Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:25:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137048 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

I have not been earning for a year until now, i'm recently earning 0.004-0.006btc a day, do the math and you will get the answer, but remember, i won't be a full member for a complete year, my position will be higher before i complete on year, and after when my position goes higher then my earnings will also increase.

Not worth it for the effort and work that you will put in. In your campaign you need to reach your daily quota of 20 constructive post 7 days a week. It means even at weekends or holidays you must post and the earnings ?? Not worth the effort. BTC1 a year goal is really not a good target.

As you have quoted it is truly not worth of the effort we give. But when it comes as an additional earning users feel happy with it. Also the toughness is high to get slot into signature campaign to earn high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:32:05 PM

bookmark some good faucet.
grab satoshi.
do gambling with them.
maybe you can earn BTC

really bad advice from you. faucet worthless, just wasting your time, even a good  faucet it will never give you with high reward.
gambling will make you always lose. there are many good ways and easy as signature campaign.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:33:44 PM

1BTC per year is very small ammount. Please increase your target.
yeah its a small amount but what any other ways to reach 1 btc or more in a year.. honestly campaign is the one can give 1 btc in a year.. but i am also looking for other methods that i can earn much more that 1 btc in 6 months.. you can share your methods..??

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:36:33 PM

1BTC per year is very small ammount. Please increase your target.

1BTC a year is obviously a really small target for someone who is quite old in this industry of bitcoin, but someone new who have just joined bitcoin and recently started learning about it, it is really a lot.
Because they probably don't have knowledge about each and every method of earning bitcoin and they just have been earning from faucets, so this target can be pretty big for them.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

Earning 1 btc per year is not a big amount, as if you know various ways to earn it you can simply earn it within one month or a two, but you need to hold good skills to earn it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:41:31 AM

Earning 1 btc per year is not a big amount, as if you know various ways to earn it you can simply earn it within one month or a two, but you need to hold good skills to earn it.

That is my goal as well to earn almost 1 btc a month or two and for that i will have to do a lot like signature campaigning along with working with skills and also i should learn some skills for trading.
Trading can really be interesting if someone gets to know if how it works. And i want to take some interest in trading so that in future it can be profitable for me somehow.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:01:12 AM

That is my goal as well to earn almost 1 btc a month or two and for that i will have to do a lot like signature campaigning along with working with skills and also i should learn some skills for trading.
Trading can really be interesting if someone gets to know if how it works. And i want to take some interest in trading so that in future it can be profitable for me somehow.

if you want earn more BTC you must trying trade your bitcoin, im succes earn arround 2btc at last month, but this month i get some lost and now im still hold my altcoin, hope the price rising again then i can take some profit.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:25:11 AM

if you want earn more BTC you must trying trade your bitcoin, im succes earn arround 2btc at last month, but this month i get some lost and now im still hold my altcoin, hope the price rising again then i can take some profit.

Yes right, I am also currently focus to trade altcoins. seeing altcoins always many choices, also many newcomers are very nice coins, such as ETH and may Lisk will follow.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:36:06 AM

But in my first year with bitcoin I did not earn one full bitcoin as I got struck within faucets. So, still aiming for one bitcoin (without buying it), must need proper plan and knowledge to achieve it.
With good rank (above full member), we can achieve it within year with signature campaign (bitmixer kind of) of 0.0007BTC per post with weekly 50 posts limit .
Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:56:16 AM

Given that the time span is one year. You can even make more than 1 btc with this time span. But since OP is just asking for 1BTC, here's my suggestion. Just like most answers here, join signature campaign on YoBit. If you reach Sr. Member, you can post 5-15 times a day (I don't think that's a hassle at all) and after a year you will surely get that 1BTC (it can be more or less, it depends on how many posts you do).

Well if you guys want a clearer explanation with calculation:
OP wants 1 BTC
YoBit pays 0.0003 per post

1 divided by 0.0003 = 3333.333 ~~ 3334 posts.

To reach 1 btc, OP has to post 3334 times.

3334 posts / 365 days = 9.132 ~~ 9-10 posts per day

OP has to post only 9 to 10 times a day and that isn't hard to do.
I hope some newbies and beginners learn from this post since this topic is posted under Beginners & Help section. Roll Eyes

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

But in my first year with bitcoin I did not earn one full bitcoin as I got struck within faucets. So, still aiming for one bitcoin (without buying it), must need proper plan and knowledge to achieve it.
With good rank (above full member), we can achieve it within year with signature campaign (bitmixer kind of) of 0.0007BTC per post with weekly 50 posts limit .

I think  bit x campaign is the best for hero member as it pays 0.0008 to hero member and have the limits of 150 posts in a week which comes to 0.12 btc in a week ie 0.48 per month you can earn 1 btc in 2.5 months time.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:01:12 PM

Given that the time span is one year. You can even make more than 1 btc with this time span. But since OP is just asking for 1BTC, here's my suggestion. Just like most answers here, join signature campaign on YoBit. If you reach Sr. Member, you can post 5-15 times a day (I don't think that's a hassle at all) and after a year you will surely get that 1BTC (it can be more or less, it depends on how many posts you do).

OP wants 1 BTC

I hope some newbies and beginners learn from this post since this topic is posted under Beginners & Help section. Roll Eyes

I do not think he will be forever in yobit, if rank the account has gone up, at least a full member and much higher pay. so did not have to make 9-10post/day, but you can make a little more each day
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

it is less than 3 mBTC/day. You can easily earn it if you start with a brand new account and take part of signature campaign once you reach full member status.

And multiaccounting is allowed, problem will be if one of gets banned, other will be too 

There are two signature campaigns you can join even as a newbie or a junior member. You do not have to wait 18 weeks to start earning btc.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:47:00 PM

it is less than 3 mBTC/day. You can easily earn it if you start with a brand new account and take part of signature campaign once you reach full member status.

And multiaccounting is allowed, problem will be if one of gets banned, other will be too 

There are two signature campaigns you can join even as a newbie or a junior member. You do not have to wait 18 weeks to start earning btc.

Ofcourse someone can join a campaign right after joining the campaign and doing a few posts, but the earnings will be too low in that time.
So if someone wants to earn more then 1 bitcoin in a year so he must have an account above member or member ranked, otherwise it will take him too long to complete one bitcoin with just signature campaign.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:02:53 PM

OP wants 1 BTC

Well this can be tough work if you already have real job since it's quite difficult to make 10 post per day ( if you made a good post )

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 05:06:04 PM

OP wants 1 BTC

Well this can be tough work if you already have real job since it's quite difficult to make 10 post per day ( if you made a good post )

Yeah its not possible for a person who is having a full time job as its really difficult to post on daily basis, and sometimes he even find it boring.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:12:28 PM

I think  bit x campaign is the best for hero member as it pays 0.0008 to hero member and have the limits of 150 posts in a week which comes to 0.12 btc in a week ie 0.48 per month you can earn 1 btc in 2.5 months time.

But bit-x campaign is not accepting new participants anymore, not only bit-x but every high paying campaign is closed for new participants.
So now there are not much options for someone wants to get enrolled in a campaign, they may join yobit or something else but recently the ones which are accepting new users yobit is the best among them.
Maybe if someone luckily gets an account for sale which is enrolled in bit-x or bitmixer, that would be great for him then.
Mastsetad

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:03:35 AM

OP wants 1 BTC

Yeah its not possible for a person who is having a full time job as its really difficult to post on daily basis, and sometimes he even find it boring.

I dont think someone can get bored of earning money, can he?
And no matter if someone is having a full time job, but he can surely have few free hours after work of while working, and 2 hours is a lot i guess for surfing the forum and sharing your opinions.
A good post doesnt mean you should write 5 to 6 lines on every post, a good post is that when it is having a meaning and it has some information or it is related to the topic.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:08:13 PM

OP wants 1 BTC

And no matter if someone is having a full time job, but he can surely have few free hours after work of while working, and 2 hours is a lot i guess for surfing the forum and sharing your opinions.
A good post doesnt mean you should write 5 to 6 lines on every post, a good post is that when it is having a meaning and it has some information or it is related to the topic.

No one can get bored of earning a money, but its not possible for a person to post 20 comments in a day after finishing his full time job, its not all about money, there should be also be a fun in real life.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

OP wants 1 BTC

No one can get bored of earning a money, but its not possible for a person to post 20 comments in a day after finishing his full time job, its not all about money, there should be also be a fun in real life.

I think that is possible for a person who is only on bitcoin, if he is jobless and living only from the earnings from bitcoin then that is quiet possible to earn higher amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: