Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Robot Coin Game Rework!  (Read 20024 times)
m3ndi3 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:45:57 PM

Ok, solved my problem. Figured out I just needed to clear the cookies and now it works just fine.

A few days missing this game tho Tongue

Yeah this game is fun, nice! Cheesy

That's great to hear  Grin
loca83

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:37:22 PM

Undecided   im on level 2 but only getting 1000 per kill happened 3 times so far glitch ?
MISHA165

Activity: 290
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:59:50 PM

Hello) I am at zone 2, so i attack the second robot, but on the site there is level 1 reward, but the picture of the second robot:

Is it ok? One robot before it was ok.
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

Hello) I am at zone 2, so i attack the second robot, but on the site there is level 1 reward, but the picture of the second robot:

When you reach zone 2, you will face robots that are level 1 -2, when you reach zone 4 you will face robots from level 1-4, with more likelihood of facing robots level 4. With each zone you face, a new higher leveled robot will be introduced. But I have it set so the robot level from same zone will appear more likely. Does this make sense?
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:18:12 PM

Ok the game is pretty fun.  I would like to see a more complex upgrade path.  You could have three different trees, damage, efficiency, and uh, something else.  Anyway its not a big deal but I thought it would make the game more fun.
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:19:20 PM

When you reach zone 2, you will face robots that are level 1 -2, when you reach zone 4 you will face robots from level 1-4, with more likelihood of facing robots level 4. With each zone you face, a new higher leveled robot will be introduced. But I have it set so the robot level from same zone will appear more likely. Does this make sense?

Still offering a small bounty if you can make a version that supports HYPER Smiley

I don't want to derail the thread so I won't mention it again. Keep up the great work!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
MISHA165

Activity: 290
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:25:17 PM

Ok. Sorry, my mistake. I think that this is a bug because the picture shows level 2 robot, but the robot specs looks like level 1. /-My english is very bad-/
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Ok the game is pretty fun.  I would like to see a more complex upgrade path.  You could have three different trees, damage, efficiency, and uh, something else.  Anyway its not a big deal but I thought it would make the game more fun.

Yes I agree...I was going to have a type of energy stat where you can only attack a certain amount per day, then have an upgrade for multiple attacks. Therefore, you can upgrade multiple attacks where you can attack # of times, but there is still an energy limit. And perhaps upgrade the energy limit, etc. The problem with this, is that it gets real complicated fast... people can manipulate their computer time etc, or other unforeseen workarounds. If someone can help me with the logic of how I would implement this (with bots in mind), that would be great!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:35:02 PM

Ok. Sorry, my mistake. I think that this is a bug because the picture shows level 2 robot, but the robot specs looks like level 1. /-My english is very bad-/

OMG you are right!! I accidentally linked the robot image with the zone level!! Thanks for catching this!
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:41:38 PM

I also put up an email activation to help prevent bots and multiple accounts, especially since I'm doing regular referrals now! Check your spam folder if it doesn't show up in your inbox!
sandor1

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:13:01 PM

I was surprised when he demanded from me email link, but this is fine for those who have one account.

Wink   Smiley
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:11:37 PM

Sorry, but I don't understand the levels. It says I'm on level 2, but I still only get damage 20? When do I earn damage 35 for level 2? And when I look to upgrade, it says I'm on level 1 and can upgrade to level 2 - where I thought I was??

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:32:59 PM

Sorry, but I don't understand the levels. It says I'm on level 2, but I still only get damage 20? When do I earn damage 35 for level 2? And when I look to upgrade, it says I'm on level 1 and can upgrade to level 2 - where I thought I was??

It is different now. Zones and Robot levels are different than your attack level. You now have to upgrade your attacks with satoshis from your balance, to deal more damage.
Br0wni3

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:48:41 AM

Is there a way to turn off the ding sound thingy, it stops music playback on my iPhone Sad

Is there a better line of communication with you? Twitter and on here is awkward

I would love to assist in some way, bug hunting n such

m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 06:44:30 AM

Is there a way to turn off the ding sound thingy, it stops music playback on my iPhone Sad

Is there a better line of communication with you? Twitter and on here is awkward

yah of course you can always email me at hello@funcoingames.com . I'm trying to figure out how to make the dingy sound a checkbox so you can choose to have the alert... That will be next up!
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:13:47 AM

I think you should add a 'reset' button that brings you back to level 1, zone 1, in case some users had cashed out and could not progress anymore because attack is too low.

I think the rewards have to be higher as well as the upgrades are really quite a lot as it progresses, and in the end the user does not receive that much. Probably just increase all rewards by 50% would do the trick, if you are generous!  Grin

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deluxepython

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

On a quest to 1 BTC

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:24:50 AM

Liking the improvements and change of game strategy!

Keep up the good work Smiley

Br0wni3

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:52:35 PM

yah of course you can always email me at hello@funcoingames.com . I'm trying to figure out how to make the dingy sound a checkbox so you can choose to have the alert... That will be next up!

i shall be e-mailing you later on today Smiley 
sandor1

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:47:10 AM

Hello m3ndi3! Interests me is your progress with cloudminr.io and if you can you report on payment?
I found some miners to fraud.

Cloudminr.io Pending a response to our enquiries, we would advise you to hold off investing in this unproven mining operator. 19/11/14

Scrypt.cc The admin has disappeared - We didn't see that coming, but they owe us Btc. It demonstrates the need to spread it around, any site can go bad. 05/09/14

Hashocean.com This fake mining site has just sprung up. Russian origin. Please don't be fooled, it is a total scam. 28/02/2015
m3ndi3 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:08:36 PM

I think you should add a 'reset' button that brings you back to level 1, zone 1, in case some users had cashed out and could not progress anymore because attack is too low.

I think the rewards have to be higher as well as the upgrades are really quite a lot as it progresses, and in the end the user does not receive that much. Probably just increase all rewards by 50% would do the trick, if you are generous!  Grin

I did the math and if you continually use your balance to upgrade, you will earn a lot faster when you finally beat the level 20 robot. With the speed, then you earn the most per month than if you did not upgrade. I was definitely thinking about having a reset button, but having a fee on it. Maybe the fee for reset increases depending on what Zone you are in?

Also, I want to run by the community on this, but I was thinking of ways people can deposit bitcoin but still not be ponzi-ish.

What do you think of having a premium currency, which you can purchase in bundles - 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 and upgrades can be bought with either your balance satoshi or the premium currency?

I'm still scared of using a payment api, since I've never done it, but if there is enough interest then I can find a way to do it. Then with this, maybe you can purchase "powerups" like "double attack power" with premium currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: