Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137011 times)
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:23:40 AM

Im Sr member i can earn 1btc at 15week with sign campaign
or 3month, if coinoindex sign campaign open his service again  Grin

Isn't that lower than minimum wage then?

It is really low if we divide it by 3 months it means that 0.3 bitcoins for a month is around ~70 USD

That is not much if you consider that as a monthly wage, but if you consider it as a monthly bonus then it is good enough.

im never think sign campaign is my main job, this is only part time job, like freelance
i have real job, Im a accounting tax at small bussines

This is great, this can be as a part time job or as a hobby.
Your job is good and lucky you, but 1 btc in 3 months consider that as a bonus.
As a pocket money for coffee or similar habits that we do every day, also to earn 1 BTC a year i think can we do just by taking part at giveaways?

maybe you are right Smiley
you can earn 1btc with giveaway, but not all give you a small amount, like stellar, i can earn more than 1btc only in 1week
i rent facebook of my friend and connect it with stellar  Cheesy

Is the giveaway still working? I know that it was stopped for a long time before.
But yeah stellar has a good value around @1000 (1 USD per 1,000 stellar)
The giveaways are good because you learn about a new coin and probably invest more in it.

The giveaway is ended, iam registered at neucoin project
i hope the giveaway amount stll good value

smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:31:54 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 11:55:40 AM by smith coins

Well if you have a good income i would buy 10 bitcoins once.
Then trade them for a higher price and get a little bit profit.
After that i would invest in alt coins and trade between exchanges and here we go 1BTC a month or a year.

This is much easier said then done.   "Then trade them for a higher price and get a little bit profit" is hard and not something you can guarantee.  Some will win others will lose.

I personally would stop there when you start to go to alt coin's its a crap shoot.  So many some are good others are not so good.  But none really are a sure bet.

It's easy to say yeah that's trues but waiting when the bitcoin price crashes a lot then that's the time to buy.

And selling after few weeks, but there is always a risk because we don't know exactly if the price will go up or down.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:00:29 AM

Yes it is very possible to earn 1btc/year = less than 3mbtc/day.. I think you can earn it by do somw faucet/games or maybe the do a sig campaign here..

Faucets are enough to earn 1 BTC a year if you're going to invest time and effort but I don't think its worth it. With signature campaigns , you can earn 1 BTC in less than a year depending on your rank, which is kinda worth your time, at the same you learn and have fun Wink
yes it is possible with the signature campaign. and will never happen if the faucet
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:47:15 AM

It is really low if we divide it by 3 months it means that 0.3 bitcoins for a month is around ~70 USD

That is not much if you consider that as a monthly wage, but if you consider it as a monthly bonus then it is good enough.

im never think sign campaign is my main job, this is only part time job, like freelance

As a pocket money for coffee or similar habits that we do every day, also to earn 1 BTC a year i think can we do just by taking part at giveaways?

you can earn 1btc with giveaway, but not all give you a small amount, like stellar, i can earn more than 1btc only in 1week

I remember those days with stellar that I used to buy and rent FB accounts in exchange of mobile load Grin But I can't earn 1 btc a week back then with it. Stellar was raped that time Grin The best giveaway I've joined hehe
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 12:53:27 PM

Well if you have a good income i would buy 10 bitcoins once.
Then trade them for a higher price and get a little bit profit.
After that i would invest in alt coins and trade between exchanges and here we go 1BTC a month or a year.

This is much easier said then done.   "Then trade them for a higher price and get a little bit profit" is hard and not something you can guarantee.  Some will win others will lose.

I personally would stop there when you start to go to alt coin's its a crap shoot.  So many some are good others are not so good.  But none really are a sure bet.

It's easy to say yeah that's trues but waiting when the bitcoin price crashes a lot then that's the time to buy.
And selling after few weeks, but there is always a risk because we don't know exactly if the price will go up or down.

We have been pretty steady 220-230 for a bit ( a few exceptions).   But you cannot really see a top to sell at without guessing.   You have to sell at top before it falls.    I don't see a lot of big jumps right now.    And a crash does not guarantee bounce back anytime soon.

This just is not a repeatable guaranteed  plan to me.    I see it as something that will be hard to replicate multiple times without failures.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

I remember those days with stellar that I used to buy and rent FB accounts in exchange of mobile load Grin But I can't earn 1 btc a week back then with it. Stellar was raped that time Grin The best giveaway I've joined hehe

I was stucked with just few personal accounts and couldn't do anything.
At that time i was checking the statistics and the numbers of fake users was increasing in millions.
Did you really earned 1 BTC from that giveaway?
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 07:13:40 AM

Get a faucet bot Cheesy <3
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:09:25 AM

really. is there any decent bot that works with popular faucets and has the lowest bugs.

pm me if you know any of those bots and actually worked with it yourself.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:17:36 AM

Seriosly? what kind of bot do you used?
i just wondering,how could faucet bot solved the chaptha, as far as i know that faucet site right now have captha system so secure and complicated that means only humans can solve it
i would interested if your bot can do that.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:08:59 AM

Seriosly? what kind of bot do you used?
i just wondering,how could faucet bot solved the chaptha, as far as i know that faucet site right now have captha system so secure and complicated that means only humans can solve it
i would interested if your bot can do that.

i have heard of bots that solve captchas but as far as i know none of them are accurate. besides lots of the ones that can be found on the internet are either fake files with viruses, or a buggy script that won't do the job right.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bytezero

Activity: 414

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:13:58 PM

really. is there any decent bot that works with popular faucets and has the lowest bugs.

There can't be a bot, because to solve a captcha you need to be there in person... the only you can make is a software that gets a list of all the faucets and the you have to simply fill the captcha details.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:08:19 PM

There can't be a bot, because to solve a captcha you need to be there in person... the only you can make is a software that gets a list of all the faucets and the you have to simply fill the captcha details.
I think there a new faucetbot updated on thebot.net but he selling at the price $20 but i think the bot is not toataly bot because you should type manually the captcha...

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

I was stucked with just few personal accounts and couldn't do anything.
At that time i was checking the statistics and the numbers of fake users was increasing in millions.
Did you really earned 1 BTC from that giveaway?

Nah, not really cuz I only have limited Facebook accounts back then and not enough to get some stellars worth 1 btc. They also restricted accounts created with the same IP address that time so I just decided to stop it.
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:22:18 AM

I think you should simply sell online services online making a website and offer the bitcoin payment option, in 1 year you should have enough sales in bitcoin to earn just 1 btc.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:19:25 AM

earning 1btc/year is very easy,
now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day
are you not have real job ?
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:19:58 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

but in my opinion to get $1/day was quite difficult for some people, easier if they have sr.member account and join the signature campaign at least a minimum of one week can earn 0.1BTC Smiley
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:27:37 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

but in my opinion to get $1/day was quite difficult for some people, easier if they have sr.member account and join the signature campaign at least a minimum of one week can earn 0.1BTC Smiley

not must rich Sr member to get 0.1/week
if you can post with good Quality you can join BIt-X sign campaign and you can earn without limit post /week
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

not must rich Sr member to get 0.1/week
if you can post with good Quality you can join BIt-X sign campaign and you can earn without limit post /week

He said minimum but yeah you can earn 0.1BTC from campaign but first you have to have high quality posts then applying in these campaigns that pay high, not every campaign will accept you without good quality of posts. Also to earn 1BTC a year is to trade digital items like vouchers, coupons, gift cards etc..
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:03:26 PM

He said minimum but yeah you can earn 0.1BTC from campaign but first you have to have high quality posts then applying in these campaigns that pay high, not every campaign will accept you without good quality of posts. Also to earn 1BTC a year is to trade digital items like vouchers, coupons, gift cards etc..
Trading digital goods is hard. There is a lot of people trying to sell gift cards or coupons. The only places I have made money with digital goods has been in the cs:go marketplaces.
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:54:31 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

Earn $1 is not to difficult I think. Cheesy
If I have Sr.Member account, I just need 5 post / day to get 1$. Tongue
And many signature campaign which can get 0.1BTC/week.
indeed , sr members like us can easily earn a dollar a day and also here on our signature campaign, we can earn a maximum of 0.1 btc a week with 100 posts. personally, that's not really difficult because i always have fun and also learn while interacting in this forum, the earnings on my sig camp is just a bonus. you'll just need to put some effort posting constructively and relatively Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: