Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:49:30 PM

Can you make the same point with out all the profanity?

hey dev , "popcorn1" just Newbie , and he always use profanity in another thread . he just have JOB as FUD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:08:11 PM

Can someone explain how to combine all my addresses in the wallet into one large stake.
I have two receiving addresses, one from the Supernova pool and one from Bittrex.
For staking I would like them all together but I don't know how to achieve that in the wallet.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:11:19 PM

Can someone explain how to combine all my addresses in the wallet into one large stake.
I have two receiving addresses, one from the Supernova pool and one from Bittrex.
For staking I would like them all together but I don't know how to achieve that in the wallet.
Thanks
I dunno make a new address and send all your coins to that one maybe? Just throwing thoughts out there Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:34:25 PM

Thanks

Find "preferences" in the wallet, the go to view, then enable coin control features (experts only).

Then go to send coins, then click on coin control. Expand every address so that you see all the transactions.

If you combine it with the others, you'll lose its maturity, but at least it will be earning interest. By sending it to yourself, you will lose the 0.000625 (fee will vary by sending amount) SNR transaction fee.

To send it to the others, select it in coin control and send it to the address you want to add to.

That's the best cut-n-paste explanation I can give you.

Good Luck & Happy Days are around the Corner!!

edit; had to edit real quick. I said it was a cut-n-paste but didn't read it....should be correct now

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:39:53 PM

Would having a second address in the wallet to make additional deposits into change anything about the guarantee?

Not at all.

First, there is no stipulation in the Guarantee that says you would be penalized for having multiple addresses. And even if there were (and there is not), you could protect yourself from penalty by being careful because the addresses can not be linked due to the cryptography behind them. Unless you mix the addresses, by sending from one to the other, or by sending both to the same 3rd address, they are not linkable.

In summary, go for it.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:42:04 PM

Only 14 More Minutes

Only 14 more minutes are left to make your wallets so that they will be guaranteed by the Synergy Turbo Stake Guarantee.
I really didn't understand this.
Make our wallet?Huh??

You got me. I mixed terms there badly. I meant "make your address".

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:52:40 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 05:36:10 PM by Grandpa Jones

To prevent any future disputes about the content of the Turbo Stake Guarantee, we have enshrined it in the Synergy block chain using the transaction comment feature.

Because transaction comments are limited to 512 bytes, the Guarantee was split among 6 transactions. Following is the text entered into each transaction with the corresponding transaction ID (TXID) given at the bottom of each section.

...snipped...

Nice, I'd say that's pretty official and actually really useful but seems somewhat of a pain.  Are there any plans to automate this and make it easier?

Yes, we will most likely just make the transaction comment maximum bigger, with increasing fees per character as the comment grows. We'll have to balance it with the existing transaction fee.

This fee structure is the opposite of bulk pricing. The idea is to make users pay for convenience, but not exorbitantly. The fees to post the 2428 character Guarantee in six transactions was 0.24515 SNRG. To put them all in one transaction should cost, for example, 0.3 SNRG, so that the user would pay 0.05485 SNRG for convenience. But I still need to think carefully about the fee structure.

The fees could be lowered as the price of SNRG goes up. The best way would let each node decide what it would charge per character, but since SNRG is new and fees are burnt rather than awarded to the minter, we decided to enforce fees.

Synergy Dev Team
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:59:47 PM

It looks like you have some interesting ideas there, but what are we supposed to make of this as investors? Can you put that into a list of things you are going to do?

1. Add routing information...?
2. Inbox?

I don't have a specification for the full feature set yet. As soon as I do, I'll put it up. Since I do all of the C++ coding, I don't work from a full spec like a software firm would. But I can draft something up.

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:07:31 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 04:22:10 PM by CapnBDL

Thanks

Find "preferences" in the wallet, the go to view, then enable coin control features (experts only).

Then go to send coins, then click on coin control. Expand every address so that you see all the transactions.

If you combine it with the others, you'll lose its maturity, but at least it will be earning interest. By sending it to yourself, you will lose the 0.000625 (fee will vary by sending amount) SNR transaction fee.

To send it to the others, select it in coin control and send it to the address you want to add to.

edit; had to edit real quick. I said it was a cut-n-paste but didn't read it....should be correct now

@ASICRefugee

Wow...sorry! That's got to be the worst example for combining coins to one address I have read. I just tried those instructions and it confused me to. Let me see if I can do better without the cut-n-paste stuff,

Not sure of other opsys but for the winQT wallet, go to options (menu pull-down) and make sure you have the 'expert coin control' checked.

Now go to Send SNRG;up @ top is expert coin control, click the 'Input' button. That brings up the expert window.

Expand the Tree/List (check box) and choose the coin address you want to send; ie., in your case you said you had Bittrex & SuprNova, choose the smaller (check box)[ie. Bittrex]. That's the SNRG you are Sending.

Click the OK at the bottom & that window will close to the 'Send' screen. Enter the address you want to send to[ie.SuprNova] and hit Send.
Done, but you will have a transaction fee and you lose the maturity of those coins you sent.

All your SNRG are now in under your SuprNova (wallet) acount. (-fees)

Now THAT....is a pretty darn good explanation!! Glad to have helped (see below)   Grin

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 04:45:59 PM

Hey guys and Grandpa Jones, I have been having this awkward stakes, does anyone happen to know why I turbo acts like that? (all the stakes have max 30 minutes space, minimum 5 minutes)

OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:58:17 PM

it's probably because some of your older stakes were passing the 48 hour mark at a slightly higher rate than you started staking again when they came mature again. it happened to me and i had to check my transactions times and manually count back 48 hours and confirm it really was right... it was.
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:02:21 PM

Thanks

@ASICRefugee

Wow...sorry! That's got to be the worst example for combining coins to one address I have read. I just tried those instructions and it confused me to. Let me see if I can do better without the cut-n-paste stuff,

Not sure of other opsys but for the winQT wallet, go to options (menu pull-down) and make sure you have the 'expert coin control' checked.

Now go to Send SNRG;up @ top is expert coin control, click the 'Input' button. That brings up the expert window.

Expand the Tree/List (check box) and choose the coin address you want to send; ie., in your case you said you had Bittrex & SuprNova, choose the smaller (check box)[ie. Bittrex]. That's the SNRG you are Sending.

Click the OK at the bottom & that window will close to the 'Send' screen. Enter the address you want to send to[ie.SuprNova] and hit Send.
Done, but you will have a transaction fee and you lose the maturity of those coins you sent.

All your SNRG are now in under your SuprNova (wallet) acount. (-fees)

Now THAT....is a pretty darn good explanation!! Glad to have helped (see below)   Grin

Thanks very much. I will try it when I get back home later.
Force of habit, creating different addresses for different inputs - I forgot the way this one worked Smiley
Thanks again
Grandpa Jones (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:22:58 PM

My wallet says I am not Staking Cause I do not have Mature coins -  Yet they have been in there for a week now -- any ideas Grandpa

When you stake or send the clock starts over. From what you have posted before, you have done a lot of staking. It's likely that your stakes are all close together. They stake at close to the the same time. This reflects in your multiplier, which will have a 48 hour periodicity. Soon, your transactions should desynchronize, which will even out your multiplier.

Go to coin control and see what your oldest output is (an output is a transaction that goes in to your wallet). If it is more than 48 hours old, then PM the TXID if you want me to look into the problem.

Synergy Dev Team
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:19:08 PM

Damn...somebody just dumped almost 700 SNRG on YoBit for cheap & I missed it. Figures....a day late and a dollar short AGAIN!! Oh woe is me.

Can I get a break, just once!!   Angry

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:27:54 PM

I have started a Slack channel to discuss SNRG.  If you'd like to join, please PM me an email address the invite can be sent to.  This address only needs to be used once.  It does not have to be your primary email address.  But please, come join us.

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:21:34 AM

Anyone got any good FUD?  We gotta get this thread bumpin again!!
cancerman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:37:05 AM

Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.
ktfutura

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:27:44 AM

Any rich list?

This coin has 88142.36347755 SNRG:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

It has 34.707% of coin supply and is staking lots of coins. Is this the dev address?

How can it stake 2 blocks in a row with multiplier? Isn't the multiplier meant to be 0 for 2 in a row?

Block 6129, reward: 27.00220923
http://cryptobe.com/block/a4af657c037bdb7720e917e7ea47a3ad892038227c780f819e46a3bfd486db21

Block 6130, reward: 33.6873512
http://cryptobe.com/block/01b59e907f0b09849a23d4a4f9e2e48c39a41f67d65a079347e5104c60eacaf9

This has all been talked about ad nauseum here. That's the devs wallet and they are pretty unapologetic about it. You may want to look at the staking guarantee they put up if you are worried about staking.

There is a whitepaper about turbostake also. I just looked it up on your post. It doesn't matter if the blocks are consecutive. It's how far apart in time they are that matters.

Sold all my coins. thanks for the pump.

Devs now have 99072.44073672 SNRG:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SkYohDwGnJXiR3f98TZN46SDk3oBmPEuWq

Holdings have increased from 34.707% of coin supply to 36.813%. this will only increase much more in the 30 days turbo stake.

good luck  Grin Cheesy
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:39:32 AM

Why would somoene want to try and dump 20k at that price? Crazy.

Those 20,400 are mine... I do not want to proceed with this coin-- I have yet to see Turbo Stake work correctly, my wallet hasn't worked properly a single day- and I do not want a guarantee of coins only if I hold them for the entire 30 days...

To me, a properly working Stake, a working wallet and Turbo Stake that increases instead of decreasing would have been sufficient...

good luck guys

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
SirLolicon

Activity: 322

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 01:49:02 AM

Dang that dump in Yobit was so Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: