Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNRG] 🔥 Synergy 🔥 Cloud.Synergycoin.com Cloud Bot Now Live!! 🔥  (Read 162094 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

I'm on linux pc and the exe wouldn't start with wine but I have the wallet going in a windows VM. It crashed once but started the 2nd time no problem.

The 'pump' tab on the wallet is easy to figure out and populate with addresses. I sent 1 SNRG to join the (test) pump and was sent back 3 blocks later with the (test) coin and exchange pick.

I saw your registration come in and manually sent you the pick. I updated pumps a few minutes ago, so please see if your Pick entry is populated at the top right of the  pump page. It should be the same as the narration you noticed in your transaction list.

Hi Dev, Im having the same issue. Picks not populating. It gave me a few pop up windows, but thats all. If you need more details, please PM me.

Vegas

Yeah...same here, 4 or 5 pop ups and that's all, picks not populating

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theChupacabra

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 09:04:13 PM

What does this mean?  You like the night?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 09:09:45 PM

What does this mean?  You like the night?

It's what the kids do when they think the price is going to "moon".

HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:37:42 PM

hi ho lee return with the dragon.

we ask you to make sell orders small to spread price into not big chunks.  this more attractive.

grandpa jones put out great new coin purse for all to download and update.  thank you for great attention work.
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 03:35:24 AM

For some test users, the pick field is not populating correctly. I am working on this issue. The pick does show up in the narration on the transaction page, but is not making it to the "Pick / Exchange" entry field on the pump page. Once I collect a couple more debug.log files, I'll be better able to diagnose the problem.

Thank you to the beta testers who have helped so far.

Ready to test when you are!   Grin

Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:14:37 AM

I've spent two days tracking down this "bug" that prevents the pick from appearing in the GUI interface. It turns out to be user error. The embarrassing thing is that it is my user error. I have been manually sending the picks because I haven't automated that part of the process yet. In doing so, I have used coin control, but have been selecting change addresses inadvertently. Because the user clients do not recognize the change addresses as officially belonging to the pump, the clients will not trust the pick and refuse to display it to the user.

In short: my bad.

We continue to test and I will appreciate tremendously participation by beta testers. Please join the slack channel if you would like to test. PM Live4Crypto, who manages it. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Barring any further bugs, I anticipate moving this release out of beta within a few days. In the course of debugging, I have made a couple of minor improvements to the scans, which have already been pushed to the github repository. I will make silent updates to the download links within a day.

Once this release is settled, we will assemble information on how the pump group will work.

Synergy Dev Team
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:25:43 AM

I've spent two days tracking down this "bug" that prevents the pick from appearing in the GUI interface. It turns out to be user error. The embarrassing thing is that it is my user error. I have been manually sending the picks because I haven't automated that part of the process yet. In doing so, I have used coin control, but have been selecting change addresses inadvertently. Because the user clients do not recognize the change addresses as officially belonging to the pump, the clients will not trust the pick and refuse to display it to the user.

In short: my bad.

We continue to test and I will appreciate tremendously participation by beta testers. Please join the slack channel if you would like to test. PM Live4Crypto, who manages it. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Barring any further bugs, I anticipate moving this release out of beta within a few days. In the course of debugging, I have made a couple of minor improvements to the scans, which have already been pushed to the github repository. I will make silent updates to the download links within a day.

Once this release is settled, we will assemble information on how the pump group will work.

Thanks for the explanation. I joined the pump at the bottom of the pump page and got a response transaction after a while. That must have been you. It said what the pump was in the narration column. But you are right, it didn't show up in my pump page at all. I'll try again when I get a chance now that you have it figured out. I'm glad to see it wasn't me and even happier that it's not a real bug.

Ten-Hut!
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:42:54 AM

Anybody can write a small manual to dummies for the pump feature??
Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:17:01 PM

Anybody can write a small manual to dummies for the pump feature??

Make sure you have the beta wallet running which has the walking stick image on the pump page.

Look at the 'Next Pump' part of the wallet. Click on 'Find Address' and select your address with the largest coin balance. The 'Address' field and the 'Starting Balance' field auto populate now.  

To get the Stealth Address click on 'Set' and a box pops up where you can select a stealth address if you already have one, or you can 'Create a New Address' and be sure to check the box that creates a stealth address. The 'Stealth Address' field will auto populate.

Click on 'Join Pump (Send)' and pay your 1 SNRG.  That's it but was going off memory so if anything is wrong please point it out so I don't lead anyone astray.

Thank you sir!
Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:37:35 PM

why the price is still down? Because we have beta release?
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 05:16:48 PM

The price is down? Turn your monitor back right side up.

Ten-Hut!
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:50:15 PM

That looks good to me.  Definitely no complaints here.

This is what you get when you have a consistent dev!

Digital_Currency_LTD

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:51:17 PM

What I mean it would be at least 50-70 K.
Colonel Crouton

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:25:33 PM

There's no doubt that 50-70k should be the floor after the output that Grandpa has shown. But that's how natural growth goes. It's slower than pump and dump. I just hope the decentralized pump group works out the door. Then we'll see the price get to something that makes more sense.

Ten-Hut!
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:37:10 PM

you must not rush growing.  let all happen natural with no pump follow by dump.  that only bad for coin.

keep working good team and we stay.
Grandpa Jones (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:10:38 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 04:28:24 AM by Grandpa Jones

Dev Update: Pump Group Major Issues Debugged

Debugging Recap

I have finished debugging the major issue with the pump group release. As a recap, the major issue was that simply that the "Pick/Exchange" entry never got populated under a couple of sets of circumstances. The first circumstance I have already explained, but it was that I was sending the encrypted pick from a change address and not the official pump group registration address. That was not a bug, but simply user error on my part. When the pick notifications are automated, this will not be an issue at all.

The second circumstance under which the "Pick/Exchange" would not populate is when running a wallet that knows nothing of the stealth address used to register. This could happen when a user has a very corrupted wallet and needs to recover the private keys with the "salvagewallet" startup option. This potential issue can not be avoided right now given how stealth addresses are currently implemented. I have made stealth address permanence a to-do item for Synergy, but I probably will not get to it for a while. Fortunately the corruption of wallets in this way is a very rare event, but does underscore the importance of frequently backing up one's wallet.

Testers Always Wanted

We will still greatly appreciate beta testers. Please help us improve the value of your SNRG by being a beta tester. Please join the slack to be a beta tester. If privacy is important to you, I recommend yopmail disposable email addresses: http://www.yopmail.com/

If you use yopmail, I highly recommend to click on

then find the text on the subsequent page that says

and use the provided alias. Your browser will remember your account, so you do not need to save any information as long as you don't clear your yopmail cookies. If you dislike cookies, you will need to save the email address you see at http://www.yopmail.com/.

With these issues fixed, I am ready to move this release out of beta, but will wait two more days just in case any new issues manifest. I am aware of very slow syncing, both from bootstrap and the network. I'll be looking into that over the coming days as well.

The Future: Several Weeks for a Major Update

Just as a notification, my big development updates may slow for the coming weeks. I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group. However, I am not able to reveal what it is for several reasons. I will be present as we organize pumps, seek out bugs and make some minor updates we have planned. Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far, so please be patient between major pushes to the repository and keep in mind that we will have minor updates in the interim.

Synergy Dev Team
NextGenCrypto

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:24:39 AM

Dev Update: Pump Group Major Issues Debugged

Debugging Recap

I have finished debugging the major issue with the pump group release. As a recap, the major issue was that simply that the "Pick/Exchange" entry never got populated under a couple of sets of circumstances. The first circumstance I have already explained, but it was that I was sending the encrypted pick from a change address and not the official pump group registration address. That was not a bug, but simply user error on my part. When the pick notifications are automated, this will not be an issue at all.

The second circumstance under which the "Pick/Exchange" would not populate is when running a wallet that knows nothing of the stealth address used to register. This could happen when a user has a very corrupted wallet and needs to recover the private keys with the "salvagewallet" startup option. This potential issue can not be avoided right now given how stealth addresses are currently implemented. I have made stealth address permanence a to-do item for Synergy, but I probably will not get to it for a while. Fortunately the corruption of wallets in this way is a very rare event, but does underscore the importance of frequently backing up one's wallet.

Testers Always Wanted

We will still greatly appreciate beta testers. Please help us improve the value of your SNRG by being a beta tester. Please join the slack to be a beta tester. If privacy is important to you, I recommend yopmail disposable email addresses: http://www.yopmail.com/

If you use yopmail, I highly recommend to click on

then find the text on the subsequent page that says

and use the provided alias. Your browser will remember your account, so you do not need to save any information as long as you don't clear your yopmail cookies. If you dislike cookies, you will need to save the email address you see at http://www.yopmail.com/.

With these issues fixed, I am ready to move this release out of beta, but will wait two more days just in case any new issues manifest. I am aware of very slow syncing, both from bootstrap and the network. I'll be looking into that over the coming days as well.

Just as a notification, my big development updates may slow for the coming weeks. I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group. However, I am not able to reveal what it is for several reasons. I will be present as we organize pumps, seek out bugs and make some minor updates we have planned. Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far, so please be patient between major pushes to the repository and keep in mind that we will have minor updates in the interim.

Those selling now are certainly going to regret it very soon.

We'll be seeing 40k in the next week. 

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:17:56 AM

Hopefully I have gained the community's trust with my productivity so far...

You HAVE!  At least mine.  And these are the types of cryptocurrencies that will succeed in the long term.  Making use of what's already there rather than trying to reinvent the wheel is the way to go and I'm glad that's the path that's been chosen here.

Colonel Crouton

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:19:12 AM

Did anyone else notice this "I am working on a significant update that will greatly exceed what I have done with the pump group." That sounds major. If it were some junk developer from shitcoindark, I'd roll my eyes. But after Grandpa rolled out that cool turbo stake page and now the pump group page, I believe what he says. I hope someone dumps a lot because I want to fill my bags before things start heating up.

Ten-Hut!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 02:05:28 PM

Theres no question that Grandpa delivers on every promise! This is EASILY one of the best coins out, with a VERY hardworking dev!! AWESOME WORK Grandpa!!!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: