  Mining Stratums were developed by altpooler which publicly available on GitHub.  The CPU Miner for Yescrypt was created by our coin developer Gabriel Mendoza, in which he modified minerd to use yescrypt as an option.  We have another community member that Bitcoines that modified cpuminer for yescrypt.  In the past three weeks we had a GPU miner developed by djm34, another community member and a very capable GPU coder. Both GPU brands are supported AMD and nVidia.  GlobalBoost with the help of the crypto community has developed everything needed to have a viable position in the cryptocurrency industry.

We have also created payment gateways for WordPress and other sites to use BSTY for purchasing real world and digital products. We also have developed online wallets for users to securely store there coins on our servers.  We are in the process of updating this to multi-sig technology to make the wallets more secure.  

Why are we doing all this?

GlobalBoost believes that cryptocurrencies are the future of how people will pay for everyday products.  We are looking to be a big part in this space and have invested heavily to make sure we have a part.  We have developed the Social Networks Manager. This tool allows you to post to multiple social networks like Hootsuite.  We have taken this to the next level allow people to use BSTY to pay for services that we provide and that others will provide.  We have also added eBay to our platform, where you can post a product to eBay from our platform.  When you create a post in our platform you can choose to post to many social media accounts when you make the eBay posting.  

We want people to be able to use BSTY for everyday things.  Currently David Michael Salon in Florida currently accepting BSTY for payments.  We also have our owners Modeling Agency accepting BSTY for payments.  Part of our service is to offer a website and management to people who want to start a small business or just sell things for BSTY.  In the future we will host other payment methods for our platform.

Soon we will be selling domains for BSTY, testing this morning looks very promising.  Our site GlobalBoo.st will be the hub for many cryptocurrency services in the future.

BCT Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775289.0
Coin Site: http://globalboost-y.com/
Zendesk Submission: https://bleutrade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/1114

Thanks In Advance for any consideration given to my requests.
Paredao
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1629

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:28:11 PM

Hello Team Bleutrade. You would be interested in adding Truckcoin ?? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716182.0

Thanks
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:23:19 PM

Hi,

Can you add StealthCoin (XST) to your exchange platform?

https://www.stealth-coin.com/
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:17:32 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2015, 01:38:41 PM by romeshomey

I would like to request that Dobbscoin be added to Bleutrade.  I have asked several times over the course of several months in the exchange chat but have never made a formal request so I will do so here.

Website
http://dobbscoin.info

Source
https://github.com/dobbscoin/dobbscoin-source

Thanks in advance for getting Bleutrade right with "BOB".

"BOB" loves you.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:15:31 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 11:38:25 PM by drays

Bleutrade was one of my favorite exchanges before they changed the interface... Having all pairs at the top was so much more convenient.

Now interface is less cluttered, but much less convenient/fast to use.

While I understand the need for changes (probably too many markets were present, so they didn't fit well), but the change makes it really hard to find markets I am interested in (takes 10-20 seconds to find and click on market in the list, versus about 1-2 seconds with old interface layout!!!). This may seem negligible, but convenience is everything when it comes to trading interface, and small details matter!

I shared my thoughts with the Bleutrade support, asking them to introduce the capability to select "Favorite markets", so one can easily find the markets he is interested in, instead of losing time scrolling in the list. It could be implemented the way it is done in C-Cex interface - which currently has hands down the best altcoin exchange interface in my opinion.
They promised me to implement that, but nothing was done yet...

Alternatively a fast search box could be implemented (as it is done by Bittrex, Yobit, Cryptsy and many others). Thats is less convenient solution, but at least solves the issue.

Waiting for the change, and trading at Bleutrade way less often now, until they improve the interface, so it becomes at least not less convenient than before.

Bleutrade! Please do something! Scrolling through all those coins is just painful waste of time!

... this space is not for rent ...
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

Bleutrade was one of my favorite exchanges before they changed the interface... Having all pairs at the top was so much more convenient.

While I understand the need for changes (probably too many markets were present, so they didn't fit well), but the change makes it really hard to find markets I am interested in (takes 10-20 seconds to find and click on market in the list, versus about 1-2 seconds with old interface layout!!!). This may seem negligible, but convenience is everything when it comes to trading interface, and small details matter!

I shared my thoughts with the Bleutrade support, asking them to introduce the capability to select "Favorite markets", so one can easily find the markets he is interested in, instead of losing time scrolling in the list. It could be implemented the way it is done in C-Cex interface - which currently has hands down the best altcoin exchange interface in my opinion.

Alternatively a fast search box could be implemented (as it is done by Bittrex, Yobit, Cryptsy and many others). Thats is less convenient solution, but at least solves the issue.

Waiting for the change, and trading at Bleutrade way less often now, until they improve the interface, so it becomes at least not less convenient than before.

Bleutrade! Please do something! Scrolling through all those coins is just painful waste of time!

Some valid points here, Bleutrade please take note.

I would like to add one more: Have a link in "Help & Knowledgebase" regarding "How to add new coins".

Overall a very professional exchange - well done!

Please Add LiteDoge LDOGE see  http://www.litedoge.org/ or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.0

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 02:03:36 AM

Some valid points here, Bleutrade please take note.

I would like to add one more: Have a link in "Help & Knowledgebase" regarding "How to add new coins".

Overall a very professional exchange - well done!

Please Add LiteDoge LDOGE see  http://www.litedoge.org/ or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1077390.0

while you make some reasonable points - the one that was the bane of the exchanges existence was the trade pairs on top ...

that MASSIVE amount of lost screen real estate made for a HUGE pain in the backside when trading ...

now the actual trading can be done more efficiently and much more productively - which is why almost ALL the exchanges ( no matter whether crypto - stocks - fiat ) use a similar method ...

screen real estate matters way more that just switching trade pairs - though that is quite important also ...

keep up the great work bleutrade ...

#crysx

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:52:15 AM

Yeah, I too was a bit annoyed at the removal of all the pairs and then the new layout, but after shaking off the emotions, I've come to accept, adopt & love the new Bleu. This does bring Bleutrade up to par with any other top exchange.

A+

1Lef

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:14:52 PM

O, What a nice mature exchange.
Bluetrade , you can consider to add Xedoscoin(XDC).

Xedoscoin is PoW coin with algo Skein-SHA2. Currently exists few coins with this algorithm.
The coin is created to be used in the realm of 'car enthusiasts' and is moving toward that.
The community will support every event and initiative releated to cars.
Xedoscoin is traded on COMKORT from Mars 2014.
Our main exchange may suspend operations soon, so we'll be happy to see XDC on Bluetrade.

with Respect,
XDC Developer.

2bacco

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The Smoker Friendly Coin 2BACCO

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 07:57:13 PM

please add 2bacco coin for trading guys

link to todays announcment thread of 2bacco coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096693

2BACCO Coin |  Main Thread At Bitcointalk.org |  Crowdfunding | Upgrading to POS | Add 2bacco To Mining Pools | Mine 2bacco |
2BACCO.COM | 2BACCO CROWDFUNDING | Twitter for @2bacco_2bacco | Facebook 2bacco coin page                                                                I Look Forwards To Buying My Cigarettes With 2bacco coin
TeslaFreeEnergy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:55:24 AM

Hi,

Great exchange! Just one thing...

Add Pesetacoin please

A lot of activity in the spanish thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=403437.new#new

Pesetacoin focused on Spanish Population

btccashacc