Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LiteDoge - such Community coin | no premine | very fast | much profit  (Read 125147 times)
heavensopen (OP)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:49:56 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 04:43:23 AM by heavensopen

Name: LiteDoge
Ticker: LDOGE
PoW Algorithm: scrypt
PoS Algorithm: PoS 2.0 like blackcoin
Block Time: 64 Seconds
Min age: 8 hours
Maturity: 510 blocks
TX fee: 0.01 LDOGE
Difficulty Retarget: every block
P2P Port: 17014
RPC Port: 17015
Premine: none
Max Coins: approximately 50 billion LiteDoge
Launch: March 16, 2015, 08:15:00 PM UTC
Current wallet version: v3.4.1.1
Please upgrade if you have an older version!
Make sure to backup your wallet.dat file, v3.4.1.1 is not compatible with earlier versions

PoW rewards
Block 1 to 29: Only 1,000 LiteDoge reward
Block 30 to 999: 1,000,000 LiteDoge
Block 1,000 to 1,999: 500,000 LiteDoge
Block 2,000 to 2,999: 250,000 LiteDoge
Block 3,000 to 3,999: 125,000 LiteDoge
Block 4,000 to 4,999: 62,500 LiteDoge
Block 5,000 to 5,999: 31,250 LiteDoge
Block 6,000 to 6,999: 15,625 LiteDoge
Block 7,000 to 8,000: 10,000 LiteDoge
PoW ended at block 8,000

PoS rewards
from PoS start to 9,999: 100,000 LiteDoge reward
Block 10,000 to 19,999: 50,000 LiteDoge
Block 20,000 to 29,999: 25,000 LiteDoge
Block 30,000 to 39,999: 12,500 LiteDoge
Block 40,000 to 50,999: 10,000 LiteDoge
Block 51,000 to 144,999: 30,000 LiteDoge
Block 145,000 to 189,999: 28,000 LiteDoge
Block 190,000 to 234,999: 26,000 LiteDoge
Block 235,000 to 279,999: 24,000 LiteDoge
Block 280,000 to 324,999: 22,000 LiteDoge
Block 325,000 to 369,999: 20,000 LiteDoge
Block 370,000 to 414,999: 18,000 LiteDoge
Block 415,000 to 459,999: 16,000 LiteDoge
Block 460,000 to 504,999: 14,000 LiteDoge
Block 505,000 to 549,999: 12,000 LiteDoge
Block 550,000 to 594,999: 10,000 LiteDoge
Block 595000 to 639999: = 4000 LDOGE
Block 640000 to 684999: = 2000 LDOGE
Block 685000 to 729999: = 1000 LDOGE
Block 730000 and above: = 500 LDOGE

Transaction fee changed from 0.01 to 0.1 LDOGE effective at block 595000

Windows-QT:

Mac Wallet:

Bootstrap:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xz99phd067mq2v/bootstrap.zip?dl=0
updated till April 20 2019

You can earn LiteDoge by finding blocks
Keep your coins for at least 8 hours in your wallet and they will be eligible for staking and finding new blocks!
The time needed to find a block depends on the number of coins you hold in your wallet.

You can get free Litedoge by visiting the websites below:
http://ctc.gr/faucets/litedoge.htm
enter your address to get free Litedoge

LiteDoge Dice (gambling)
http://www.litedogedice.com/ (dead link)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:50:53 PM

community takeovers are a waste of time. Good luck.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:51:40 PM

community takeovers are a waste of time. Good luck.

thanks for your constructive criticism and opinion.
Next? :-)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:54:49 PM

I wish you luck.  I dumped mine pretty soon after mining as I had an idea it would be going southward.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

I wish you luck.  I dumped mine pretty soon after mining as I had an idea it would be going southward.

dumping is the easy way, I can dump mine too and have a profit even @ 1 satoshi

but it can and will be better than this
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:07:03 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 09:41:16 PM by goodguyed

I'll back this bus on up

Signature for sale by owner
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:17:58 PM

everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:18:20 PM

I haven't been all that involved in the LDOGE community.  I tend to pop in and out of the crypto world so never get too dedicated to anything.  Really though, from what I saw in the thread, the whole thing seemed to be a community effort anyway.  There were a lot of people involved in the coin, not the least of which was MinerFTW who saved the coin from death when it was having all the forking issues.  Besides the most recent update (which I didn't see why LDOGE needed this masternode faggotry anyway) and the initial launch, it doesn't seem like aquitasIJ did a whole lot for the coin anyway.  All it would need is someone to take on the official title of lead developer and everyone else can just continue doing what they were doing.
heavensopen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 04:28:53 PM

I haven't been all that involved in the LDOGE community.  I tend to pop in and out of the crypto world so never get too dedicated to anything.  Really though, from what I saw in the thread, the whole thing seemed to be a community effort anyway.  There were a lot of people involved in the coin, not the least of which was MinerFTW who saved the coin from death when it was having all the forking issues.  Besides the most recent update (which I didn't see why LDOGE needed this masternode faggotry anyway) and the initial launch, it doesn't seem like aquitasIJ did a whole lot for the coin anyway.  All it would need is someone to take on the official title of lead developer and everyone else can just continue doing what they were doing.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, I am not a dev, I cannot code but I know Litedoge deserves a better future than it's former dev chose for it. We will find a way around, I am pretty sure of this
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:37:58 PM

everyone already took profit including dev, no need to try to resurrect dead coin. on to the next one no one wants to play in the mud

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:44:00 PM

I can no longer be behind this I am cutting my loses and will just stick with mining at home.. I thought this coin had  great potential  And it does  but the weak point is int he dev. I don't know what kind of mud slinging went on in irc.. but Minerftw didn't act accordingly by shutting down the nodes.. So I can no longer have trust that the next little thing that comes along aquitasih and minerftw don't just decide to shut things down again.. Im out. I have taken the loss and will continue to help out int he mining sections of this forum.. that's where im best suited.   I wish you all the best of luck. its been an interesting ride.. and best of all I learned a lot about coins and people!!!..  also that pos has a major flaw in that being you cant leave it up to one person.. all it takes is that guy to get mad and cost us all a lot of money.. Thanks Minerftw and aquitasij!!!

MinerFtw  I do appreciate that you stepped up and helped when you did don't get me wrong.. but you threw that all away for me at least when you turned off the checkpoint nodes.. and started this whole shitstorm that ensued..

Best Regards
d57heinz

As you could see the dev asked for it. and all the nodes are running normally for a long time now.
It was dev that changed key on new wallet not me. Ppl got banned for asking questions on old tread that he couldn't solve himself even.
i aint the dev and don't want to be it either but i will help the community again and not the P & D dev it had.
if you use the normal wallet that was actual and working it will work perfectly. (dev turned down checkpoint node on new wallet not me)

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
heathcoin

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:05:04 PM

Best Regards
d57heinz

As you could see the dev asked for it. and all the nodes are running normally for a long time now.
It was dev that changed key on new wallet not me. Ppl got banned for asking questions on old tread that he couldn't solve himself even.
i aint the dev and don't want to be it either but i will help the community again and not the P & D dev it had.
if you use the normal wallet that was actual and working it will work perfectly. (dev turned down checkpoint node on new wallet not me)

I for one will be using the original wallet and start staking again.  I am behind the community and the coin.  d57heinz, as MinerFTW said, the nodes were turned back on as soon as it was clear aquitasij didn't have things working correctly yet.  Anyone who installed the latest wallet had issues because of aquitasij, not MinerFTW.

Let's all work together as a community again and get this coin back on track.  Thanks!
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:17:55 PM

Should change the title to coin hijack imho

yaoxin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:25:34 PM

Wish you luck
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:28:57 PM

Bagholders thread
Josevv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:30:49 PM

Bye bye Aquitas, worst dev ever.

SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:31:33 PM

This is exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, I am not a dev, I cannot code but I know Litedoge deserves a better future than it's former dev chose for it. We will find a way around, I am pretty sure of this

Me neither.  A dev doesn't exactly need to be a coding genius but he should have at least some ability there, and it ain't me.  We had a stable network and functioning wallet, but now masternodes are in the mix  Roll Eyes

Yes, he definitely didn't listen when people told him something was wrong.  Even going back as far as the forking issues, he was dead set on it just being an issue with checkpoints.  You popped in to explain otherwise but he ignored your advice for as long as possible.  When I used the new client and tried to create a masternode, it immediately crashed on me. Others were complaining of different issues but he just wanted to stick his fingers in his ears and not listen.  Seemed more concerned with getting the price up.

Can't highjack a coin that has been abandoned.
Josevv

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:34:48 PM

In my opinion this is good news... the old dev was an incompetent, he quit, but litedoge is alive!
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:44:05 PM

I blame MinerFTW for this. Angry
The new wallet worked fine. why did you have to make all this drama.
I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
Now i have to dump it because you 2 pieces of shit couldn't get along.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
I have lost 3 btc now because of you.
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.
And there was nothing for you to bitch about since it fucking worked.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

too late now though. i will sell at 1 sat.

(rant over.)

Like I said, I tried to create a masternode and the wallet immediately crashed on me.  I haven't fucked with it since.  I know other people in the thread were complaining as were.  If we look back to the mess with the forking issues a long time ago, clearly Aquitas was clueless and MinerFTW was the one who knew what he was talking about.  So, I take the word of MinerFTW and all the people in the thread who said the new wallet was fucked up.

Nothing wrong with a pump, but endlessly pump and dumping shitcoins is the reason alts are in the state they are in.  I still have all my coins and am staking on the old client, so obviously I hope LDOGE doesn't die here, but even if it does good on MinerFTW for not sitting by and watching it happen.  He could have kept his mouth shut and dumped into the pump if he was just worried about profit as you and Aquitas seem to be.
litedoge

Activity: 280

wow much coin such love

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:54:14 PM

I blame MinerFTW for this. Angry
The new wallet worked fine. why did you have to make all this drama.
I even created a fucking masternode on my server and made more than a million coins with it.
Now i have to dump it because you 2 pieces of shit couldn't get along.
MinerFTW who the fuck asked you to tell people not to update and keep telling people that the dev was fucking up the wallet?
I have lost 3 btc now because of you.
If you kept your fucking mouth shut it would have pumped. and i was one of the people who was gonna effing push it.
And there was nothing for you to bitch about since it fucking worked.

I bet you if MinerFTW didn't do what he did the past few days, ldoge would have been at 15 satoshi right now.

too late now though. i will sell at 1 sat.

(rant over.)

I agree - I lost over 6btc excluding my website hosting & time costs etc.

Many people including myself have contributed a lot to this coin - it is a criminal act what AquitaIJ has done - goes against all that crypto stands for.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: