Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:22:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137011 times)
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:50:59 PM

I have calculated that if you post 20 posts each day then you would get 2.24 BTC in one year if you currently have jr. member account considering that your rank would increase and so your earnings.
(Based on Yobit Campaign. Others may Vary)

you can get banned before you reach 1 year  Cheesy
you must have moer way, don't make signature campaign as your main way to earning bitcoin. you must have maybe 5-10 source. trading, fauceting, PTC, capcta solver etc.
Yeah i think its better to be a multi tasker so that you can make more on 2.24 btc per year.. but 5 source i think its enough if you make it 10 it so difficult to me to have a 10 source of bitcoin.. i have only source which is signature campaign,Faucet with referals, my website faucet rotator with ads,sometimes captcha typing if i have more time and the last thing is trading..
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:03:15 PM

I have calculated that if you post 20 posts each day then you would get 2.24 BTC in one year if you currently have jr. member account considering that your rank would increase and so your earnings.

you must have moer way, don't make signature campaign as your main way to earning bitcoin. you must have maybe 5-10 source. trading, fauceting, PTC, capcta solver etc.

yeah but as long as he has the qualities a good post I thought it was not a problem.
and I think when he rank increases. he does not have to make a post 20/day.
because many signature campaign with high pay and does not need to make many posts

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

yeah but as long as he has the qualities a good post I thought it was not a problem.
and I think when he rank increases. he does not have to make a post 20/day.
because many signature campaign with high pay and does not need to make many posts

There are participants that are just too greedy that even if they cannot perform well if they would post 20 post a day, they would still push it and sacrificing the quality of their posts... and most of them are already banned  because of posting unsubstantial posts...

even if you don't finish the 20 post max a day, you would still end up more than one bitcoin a year..

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:38:43 PM

Try to sell services and goods for bitcoins in several marketpleaces supporting this crypto currency, and also try trading some used altcoins.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:51:26 PM

Try to sell services and goods for bitcoins in several marketpleaces supporting this crypto currency, and also try trading some used altcoins.
whether you should sell all your goods to get bitcoin? I think it was not a good idea.
sell services and trading altcoins it was very good, especially the trading altcoins, if you have a good strategy and a broad knowledge of the coin, you can make a lot of profit.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 11:52:08 PM

Trading is the best way what i would suggest is just buy bitcoin when the value of bitcoin goes down temporarily and sell it back when the price goes high by this way you will have btc and money as well and if you are only concerned about bitcoin then you need to join a good signature campaign where you will learn and earn as well.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:53:32 AM

Im trade altcoin, but the trade not easily like you think, today I Lose arround 0.1 (in value) but Im still holding my altcoin, hope the price comeback to Highest rate.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

Try to sell your services here and you will make 1 BTC is no time.

no time..?  Undecided
i think you need more time and more customer to get 1bitcoin, if your service as designer signature, you need time to make new code etc.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:42:47 AM

no time..?  Undecided
i think you need more time and more customer to get 1bitcoin, if your service as designer signature, you need time to make new code etc.

Nah... Instead of designing the signature I have saw Some users here can earn over 2 btc in a month only from signature campaign he can make 200-300 constructive post per week
with an estimated income between 0.4-0.5 btc per week and i think do not have to wait until 1 year to earn 1 btc because if you are good
and active poster you have chance to earn 1 btc less than 1 year
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:14:36 AM

many ways to get 1 BTC year. You just do the trading and seek various giveaway spread. it is very easy . you have to work harder.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:15:16 AM

many ways to get 1 BTC year. You just do the trading and seek various giveaway spread. it is very easy . you have to work harder.

Various ways are there to make 1 bitcoin in a year. As quoted by above mate you need to work hard to get it. Some of which gives you can put effort are from the captcha solving to the trading of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:22:13 AM

no time..?  Undecided

if you're a programmer and use bitcoin instead of fiat to receive your income, you can earn a great amoiunt in no time

usually programmers are well payed because they are needed in every department, nowadays
darkmagician

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:19:01 PM

You can earn 2 btc or more in a year if your a hardworking person. Google all the possible way to earn bitcoin. Do it everyday you will earn 2 btc and more after one year.
SokrieeE

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:08:31 PM

no time..?  Undecided

if you're a programmer and use bitcoin instead of fiat to receive your income, you can earn a great amoiunt in no time

usually programmers are well payed because they are needed in every department, nowadays
Totally agree but also the competition is too high
good luck every newbie willing to enter late

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:30:18 PM

You can earn 2 btc or more in a year if your a hardworking person. Google all the possible way to earn bitcoin. Do it everyday you will earn 2 btc and more after one year.
Even you don't need to be hard working you can earn 2 btc in a year or more just buy high rank account and join it in any campaign..
if you start with sr.member you can earn 2.19 btc or more by joining in yobit.. or other campaign..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:35:41 PM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
1BTC for a year,not impossible,but not easy for newbie,i see you have a good rank,i thnk if you keep enroll on signature capaign with good post,you will reach that dream,1 Bitcoin a year.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 05:42:24 PM

Hi guys,

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
1BTC for a year,not impossible,but not easy for newbie,i see you have a good rank,i thnk if you keep enroll on signature capaign with good post,you will reach that dream,1 Bitcoin a year.
1BTC in one year really easy. I am very confident even if you rank you achieve Sr.member and you already have an extensive knowledge. You can make 1BTC less than 3 months.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 09:08:08 PM

Hi guys,

1BTC in one year really easy. I am very confident even if you rank you achieve Sr.member and you already have an extensive knowledge. You can make 1BTC less than 3 months.

You seriously don't need much extensive knowledge, even basic knowledge of BTC can help you gain that much in the time range you have mentioned...
It's just that you need to remain active here and help everyone by giving meaningful advices, and get rewarded for the same...

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:26:42 PM

Hi guys,

Signature campaign is good source for earning bitcoins, but i think we should diversify our sources of income to earn this 1 bitcoin fast.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Hi guys,

you are already a senior member since you asked this i hope you already earned your 1 btc since the last year.

But if not then read the forum, there is a lot of money making ideas here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: